youtube.com/watch?v=6s9sjPzyQjk
youtube.com/watch?v=LVOBNl_28PU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0dkz3TtPU
youtube.com/watch?v=MvRE6WSxQEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congrats OP you did it

Why is he so perfect?

please do not do this.

you have the story beat when you fight the blue eyes white dragon, after that it's optional for late game content fighting tempered monsters with flame levels the highest flame level which is tempered elder dragons unlocks after completing an assigned quest at HR 49

>*""""""""""""story""""""""""""
ftfy
>4U's story was actually better

Considering buying MHW but it looks like every enemy is a damage sponge. Is combat as boring as it looks or have I just been watching shitters?

No. You need to get to HR100 on one character, then play through the game again from scratch without using any armor or charms. Then you can say you've beaten the game.

Hahaha but seriously when's g-rank?

>Running to a monster's location I have pinned
>See the monster
>Camera forcibly swerves around as the scoutflies find some shit or whatever
Why would they not give you the option to turn this shit off

monster hunter hardly has story in any of the games but it's a good marker on when you can say you "finished" the game since it keeps going with less and less new content as you go

The only enemy in the game that feels like a real damage sponge is the final boss, Xeno'Jiva, and while you'll need to fight him a few times to collect endgame materials, it's not too bad. If you don't play well, like not bothering to target weak points, use buffs for big fights, or use some of your larger combos, the fights will go slow, but it takes a pretty big shitter to play the game and not learn to do these things in combat.

"Because you're a retard and need handholding to get through the hunt."
-Capcom

>trying to grind crowns on the new 5 monster event with this shit
AAAHH WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SWING MY CAMERA AROUND ONCE INSTEAD OF A BILLION TIMES WHY DO THE SCOUTFLIES TARGET FUCKING DEAD MONSTER AHH FUCKING CAPCOM

>Hr15
never seen it, I beat the story and was instantly 29 with my next urgent quest.

>mfw they force the story on you way harder than before when it's actually way worse than before

Astera is shit, decoration hunting is even more tedious than past games and did I mention Astera is shit? I hate that theme so fucking much

Just play something else for awhile user. The entries without g-rank were never meant to have much longevity.

2 on 1 fights are the only thing i find challenging but earplugs never fucking drop and lvl 1 isnt shit and you still can ge roarlocked into a deathcombo.

Yeah it's probably the worst village in the entire series. It's poorly designed, way too large and not comfy at all.

Not everyone likes to live in the same 10,000 square feet space.

I can't, gotta get that HR100

Does HR100 even unlock anything other than the one additional story quest?

It seemed like a waste of time to grind that far for a quest that still won't be difficult.

I completely agree and I wish there was a way to justify my fanaticism other than not wanting to deal with shitters, but even HR barely has filters anymore other than the tempered elder quests

>tfw just got 2 xeno gems on my first hunt

Why?

>he doesn't know

That guy has high as fuck gem drop rate

They drop like candies

>all the monsters drop multiple gems
>except the one I actually need

>implying xeno doesn’t spam you with gems

I have like 5 and don’t know what to do with them. Try to get the horns.

>hey guys let's make a online social hub
>in a complete different area of the spawn so nobody will ever use it!
good thinking capcom

why can't capcom into online?

Once I saw his paws in game I knew this would happen

Are they really like that?

It almost feels like they ran out of time before they could implement Guild Hall quests.

Not exactly but close enough

It just looks really soft and puffy compared to rest of his body

I only noticed it because he got killed in an awkward position with his hands facing up

Give me a pic

I love cute paws on edgy guys

Holy shit this.

I cannot for my life watching me replaying World again, I can't stand 10 hours of that cringefest.

>tfw you will never be as good with your weapon as some of these gods on youtube

youtu.be/DgA4z2gcUuo

MaestroNox makes me awe and cry at the same time.

>HR14
>100Hours
>Killing nerg for shits and gigs

I have killed around 40 and only have 2 gems.

I don't watch Youtube anymore, it makes me wanna drop the game the fact I know I will never be that good, I can carry my own weight but I wanna be better.

REPOST TIME BB

Alright guys how do you build your hunters?

Fashion
Fashion+Min Max or...
Full on clownsuit min max mode

Yeah. Like I can still do things well (I think) I did manage to solo the tempered kirin with SnS albeit taking longer as well as now doing other tempered quests and surviving/contributing but maestronox is just on another level with his sns and it gives me such complicated feelings.

Right now I'm fashion but I know I'm not being effective.

I just got to him and he's doing this to me constantly. I already failed the quest 3 times

fashion + minmax is the way to go

Sure feels different this game now that theres no more charm farming and ASS

Fashion/minmax

I'm still wearing LR Radobaan helm because it's fucking cool and I like DRRR

So is Hiro just never going to fix the caltcha or what

Shiro?

Fashion + Minmax
I want an armor that screams "water element" but there hasn't been a good armor like that since Zamtrios or Ceadeus

I'm still HR14 because I haven't figure out how to wreck Vaal's shit, yes I know its easy but for some reason I can't figure it out, and I'm not going to SOS'd.

So, charm/gem farming is just pure RNG, no?

She played the demo some

Did you rike it?

Bring nullberries
Hit him
Dodge fart laser

I cannot think of any other advice to give you, what's killing you?

What weapon should I use in World now given that they completely fucked up my previous main?

I saw the dmg potential on true slash but can you reliably hit that? I normally hit true slash combo 3~5 times and not always in a weak spot.
Having crit draw to hit 140+ damage with draw first charge seems way more reliable. Also, crit draw stacks with jump attacks, so that flight decoration gives you good air damage as well.

Lance and hammer are as fun as they've ever been

Got the vid link? Idk how to into searching with moonrunes.

Well that might be because there's literally 1 water monster in the game and a shitty one at that.

a little

Beetlejuice vs. Niggagante
Who would win?

The fucking fart.

I'm GL main and that shit has me by the balls, cutting the HP to half is a dick move, the funny part is that I have killed it responding to SOS on investigations under 10 minutes I even have its freaking Gem.

Current weapon popularity ranking time!
1. LS 18%
2. Bow 12%
3. GS 11%
4. DB 11%
5. CB 10%
6. Hammer 7%
7. IG 7%
8. SA 6%
9. LBG 5%
10. SnS 3%
11. Lance 3%
12. GL 3%
13. HBG 3%
14. HH 1%
A surprising rise in lance users, gaining 2 places over GL and HBG.
How does this make you feel?

Range players are usless in multi. Status gunning is useless. All you do is waste time not doing dps and drawing aggro away from the melee. Kys if you bring a gun to MP

Yeah, just cancel the first two, tackle through shit into uncharged true slash

>hunting Paolumu
>see him at the bottom of the cliif
>jump off
>scoutflies find him
>camera swerves off in some direction causing me to miss time the attack

Yeah, welcome to World's """endgame"""

Put weapon away and superman through it
Bring cleanser booster if nullberries aren't doing it

negron, of course
a better comparison is
>jet dragoo vs angry regenigga

Is this a mating press?

