What are your thoughts on 1% or lower drop rates in single player games?

What are your thoughts on 1% or lower drop rates in single player games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2gTGdYRPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By not giving a shit and focusing on t he main part of the game instead of trying to get every rare item.

It's simply not worth it.

haha anal segs XD

how fast can I kill the thing that has the drop chance?

Don't make fun of Iori like that.

She has needs, like everyone else.

keep farming until you get it

anal idol

>Anal Slut

Unless the item is game breaking it's not worth the frustration.

8 minutes

It's a cunt move by the devs

I want to torture Koume to death.

I just wanted to throw another anal to the pool

>etrian odyssey is still the only game with formaldehydes

I hate the journey but I love the destination

They're a great test for how invested in a game I actually am.

But that's wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2gTGdYRPM

jesus christ nobody cares about your stupid faggot waifus, retarded pedophile weebs. please kill yourselves or leave my board, in either order.

>tfw no gf who's into butt-stuff

keep farming the monster until you get it

if it's not .001 then it's doable

What was the droprate for Pure Bladestone? It sure felt like 1%.

Finally get it after weeks, it has a PSN trophy...that is common, with 66% of owners that have it.

I really, really, really want to put my penis in Iori's butt

l2cheat engine

If I get a good amount of rolls its fine, but if I have to spend 20-40 mins to get a few chances then that game can get fucked.

That's not what I meant but it looks neat

I, unironically, like games where you have to grind for long to get a rare item, and that item turns out to be incredibly worth it.

They would be fine if the internet didn't exist, but it does.

The shitty thing is that by grinding that much you trivialize the game

A

N

A

L

N

Etrian Odyssey drop rates in general are very high except for the first and second games. By the time you get to EO4 the generic drops are like 50%, conditional drops are 100% and boss drops are 100%. The true RNG is trying to get good grimoires in a game with them, and formaldehydes won't help you with that.

Depends on the game. It's not a big deal in Monster Hunter.

Depends really if it's reserved for powerful or optional late game items that are not required it's fine, rare consumables that aren't needed to make an item or something like that are also acceptable. Another instance where it's fine is it allows you gain a piece of equipment early. One example being stealing the Angel Flute from a boss fight in FF9. Has something like a .4% steal chance sure it's nice to have early but it becomes available at shops later. FF9 does that a lot with steals bosses usually have equipment you can't obtain yet and if you take the time to steal from them you can generally receive equipment that is not available until a few hours later.

skin too white

Is this woman related to Dagwood?

I can't think of an instance where really low drop rates aren't dumb. Even in an MMO, why waste resources making something >1% of players will ever find even if they actively search for it? Just tie it to a rep grind or whatever.