Why do we have daily pillars of eternity 2 threads?

Why do we have daily pillars of eternity 2 threads?
Are obsidian marketers THAT desperate?

42 days until Larianiggers are forgotten forever. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

I have the game backed for good Obsidian writing but even I have to go

>RTwP shit

Why do people keep comparing these games? Is Pillars 2 going to have coop?

I never played divinity before 2 but that game was incredible. I only played the first act though, defeated the last boss and then it stopped. Is the full game released now?

Pity bump
Poor Larianiggers only want to discuss their boring shit game with no longevity whatsoever

We had daily divinity 2 threads leading up to its release as well, or are you that desperate that you need to omit that?

As to "why?", why not? This is Cred Forums and threads that are actually about a game are better than YOUR thread or 95% of the detritus that is posted here anyway.

they baited Paradox with an incomplete game to do Deadfire, it MUST sell and sell good.

>Another RTwP h&s easy shallow garbage
no thanks

is this the same guy making the same thread in order to shit on divinity? how can he be this obsessed when there is another PoE thread?

>10 posters
>10 IPs
That answers your question

you can't possibly be this dense right?

I'm the guy you're calling "obsessed" and I never make Kiddinity threads, I only post in them when I see retarded shills praising their garbage. It may come as a surprise to you, but I'm not the only one shitting on Kiddinity, though some do it ironically or just to start a shitposting war.

Edit: forgot muh pic.

i swear you're the same guy from last week i kept seeing saying"kiddinity" and "larianiggers." you even capitalize both those words and use the same vocabulary. unless theres more of you

I post in both Kiddinity and PoE threads, but I make neither. Some people would like to accuse me of shilling PoE on this board, but fact is that I make neither PoE nor Kiddinity threads. PoE has an actually live and healthy community, albeit small. Larianiger "community" is dead, because the games are shallow garbage that provokes discussions mostly about lizard cocks. Get over it.

>PoE has an actually live and healthy community,

i don't know, i keep seeing the same threads brought up bashing divinity but i wasn't around before the game released so i wouldn't know if there was any actual discussion to be had.

HIDE PoE THREADS
IGNORE PoE POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO OBSIDIAN DRONES

>radeka will never vomit insects into your mouth

never understood why people can't enjoy beast races without being huge faggots. i hope they are just the vocal minority. i love beast races but can never discuss them about any game without someone posting some faggot version of said beast race

that's stupid though, why would she affect you if you're a skeleton?

how'd this go for you?

because i haven't beat the first one yet

Wait, you can hide from him in the room?
Damn, I attacked him from stairs and teleported him away. Guy was a mean bastard

Me neither. After multiple tries, the farthest I got was after the snow kingdom. What a shit game.

Divinity 2 is great though, if a bit shallow lore-wise.

I don't have a picture of it anymore but this happened
>be me
>be autistic
>walk around the island and pick up every heavy crate and crate or barrel I can find
>drop it off here
>rinse and repeat
>place the items blocking every major path to the top
>ladders
>walkways
>you name it
>action starts and npc's have to break the items before they can walk through
>kill them with archers and mages
>blob jumps to me up top
>nice try.jpg
>found out that the blobs only jump to one or two spots and if the spots are blocked they glitch to the closest available grounded spot from which they jumped.
>blocked those with barrels too
>blob keeps retard and glitching back down
>keep sniping bitches
>I get to watch the world set on fire

hit a 100Hr's and i just got bored, also box wall fights take forever.

Da fuck is this shit? Why would you need to resort to this retardation when the game is a joke difficulty wise?

Here's a pic towards the end of the fight
I forgot I was playing with my gf
You can see some barrels but most of them were on the other side. I don't remember how sebille died. I think went down to kill the last couple but was retarded about it.

Is it good?

>divinity os
>joke difficulty wise

>battle never ends
>wait 10 minutes for your next turn, I'm having fun
>5fps from fire everywhere
>reload
>find out you can just teleport the guy away and skip most of the fight