>HBG drops like 10% after they nerf slicing

hunting horn on suicide watch

It has been like this before the nerf though.

Ranking of where?

As a GL main I'm shocked, but then I remember that it must be Japs.

>GL main

>37 rathalos kills
>28 a. rathalos kills
>no gems

A little is not enough

Yes

Is HH even useful in this game? I started out with HH but I just felt like a nuisance in a party.

Good ol Ceadeus

Question is thia game like the others where as soon you uncap the HR all the points you had skyrockets you?

From the game, by talking to one of the first wyvernian.

eh just have fun with it, i think special arena fights lasting 6 minutes are fine since it lets you finish with the dragonator which is satisfying.

i've done the raths in 3 & 4 minutes but thats because they are a joke with flash pods.

equip legiana set with vouchers, ez gems

>tfw part of the one percent
it fucking sucks

>11. Lance 3%
Poke wave 2018, we're going to stop until we're as popular as we were in tri.

Yes, I went from 15 to 29 instantly.

I've been using the guild set and using vouchers.

at least its better than searching for that one perfect 3 slotted handicraft sharpness charm in 4U mining everything a billion times and getting so close with no dice

Just yesterday I started to use HH since I know ther are a few, what's the best? Right now I'm using the Nerg's

Is it though? Simply because unlocking elder investigations is absolute boring bullshit. And even then you mostly get investigations with only 2 gems slots.

youtu.be/B2SA3GgiiaM

not a toot toot bro but here is a video that may help

Another question, are tempered postgame exclusive? Sometimes when I'm on expeditions i encounter with tempered trails.

theres like four HHs that aren't bone horn reskins
take your pick, i like the vespoid horn for guaranteed two para, one stun, one exhaust per hunt

i think it's a bug that you see them early, they don't do anything until later though, some tempered trails are almost always in the same spot every time.

>Gaijin Hunter

From what I saw once you start doing tempereds, more tempered investigations follow from either collecting tracks/marks/etc as well as fighting the tempered monster. And if you have a good group to play with who are all doing this, you'll have a huge pool of tempereds to go through and it'll keep on adding up as you all do them.

Don't care. Sheev Glaive is my shit forever and always.

Charge Blade or Hammer, those seemed genuinely improved.

he doesn't get all his info right and from what i can tell isn't even that good of a player but he is probably one of the most prolific monster hunter youtubers for tutorials and guides

hammer feels really good in World, my previous experience with hammer was generations/xx with Aerial Style.

Who's actually good to watch then? I also see Arekkz. Are they better?

I'm gonna bite, what's wrong with him outside of him being a filthy normalfag who thinks he's "super Geek"?

The other day I crossed and saw his tutorial on Lances, is quite good.

dunno if they are better, really it's just small details gaijin fucks up on so i just watch his stuff since it's well presented.

Which was yours HBG?

>realize that IG is the only weapon that does attacks as you 'dodge' while mounting a monster

This does a lot of damage compared to tapping triangle repeatedly. Should I only be doing this then?

Team Darkside

Not posting the webm...

>tfw they ruined my old favorite, Greatsword

ah good example, gaijin hunter just put out a Hammer tutorial for world and does not mention you can tap the lvl 1 charge to cancel out the recovery animation of just about any combo and chain immediately into another combo.

it don't really save time but you get one extra hit in which does at least some damage instead of a second or two of nothing which adds up quite quickly over the course of a hunt.

Yes. It keeps you safe from stamina draining moves the monster makes.

The bread and butter combo for IG is triangle triangle circle on the ground. It can be chained and the circle attack does heavy damage.

>hey guys this is wife beater here

Now this is bitching for the sake of bitching.

GS gets nothing but buffs everytime, they even nerfed HBG because of GS mains.

>tfw they ruined my old favorite, Sword and Shield

Ran xeno 3 times got 2 gems and enough parts to craft everything becauase scales and veils drop so easy with plunderblade.

Got nerg and kirin gems on 1st and 2nd attempt.

My luck is great there but my wyvern rituals fucking suck horse cock.

I meant when I was mounted. You can tap triangle just like any other weapon, but when IG dodges on a monster's back, they deal several hits rather than just jumping.

Does the damage from doing that add up to the mounting attack at the end or is that only from spamming triangle?

Oh yeah spam that shit when mounted.

>kirin gem

GS is going to fall off entirely for G Rank. True Charge Slash is the only way you get damage now and trading attacks with Tackle is incredibly dangerous, you can't do that against Tempered Nerg. I appreciate Capcom trying to give GS some more flavor, but at the end of the day the old tried and true playstyle it used to have was the reason GS was so good.

one more user

>everyone shits on HH
You don't need flashy moves to destroy everything.

Meant the other thing lol my bad.

Ive heard it doesnt count as mount damage and if you have enough stam you can just spam dodge on his back for as long as you want. Good way cut tails.

>literally too brain damaged to do anything other than standing in one place and charging his big stick
Fucking GS players man. Git gud

Using Gunlance. What skill is a must?

Are tailriders even worth going to pick them up? I feel that they give nothing useful, I want to stop but my autism compels me.

>part of the 3% twice

Protective coating.

>play dual blades
>feel like im doing nothing, monster never staggers and i never break any parts other that whats low and reachable
>hunts die fast though

>play HH
>know im doing nothing but it feels so good
>slow hunts unless i brought the perfect horn for a multiplayer group
i dont know what i want from HH, maybe just more variety instead of four horns (with only two viable)

youtu.be/qBKgN8uksI4
People just don't know the true power of HH

bought the game, did 4 missions then got bored.. lol

you legit just smash an enemy 450000 times and it barely reacts its like some arcade shit.

Devs Just need to reduce damage taken while tackling.

Hooooooooly fucking Jesus I hate randoms.

>GS, IG, CB, and ranged faggots CONSTANTLY hitting me over and over while I'm trying to hit the head of a monster to stun it
>Repeatedly knocked out of my combo and/or buff

I swear to christ. FUCK OFF. YOU DON'T HAVE A HAMMER

Any damage to a monster while someone is mounting counts towards a trip. You won't activate your finishing blow attack, but you'll still knock them down.

impact weapons seem to break parts more easily but cannot cut off tails.

cutting weapons cut tails.

Artillery.

>trying to blast Nerg's god damn horns off
>LS keeps dancing around like a faggot around the head

Artillery, Capacity Up, Protective Polish

That doesn't sound too bad since the dodge attacks probably add up to way more damage than the finishing blow for IG.

Fight Tempered Nerg without Rocksteady mantle and see how far you get trading tackles.

>friends make fun of me for using gunlance
>help him get up to HR since he doesn't play as often
>he's using insect glave, gets carted 3 times in a row on pink rath
>blames me for hitting him, and that he has low rank gear so there's no way he could fight pink rath seriously
>I've never carted 3 times in a row the entirety of this game.

I expect Capcom prepared Evil Joe to engage turf war against all elder dragons.

