You have 10 seconds to prove that (You) are the most casual gamer on Cred Forums

You have 10 seconds to prove that (You) are the most casual gamer on Cred Forums.

The only Dark Souls game I have beaten is 2 and I used summons for 95% of the bosses

I don't play video games

I give up pretty quicky, I've never played a strategy game or turn based rpg, and I usually play a ggame on easy or nirmal difficulty. I play games to unwind, not to think.

I have never won at Minesweeper

I've played nothing but gatcha mobage for the past several weeks.

I only play FIFA

I only watch playthroughs of games on youtube with no commentary instead of plying them. I also follow gaming news and whatnot like e3. But I never actually play games.

I only play CoD 2h a week because i have friends and gf in real life

I hate traps

Fgo?

FGO, GBF and FFBE.
I've been thinking of trying FEH too, but I'm not really familiar with FE to begin with.

I just picked up a controller for the first time in 5 months this weekend because had the flu. Played destiny 2

I play on Xbox and preorder games

I would rather play Air Hockey, Windjammers, and Videoball for three sequential hours than play Dwarf Fortress for one hour.

you won

Fallout 4 >>>>> New Vegass

I use cheats to beat every game

Pic related.

I have sex at least 5 times a week.

I don't play RTS games because I'm too stupid to micromanage.

I play LoL and watch twitch

I play World of Warcraft and only do the World Quests.

I haven't even stepped inside half the raids in Legion.

I play FIFA and Just Dance with my friends

Dark souls is actually fun. It has nothing to do with a false sense of superiority for the insecure ones.

I play Overwatch as my main game

i started up the game, where is my welfare benefits free starter pack of "auto win this game now"

I rarely play any horror games and I thought the mimics were pretty scary in Prey.

I have denied several offers to play FPS'ers.

i only log into video games to do dailies/weeklies

desu

I think videogames are mostly fun.

I play video games to have fun

I play fortnite 5 days a week

I played Oddessy in Assist Mode.

Thank you, i'm a filthy normie