Legacy collection 2 isn't even on the cartridge

>legacy collection 2 isn't even on the cartridge

holy fuck what is wrong with capcom?

Other urls found in this thread:

limitedrungames.com/pages/upcoming-releases
theheroes7.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/megaman-legacy-collection-2-cannot-fit-onto-a-switch-cartridge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No physical game
>But a fucking cleaning cloth

That’s the ugliest fucking boxart I’ve seen in a long ass time

>2018
>Crapcom
lel

Nothing in the second collection is worth playing, anyways

>Legacy 1 is under 300 MB
>Legacy 2 is under 5 gigs
>STILL needs to be a separate download

Good ol Capcom.

>unlock additional challenges with megaman amiibo
oh boy, physical day one dlc that will be only available on ebay for $40+15 for shipping

\Sony did it first with the Vita.

PS4 can handle both games in package just fine.

There is literally no excuse for them to not have the Legacy Collection 2 on the cartridge, that is just the height of being lazy cheapasses.

Also the massive banner Switch boxes have for the "internet download required" at the top ruins every single boxart they put it on.

Is all the nickle and dime DLC from 9 and 10 at least included?

>He didn't buy the Amiibo when it was cheap and new
Your fault.

If they're the same challenges from the 3DS version, they ain't that special anyways.

Yes though you have to unlock them now by clearing the game once.

Capcom loves porting all their games and charging jewish prices. This isnt new.

>every fucking game is half done and the rest if going to digital.
THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

>putting the smaller game on cartridge and the larger one in download
sasuga

YES! Capcom is to blame! Not poor development of hardware from Nintendo! Nintendo can do no wrong!

I hate this download code shit so much when there's no good reason not to just put it on the cartridge, same with Bayo 1 + 2.

Capcom likely got the smallest cart size they could.

It's their fault for putting the SMALLEST on the cartridge and the BIGGER on download. Fucking stingy ass looking crapcom

>first Bayonetta 1 getting no cartridge
>now this
I fear for what God has in store for the Mega Man X Legacy Collection

If the alleged rating leaks are to be believed they're separating it into two games anyways.

Sure. It's not the issue with how fucking shit the catrs are.

Yes because Nintendo manufacture the carts.

>your gonna need a microsd card to play mega man
It's fucking mega man how much space does it need to take up?

>developers can do no wrong
>it's ALWAYS Nintendo's fault
See? I can do it too.

the carts are bad but not so bad that at least 2 alone couldn't fit in. There is no way collection 2 is bigger than the other first party Switch games.

>ports and roms repackaged and sold with amiibos
why do nintendies fall for this over and over?

It's $40, right?

>people blaming Capcom and not Nintendo for their shitty storage choices

as expected Capcom is cheap as fuck, what do you expect from a company that does nothing but resell roms and have the balls to call it an anniversary collection.
Capcom is the king of ports.

>Nintendo game
>not full price

Wouldn't both game fit on the cheapest cartridge? It seems they can't use the cutting costs angle.

its for your stupid nerd glasses

>megaman
>nintendo game

it's to kill preowned copies

after doing some research it seems they come in 1,2,4,8,16, and 32 gb. They're cutting costs big time to fit it in a 1 gb cartridge.

Do they count as digital sales too?

at least there is one thing to be said about shitty digital collections. At least it gets better in March.

>actually look up Switch cartridge sizes
>there's apparently a 1GB option
Welp.

>The Mega Man Legacy Collection will be available to download on its own from the eShop for $14.99, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 will be going for $19.99. If you'd like to pick these two collections up together, you'll be able to find a physical version at retail that comes with the first collection on a cartridge, a digital download for the second collection, and (oddly) a Mega Man 30th anniversary cleaning cloth. All of that will set you back $39.99.
Fuck off Bort.

>Super Mario Odyssey is smaller than Legacy Collection 2

now I understand why so many digital games are getting physical releases for switch. If the size of the game is small or they only put part of the game on cartridge to sell you a 1 gb cartridge, there could be some solid margin.

>shitty 2d sprite game is more than 5gb
CAPCOM CAN DO NO WRONG!!!

What if I told you that both companies are shit? Would that blow your mind?

do the nes hexology have saves in this collection or do they still use passwords?

I always wanted it but I could never be bothered to find out.