Have you tried not getting hit?

quit playing with him

>someone in the group triple carts to Hazaak breath

>SA 6%

why the fuck do randoms crowd around the head so much? the tail is so much easier to hit

I'm honestly about to. No one held my hand even though they had the chance and I asked. I don't know why I'm bothering to. Not like it matters though, everyone makes fun of me for using gunlance regardless if they play with me or not.

>A surprising rise in lance users
Seems more likely that people a bunch of people have stopped playing and that those players who gave up already are going to be weighted towards first time MH players sticking with the popular/beginner weapons.

>someone double carts unreasonably fast
cut your losses and abandon quest, get your fucking money back. maybe have a shoutout to jeer at them first.

Hammerfags are the worst, entitled assholes who believes they DESERVE the last hit.

>random SOS
>there's a hammerfag on a Nerg quest
>we finally got it to the rest area
>I was putting some bombs and blow them up with Wyvernfire (HBG)
>HAMMER IDIOT THINKS HE'S HOT SHIT AND DIDN'T EVEN LET ME TO FINISH UP TO SET UP THE BOMBS

Atleast they are more bearable than LS mains.

Oh so thats why I dont do my finisher in multi

thats bad because my finisher is adding KO damage to his head

Have you tried playing Greatsword?

I have high IQ so no.

Info wise Arrekz, probably
Speedrun wise, there's Canta, TDS, and more
Just gameplay/fun there's omegaevolution/octaneblue
youtube.com/watch?v=kPmsCMv8N-o

Did Zora-Magdaraos purposefully intend to nuke continent in order to eliminate Xeno and contaminated environment or was it just lured by Xeno's pheromone?

The pheromones

I figured you brainlet.

>get bored
>fought a lot of Odo
>"I hear his LBG is good, a weapon I've never used before. Let's try that"
>mfw rapid fire spread 1 + 3 recoil downs turns it into a fully mobile AA12

And here I thought bowgunning was just for shitters.

>he actually paid attention to the "plot"

Xeno would have survived. In fact, it might have been enough energy to complete is maturation and allowed it to return to space.

stinky alien pussssssyyyyy

What a fucking dumbass talking out your ass. End yourself honestly.

The only ones who demeans Gunners are GS and Hammer main

>TFW everyone does a really good job so you give kudos and everyone just stands there silent.

Why?

Would that really have been so bad? All the elder dragons die, and then he fucks off to wherever. Less elder dragons the better, desu.

literally every random cannot understand this concept

I really wanna like HH in World but the lack of stylish weapon or armor designs is a real turn off. Part of what I loved about HH was looking like a suave motherfucker, but there's nothing in World that really captures that. Been sticking to lance instead.

Bnahabra armor WHEN?

>prance around the monster after a hunt
>no one joins
video games are dead

>I used to main GS and Hammer

Damn, I got called out

They are probably not even watching their screens.

Great Girros armor is stylish as fuck AND is a HH focused armor.

>give the thumbs up sticker after a successful hunt
>others rarely do

I teabag every kill. Does that count?

Sadly I'm stuck with rands since I don't have much time to play and I literally don't know anyone with the game.

Which is the best LBG for normal spam? The Odogaron one is the one I see everywhere but Nergigante looks strong too.

Odo, Nerg and Tobi

Those are the holy trinity.

>Xeno:Bunch of dirty old dragons caught a bait to become my nutrition! Oh wait that gigantic isle is gonna explod... WAIT NO NO NO!

teabagging is acceptable

haven't done any of the Arena Quests yet. They worth doing?

Whats the point of the quest board anymore when half the quests are not even on the board to begin with?
also anyone know where i can farm amour spheres? havent found a single one in any of the mining nodes

Armour spheres come from quests

whats dual blades strongest attack/playstyle

personally i just spam demon dance/look for slope to grind on, no idea if im doing it right

I'll take a look at it, I kinda just glossed over it as the edgy set but I might be able turn it into something less edgy.

Arena binging and coin farming
3BK37Anhhh4Q
pw ra.... oh wait... they got rid of passwords...

Easiest way to do bounties. There's no reason to not have your bounty list full at all times.

Not his fault they dont include lorebooks like FU anymore

i really hate beetlejuice

They have some of the best all around weapons for rewards that almost always have high raw and a lvl 3 slot. You will want to do them with another person though since the monsters are prebalanced for that even if you solo.

Quest boards are every fucking where you can access to the quests through them and not just the helper you know that right?

Beetlejuice
BEETLEJUICE

he's not that bad.

Me too, user. Me too.

I know and that's the worst thing, he's just annoying

im talking about how there are no gathering quests or small monster slaying quests on the boards, only big monster slaying quests

I actually prefer Arena because it's the one place that is determined by complete skill and not how much your grinded

After a glorious kill though? Like fuck, I dunno user..

Dog with 100% crit and crit boost build.

Can Nergigante really feed itself by being such a fussy eater? It might have nuked itself to death as well if Zora died.

>Cred Forums in MH thread: "everyone's a shitter exept me le hummer user"
>Cred Forums in actual game: knocks down eveyone around him then tripple carts

There ARE gathering and small monsters quests.

Room ID's are still a thing.

Hammer users don't knock others down, they're the one that constantly gets knocked down because Longswords insist on being at the head instead of cutting the tail.

and in the end the tail doesn't get cut and the hammer never gets to score a knockout

Because those are now bounties. Take some bounties and do an expedition to fill them. Same thing.

Not offence but handler is just looks...too unique to me.

I actually feel ashamed of discussing this game here because all I see is above average no carting players while I struggle, Im not a complete drag but I do fuck up alot and I try to improve but I cant say that here.

>Monsters are balanced for multiplayer even if you're by yourself
>often given subpar equipment
>fighting Azure Rath with only 3 fucking flashbombs
>the entirety of that fucking duel Diablos quest

I'm a monster hunter vet (been playing since Freedom 1) and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that arena quests are hot shit and the only way to get rank A is to grab a mate otherwise you're stuck with B.

u wot, mate!?

At least you try user.

She looks like a down syndrome kid.

>>Monsters are balanced for multiplayer even if you're by yourself
That explains so much, holy shit.

Eh, people will give you shit for it here, but I'd like to think they actually do remember when they were noobs as well. I remember back when I had trouble with Congalala of all the damn things.

Cred Forums are scrubs, what a surprise.

Seriously thoug b52 needs a nerf, they should reduce the number of scales he drops he is just so stupid

Fuck off, Handler is cute. Fucking virgins.

t. womyn

She has nice thighs

but he's easy as it is?????????????????????

Thats not my issue. my issue is they put like 5 quest boards on the hub but only one spot to take bounties. its stupid and inconvenient when the hub is the largest of the series and especially considering all the effort they put into making general QoL changes since the previous games

Never watched it just was seeing it in my reccomended

Fuckoff, gunners are bros
>Same weapon does para AND sleep

It's a completely different weapon now, I hate it

>Extra plunderblades
Yes

Also grab a Girros when fighting Odoggo for extra paralysis hilarity

Hey there Partner!

