Main girl has short white hair, unusual colored eyes, and wears mostly white

>main girl has short white hair, unusual colored eyes, and wears mostly white
>has a soft, almost robotic personality
Wow, devs, how long did it take you to come up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9eV4CsF66g
youtu.be/AVPHYcShcos
youtube.com/watch?v=pjW-WP00kA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Di8pqzCdyu8
exhentai.org/g/898906/26d31af40b/
exhentai.org/g/898933/4b9bc1ca83/
youtu.be/W0ZhlVQ370c
youtube.com/watch?v=QqKUld5F_XM&ab_channel=Rikudou
exhentai.org/g/762287/987a6ed957/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

milk truk has arrive

MOMMY

I read that in my head in C&C voice
youtube.com/watch?v=q9eV4CsF66g

Just look at those delicious milkers.

Kuudere characters are shit, not cute, stupid nips.

honestly who gives a fuck, if it looks good it will sell

moar

The original best gril. Never forget.

she got big tits tho

I think you mean the original a shit.

bamco's really going in hard with the viral marketing for this one, I see

Don't forget the best part: Her huge tits.

Back in my day that kind of talk could get a little faggot like you banned

>OP makes a post
>it's full of bitching about attractive characters
Wow, Cred Forums, how long did it take you to come up with this faggot?

>le big tits dumb looking anime girl trope

MEIN
COCK

Folks back in your day had shit taste. Best girl will always be Misato.

>>main girl
to be fair its usually the side girl that does this

They designed her to be pathetic and non challenging to the average otaku consumer though.

They were so disgusted with her during the planning phases of Eva that they had to make Asuka as the contrasting red Oni, blue Oni trope.

looks pretty good

I agree with this user

Theyre serving Code Vein themed drinks now

Don't forget that she's also very fiercely loyal towards the MC

>buying into the old hag meme
>choosing the wrong hag
Pathetic

Why they hate her?.

I dont know but Anno designed Rei to be repulsive. Little did he know that she would start the concept of waifufagging among the otaku crowd, who Anno hated so much.

They designed her to be repulsive yet made her literally one of the biggest plot points in the series.

Evangelion a shit.

>Best girl will always be Misato

Good taste, user

Don't expect Japanese characters to be well developed and deep for the most part. I know people won't like this truth bomb, but the Japanese are worse than the west at developing and making well written characters. But that doesn't matter to most people. They just like le cute double d monster titty boring retard girls who they can get off to

He failed miserably.

HOW'S THE GAMEPLAY

Can they announce the PC date already? I want to give them money.

Shit, but that's all weebshit has been for ages. Shit gameplay but sells because it panders to permavirgin weebs.

Ritsuko will always be my favorite.

Best girl and Eva design.

Here's an idea of what it plays like. Too bad the person playing (IGN) is complete shit.
youtu.be/AVPHYcShcos

23 years later and Rei is still relevant. What an archetype.

Looks in danger of suffering from Lords of the Fallen syndrome in being too weighty and slow compared to the ideal Dork Souls, BB and Nioh

Don't judge a culture's ability to produce well-developed characters based on shitty games made for virgin shut-ins. Maybe read some Japanese literature or watch some classic films instead.

His movement speed seems pretty quick though. Looks a lot faster than Dark Souls.

Looks to be too much of a wind up for the normal sword weapon afaics. At least for the weapon size. Ideal speed for that sized weapon to me would be the amount for the untransformed LHB in Bloodborne

And yeah movement speed does seem faster. I think LotF had an issue with movement speed as well so this might be more tolerable.

So will she make out with my female character?

Well, Japan cant get enough of her character type.
It's really hard to fuck up too because it panders to just about anyone.

>choosing gendo's used goods

I have read both Japanese literature, watched many Japanese films, and have done the same for western literature and film. It is infinitely better.

Best waifu archetype.

Not really. It's generic and stupid. The characters being literally robotic is just an excuse to not develop them.

The Opening song is really starting to grow on me. Reminds me of all the edgy buttrock back in 2000s that came with anime AMVs
youtube.com/watch?v=pjW-WP00kA0

Explain yourself.

When are they going to release the opening, anyway?
When is the fucking game coming out?

>Not develop them
It's funny watching someone talk about something they have zero knowledge of.

>main girl
She is just your hooker mom.

