Will we ever get a Zelda game where Link isn't conveniently reincarnated approximately 15 years before shit hits the...

Will we ever get a Zelda game where Link isn't conveniently reincarnated approximately 15 years before shit hits the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuW38JQrDfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ocarina of Time?

Wind Waker

I hope not, "manly" Link somehow manages to be soyer than kid, teen or young adult link.
That skeleton Link from TP was 10/10 tho.

Zelda II?

No

Cute boy/teen link superior

>using soy as a genuine adjective
Go fuck yourself.

I wouldn't mind an actual adult Link (20-25) or a look into the Fierce Deity.
Pox upon you and yours for being enough of a memelord to inject "soy" into a normal post

Found the soyboy.

>"manly" Link somehow manages to be soyer than kid, teen or young adult link.
>soyer
this meme might be the worst one Cred Forums's experienced yet

Sorry that you are to soyer to see the truth.

Imagine a LoZ set 10100 years before BotW with sheikah technology everywhere. Shit would be great.

Who would want to play as fattass nu-male Link?

>Sonic reaction image
Opinion discarded.

It goes straight to the point, any bearded, young adult fantasy, lotr films inspired Link design looks the same and could easily be associated with certain generation's aesthetic preferences in fiction.

HAHA SOY!!!! IT GETS EVEN FUNNIER IF YOU KEEP POSTING IT!!!!

Twink is far superior. I'll post some examples

Probably not. We could however get a sequel where he already dealt with the big bad and a slightly less difficult big bad appears decades later.

Logan Link when?

>using sideburns as handle
it would be great

Japs don't care about adult/manly men. It's why Spider-Man is the only American superhero to catch on there when they never gave a shit about Batman or Superman.

It's why all of their protags are "average high school students."

Japan is a culture obsessed with youth.

Kass!

Majoras mask?

Yeah but not a year later

OoT Link was rushed by everyone, if the Tree, Goddess and Zelda had let things run its natural course Link would start his adventure at the same average age as the rest of the Links.

>Soy
What a fucking faggot. You should have to be 21+ before bring allowed to use the internet at all

>You should have to be 21+ before bring allowed to use the internet at all
tell that to yourself, you act like this was the first buzzword Cred Forums uses as adjective

>bara
eww

There was once a time on Cred Forums where referring to things by "[x]fag" was trying too hard

Imagine a Zelda game with triforce swapping. Link is Power, Zelda is Courage and Gannon is Wisdom

>Shota
illegal

Maybe when Japan’s age demographic hit critical mass to the appoint that 90% of the population are elderly, then you’ll get your wish.

But by then the Japanese race will become extinct.

The way I see it, if you've been browsing Cred Forums for quite a while yu either ignore it or embrace it. Only newer users get mad at this kind of shit.

Patricians just filter it out in 4chanX, or keep it and report it on sight

i didn't know i wanted a game with old man hobo link till now

I want more zeldas in actual populated lands like in twilight princess

>"manly" Link somehow manages to be soyer than kid, teen or young adult link.
Explain why.
Oh, wait, you won't because you were just shitposting.

just read the thread

the worst group of people in this world is the one that wants grimdark zelda

Phantom Link is still a better idea of what we had

prove me wrong you can't

I'd rather they wholesale ditched the whole Ganon took a shit on Hyrule again, something something save Zelda dynamic instead of doing some gimmick shit like Old Link

Though I wouldn't mind if they changed the character design either from the cute/handsome link to something a little more unconventional

Gimme Big Link, Link that's built like a barn door
Okay I guess that's just a gimmick too

Shit already hit the fan in Link to the Past.

Ganon seized power, imposed martial law and made the sages' descendants pay with their lives.

Shit also hit the fan during Twilight Princess.

What more could you want?

>reporting
>patrician
reporting does nothing against stuff this banal

Nice. I"d buy a game with Old Man Link.

>Chubby old man
>Grimdark

Wind Waker
Breath of the Wild

Or think change in formula means the wrapping should change.