B52?

ruined by butterface. im hoping when the PC version comes out someone will make a mod to fix the model

the video made me give SnS a serious try. Coming from GS this game is actually fun again.

B52 is a bomber

What monster acts like a bomber?

Hi, my name is user and I am a shitter. Hit a wall with Nergigante. Getting my ass kicked six ways to sunday. I know the only solution is to git gud. His expanding wing attack is fucking my up the worst. When he begins to telegraph it I am always locked into an attack animation.

Oh, gotcha. I hate the layout of Astera. I hope the G rank upgrade will fix it a bit, as well as the whole gathering hall bullshit.

I actually like the changes to all the weapons in the game with the exception of GS.

What's up bro? Not Legiana

>TFW your girlfriend looks like and is the Handler

Beetlejuice

Don't mindlessly run at him and he's easy

Alan

youtube.com/watch?v=6s9sjPzyQjk

Literally kill him in about 2-3 mins.

bagelburg

Stand in front of him diagonally and always aim for the white spikes.

I find the best looking clownsuit that gives me the skills I want.

Final assigned quest is at HR 49. Get to it, OP.

You've been watching shitters. Quests now scale to the number of players, playing solo no quest has taken much more than 15 minutes and most of it is usually traversing the map. In previous games, solo-ing endgame content made for multiplayer can take 30-45 minutes.

No he shouldn't, god damn it never invite nerfing, adapt. Sure at first it's a broken mechaninc that gets nerfed, then it becomes a free for all where the entire game is ruined nerf by nerf.

Yea I'm not a fan of the TC style what so ever. It's a shame since GS has been my main forever now.

I've gotten to HR 100 with it and beat the 3 tempered elders but now regret not giving the other weapons a real try.

Oh well guess I'll just have to git gud with SnS

Nerg is the first and only gear check in the entire game. Stop and get a decent HR set; if you're a shitter you need all the help you can get.

Oh no, as the guy that made the Hammer post, I can't say I never cart. Hell, I've carted a few times at the worst possible moment. It happens man. Its just the worst thing when people don't fucking understand the role their weapon is supposed to fill.

But good lord every one of the (few) HH players I've gotten were fucking AMAZING. Props to those fuckers. You learned your weapon. Keep shining niggas.

Where my fashion whore at?? Fashion is the true meta.

>Tfw still have PTSD flashbacks to Blangonga

>still no transmog option

WHAT ARE YOU DOING CAPCOM??

Fashion+Min Max

Try to maintain some decent offensive skills while maintaining exposed midriff and thighs. At least one or the other if I can't do both.

I dunno why they don't make Guard reduce damage during tackle our something

Almost everyone is stuck with randoms because of how fucked the online is and how difficult it is to make friends with any good players.
I've put in 100+ hours so far and only made one friend with a cool Jap bro who did some arena quests with me.
For any other MH game I would have dozens of in game friends by that same time frame.

>tfw the Kulu Ya Ku armor looks stylish as hell but it's a low rarity armor that isn't worth using

full sets only

my only clownsuit is a legiana/kirin leech set

100% agree
Every other weapon I play got great additions while keeping their core gameplay intact, while GS got gutted

Handler needs to sleep for like six days straight to get rid of those bags under her eyes, holy shit. It's just one of those things that you can't unsee, and it ruins her design.

Oh no! GS will have to go back to crit draw and sheath builds!

Stay near his legs, under his wings, or far in front of his head and punish him during his recovery

Capcom confirmed its pronounced

"BAAH(like the a in 'bad')-zoh-geese"

Think of it like
Babel + Geese

And now a moment of silence for bagel/juice nicknames

F

They want the microtransactions. However they should have at least made all the event quest ones a 'Layered Armor' because who the fuck is going to use ones like the Ryu etc, it's LR.

tell me about the hunter
why does he sniff the footprints

Bazelguese.

Xeno and Zorah seem to have high gem drop rate to make up for their infrequent appearance.

I've always wondered if my solo times were considered decent. I just beat tempered kirin in 15 minutes. 15 minutes of nothing but GS uncharged unsheathe crits except for one sleep bomb and the odd TCS when it falls over. Good to know the crit draw strat still works.

1. Nullberries, heal with max pots, bring all the mats and use the radial wheel, it auto-crafts when you run out and try to use it
2. Don't get knocked into the acid
3. Use an elderseal weapon
4. When he plays dead you can knock him out of it by hitting him. Go for the tail cuz he can attack from the head when he gets up.
5. Generally easier to stay close/underneath him and smack da belly

I rank him medium difficulty, easier than kush but harder than teo. I'm a GS main so that may color my expectations, any monster that stands in one place is easy to me. Vaal moves around a fair bit and his head is hard to target consistently but overall he's really slow and doesn't fly, he rarely can capitalize on you being half-healthed because of it.

I'm pro-crit draw to an extent. The damage on a charged TCS is phenomenal, but you get more consistent damage if you're also doing lots of unsheathe crits when you don't have an opening. I also learned you can charge the jumping wide slash off of a tackle and if you can't land a fully charged TCS then a fully charged jumping wide slash actually does almost as much damage. That said, weakness exploit +3 seems to be a better way to go. Better yet, pair Crit draw 2 with WE 3 and get unsheathe crits and 50% affinity on weakspots.

It's still Bazel-juice to me. Bazel pronounced like Maze.

About that, what's the maximum research level you can achieve with a monster?

>haven't carted once since I started
>immediately 3 cart to Cameraman during first expedition in the forest
Fuck

But none of the sold DLC is armor?

>Think of it like
>Babel + Geese
Shiiiiiiiit

Odagaron armor here

The expedition didnt know about Xeno yet so they assumed the energy would destroy the island, plus there is no guarantee that Xeno wouldn't have just gone around fucking up human settlements if it somehow prevented the island from exploding

Did I do good?

>"BAAH(like the a in 'bad')-zoh-geese"
No, I'm not calling it that.

>3 carting to a bird wyvern

Yeah I was wondering what the deal is with the jumping wide slash
Do you use it for element or something? When should you use it?

>Elderseal weapon
I have heard of those but never saw one, is that activated with awaken? And what element it carries?

It's a "status ailment" on Dragon element weapons

Is there a food list location yet?

>Palico
Try again

Valphalk without question, it's way faster and agile and literally vomits dragon element

Certain weapons, Nergigante's in particular have an extra ailment called Elderseal. It stops the Elder dragon from using its special ability

Six stars to unlock their high rank rare drops in your hunter notebook.
The only permanent scoutfly level you can unlock is the first one, where they automatically locate at least one track of your designated monster. The higher levels, like seeing where the monster is about to go, and automatically knowing where the monster is are temporary.
Every time you hunt a monster and get those tracking points you fill the Scoutflies' tracking bar to the higher levels, but those levels decay over time if you don't keep hunting that monster.

>Palico
>Armor
>Maxed out weapon

No. Do it naked with no palico and a rarity 1 weapon.