Characters with that archetype rarely ever develop as they should and end up being set pieces who sometimes talk or kill someone because they're Le edgy psychopaths or sweet cute girls it's stupid

I know your #based nippon stories aren't very good. It's okay to admit this. Please just accept it.

Going by their twitter, the devs are listening to people's feedback and maybe still working on tweaking the combat.
My guess is the game comes out this Fall.

fixed
now she can be in code vein

>Gets called out for lack of knowledge
>Can only reply with memes
Is this what you losers do all day? Have you even seen any Evangelion? You would know that Rei does progressively develop, slowly opening up. But you're nothing more than a brainless idiot who just wants to cry
>WAHH FUCK YOU WEEBS

Oh man those are some good tiddies

Well yeah, if Japan is going to compete alone against the entire Western canon, from the perspective of a Westerner, I'm sure it will be judged "inferior"

>that fucking price

>calls me out for lack of knowledge
>he hasn't displayed any of this knowledge and has instead ignored everything I've said when he could've listed examples to prove me wrong
You're retarded.
And yes, I've seen evangelion. Do you see where I said "Characters with that archetype rarely ever develop"
"Rarely'
R A R E L Y

Mia's voice is really cute!

Huh, I actually wasn't expecting that. Hopefully the game is good when they finish

I wish this game would release it's character creator a few weeks before release, like Illusion's hentai games.

Well, it helps that the Japs themselves are telling them that the combat lacks weight. So I guess they're more likely to take in feedback than some western guy sperging on their twitter page.

>Characters with that archetype rarely ever develop
You also seem to be the kind of retard that thinks a character needs to develop in every work. Did you just finish a high school literature course or something and now think you're an expert on this shit? Do you honestly believe that every robotic personality has to become a bubbling moron by the end of whatever story? Hell, you're also ignoring that she's most likely a side character, and their purpose usually isn't to develop but merely to assist the main character, the one who is supposed to develop. Get the fuck out of here kid and go cry about anime on some other website.

Not the opening, but here's the full song.

>most likely a side character
Yeah Rei is just a side character. Lol epic.. you almost got me to argue with you. Not putting in work to trash like you

c o m f y

Actually, Io serves a similar purpose to the Maiden in Black or the Emerald Herald. She is most definitely an important character. Hell, you travel the world to help restore her memories and yours

So Matt and Patt are pretty much the go-to LPers when it comes to Souls games. What do they think of Code Vein? Woolie would probably fucking like this game

Is this a Jo Jo reference?

Post the saggy blonde already

If you say so

best girl

Man, Mia's brother looks so damn out of place compared to the edgelords in the cast.

>Say hello to Karen. Her duty is to welcome back revived Revenants and to take care of them. She also provides battle support by repairing various Revenant items. Look for Karen in CODE VEIN (X1, PS4, PC) when it releases in 2018.

But why wasn't she in the hub area presentation?

He's so comfy

They look so pendulous

>0:57
>Big fat hag monster has working jiggle physics

wait that's a guy?

Still more personality than 3D women.

Please tell me I can at least create a character that isn't "generic anime boy/girl". These types of games always tend to have shit character customization.

Her model just got likely finished recently. This makes me suspect the devs arent exactly finished with the game just yet.

Imagine having taste this bad.

He's Mia's little brother, Nikola

This is what I wanna know too.

wew

it seems to have pretty good customization
but it's still an anime game so you can only make anime characters

Mia is best girl anyway

>complaining about female characters
>not enjoying the rich variety of 2D wonders

Man, Louis looks so damn cool

This studio always rip-off selling IP.
First MH, now DaS.

Can vampires produce milk?

at least this has big anime tiddies

To be fair, this one kinda gets a pass because it's the publishers themselves doing it. They're even borrowing animations from Dark Souls because Bamco owns the assets to that game.

Obligatory shotabait

>red Oni, blue Oni Trope
Huh that never occured to me

>ripping-off Dark Souls
As if they were the first studio to do that
Even FromSoftware themselves did it with Bloodborne

I wish Mia had giant tits like Io

That's like 7-8 dollars, right?

>Souls clone
>with fucking garbage Attack on Titan-level art direction
>and gross animu character designs
>a so much tit pandering that only a basement dweller could play it without feeling embarrassed

no thanks. I'm assuming a lot of you still live with your parents, have fun explaining the constant fanservice scenes to your mom

>flat
>will probably abandon you for her shota brother
>best girl

Mia doesn't need tits, she is a small-breasted wonder

>Attack on Titan-level art direction

It's very common in media man.
One guy is reserved, calculating and collected, while his partner is fiery,impulsive and hot headed.