I don't care for bearded old man Link.
I do want a fully mature link thats not the cusp of puberty and at least be twenty one in physical characteristics or something.
I rather have a Link that uses more of his physical prowess like OoT, MM and TP.
I would love to punch the shit out of something in Zelda

Only if you are a Canadian or Aussie

the amount of sex posting for BotW is just obnoxious. Not even Witcher fans do it this much and the game is filled with hot women. They talk about the game a lot but with BotW its mostly just spamming pics of Link or him dressed as a gerudo

I hope the next Zelda has no fap-bait whatsoever so people can actually talk about the fucking game. Nintendo fans are a weird type of perverse

its not illegal if he really wants it

I love Kass!

>husbando 5.0
>still didn't assemble big Kass portrait out of little Kass pictures

And you say you love Kass! Ha!

For once I'd like a Gerudo-raised Link (no, not the crossressing BOTW kind) where he sides with Ganon (if at least at the first parts of the game before he sees the wrongs of Ganon's way). Would be a nice twist for Link to be reincarnated as a Gerudo when they are at war with Hyrule, then straying away from them but still being shunned by hylians before earning their trust and ultimately becoming THE profecied hero. Might as well throw in a hylian faux-Link as a sorta rival/antagonist in there.

Would love to see something like that.
Unfortunately Zelda in the hands of people who would not let such thing to happen.

More art on that matter

Honestly why CAN'T we play a game as Zelda? Link feels more and more superflous every game whereas Zelda feels more and more purposeful.

When I first saw the trailer of BotW I thought that the King was Ganondorf in disguise who rejected his curse and power by liberating the cloud beast.

>Wisdom!Ganon
A work weary exciled King that still foster hatred to Hylians for oppressing his people and will begrudging be the “Jedi Wizard” that guides Zelda.
>Courage!Zelda
While still a very skilled Spellcaster in her own right she is more at home playing the Ninja chunni
>Power!Link
The Demon God of War that roams the battlefields that slaughter all armies that he comes across. It doesn’t care about your ideals, it doesn’t care about your motivations; you, your allies and your enemies will die by his sword. And if you even managed by some miracle to fell it before your blade, it will transform into Fenris, the Wolf Demon that devours gods.

Or this other swap.
>Courage!Ganon
Edgelord hotheaded prince with a heart of gold destined to save the world. So your typical anime protagonist.
>Power!Zelda
The Witch Queen of Hyrule. Nobody dare opposes the tyrant to controls all manner of society and sometimes even your thoughts. She is the force of extreme Order that Light is not always good that will strive to conquer the entire continent if she is not stopped. All races must unite to defeat this Blight Lord. She will transform into a Giant Angel that will decimate armies.
>Wisdom!Link
A wondering bearded sage. He will not talk very much, but will mostly point with gestures to get his message across to Prince Ganondorf. Very joyful most of the time and seem to have a meta awareness of what is going around. Will be like Yoda in his initial interactions with a Ganondorf.

Did I do good Cred Forums?

There are plenty of games you can play as zelda.

Because fuck that stupid bitch.
She is just an excuse for adventure to begin.
She is the begining and she is the end,

Or a sci-fi Zelda set in post-apocalyptic future where only a handful of places are still suitable for living.

Holy shit I see the irony of that.
>It really was the most populated game
>At the same time it STILL felt very empty

Thats basically BotW....I dont like it

We need a game with a Ganonbro, something similar to Groose but less bully

How about a Zelda game where characters are developed and not something they set to be because "destiny".
That would be too complicated for Nintendo, (No joke, because they always aim for the most common and lowest denominator in terms of game audience, therefor they must keep things simple and easily accesible for everyone)
We´ll never get a loz game with good characters or good world, because that would mean narrowing the audience to a certain extent, and Nintendo is completely against that.

>only a handful of places are still suitable for living.
Wind Waker, I'm ok with sci-fi elements, just exclude the whole anything-punk.

It's in progress! I just need about 21 more pieces of art/screenshots in good quality coloured art in order to make it!

Look at this suave motherfucker

I meant a classic post-apocalyptic setting with cyberpunk level high-tech low-life touch, not the magic machinery kind of BOTW

Breath of the Wild in theory (kinda). He was 100 years late.

Technically he was reincarnated before it got bad, but he failed.

>How about a Zelda game where characters are developed and not something they set to be because "destiny".
No point in being The Legend of Zelda.