What weapon is that?

so does it matter if you hit the monster while someone is mounting it now?

haven't seen anyone online stop their attacks while someone is mounting it.

> 24 minutes
of course not

Are element attack up +5 ever worth it? It seems that elemental attack will cap way before you even get to +5 armor skill

Was Vaal Hazak unfinished or something? he barely uses his MAIN FUCKING POWER outside of occasional lasers

>Implying my cute Palico makes much of a difference
If you're trying to tell me to challenge myself you should be telling me to shoot an SOS flare

Diablos Shatter II

I still haven't found a weapon that benefits from more than the 2 bonus, status up is good to level 3 though

Picked up MHW a couple hours ago, never played a monhun game before, give me a tl;dr on how not to be shit

What did they do with the GS? I haven't played world yet

That bazelgeuse dragon is the most anoyin thing ever. First few times it was fun when he showed up. But after that you really wonder what idiot beta tested this shit. Fuck me seriously, I want to play monster Hunter not dung shooter

>Arekkz
His tutorials are trash and unhelpful, everything he teaches is literally from the training area. He teaches NOTHING about spacing and combat nuances. What a fucking waste of everyone's time.

And his streams are obnoxious.

You should use it to re-position, the distance you move is comparable to a roll. You should also use it like, if you charged your TCS but the monster moved just out of range, you do the jumping wide slash which has longer range and only a bit less damage.

It has wide range, you move a fair bit when you do it (can can wide slash in a different direction than what you're facing) and it does pretty big damage. You be the judge.

Weapons made from elder dragons. Look at the weapon stats, it will literally have an "Elderseal: " category separate from the element, it only shows up on weapons that have it. Nergigante weapons have high elderseal for example, it says "Elderseal: High".

If you are dying lots upgrade your armour, if you are taking too long to kill something upgrade your weapon.

doin the unsheathe lvl 3 charge is pointless.

so basically the playstyle now is triange>circle>triangle>circle>triangle(charge 2) let go and hope the SECOND hit of that lands.

Keep your weapon upgraded as much as possible

Armor skills aren't worth worrying about until way later in the game. Just make whatever will give you the most defense.

Hit the monster in its weak spots (orange damage numbers) and dodge to avoid getting hit.

Dodges have invulnerability frames, so sometimes you want to dodge into/passed an attack to avoid it.

not directly related to your question but don't worry about grinding and farming while you're in low rank, once you hit high rank all your gear and materials are going to be made irrelevant, so just focus on learning the game

hit da monsta
dont get hit

Pick a weapon and watch a weapon tutorial video on youtube because while it's easy to pick up any weapon, even I was surprised at the nuances that each weapon gained in World. Did you fucking know you can guard-dodge with a lance? As in dodge while guarding at the same time after an attack? Blew my mind, I was playing it like the old games just poking and dodging.

It's kind of shit until you reach endgame and get the really good armor skills, at which point you can basically crit stunlock the monsters to death.

The usual draw attack -> sheathe -> repeat style isn't as good as it used to be.

takes me back

no more sheathe attack memes, so crit draw and quick sheathe are useless

Why did they get rid of Negate Stam Use for HH?

too rigged for dbs+maximum performance

how does it wokr now?

> let go and hope the SECOND hit of that lands.
Pleb, GS has more attacks than that. The idea is that it's a combo weapon now, you still do unsheathe attacks but you can use the tackle to armor through attacks and can aim while charging, etc. I actually learned that the jumping wide slash used in a combo can do almost as much damage as a TCS but is faster and has a wider range. It means you can now play much more aggressively with the GS than just hit-n-run, though that still works too.

That said, I do feel like charging is less useful. Now that you can see the numbers, it's not really worth it to charge anything other than the TCS. Two uncharged slashes does more than a fully charged regular slash, and an uncharged TCS still hits pretty damn hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVOBNl_28PU

No you shhould be getting potshots unless he spergs outs like Nerg and you're afraid. You can stop the mount if you cut their tails off though.

Well yeah but that was the whole point, but mainly for Dual Blades.

fuck kushala, seriously windproof does jeckshit in this fight, dude can stunlock yuou with his wind and hit you without you being able to do a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0dkz3TtPU

you skip your normal charge and strong charge attacks into a new 3rd tier of charged attacks (true charge) that do way more damage than the other 2
you skip by doing a shoulder tackle that has super armor and does exhaust damage so you can power trough monsters attacks to reposition and inflict KO at the same time, you can still make the old play style work, but its not "optimal" or at least there are better options

youtube.com/watch?v=MvRE6WSxQEA

There's nothing wrong with him. He makes small mistakes and is the most popular monster hunter content creator so the contrarians on /vg/ hate him and made rumours about him beating his wife (which didn't happen btw),
In true second-option-bias fashion people started recommending Arekkz as he was the second most popular MH creator and not the most popular. Of course now that he's become mainstream people shit on him too.

In short, watch both gaijin's and arekkz's tutorials and absorb all the info. There were no outright mistakes this around but they just missed some minor things like sidehops and such.

>Confirmed.
>user doesn't confirm it.
Stop making shit up, asswipe.

>need 3 claws to upgrade weapon
>first hunt gets me 2 claws
>second hunt gets me 5 claws
Fuck you too game

I use the gunlance too bro, along with SnS and sometimes LS. It's a fun and useful weapon

Always love gunlance

>defending some random eceleb faggot this much
Kill yourself redditcuck

looking like "a suave motherfucker" is edgy as fuck

is there a squad for Cred Forums or are you all just shitposting instead of playing? I have never seen a single room posted

is there any interesting event going on?
dropped the game after 90hrs becasue decoration grinding is so boring.

Rooms dont work that way anymore so no more comfy rotation rooms like on 4U

Then go to /vg/. There are like a dozen squads.

Only if you're retarded

>clinging on to videogame e-politics

Just play games nigger

>Mount flying monster
>Someone flashbombs
Why.

Holy shit this almost looks like fucking cheating, thanks for making me feel like shit user, just got killed by that dragon faggot

Because cunts like you are denying other players to attacks the monster. Your amazing 1hp damage doesn't do shit.

So I always appear in the top four as a healer for offering boosts because everyone needs it. Yet I'm the only one equipped for the bosses weakness to deal the most damage and everyone just half-asses it what the fuck is going on?

Like I said, GS only really starts to shine when you get perfect armor skills.

That's what lets you hit so hard that you stunlock the monster to death.

lol

is weakness exploit the pot of greed of monster hunter world?

can you guys post some examples of good loadouts?

i usually only carry potions, rations, nutrients, herbal medicine, and flash pods when im by myself

Is there anything like that for all the weapon or is it a GS specificity ?

>azure rathalos always had beautiful green wings
>world fucks it up and ruins it
WHY

>Rocksteady Mantle

LOL

GS, CB, and Hammer are the only things that really hit hard enough to stunlock, and it only works in Solo.

