After the success of Kingdom Come Deliverance...

After the success of Kingdom Come Deliverance, can we please have a video game based on the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth next? We need more Polish Winged Hussars in vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWtO2QvSAiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mount and Blade already did it.

Hoping we get some attention to this kind of shit now that devs see there's an interest in historically kinda accurate, non-fantasy medieval games.

>success
Get real.

I'd rather have one based on Southeast Asia during tthe Khmer empire, Mesoamerica during Aztec rule, or Mughal india.

>Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Not so fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=CWtO2QvSAiw

>We need more slavshit

No

The Polish Winged Hussars were instrumental in saving Christian Europe from the spread of Islam though

>Look mom I posted it again

No, that was Austria

>all non-European

No thanks.

The Polish intervention during the Siege of Vienna still blunted Ottoman advance into eastern Europe and forever crushed their hopes of conquering Christendom.

>muh Polish pride

Holy fuck will you morons ever stfu!? Fucking chest-beating monkeys are just obnoxious

lmao just make a game about nations that actually managed to achieve something

No, that was the Eastern Roman Empire.

I'd rather have something that focuses in southeastern Europe instead, slav Europe is boring
Experiencing the siege of Constantinople would be something interesting to see

No, they were sick of being stuck in front of Austria and had enough after that.
Poland just joined the winning team at the end.
At least they did something unlike when they got handed german territory after WW2 and pretend it was theirs all along. They didn't even fight to get it back, they got it handed as reparations and mostly to humiliate Germany.
Slavs are the gibsmedats of Europe. They're all in the EU and get a shitload of money to unfuck their shit. Poland is still jealous that Germany overcame all odds and got to the top and feed them, yet they still ask for mor reparations. What awful people they are. Not even Poles want to stay in Poland, that's why they're always somewhere in the top in immigration lists in rich EU countries. At least the UK decided to get rid off them before it's too late

>wanting to see the downfall of Rome under the hands of Muslims
No

easy there poland you're still the most cucked nation in yuro history

Have Jacek Komuda write a story and kingdom come-like gameplay and mechanics would be perfect.

Not mount and blade but some ukrapoor studio with their buggy, shitty, unoptimized, unbalanced mod which they sold for a full aa game price.

Ask your polish and lithuanian video game studios, not us.

How about one (just one) of these games get some combat that isn't slow, slip-and-slide floaty-ass trash.

My history teacher told me it was Hungary

Anyway who cares we're delaying the inevitable anyway

Let's not do this.

The point of gays is to make them not wanting to come.
Worked for Greece.

>Hungary
Austria = Whites in Africa
Hungary = Blacks in Africa

I'd gladly buy any good history games. Fuck fantasy, fuck "you're the chosen one".

I hope Warhorse will move to Hussite Wars next though.

Lol, you mean the same Hungary that got fucking annexed for a century, until the Habsburgs came and gradually saved it bit by bit?

>Polish thread about Poland

I doubt Poles have seen this thread yet.
It's funny how easy it is to spot them on boards with flags. Fucking diaspora won't fool me

>>>(((Habsburg)))

>80 food
>0 gold
>some civs have them be almost as good as paladins

Best trash unit ever

The name Habsburg is far too noble to pass through the lips of a filthy mongrel like you, so keep your braindead (((shit))) to yourself.

>After the success of Kingdom Come Deliverance, can we please have a video game based on the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth next?

No, for the love of God, no. No more clunky buggy unoptimized eurojank trash. And that's coming from an yuropoor.

trash? you say trash?

IN THE HEART OF THE HOLY SEE

Heart of poo.

well maybe but we can't give something for those pesky alt righters to latch onto. We. Need. Diversity. In. The. Next. Game.

God I hate Poles.

Poland was like half Jewish, so that's pretty diverse.

>betray the church and hide behind the polish king for over 100 years before stabbing him in the back

True """""""christian""""""" knights

The Catholic church had betrayed the teachings of Christ and Rome was a giant whorehouse, so there's nothing wrong with it.

Nah thanks.

Well desu Hungary hold the line pretty much alone against the Ottomans untill 1541

>Romuvans,Tengri's,Catholics,Protestants,Orthodox,Jews and Sunnis in one country
>not diverse

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????????????????????? Hello?????????????????????????

Not a single black person???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jews aren't white ok

Yes they are. At least ashkenazis. About 80% of jews are ashkenazis

Hungary struggled for a while, but they were still popped open like a fresh virgin by the indomitable Turkish stallion.

The Witcher is loosely based on Polish history, culture and surrounding areas.

No

why?

I had read the Trilogy first, so when I played the first Witcher game I was surprised at how much inspiration the art took from that time period. That wooden round fort around the first inn looked exactly like the Kurtzevich manor, for one, and some characters wore clothes that reminded me a lot of Sarmatism dress principles