A game where Link goes Berserk and Zelda and Dorf have to ally in order to stop him would be good

I want a Zelda game that evokes this guy's artwork

What if Zelda was a girl?

that´s dumb, its like wanting a medieval halo

>Get out of here L.I.N.K.!

>Windwaker and Breath of the Wild.

I remember people freaking out about the prospect of Link riding a motorcycle and shit in that one Aprils Fool joke but I loved it. I'd play the fuck out of it

I am sure there are programs for this exist

I want a game that takes place at the peak of Shiekah technology.

Maybe, I never gave it much thought. But the concept alone intrigues me alright in a "what if" way.

I meant that sci-fi goes first in concept and post-apocalyptic goes second.

Aw shit i want to fuck him while standing and suck his juices

Yes, but that's not as fun. Plus,if I were to do it now, there would probably be duplicates, which are not what I want.

Not to hate on BotW but honestly, most of what it has is the LAST thing Id choose for the locations. I honestly think they went for very bland choices here

If you asked me what I would want for Kakariko, it would not be some very basic oriental theme.
Zora's Domain looks neat from the outside but I wish it had more interiors and that swimming was more involved to more around the city.
Goron City also feels too open and it's not really "cavey" or rocky enough
I like how Rito Village is a somewhat unique spiral shape but I still think it would be cooler if it was made of of several different towers that you had to fly between

Essentially I didnt think the settlements were big or mazey enough, too open, too basic.

U sucked him too much user, go rest

>wisdom Ganon, the villain who literally does nothing wrong, his motivations are entirely justified and reasonable
>courage Zelda, gungho and naive tomboy or something idk, who cares, point is she's not a particularly wise ruler or anything which is why her Hyrule is the Empire to Ganon's Rebellion
>Power Link, the Darth Vader of Hyrule, you play a no nonsense gets shit done type general/warrior with little to no concern for moral righteousness, your job is to solve Hyrule's problems and Ganon's a problem

I'm all for this except the stupid ass steampunk or cyberpunk direction. A modernized Zelda is a good idea as long as the series "art direction" manages to make a transition almost untouched. Putting the Zelda characters in another series scenario and clothes just doesn't work.

>If you asked me what I would want for Kakariko, it would not be some very basic oriental theme.
Japs like to fap to their classic medieval village style. I think that doesn't suit Kakariko at all too.

A zelda thats not that black and white. Imagine an political game between the races where everyone beliefs some one else is the reincarnation of Ganon.

Is that true love to use an easy program though?

Breath of the wild?

>Darth Vader Link
Ever since I read those two manga where a man is either sent to a new world as his Overlord/Demon King character, I’ve been wanting Link to be able to conquer Hyrule... for the great good of course.

It really doesn't. In most games Kakariko was more of a basic medieval village. I understand every game doesnt have to be the same but it still feels awkward. Plus I imagined the Sheikah as being more unique and not just classic oriental.

They would have make a lot of "evil" characters, with some territories on war. Could be a good story.

>We’ll never get Wild West Karkariko village ever again.
I enjoyed that stage in TP with literally the spaghetti western camera pan around Links legs as he enters the abandoned town with that country twang in the background.

You don’t have to introduce firearms, just bring back that crossbow from Link’s crossbow training and make him a cowboy.

Holy shit this! So much this!

I want a Zelda game thats not so ho hum. In BotW seems that most NPCs dont really care about whats going on and there aren't really any kind of political struggles between races or towns.

>What is Ocarina of TIme.
>What is Wind Waker.
>What is Breath of the Wild.

You should have acted, they are already here.
The fortune tellers fortold of their return.
The seal on Demise...was merely a delay.
Till the time afterward the Great Flood would come, when Brothers of Death mountain will spill their own blood.
Nobody wanted to believe, believe that that would come... and when the truth finally dawns... it dawns in Fel.
But, there is one they fear...
In their tongue he’s Goddeukuk Servanav, the Servant of the Goddess!

>Seeeeiii Seeeiiiyyyyaaa!!!!

Can we get an Ganondorf spin off where he has to do shit in the desert?

