Is it too early to be getting nostalgic for the ps3?

Is it too early to be getting nostalgic for the ps3?

nah, ps3 was overrated as shit. only game i enjoyed was demon's souls.

you have to be 18 to post here

The PS3 is 12 years old. I had a great time with the system and I still have a modded one to play everything.

>children born in the year 2000 can now post here

what's wrong with her leg
send it back

yes

most of its GOOD games are like 2010 or later
being nostalgic over shit like Lair isn't a good thing, kid. and i say this, just to piss you off and force you to be nostalgic about something you probably didn't play, but im reminding you of only bad PS3 games because anything good that your NOSTALGIC about is probably fucking multiplat games also on the 360

fucking kids

>how dare anyone ever play inferior multiplats
when will this meme die?

I still play it

Yeah, probably.

I was the only guy in the barracks that had a PS3 instead of a 360. I would get other soldier in my unit to stop by and check out Uncharted 2, God of War 3 & MGS4. They were blown away by some of the games, and outright pissed that they couldn't play them on their Xbox.

Depends. Were people feeling nostalgic for the SNES in 2002?

what meme?
it WAS true, 360 ran multiplats better in almost all instances. shit, just look at bayonetta and it STILL ran worse post patch!

AND I FUCKING HAD A DAMN PS3 TOO ASSHOLE!

Alright calm down grandpa, take your medicine and go to sleep already.

Of course they were. PS1 had already been out for 7 years in 2002.

not really
most people just moved on entirely

the only people really PLAYING the snes in 2002 were people like me, who enjoyed games and could pick them up for pennies at flea markets.

Born 1990 fag here, yes it’s fine to be nostalgic. It’s been over 10 years and it meant something to you at some stage of your life. I remember finally gettig into PS3 because this Soul Calibur IV screen got released and i couldn’t belive how good it looked.

ps3 is almost 12 years old, knock yourself out

We all know the multiplats were worse on PS3. Didn't stop people from playing them. The fact that you lose your shit over it is what needs to die.

It will never not be too early to get nostalgic for Seventh Gen.

It was the gen that started putting shareholders before people who actually fucking play video games.

My first online system and Resistance was my first multiplayer game.
When I heard the KZ2 servers were shutting down next month, I got to play a few matches and boy it felt good. I was shocked to see I had over 1600 hrs on it.

PS3 is still pretty cutting edge. Look at Soul Calibur V, the graphics are on par with PS4. It will probably look similar to SCVI if we are actually getting that game. I'd say PS2 is the current cutoff for nostalgia. Honestly, I'd say it's SNES but PS2 to PS3 was a notable jump in technology.

That shirt and her fat ass probably perfectly sums up her assumed annoying attitude. I don't think I could listen to this braphog speak for 5 minutes without wanting to off myself.

It's been 11 years and I say that's enough,

Name 5 decent exclusives without including Demon Souls. It's a good emulator for PS1 and PS2 titles.

In the context of it’s life own cycle?

MGS4
TLOU
Yakuza 3,4,5
Uncharted 1,2,3
Demon’s souls. Fuck you.

Plenty.
Uncharted, Killzone, TLOU, God of War, LBP, MGS, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance. And the HD collections of PS series were nice.

I have about 70 games on PS3 (mostly multiplats, but still) and out of all the systems I have, I probably got the most out of my PS3. Been gaming since the NES so that should say something. Wouldn't say it's the best console ever but it was pretty great.

MGR:R

Yakuza
TLOU
Heavenly Sword
Little big planet
MGS4
Resistance
GOW III

I'm so glad the last generation of games is over. It felt like it took years for anything decent to even happen on those consoles except for the Wii which had some interesting titles in the same vein as the PS2. 360 and PS3 basically only became worthwhile during the time they were about to get phased out.