One smaller opening with the monster flashed vs one opening with time for you to heal/sharpen/reposition

Transmog when

I really hope they up the difficulty for the G rank expansion, the only time I had even a tiny bit of trouble was on kirin and black diablos

Never. Go play with barbie dolls to sate your desire.

buy the microtransactions goy

lol

>wanting less features

I bought the Samurai armour but it looks shit

never, is locked behind transactions
slippery slope

Alternatively
>cut off tail
>right before teammates capture monster
>get bombed by bagel god right after the 30 seconds of screen panning showing it going to sleep are done and can't get to the tail before getting sent back

Finally got all 3 final elder dragon tracks done, time to get down to business.

Wish me luck, as newcomer i might need it.

Fuck no

Oh thanks for the info, guess i gotta retry till i make that dragon my bitch

>XX had it
>World immediately takes it away and locks it behind a paywall with a single armor set

is going to be years for a expansion if they need almost 2 months to add only deviljho

Transmog shit doesn't belong in MH. Go back to WoW

They had Rocksteady Mantle, that thing is trivializes the game. Basically what he's saying is GS is shit and is only made decent by an overpowered mantle.

....Legiana quest?

>wanting less features

See Fucking World baby

the west is more willing to pay for dlc.

they already have him done, they wouldn't have shown gameplay footage otherwise, it's the usual tactic they pull where they withhold content for post-release like they've done since 3G

It's based of of Betelgeuse, which is pronounced like Beetlejuice.

No I notice this just in general.

>tfw perfect game except for no transmog

Almost Capcom, almost.

>shitty spinoff had it
>therefore the main game should have it too
(You)

Xenojiiva has appeared!
Check your optional quests to participate!

Reminder

Ohh i completely forgot about that thing, i haven't unlocked it yet, even though i'm at 100 hours+

>wanting more features that ruin the game

how do I crown farm for the trophies optimally? does gold or silver crown matter?

are there armor skills/food skills that help? is food skill weakener in this game

@407341523

Why are you so against it, I don't understand.

>spinoff

>implying they knew what you were doing
>implying sleep bombing isn't for scrubs
>killing and not capping
gtfo with your little nerfed pea shooter faggot

then why did World adopt a bunch of other X/XX mechanics and integrate style moves and arts into movesets?

How the fuck does it always come back

>wanting less features that don't ruin the game

>@

>transmog ruins the game
>a game about crafting armors
>get to endgame and everyone looks the same because cookie cutter builds and no transmog
Kek

The event quest right now has a better chance for getting gold crowns. Other then that I can't really say.

How modable was dragons dogma
I want to brace myself for the real cancer of the pc release

Also has hunter oasis as an item

Huntresses.

If you cared about features ruining games, you wouldn't be playing World at all.

Check out DD Nexus yourself.

>even quests are on a weekly rotation instead of being permanent downloads like before

>they have him done
the model maybe, but they need to fix all the fuking bugs when you put him on the clutered maps we have now.
>3G
all G expansion add like almost double the monsters. And they already played the subspecies card with most on the base game.

Here's how to fix online:
>add quest board to gathering hall
>add ability to buy items, eat, farm, etc. at hall
>maybe even a fun little weaponsmith conveyor thing. Would make sense, they're fucking everywhere

There, now we don't have to run all over the fucking place and we will actually get to see each other. Imagine 16 little hunters running around the hall.

nice meme armor

>World adopt a bunch of other X/XX mechanics
Like what?

Tri had that.

put your trip back on faggot

why go bakc to this sytem, nobody like it on tri.

I'm referring to not the G expansions themselves, but releasing monsters post-game as updates, see metal raths, fatalis recolors, savage jho, etc.

>Diablos Shatter II

ive been avoiding hammers with negative affinity. do you notice that negatively affecting damage output compared to one that does less damage but has high affinity?

>Failed to join the session
>Error code: 5038f-MW1

integrating style and art moves into movesets and mantles (oasis being health booster)
continuous carving and gathering

Isn't that when the quest is full?

Shamos Goggles a
Rathian Mail a
King Beetle Brachia B (Geology Jewel 1, Geology Jewel 1)
Hunter's Coil B (Speciman Jewel 1)
King Beetle Crura B (Specimen Jewel 1, Speciman Jewel 1)
Hunter's Life Charm

Skills:

Botanist Lv 4
Geologist Lv3
Entomologist Lv3
Recovery Up Lv 1
Master Fisher Lv 1
BBQ Master Lv 1
Master Gatherer Lv 1
Forager's Luck Lv 1
Detector Lv 1

does a better gathering set exist? been using this to unlock tempered monsters and stuffing my item box, i can even manage about 10,000 research points spending 15 minutes running around Elder's Recess gathering the blue and orange balls.

rather
>less fucking loading screens
>town has wedge beetle navigation instead of elevators
there

Get some hits in unless the monster is a sperg or you need to sharpen
Or wait and toss out some Demonpowder when the monster goes down

Almost all of the things you listed are at the hall already
The problem is they're missing the farm and bounties and you can't spawn at the hall after a quest

>ive been avoiding hammers with negative affinity
Augment the affinity down/off then. Diablos weapons are the best due to augment.

I've played mostly lance since FU, and at this point it just feels too easy.
The counter window and super guard (which guards backwards as well) just make it so forgiving now that there isn't even a reason to evade lance anymore. I think you would just lose damage evade lancing compared to countering now.

GL seems a bit like like a roundabout GS now as well, since everything is about finding windows for slam burst combos.

At this point I've just resigned myself to playing Meme Blade for guard point abuse alone.
I suppose it doesn't hurt that SAED is ridiculous damage even if you fuck it up.

those were already in game on the portable and were datamined.
here you have to update the game to get it. so its obvious they have a lot of monsters not done yet.

Focus on dodging first then see where you can get hits in
If a monster continues to shit on your despite your best efforts, try other weapons

has the game been datamined yet?

You can press the options/start button to skip a camera pan.

Edgy

>0 arena quests

Can you not turn it off entirely?

>daily login meme shit
>event quests are weekly now
>street fighter DLC is locked unless you bought that kusoge
>jho DLC STILL isnt out
capcom grows complacent

Arena quests are shit, SHIT.

you're shit

1 more HR to tempered kirin

get on it

>comparing recolors to new monsters
most event quest had just different versions of already existing monsters.
here is full new monsters supposedly.

you spawn at the hall after an arena quest
they were so close

not only this, but as a hammer user you will always be running weakness exploit since you should only be hitting the head, WE 3 completely negates negative affinity of any weapon

No u

>Lunastra
>Oroshi
>new monsters

Not as far as I know, but I would always get smashed when I captured/slayed a monster until I found out that tip. By no means a good solution, but it works.

Street Fighter shit is just early access, it's coming later to everyone. Who cares anyway it's LR gear and it's not layered armor.