I masturbated to these.

Mia really loves her shota bro

@407330846
You need a better bait for my (You)
Something so low-effort like that doesn't deserve a (You)

omg teh rei

I am masturbating to these.

Kojimbo is probably the only Japanese Dev to ever make well written vidya characters

NIKOLA DEATH CONFIRMED
MIA TURNING CONFIRMED
MIA DEATH CONFIRMED

>Drawing Rei with huge tiddies getting fucked for 20 years straight
While I like normal Rei, I admire the dedication. Mogudan is a hero

Kuuderes a best

what game has them

What exactly are you complaining about?

>That's like 7-8 dollars, right?
Yup
Honestly doesn't sound too bad to me, considering it's a novelty drink, but it's a bit pricey for something without alcohol.

yep, formula for best girl

More of Evil Miku when?

If I'm reading the image right the non-alcohol version is 700 yen and the one with alcohol is 850 yen.

the 850 yen one has alcohol
it seems it also comes with a code vein themed coaster

But the rei clone in Senran is Yagyu, not Miyabi

MUH

Mia boss fight when?

But user, that's a boy.

Only ~$1.50 less for no alcohol doesn't seem like much, though. $3 to $4 off for non alcoholic version seems more reasonable to me, is what I'm saying.

>>ripping-off Dark Souls
>As if they were the first studio to do that
>Even FromSoftware themselves did it with Bloodborne
Never seen a bait this obvious.

>when you dump all your stats in milk production

You sure their movements are same as DaS? I doubt it.

it's the best stat

So apparently, this game's version of the tutorial boss is the Queen, but the difference is that you're scripted to lose against her.

Misato is the patrician choice

>Named Io
>Has cowtits
>Will probably have a motherly personality
What did they mean by this?

are there any games that do this?

There's a fetish flash game on DeviantArt

Not DaS, but DaS2. Take a look at how floaty the strafe movement is. The great sword attacks are also very similar to the Dragon Tooth/Fume UGS

So is the Queen Chris or is that someone else?

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more cancerous they made a ''''''''''''''soulslike'''''''''''''' game with anime artstyle. Fucking combo. Saying it as a big Souls fan

>Chris Silva – A Q.U.E.E.N. Project test subject. Gregorio Silva’s daughter.

So vein guy was the father of queen.We're on a full anime trope train.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Best thing about the anime style is that it'll drive away the shitty Soulslike playerbase desu

How so?

>that gameplay
Alright now, how in the FUCK does IGN choose it's playtesters?

>"We need someone to demo Code Vein guys, how about you on the right, do you have any experience with Souls games?"
>uhhh no
>"Any type of actiony games?"
>um I don't think so
>"Have you played a video game?"
>I work here so I must have at some point I guess
>"Perfect!"

Go to a souls thread and call it a japanese role playing game.

Because all they do is bitch about muh realism and can't stop shitting on anything that isn't a 1:1 clone of Dark Souls. At least with this they won't even bother coming to the threads. It's like the worst parts of /tg/ and Cred Forums put together.

Souls playerbase is the most cancerous shit ever

It is a japanese action role playing game because it's an action role playing game made by japs. Oh, so 'Soulslike playerbase' is shitty and some fucking weeaboo scum that will start 10 fapbait threads a day isn't?

BEHIND YOU STANDS A SYMBOL OF OPPRESSION. BLACKGATE PRISON, WHERE A THOUSAND MEN HAVE LANGUISHED UNDER THE NAME OF THIS MAN, HARVEY DENT.

I'm pretty sure none of them even knows how to play the games they're showing demos on. Their Total War videos will make you gouge out your eyes because of how bad the player is

What kind of man names his daughter Chris?

>the most in-depth code vein gameplay analysis video is from VaatiVidya

The absolute state of this industry.

Man, CV fanart is so rare to come by. I guess the japs dont care for this game.

I wonder what she smells like

>there's 3 fanfic written by one guy in pixiv
>it's femprotag x louis

BLOOD
AND
GUTS
AND
BLOOD
AND

Is the release date confirmed or what ?

Tomorrow

nice to see some vertical levels for a change.

Well what do you expect when every other journalist is going "IT'S THE DARK SOULS OF ANIME GAMES"

>master1200
learn2pixiv

>main girl has the personality of a rock
Sounds about right. As usual the non-main girls/love interests will be the better girls I guess.