I want Villain lair dungeon designer game where you make dungeons as Ganon to try to find ways to prevent (and hopefully kill) Link before he can reach the Dungeon Item and the Boss.

like impregnating his whole harem?

they need to make a zelda where link becomes an old fuck, for some reason he has to be the hero again and he has to regain his youth or find a way to be able to do stuff, the legend of zelda: I'm too old for this shit

Legend of Gandorf: Gerudo Dating Sim
>I-it’s not like a like you my king or anything! B-baka!
>Ara Ara! Mi’Lord you look so tense perhaps one of the slave girls release some tension... oh! Me? There are plenty of younger girls out there, you don’t want your “friend” of your father.
>Ganondorf! We’ll always be friends won’t we? Do... do you think what maybe someday we could...
>My King, you know that with my fertile hips I am most likely to produce a son.

>Ninja Zelda
>Fierce Diety Link
>A nicer Wind Walker Ganon

Not in my country

So Breath of the Wild?

this

Japan don’t like old farts. If you’re old then you are either a teacher, villain or a combination of the two withb maybe a little bit of comedic pervert.

They already tried that a bit with Skyward Sword

>Soy
Stop
Also would be cool for a game where you play as The Hero's Shade

pedophiles

Inuyashiki proves you're wrong but you are right that it's over saturated with so much of evil or perverted old dudes. Shame there's not a lot more of the sweet old man characters like inuyashiki.

hes at age of consent

Yeh, make it about preventing old villains from resurrecting or some shit like that.

Check this out then, someone pretty much went crazy with this about a week ago.

that's shota link no he's not

I love Link!

nah, give me a zelda where they go completely off the rails with world design now that BotW open world is the standard

That reminds me of Hyrule: Total War. A Medieval 2 mod with TLoZ races and factions.
I'm don't know if it is still being developed, but it looked good.

>The next Mainline Zelda saves dev time by recycling the BOTW engine and world map, so they can focus exclusively on filling out the world and building real dungeons

>soyer
Nuke this board.

>soyer
Tom Soyer was a great book by Mark Twain

Best girl

>imagine being this retarded
Here is based batmanga you mong.

I think game has a complex

hello friend

kys

>tunic survives more than a hundred years perfecly
>needs patches after 20 years
I hope I wasn't such a fucking autist I notice this things before the picture itself.

this

It was less soy than Lovecraft and Tolkien.

smoke some bud, it'll either calm you down enough that you appreciate the simplicity of things, or it'll make you go into maximum overdrive like it does to me. Either way, you'll discover youself

I love armchair nutritionists

I really don’t understand how the story for BotW was so mediocre. They have really good writers they can use, like the team who made the first Xenoblade.

You mean something like this?

Has there ever been a Zelda with an above average story? Sidequests usually have better narratives than the main quest.

>one manga in a sea of school kid protags
Yeah, proved him wrong

stupid kids and their retarded forced memes. neck yourself.

>Soy poster
Please die already.

>mad because of a buzzword
>on Cred Forums
hello newfriends

What if you started a Zelda game playing as the kid a village has been grooming as the reincarnated Hero, only for him to get his ass beat and die on his first quest, and then you play as old man Link who it turns out is actually the reincarnated Hero?

Anyone who wants old link, cyberpunk link, or steampunk link is a complete fag who thinks stapling a gimmick onto the Zelda universe is more important than just having a solid plot or world building. They aren’t even good gimmicks.

Skyward Sword surprised me in the quality of its story. Majora’s Mask had the most well written characters out of all the Zelda games.

not him but weed fucks me up, hurts my chest and makes me paranoid to the point where I want off the ride, been like that every time.

>Gerudo Link

God, female link would already be great, but that's even better.

Spirit Tracks pissed me off so much in that we finally got Zelda being playable and doing cool shit. But... they had to outright kill her to make that happen.

Like actually playing Zelda in a main (non-CDi/Warriors) game would be great, though even just having both LInk and Zelda be playable characters with different abilities you need to solve certain puzzles/win fights, and have them work as a team would be great. Maybe add in a co-op option.

Only if the old man is Diogenes

Please just off yourself.

what awful fanart

Skyward Sword was certainly the most fleshed out story of all the Zelda games. It's a damn shame the gameplay made seeing that whole story such a pain.

>stapling a gimmick onto the Zelda universe is more important than just having a solid plot or world building.
Um bro? That’s what most Zelda games have. A cheap gimmick.
>SP has trains
>WW/PH ocean sailing
>MM masks
>OoT/LttP/LBW/OoA traveling between two worlds or time
To only name a few.