Is it worth to buy a PSN subscription just for this game?

literally me
>running xeno armor
>just upgraded fate's ember to karma
>3 reload boosters
>mfw magdumping 5 pierce 2 rounds into b. diablos because spare shot keeps activating

use the new account trick

And if the head isn't normally reachable?

he is right.
Dual arena quest is just looking at monsters interrupting each other and hitting them using them as cover, since they focus on each other a lot more than past entries.
double uragan on mh4 and here is a univeres of difference in difficulty.

the game is arguably better solo
it's definitely easier at least

>I need a rathalos ruby for this thing I'm making
>Get it on first hunt
>Well I still need a scale
>2 more rubies next hunt
>Dang I'm gonna need a hazak gem for something else, I hate fighting this guy
>Get 2 on first hunt
I feel like I somehow just cashed in my entire lifetimes worth of luck, I'm currently fearing for my life on how bad my luck is gonna rubberband when I really need it

Buy a month and see if the multiplayer is for you. It is still a great experience solo though.

you talking about world?

I'm running an Earplugs 5 build and I just can't fit Weakness Exploit in at all. What gear are you using?

Gaijin not think for serf, need growing marker to point warr, too foorish and inattentive to pray game properry. Get bored if not hit thing with sword for too rong. "Arrrh why game not terr me where monster is arr the time this game suck."

Gaijin arso need big unskippable story because gaijin too stupid and unimaginative to make own story. Need errything spoonfed to them. If they have to put in any mentar effort they won't rike game.

yes, the only planned dlc monsters coming are deviljho, lunastra, oroshi kirin, alatreon, and whatever treasure dragon is

given the success of the game, they might give us more, but don't expect it for a very long time

Excellent. Then I don't have to apologise.

If you have earplugs gem then bazel helm and coil beta with the gem is an instant 5. You can also probably make something work with an earplugs charm.

But it's easy as hell to have earplugs and we. Do you not use a charm or something?

JUST DO THE TWO-WEEK TRIAL TRICK FOR INFINITE TIME
HAVENT PAID A DIME

>butterface.

isnt that a part of her character? the fact that shes ALWAYS eating, knows how to make food as good as the felyne chef, and came to the new world in the first place to eat

it always is except for maybe anjanath, monsters do have more than 1 weakpoint so go for those instead if head isnt easy to reach

are they going to add Grank to this?

2 max pots
10 mandragora
5 mega nutrients
5 nutrients
5 honey

Use the radial wheel, shortcut for max potions, shortcut for the crafting recipe for mega nutrients. Using a shortcut when you have none but have the ingredients will autocraft on the first click. Use type 2 wheel controls obviously.

12 mega potions, that's how I heal exclusively. Obviously, mainly once you get the farm going and unlock the best fertilizers.

Also bring 10 flash bugs and put a radial wherl shortcut to craft flash pods, flash pods are OP as shit in this game.

Once you hit high rank always bring 10 dung pods. Always expect bagel.

not in years.

buy the new edition in a year goy
only $59.99+tip

4U: Hitting dismounts
Gen: Hitting contributes to the mount bar, but doesn't do damge
World: Hitting does damage

Flashing a mounter monster out of the sky will waste the mount, cutting off a tail will also waste the mount. Though honestly I'm fine with a wasted mount if it means the tail is done with.

I don't even know which materials I need to upgrade the Exploit charm, it supposedly needs a gem and some kind of ore that I don't know about. I've killed everything in the game at least once so I'm at a loss here.

What part of Spring do you not understand?

isnt that 3 monsters? 24 is good

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?

Bagel head, arms, waist
Rath chest and legs
Earplugs 5, WE 3, no gems, charm slot free

>fighting tempered Bagel while bro is hunting tempered Anj
>Bagel starting an attack
>bro capped Anj and my camera forcibly goes to his ass getting tranq
>meanwhile Bagel drop some birdshit instakilling me

I hate it.

dreamcore ore. its from tempered monsters.

I don't know man.
The Handler just seems to force herself into the story without asking.

It's a generic error code for joining a rando server

guess ill stay on mh4u then till they add it

>mounts a flying monster
>in the air for a minute
>that's a damage loss for a good minute
If I ever spot you cockhead in my party I will insta kick you.

Why are you acting like this is new?

Thanks.

thought they would add it in world

what are some good endgame Gunlances?
I'm using the Nerg one but I'm not really feeling that Wide Level 2 Shelling

because the West hasn't gotten a non-G game in 10 years other than Tri and X, and X was basically a G game anyway with all the shit they put in it

i dont like earplugs, but if you must, bazel gem and belt i think will net you earplugs 4, use a deco to get 5.
i prefer running WE 3, attack up 7, critical eye 3 and crit boost 1, you can probably lose some attack and affinity to get earplugs 5 in there if you need to

Jagras

>HP values and times not adjusted
>no S rank
>no field arenas
>no special quest unlocks for doing all of them
>no unique weapon set ups
>just monsters haphazardly thrown into an area
>global leaderboards added and are lazily mixed
thanks for using the Portable Turd model that ruined Arena quests instead of Tri and FU! I lve how Portable Turd ruined literally everything!

Depends. Some monsters take less time to down than others, and if a GS user is on the team then a full slash-slash-charged TCS probably makes up for that minute of lost damage.

Anything with long shot and decent sharpness. I'm using Rathian right now.

>dodogama dies
>drops bombpods
>group proceeds to play hot potato with the fucking pod
>everyone is cucked out of continous carving

This is decent.

pink rathian, nergigante and odogaron, blue chariot is also decent, waiting for silver rathalos GL tough, thats were the money is at

Is it Ba(z)el geese or Ba(z) OH geese? Make up your fucking mind. Wouldn't the proper pronunciation for "-geuse" be more along the lines of "Voice" but with a G in place of the V? For similar reasons to why Seuss rhymes with Rejoice.

Also, no one thought it was really pronounced "Bagel Juice" that's just his nick name. Same reason why Shagaru Magala was Shiggy or Shigeru Miyamoto, or Gore Magala was Gore Magoogle.

then you should have just flashed it already

shaggy maggy and gmags were mah bois

metal/10

where'd you get this info from?

If you want to shell, Pink Rathian. It's one of the two Normal Level 4 GLs, and it's the only one that's Normal. Now that it's easier to go into the slam attack for full unload Normal is the only way to go.

If you want to get the most out of the Nergi GL then just never shell, or Wyvernfire. Upswing -> Slam -> Sweep -> Quick Reload -> Repeat.Wyvernstake is kind of weaker, but there's still some merit to using it (it comes out faster than trying to get a second sweep in, for trips and whatnot that don't last long).

Rathian is Normal. Long is ass this time around, it's not even worth using the level 4 Long GL.

>finally got to HR15 and beat the Xeno-Diva or whatever it's called today
>unlocked to HR49
>reading this thread I found it goes to HR100
I don't think I'm in this for the long haul anymore.

Don't worry, Capcom will buff us soon.

worst thing is nothing worth is unlocked.

>bring earplugs HH
>everyone has rocksteady mantle

Different user, my take on yo build no offense:
>crit boost 1
1? That 5% boost won't make much of a difference (the skill description lies)
>crit eye 3
wasted for such a small affinity boost

To be devil's advocate, if you lost both for earplugs then you would probably make up for the small damage increase by being able to attack during a roar instead of doing whatever else to mitigate it.