>she would start the concept of waifufagging
Nigger what
You know there's 20+ years of anime before Eva right?

Main girl is Mia

So far all we have for her is
>I'll always be with you!
>I have amnesia!
>Let me help you!
etc

But Eva is where the concepts of moe and waifu began to really seep into the otaku crowd. Do you really think otaku were as obsessive into anime characters of the 70s and 80s? Rei was the first time that otaku felt like they really wanted to take care and protect a girl, hence the rampant waifufagging that would drive Anno further into his depression that culminated into End of Evangelion. There's a reason why after all these decades, fellow artists still use the Rei Ayanami stereotype, down to her physical appearance.

3 reasons to buy this game

I can almost guarantee the one on the right will be best girl.

I see four

The best

c-can i get a source?

I see 6

I can't wait to create an equally cute girl and have them lez out.

So how is she connected to Queen?

She is the queen's real body.

>screen fades to black
>hear intense moans with some flopping and squeeze sounds, with some spurts at the end
>Receive Milk x2
>your Endurance got increased
>your Agility got increased
>your Covenant with Io got increased
>your Stamina got decreased

The designs in this game are really eye catching. I’m a bit surprised that the men almost look like otome heroes in addition to the women looking like eroge heroines.

>Yellow, like the Thorns of Judgement
>Lost memories
>Has control over things most revenants don't
>Underworld trailer has her image flashing over the Queen's image
Seems rather obvious

If Chris Silva is Queen 1.0
Then Io is probably Queen 2.0
Going by their designation, I guess they responsible for turning people into vampires.

Game looks like uninspired garbage in general. Especially that level design. Makes Dark Souls 2's seem masterful.

Tabitha is best Rei.

What's Ludger doing here?

I like the character designs but the gameplay looks shit. Sasuga, Japan.

>They designed her to be pathetic
Not true. Anno never said he hates Rei. He said he has no connection to her simply because he didn't know what to do with her after episode 6. As for actual designer Sadamoto, just read the manga, he loves her.

>Final battle against Queen (Io)
>The player character (Female) gives a gay anime speech about how Io is her own person and not the queen
>Io breaks free from the spell and you embrace then touches foreheads
> credits roll

It's nice that there's just about anyone in the cast that would probably fit anybody's tastes.

Would be great there's some more shit to post other than the same four promo images and stall screenshots.

You forgot
>dead companion comes back god knows how
part.Then it's exactly like GE2RB

Her face doesn't look good.

I see 6.

This is a black man. His name is David.

They've actually squeezed pretty much a lot of that you could show to people without being outright spoilers, like the game mechanics.

These blood springs for example are going to act like the bonfires in this game it seems.

That's some... interesting character design.

>frail albino girl in bandages
oh god muh dick evertim

The Code Vein threads have made it utterly obvious that Namco hires shills.
Too bad you didn't use the money to make a decent game, you idiots.

Have they announced how long this game is gonna be?

>The Code Vein threads have made it utterly obvious that Namco hires shills.
If that's the case then they're not doing a good job. I still don't know whether I care about this game or not.

Can I /ss/ in this game?

sauce pls, reverse image search came up with nothing

>tfw you're not even shilling, you just like vampire tits

We could tell that much from the queens knight fight posted back in what? August?

They've revealed some characters since then I guess and showed off a little bit of the ice level (section?) as well as the recent home base vid, so I guess that is quite a bit of content. Plus the news about co-op too.

Maybe they shouldn't have revealed the game so early. But part of me just thinks they are waiting for the MonHon buzz to die down first since Japan knows not to try to steal MonHon's thunder. The game is probably at least six months away from release

Looks like one of Michiking's works.

I really hope we get a proper Limited Edition in the west, or at least that the JP version can enable english subs.

The game is actually supposed to release this march. But somehow sometime back in December that changed and all their videos showed just 2018 instead.

Fu fu fu fu~

Where was it ever stated it would come out March?

Fat Bottom Girl

I think the problem is that they've yet to release a playable demo. Last I recall, Nier Automata also underwent a similar development cycle, where it got announced at E3, slowly trickled screen shots and details along the months, with full gameplay videos during TGS, then plot details along the 4th quarter. The difference is the latter gave everyone a demo to keep them talking while so far Code Vein still has only screen shots and sporadic gameplay videos to show. Makes me think they're still no confident to release the game to the public

The trailers themselves. There was a big MARCH 2018 date after the end. It was the second trailer from TGS I think.