I think you misread him

the key word was "catch on"

Why? For offering an idea that is different? Does change really scare you so much that you'd encourage someone to commit suicide just for suggesting it? What do you think that says about you as a person?

While I didn't care much for SS, the characters were indeed developed better than every other entry.
MM almost felt like a modernist piece within a fable. It also helped that you could watch how your decisions affected the characters before the ending.

What type? Not that I know anything about it, I smoked it once, on a car, with the dude driving, co-pilot seat, night, the lights and the road made me feel like I was on a fucking carousel, and that's only when I was seeing anything, I'd just zone the fuck out tripping balls and "seeing" music, trap shit and the like. Also heart was faster than a dude on Cred Forums with an inferiority complex posts "soyboy" at any given time. Also, triggered a slight epileptic attack from time to time while under the influence, which didn't feel very good, still need to go see a doctor about that.

>le manly old Link
Fuck off nintenbros. Growing a beard doesn't make your game anymore mature. Fags who want ebin badass beard link are the same soyboys who think growing a beard changes them from manchild to man.

I think he means like a style gimmick. Like imagine Wind Waker with a Tim Burton filter.

I’ve wanted that since completing the Mask trade quest in Ocarina of Time. I so wanted the Gerudo, Zora, and Goron Masks to do something awesome to complete against the Mask of Truth like transformations. I got part of my wish in Majora’s Mask, but they didn’t give us a Gerudo Transformation Mask...

The whole game is a shame.

The motion controls are WONDERFUL and it has some of the best dungeons in a Zelda game.

But you have some of the worst pacing I've ever seen in a Zelda game where it takes like 6 hours to get to the first dungeon.

The over-world being replaced with just the random little island with a chest on each.

The pointless grinding, crafting, and upgradebale/breakable shields

The list goes on...

>Japan is a culture obsessed with youth.
its actually illustrated in Killer 7 too in the meta room where the kun lan (japs?) and harman smith (westerners) are both there as representatives of the age of the sides most ideal

I'd legit like that for a Zelda game trying to be creepy or just generally downtrodden in atmosphere, Twilight Princess got kinda similar with the ephemerality of its own atmosphere

Probably since it'd turn Link into a girl (either that or turn him into Ganondorf) or they couldn't think of anything interesting for a Gerudo to do that Link couldn't also do seeing as the only thing separating Gerudo and Hylians are pointed ears. Might've been they just didn't have the time as well

For offering the worst idea in this thread yet. Yes, people that dumb should not exist.
>dude, what if we throw in an overdone tweest. Let’s just put it right at the start of the game instead of building up to it, too, because subverting tropes just for the sake of subverting tropes is good writing.
>this subversion will also be a self-deprecating joke about how we keep using younger Link, as if self-deprecating jokes are good.
>Link needs to be an old man because different is automatically better. Fuck coming up with differences that actually mean anything, let’s just make Link an old man.
Or, god forbid, he actually runs with the old man shtick and makes a grimdark Last of Us plotline.

if it was funny and not spouted left and right by every mouth breathing mongoloid on this Mongolian carpet weaving forum i wouldn't be mad.

>listening to western media that demands them to import negros

considering how pack their cities can get, they need LESS people already

especially on welfare

Why was this deleted

The motion controls were ass. Motion+ only made them slightly less ass. Motion should never be the main way you interact with a big game like Zelda. It's only suited for minigames, or normal functions like aiming a bow.

I think the series has done a great job being dark, cheerful, scary, gloomy, serious, adventurous and what not without abandoning the core style. I guess my main complaint is that most fanart just puts the characters in different styles and think adding the triforce here and there makes it fit for Zelda.
Is this your first buzzword? Jesus, just ignore it or filter it. While I believe some of them actually make sense in what they're trying to describe, reacting to it will only increase the posting.

Yeah, because the Last of Us is the only thing you can do with an older character. Why don't you go fuck yourself, you petulant child.

No. I want them to make more babies. Keep Japan pure. Also take it a step further and kick out the Koreans and the Koreans pretending to be Japanese too while we’re at it. While we’re at it, just have to slowly but surely flatten a couple mountains and also reclaim land from the ocean for some more space.