WE3 is mandatory, better paired with maximum might (depending on weapon) or even something like speed sharpening mixed with handicraft 3. Handicraft 3 gets you to white on some weapons but you'll lose it fast, so make sharpening mid-fight viable.

It goes past 100 friend

Just hunt whatever for fun
Or try to collect weapons
Or minmax a set for a few weapons you like
Or just pick up the game here and there until World G is out.

I've never burnt out of monster hunter this quickly. It's deeply saddening me. Granted I already stuffed 100 hrs into it but still, not even jazzed to play anymore and I just hit hr 49

The japs love bow now. I think someone did some super fast cheese TA and a lot are now playing it

>Or minmax a set for a few weapons you like
I'm making a handicraft build just so I can justify using anything other than nerg weapons

Need grinder jewels, you lose sharpness so fast and you only have so little white...

Fuck you, that never works.
Sony would just block your ps4 from activating new trials after enough time.

the end game is awful
wait 6 months and com back or wait until the pc full version comes out with all dlc.

>killing not capping
>Nerg
?

Most weapons with Handicraft have sharpness that lasts about as long as a Monster stays in one area. There are exceptions, like Dual Blades and Insect Glaive, but you'll still get opportunities to sharpen, like when someone lands a mount.

If you want Handicraft the easy way make the Handicraft 3 Charm, then wear either Kushala Chest or Death Stench Legs. You'll need to do every 8* and lower quest to get the tickets for the final Handicraft charm upgrade. Earplug fits in easy with WE3 through Bazel Waist, Teo Gloves B, Dragonking Eyepatch and 3x Earplugs decos. Then you have your Legs or Chest to get whatever else you want, and whatever sockets on those as well.

>176 hunts
>176 hammer uses

I found the monsters weaknesses. It's hitting them in the head with a giant hammer

Same.
It's not just the lack of content that burnt me out. I just don't like 85.6% of the weapon and armor design so I don't really feel like grinding for anything. Also Astera fucking sucks as a village and is not comfy at all.

They have a lot to fix and add to the Ultimate version that probably comes out next year.

>Capping an Elder Dragon

>We're gonna CAPTURE Zorah Magdaros

leaked monster list, we know all the DLC monsters that are coming

What the fuck are you talking about? Astera is comfy as fuck.

As a fellow hammer user, this post have me a good laugh.

And how exactly did that plan work out? It didn't.

you are not alone, tough im still having fun, the limited content, few monsters, shitty weapon design and shittier online kinda kills it for me.
i really hope the PC version comes with all the DLC out of the box, because i cant wait another year for G version and extra monsters

>leaked monster list
Oh okay and my dad works at Capcom

>I got my ass kicked by Tempered Kirin so this game sucks :(

>how to spot a new guy

All they need to do is either make the gathering hall not suck or make all of Astera function as a proper gathering hall

Why is Elderseal such a shit mechanic? If you bring a Nergigante weapon, the Elder Dragons are complete punching bags, but if you don't, then they're infuriating slogs that you can only hit once every five minutes or so. I hate fighting the Elder Dragons.

Whats the proper/effectice way/combo to play with switchaxe? I want to try it out. Whats best upgrade tree? Nerg?

Anybody else jumping into XX after finishing World?

>every npc is 1km away of each other
>washed up colors
>handler is ugly
te only confy thing is your room

Were you not around for a single prerelease thread? The full monster list got leaked months before the game cane out

best is Jagras
stack nonelemental boost

wildswing into blade mode and then
triangle triangle triangle circle circle triangle+circle

>friend plays IG
>doesn't block them
Only yourself to blame

Optional quests are just guild hall quest basically, and dynamically scale for multiplayer. There just could be more of them and maybe they could unlock in smarter way than "hunt a monster in expedition to then get optional quest to hunt same monster again". That shit is just stupid. What I like about monster hunter is to get long list of stuff to do and MHW isn't the best at that.

>Killed dozens of elder dragons.
>Never used a sealing weapon.

Why even bother?

>16 Bird Wyvern Gems, 4 Rath Rubies, and 2 Bazel Gems
>Still can't get an Odo gem

>every npc is 1km away of each other
No they're not. Do you want the hub to just be a single small room with all the NPCs crammed in it or something?
>washed up colors
It's pretty colorful though? At least compared to shit like Pokke

you could have all of them in the same floor
a lot of the space in the first floor is wasted or never touched.

complete all the limited deliveries my dude and cash in that ticket

I'm sure you had fun bouncing of Kirin and endlessly scarfing down Nulberries when fighting Val Hazaak.

Even with elderseal Val Hazaak seemed to poison me plenty.

handler is cute! Cute!
my (brown) female hunter is going to pin her down and ravage her in the forest!

just needs a lift by the tradeyard spawn and/or selectable spawn point after a quest

elec mantle and and you can put one of those shits that cure status constantly and recharge faster.
only thing is worth for is teostra and kushala

>you could have all of them in the same floor
Why?

That's because effluvial buildup is it's own thing. Just gem in resistance to it and the fight is easy. Also for kirin just use a switch axe or a ranged weapon if you don't have elderseal.

Because I'm a moralfag I haven't CIA'd it yet, I'm sucker enough to wait until CAPCOM gives a shit.

I'd rather start near the Canteen or Workshop instead of having Research Center be the only facility close to the spawn point. The better solution would be to give you the option to spawn in the Gathering Hub.

I use a HBG so bouncing doesn't really affect me. In Val Hazaak's case, the only move that caused me problems was the one to reduce max health, but I rarely get caught with it and even when I do I always have a max potion.

What do you need it for?

to avoid the shitty lift transition and have crafting and farmin more closer.
Also easy access and better spawn after a quest to do all you want.

It takes like 5 seconds to get to the lift though, I don't really see the problem.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the hunting horn. The execution is extremely precise, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of the techniques will go over a typical player's head. There’s also the horn’s bold composition, which is deftly woven into its symphony- its personal philosophy draws heavily from Mozart's work, for instance. The mains understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these techniques, to realise that they’re not just rewarding- they say something deep about GAMES. As a consequence people who dislike the hunting horn truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the power in the horn’s signature move “BRRRRRRRMMMMM” which itself is a cryptic reference to Beethoven's Ninth. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the horn’s genius wit unfolds itself over the course of battle. What fools.. how I pity them.

cool now do it 10,000 times

Question, Does weakness exploit works with HBG?

Cant even hunt tempered kirin at hr49 you assclown

to avoid the shitty black screen transiction.
they needed to add that to make up for the awful space issue. And is still annoying.

My question is, why add in the Lift at all if you're going to put it as far away from the spawn point as possible? It's a very minor annoyance, but if you've gotta run back to it after every single hunt, the frustration starts to add up.

do you hit the weakpoints?

I'm a moralfag too so I imported the Switch version. Never played much generations on 3DS so I actually haven't seen a lot of the new monsters.