Predict the sales

Predict the sales.

Other urls found in this thread:

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Running_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably at least 53.

Bad, even if the game is good, it's doomed from the start.

Light to moderate, at first. After a few updates, people's interest will peak. Overall, it'll move an ok amount, enough to be considered a mild success. If konami really wants to make money off this, then they need to add a battle Royale mode, it's a no brainier.

50K worldwide, all platforms

2K.

>Predict the sales.
All me

It'll sell okay early to people who don't follow game news, to people who think they're buying a proper metal gear game.

It'll be low, but it seems like one of those games people will love to hate until they actually play it.
t. wanted to hate it but enjoyed the beta

Bigger than MGS V.

SEETHING

ON THE EDGE

The game is more fun than MGSV 2bph.

How long does the beta go?

low

plus kojima cucks boycotting

It's over, son

nobody considers this franchise anymore

Aww, shit. I was hoping it would last longer.

Metal Gear 1 and 2 Remakes when?

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Running_Man

Running Man was once a well-known short-distance runner who gained his fame during the Barcelona Olympics, in which he ran the 100-meter dash in 9.69 seconds. His athletic career was put to an end when he was caught doping, using steroids, and he became a mercenary afterwards. He was involved in terrorist activities through all of Europe. He once served as a sub-leader to a French terrorist group and got his name from the German Special Police Force SEK.

More than Umbrella Corps

About 50k on steam with 16k concurrent players or so.

It couldn't even get to 5k people playing at once when the game was god damn free.

>with 16k concurrent players or so.
I wish because I unironically would buy it when this happens.
But the beta was literally for free and never had more than 7k concurrent players.
It is sad but everything hints towards DoA.

What's wrong?

>But the beta was literally for free and never had more than 7k concurrent players.
Konami did a shit job even informing people there'll be a beta.

We can only make assumptions here
Given that there was small informations but it was for free should still invite literally anyone who preordered because you would inform yourself and live of the hype. I think the beta numbers are going to be the numbers of the game, Desu~.

Don't be retarded, anons. Not everyone springs for a beta that only lasts a few days and doesn't let progress carry over, not to mention the amount of content compared to the full game. Top concurrent was also 7.5k

I shouldn't be having to explain this basic shit.

Found a streamer on twitch. /japanbiggamer

are we starting to sperg? Ok:
>500 more players
Holy crackers that is MASSIVE difference
>Not everyone springs for a beta
No but literally everyone having a slight interest. And don't give me the Konami sucked at advertising the beta. If you would preorder or thinking about buying it, you would read some shit and watch videos right before the release.
Let's stop this spergshit for a second.

Again: everything is an assumption friend. The real numbers are going to show in a week or 2.

unless it gets featured on the steam front page sales will be low, there has been 0 advertising.