Based on how angry you are, I'd say this is definitely the direction Nintendo should go in for the next game.

I just realized Kakariko Village is Old Western vs Old Japanese civilization ideals. Cowboys vs Ninjas.

it's called Zelda II

Look man, when you start your game with the most generic cliche subversion possible, it leaves little hope for him to actually come up with a good reason for old man Link. I don’t see why calling him retarded is so contentious for you.

>If Link looks like a manly dude then mean people would stop beating me up for wearing my triforce hoody and girls will touch my peepee

I would be angry if the next game had terrible writing. You literally just said “I hope the next game has terrible writing because it would make user mad”. I don’t think that’s what you intended to say.

I agree. Games like RE4 benefited from said controls, but platformers and combat based videogames didn't really need such gimmicks. That being said, I think the SS were fine.

Motion controls aren't quite that great though. Sure it was mostly because of all the clamoring for controlling the sword with the Wiimote but the actual combat is much more shallow as a result since it has to assume error and increased reaction time compared to button presses (That and almost all swings are pretty much the same and only serve the Simon Says) and in all other areas the motion controls don't add anything much to the experience but rather mostly detract, doesn't help that the controller is pretty inefficient for inputs even for a split controller.
Biggest problem in SS is the lack of content which basically explains most of the gripes you've listed, miscellaneous bad design choices just add on to it.
I think SS could have been a far better game considering its concept and some of its brighter moments.

Make a game where Link is the current game Zelda’s Father.

Link and Zelda are purely platonic, you idiot

>tfw you will never have a Zelda game where you suit up in your own Iron Knuckle armor, and fight an even more monstrous form of Ganon.

You saying WW Zelda fucked some random chad to make Spirit Tracks Zelda and WW Link fucked off to die in a ditch?

We already got old man Link in a futuristic post apocalyptic setting in breath of the wild

But for once they got it right

so that link would be dead, right? because the current link can't really exist with other links still alive. Also

>reincarnate and chill with your previous life's daughter

interesting but hopefully platonic only (I'm sure you sick fucks prefer otherwise)

If the hero's name is always Link, how do the parents know to name their kid Link if he's destined to be the hero, or is there just a million Links in Hyrule and every parent names their kid that in hopes that they turn out to be the hero?

I've never seen so many people utterly buttblasted by one "soy"

If it's so overdone, name 3 AAA games that have done this

Link could be a pretty popular Hylan name.

Isn't that the WW sequels?

First day here, huh? Leave while you can.

Divine intervention

Also I wonder what Link's father (Zelda's previous Royal Guard) in BotW had for a name

Maybe Link is just like the celestial name or some shit like that, and whatever name you pick is the real name of that incarnation.

>when they age the Gerudo are ruined
Seems like Nintendo wants to promote pedophilia with a race that only looks fuckable when they're young

The next Zelda game should have the hero's name canonically be Greg.

>”chosen one gets fucked” is something that hasn’t been done.
You are embarrassing yourself, and by asking for games only you look like a manchild who forgot other media exists.

You guys could be right. When Jesus of Nazareth was born “Yeshua” was so common due to everyone wanted to be the one who produced the Messiah, that the name was the equivalent of John Smith or Jiro Yamada by that point.

Still waiting on those names

>The Legend of Zelda: The Over Power
>instead of Dungeons there are Servers to join

Most of the time you can name the hero, so there's no canonical name. If anything, the original hero's (from SS) name is Madas, as pronounced by Fi.

>hobo face
>dresses like a kid
no

I want a whimsical game that deals with harsh and dark themes, full of fantastical delights that are grounded in reality.

We all know how this goes. Specifically asking for AAA video games is your excuse to instantly discredit all examples and when I don’t reply you’ll feel like you won. Save us both time, google up some tvtropes or read some books.

Forget Old Link. I want younger version of the older NPCs

Girls won't buy the game if they can't play some cute twink

There are plenty of games like that.

*Looks at watch*
So do you have any examples or not? I don't have all day.

Some muscular legs on the Link, there. Big quads, nice hammies.