How cheap are Sony disks and carts? This place is shitting them out like no tomorrow while the Switch has only had 4 limited run games (Retro City Rampage got one.)
limitedrungames.com/pages/upcoming-releases

Are Capcom being jews or are they actually that poor?

on megaman develop side, both

>collection will have two separate menu/intros

If I recall Legacy Collection 2 is about 5GB.

Considering the only thing keeping them relevant are Monster Hunter and Street Fighter (barely), I'll say it's both.

they just made huge money with monster hunter world, so they're not poor

PS4 has been out longer. In general cartridges are known to be more expensive, but I imagine a 1 gb cartridge is cheaper than a typical ps4 disc.

Why do they bother with a physical version if they're going to do this shit.

I'm triggered by these giant white "micro sd card required" banners

This whole thing has me genuinely curious as to how much Switch carts cost.

If there are multiple GB options up to 8GB, then I would think there would be incentives for indies to go physical yeah? Are they expensive/is the physical market really not that appealing? I get that they make more money from digital sales, but I don’t know, I just feel like there should be more physical stuff out there. Am I missing something?

>Implying _ bunch of 8-bit games wouldn't fit on the smallest cartidge available which is the same cost as using a BR disc

FUCK YOU CAPCOM

OR you could buy the amiibo cards for a handful of dirt from chinamen.

you are missing something. there's a shit ton of obscure indie games getting physical releases. Every once in a while I see a game I was unaware existed with a physical copy. These small cartridge sizes are appealing to indies especially.

Nintendo has always been jewing everyone with their random shit proprietary media

God that internet download required stripe is the worst thing to every happen to videogame boxart

God that's some ugly box art. Hopefully just for murrica. Guess I'll just buy the collections on the eshop.

With the physical version being five dollars more than getting both digital, it would be fair to expect the whole thing to come in one cartridge. This is pretty fucking dumb.

Are Capcom so incompetent they can’t fit a fucking rom dump into a cartridge?

>Also the massive banner Switch boxes have for the "internet download required" at the top ruins every single boxart they put it on.
I think this is just for america, because people there are generally just more stupid and will sue the shit out of you for not spraypainting the message into their eyeballs.

and I'm getting it for $32 for getting the physical version because I have gamers club unlocked

How the hell is it 5GB?

Except they've been getting along just fine with them on the PS4 and Xboner boxes with a small square that says "Internet Download Required" that doesn't ruin boxart.

Absolutely disgusting. Dropped.

>Available on my birthday
Noice

Yeah it made the LA Noire cover look disgusting too.

So fucking ugly, few publishers know how to use this switch cover properly

Maybe Nintendo just hates Murrica more.

Is the collections worth getting? I've only played megaman 1 on the NES back in the days. Considering playing them all for the first time on the Switch.

The fucking cleaning cloth is five (5) fucking dollars ($). Holy fucking christ almighty Capcom.

>everytime Mega Man does anything, we will remember that this show is a thing that's going to happen
How long is this torment going to last?

>Megaman knockoff collection gets a complete remaster on Switch and all roughly 3GB are on the cartridge with multiple translations, full Japanese voice acting and around 20 songs with lyrics
>Capcom can't be assed to fit more than 300MB of its collection of straight ports with no real upgrades on the cartridge despite the file sizes for both collections being already bloated

>game card for the NES games you can just emulate easily
>download code for the more fun ones
Why though?

The collections are just a bunch of roms with challenges and artwork. You're also gonna need 5GB of free space for Legacy Collection 2.
If you care about portability, you can play 1-6 on 3DS, 7 on New 3DS, and 8 on a modded PSP. Legacy Collection 2 on Switch is the only way to have portable 9 and 10.
I don't think the collections are worth getting on Switch because of the large file size and increased price.

checked

Literally this, the smallest size cart is 1gb. This is laziness on a whole new level, and Nintendo really need to step in and stop people jewing out on cartridge sizes.
It's quickly turning into the PC situation, where the first 3gb of the install is on the included DVD but you need to download the other 57gb.

theheroes7.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/megaman-legacy-collection-2-cannot-fit-onto-a-switch-cartridge/

It's a bunch of NES games. Plus a SNES and PS1 game. Lazy cunts. But it's Capcom.

(You)

Too bad Gunvolt plays like shit though.

The second collection has the best Mega Man game of all time, though.

>If you care about portability, you can play 1-6 on 3DS, 7 on New 3DS, and 8 on a modded PSP. Legacy Collection 2 on Switch is the only way to have portable 9 and 10.

That just sounds annoying when you can have every game on one device.

That's the first one