Well, you can make a female MC.

Automata gameplay reveal was at Paris Game Week, not TGS

>women have more than one persona total

WHEN IS THIS GAME BEING RELEASED ?

2018, so anywhere from now to Dec 31

Cool, found it.
exhentai.org/g/898906/26d31af40b/

So the MC is customizable? I thought you'd just play as the first male character they revealed.

it has character creation

There are literally char creation videos on jewtube if you just spent 5 secs searching, you dumb millennial

>Looks like an anime version of my teacher without the big bust
She's a weirdo catlady though

Character creator is already revealed, you can find it pretty easily on youtube

Did they fix the weightless combat?

exhentai.org/g/898933/4b9bc1ca83/

I hope you can save her with the power of dick.

>char creation avialable
>making a male character

lol

Yes
No
Maybe
Ask again later
They've adjusted it and personally I think it looks fine now but some think it still looks bad. Just look up gameplay videos

Buttrock?

lol what 2014? kys faggot

I think the heavier weapon combat videos have looked fine.

I hope you can save Io_ with the power of dick

To be quite honest girls like this are the best kind.

Left girl alone gives me 5 reasons

Did this shit really spread outside of /fit/

Good taste

youtu.be/W0ZhlVQ370c

Give me artist name please

Buttrock.

MOMMY

You know what I mean

kon-kit maybe?

Yeah it's him. I recognize that mouth style

is only game. why u hef to be med?

Stay go Cred Forums

Is this Dark Souls with a dating mechanic? I want to date Nikola as male MC.

Mia is clearly straight while Io is bi

You will regret those words

Archetypes exist for a reason.

the ayy lmao in the back

Bump

D O Y O U W A N N A G O ?

>I dont know but Anno designed Rei to be repulsive.
Where does this fucking meme come from? I swear to god, Eva is surrounded by a lot of really bad, really objectively wrong memes, but this one is probably the fucking dumbest.
I know Anno likes to spread some of these himself, but this one is just way too stupid even for that.

Bump for obvious reason.

that's a video game, not anime

Are you sure?

>janky 4fps robotic shit
yes, i'm pretty sure

Isn't the blonde with the big hat the main girl?

what's a anime?

this is a anime

Is that girl an anime?

this girl is an anime

So, how is the gameplay?

Can I make builds in this game?

DOES SHE KNOW WHERE SHE'S GOING?
DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE'S GOING?

>every code vein thread for the past weeks has been polluted by mommy fetishists
This character was a mistake. Your milk fetish grosses me out and I can't have discussions here.

Check this out as well, it's newer.
youtube.com/watch?v=QqKUld5F_XM&ab_channel=Rikudou

Just come back in a month or two when they've released more stuff.

You aren't the target audience you faggot, the casual masses are because that's where the money comes from. So yes they will play like casuals to show the average viewer they will be able to play it too.

It's too problematic for Pat and Matt hasn't played any of them to completion on his own.

big animme tiddies XD

this, but unironically

Problematic?

>still doesn't tell me shit
>protag still wears the same clothing
>no stat distributing if I wanna be a STR or DEX guy

>$60 dating sim with vampires cosplaying as bane with mild combat elements involving oversized swords
PREORDERED

Did you ever read a post that was so banal that it made your eyes unfocus almost immediately?

So who is the villain?

>bane
It's clearly inspired by tokyo ghoul as previous works like god eater used to feature kaneki mask cameo costumes.

Me

The Ashen One

MOMMY MILKY

and tits don't forget those amazing tits

Gross.

open bob spread vagene

you

>KANEKI
The masketta man?

>it's another Code Vein shill thread
Fuck off

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh......

davido-kun

Source it my friend.

He's talking out of his ass.

Is he going to be the Greirat of the game?

Bane

How will he die?

He won't. His sister will die by sacrificing herself for him I hope.

His sister kills him and then turns into the Lost

>giant anime knockers

I will buy your game

OGH FYUCK THAT'S BEEN MY DESKCTOP FOR WEEKS AND I NEVER NOTNOICED IT FUUUUUUUUUCK
IVE SPANKED IT TO THIS IAMGE SO MUCH AND A FUCKING AYYLMAO HAS BEEN WATCHING ME FUCK MY DICK PFUCKING PERVERT

exhentai.org/g/762287/987a6ed957/