I'd like an old-man link if it went for a reverse OoT/Majora's mask thing
Link find an ability to get back his youth for periods of time. Heck, you can do BotW except the Shrine of Resurrection doesn't preserve age and Link has to travel back to the Calamity

it's a Cred Forums meme, my dude

After playing nier gestalt I have to admit I dreamed of playing a OOT sequel where we see the end of the hero of time as he grows old and falls in battle to become skeleton man
he really deserves some closure considering how important he was to the main saga

>best dungeons ever in a zelda
>wah not like my childhood
its so sad how contrarian Cred Forums is
>inb4 t-they were too easy

Shut up

Whenever I see this kind of shit I can't help but to think of that edgy Bomber Man game. Series that have endured the test of time don't really need major redesigns. Especially if the series can manage to display different themes without changing its core style.

>everyone is young, hot and slutty looking

I want to live in this timeline

especially the robbie

>woahoahs internally

Why do white people love snitching so much?

So I'm not big on user's idea, but...

"cliches" aren't cliches when they're done in some kind of novel or different way. Using a kind of plot in a medium it's generally never used in, is such a way one could have it refreshing. Especially because you have different audience expectations and ways that the unique aspects of the new medium could affect it.

>if at least at the first parts of the game before he sees the wrongs of Ganon's way
What if the Demise/Ganon curse hasn't affected Ganondorf until midway through the game, and he actually starts off with good intentions (mainly for the Gerudo) in mind? Culminating at the end with the titular heroes either killing or saving Ganondorf

You seem to think that if a trope exists in one medium, it can never be used in another. Kingdom Hearts 2 sort of did what he was talking about with Roxas, but he wasn't exactly supposed to be the new hero, he was just a kid. Given the setup Nintendo has gone with of Zelda, Link, and Ganon always being reincarnated, I think his idea was interesting.

You have a village that knows the legend, and they see this blonde kid born and decide he must be the new hero reborn. He's raised believing that he is the hero, that it's his god-given duty to defeat Ganon and save the day. He's trained in combat and magic and eventually the time comes for him to set off on his journey. He makes it through a dungeon and then phantom Ganon or some aspect of Ganon is there as the boss fight, and as it goes on you realize it's an unwinnable fight. He just completely wrecks this kid who everyone thought was the hero. Maybe it causes them to call the entire legend into question. They lose their faith in the Goddess, or goddesses, or whatever they worship. It could have a real effect on the world. Granted eventually you're back on the normal hero, princess, villain line, but at least it's a different setup for a Zelda game. But at least it would justify the inevitable "prove you're the true hero" padding.

In short because they feel like they're one lucky day from being in power themselves. Thus, they suck up to any kind of authority.

It's a mindset drilled into them that's spread so white folks don't realize they're cucked by the system (like via wage cuckery) just like everybody else.

That kind of sounds like you're describing the events that occurred prior to Wind Waker. The opening talks about how Ganon returned and everyone expected the Hero to save them, but he never showed.

Twink lovers and autists are the shittiest part of the fanbase.

>somehow manages to be soyer than kid
How old are you?

Not that guy, but probably older than anyone that replies to soyposting.

gtfo newfag

I just want some epic music.
youtube.com/watch?v=AuW38JQrDfY

You're responding to soyposting.

>>>>> soy

this franchise is literally built around the main character being the quintessential twink adventurer, that's been Link's reputation since OOT to the point they made that Drawn Together character that's a literal fag based on him. So if you're in this fanbase and you hate link being a pretty boy then you're the one who needs to pls leave.

I don't hate Link's appearance, I hate the faggots who obsess over it. Those fags and timeline autists can fuck right off.

>Robbie comes of as sexually ambiguous. Keeps getting up in your face as he teases you.
>Purah the the cackling mad scientist that wants "samples" from you, but otherwise the same.
>Impa is the only straight man of the trio and will spend most of the time profusely apologizing for the other two antics (will act like Paya during those times). Will also have her overly large chest groped by the jealous Purah.
FUND IT

>manly link game gets made
>it's borderline westfag cancer
>muh fatherson/daughter story
>more cutscenes than gameplay

damn I didn't know I wanted an Old Link game but now I do

>And it sells amazingly well
>Cred Forums whines and bitches
>Nothing new

I blame the rejects who started pushing that Gerudo costume shit hardcore just to ruin all potential discussion. Also /lgbt/. /lgbt/ was a mistake.