>"WAHOO PIZZA PIZZA WOOOOOOO"
This is the last time I listen to Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZUN89RaP60
wccftech.com/extensive-devil-may-cry-5-leak/
youtu.be/TyUArTDYYVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot OP's favorite turtle clearly wasn't Michelangelo

It's hard to find the space necessary to engage in crazy action when you crawl all the way up your own asshole.

DMC3 and DMC4 are both pretty overrated. There's a reason why they rebooted the franchise.

it was a different time

DMC thread?

/thread
Also sage

DMC1 Dante is best. He isn’t a total meme character like in 3 and 4.

>overrated
There's that word again. It's the battle cry of a contrarian autistic faggot.

>there's a reason they rebooted the series with worse gameplay

Your favorite game is shit. Get over it :)

dmcv never, so no

Woah!!! Slow down babe!

OP is a fag.

They rebooted the franchise because capcom's sales division are retarded.

>I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LAAAAAAEEGHT

so the casual audience has good taste?

user i think you might be retarde... oh wait no, yes, yes i can confirm you're retarded

*YAH YAH*
*WAHOOOO*
*eats pizza*
THIS PARTY IS GETTING CURAYZIEHH

You don't like pizza or something?

>shit
Thats a real in depth analysis you have there. You really should be the Opinion Secretary for the rest of us. We're all just terribly interested in what you have to say.

>tfw DMC5 is LITERALLY 4 months TOPS away from getting announced
Finally.

youtu.be/GZUN89RaP60

Keep dreaming.

Well Capcom wants to make money, so...

OP is a fag, more news at 11.

Anybody talking up 3 Dante is a cool character missed the point (although I doubt anybody actually said that to you); he does cool things in regards to action scenes but Dante himself is a fucking dork in that game, immature and ignorant of the problems in his life while outright pretending his past doesn't exist until it confronts him. He only starts to get serious and proud of his father by the end of the game, and over time he gets to the point he is in DMC1. Then he becomes the strongest motherfucker in the world after blowing Mundus's ass out and settles to a midpoint by 4, where he's laid back but this time he's earned it since he doesn't have any problems anymore. Then I guess something bad happens and he gets really bland and grim by the time of 2, but it's more likely that any potential future game will just take place in the nebulous time between 4 & 2 rather than ever bridge the gap.

They rebooted it because Inafune was throwing his weight around the company to make them outsource more projects to the west because he's a big westaboo. It's why we got DmC and Bionic Commando reboots made by western studios, as well as Dead Rising 2 being made in Canada. Only one of those 3 things ended up well.

Every year I find myself saying that I'm gonna give up on it if DMC5 is a no show. Last year had monster hunter world at e3. That was unbelievable. With all of these DMC revival ports and the twitter stuff going on, I want it to be real

nice

Kill yourself dead

>boxer hockey is still dead
Why must you remind me?

>LOL DUDE MEME LAMAO
Sigh. do every one a favor and kill your self

BANG BANG
WAHOO
CRUUUUUZAY
SHOWTIME

>DMCV
I'll believe it when I see it.
Also Devil May Cry is getting stale.

Is SMT Dante the strongest incarnation of Dante?

Diggi it is this year. If itsunos game isn't DMC5 then i will trully give up for the next 3 years.

Yes.

at this point it's 70% DMC5
20% dragons dogma 2
10% a new ip

>DMC/v/
Diggi you know it's coming.

Anyone remember those old threads back when Cred Forums had good OC of taking game covers and making them CUHRAZZY by swapping out characters with Dante and pizza

There was a really good Deus ex one someday post it plz

BANG BANG WHAHOO SO LONG GAY VERGIL

If you enabled your brain, you would notice that most of time DMC3 Dante tries to act cool, only to end up uncool. Like getting shot in the head by the girl he casualy saves, trolled by clown or sneezes right after getting dressed. And pizza is literally 5 minutes of the game.
Not to mention the time Dante becomes serious by the end of the game.

If u have so shitty taste, thats not our problem

What's the best boss fight in the series?
I don't know about the best but the first time i fought vergil in 3 will always remain one of my favourite moments.

the spider boss from dmc1

>he doesn't like pizza and getting the party started with karate chops
just end it op

How many of you are going to kill yourself if his secret project is anything but Devil May Cry.

>Capcom's face when the conman made them waste money on DmC for no sales.

>there's a reason they rebooted the series
and that worked amazing didn't it?
the DMC4SE remaster sold way better, we were all happy and everyone got hyped at the DMC5 announcement so yeah
here's your (You)

Yamero

>and everyone got hyped at the DMC5 announcement
lmao what
Are you talking about the announcement for the fucking mobile game

wat no
but yeah it still not official
sounds legit as fuck tho

Diggi i don't understand. What DMC5 announcement?

A leak on Neofag

DmC was the best Devil May Cry game and "My Name is FUCK YOU" is still the best Dante. Fight me.

Explain why

Didn't neogfagfa die like, 6 months ago dude to pedophilia? Source on the thread?

wccftech.com/extensive-devil-may-cry-5-leak/

this please continue user

Well i hope i won't be having to buy a fucking ps4 to play it then.

The fight against vorgil was one of the most anticlimactic things i've ever played, what the fuck dude

and yet it was the best part of that game
youtu.be/TyUArTDYYVc

It actually was the best part of the game and it felt a bit like an actual DMC game. The game is a solid 6/10 and you know it.

>Tameme is to blame for Capcom's fuckery.

>The game is a solid 6/10
That's not enough for a DMC, and even if it were, people should want more than a crappy 6/10.

All the parts where DmC tries to be a DMC game are easily the worst parts about it.

Vorgil feels hamfisted as fuck, you can really tell they had no idea how to "westernize" him, but he had to be in because it's supposed to be a DMC game. That last mission was just so poorly concieved, the way they suddenly turn on eachother without even talking things out feels so forced; and then at the end Donte naturally gets his iconic white hair with literally zero explaination and is suddenly mankind's protector.

They try to make DmC a drastic departure but basically pussy out halfway and turn it into a bad DMC3 remake.

I loved the horse carriage thingie despite it being a pretty standard boss mechanics wise

>20% dragons dogma 2
user...
It's never going to happen

There's definitely some chance to it.
The game sold well, it got re-released as per Capcom's ususal, and kept selling decently (as far as I know). Of course, it's almost surely not going to happen soon since DDO is still alive, but it's not completely impossible.

Digga even the music during the vorgil fight is trying really hard to be DMC.

Inafune is the conman

>They try to make DmC a drastic departure but basically pussy out halfway and turn it into a bad DMC3 remake.
They should've just done DMC5 but with the bit of cyberpunk that DmC had. Probably would've done much better.

Dante 2 in DMC4SE
the arena is not as cool as Vergil 3 but he can do some CRUHAYZEE shit with the styles at higher difficulties
also in SE you get to play the fight with Vergil

Vergil 3 is still pretty close tho, and Credo is also pretty dope

>DMC5 but with colored enemies
>OHH NO NO
i'm glad they didn't taint the main series

I think they only added that because they were trying to casualize it for new players. If they had just continued the main series maybe they wouldn't have added it.