You have ten seconds to choose your favorite Turtle or I will send you to a time warp from which you will never return

You have ten seconds to choose your favorite Turtle or I will send you to a time warp from which you will never return

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5jjkwb
youtube.com/watch?v=z-BxS5jtxuI
youtube.com/watch?v=WmOUDf8ufbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4PC-QHZoE
youtube.com/watch?v=FG1BrjkKSiU
youtu.be/t4j9o6324bo
youtube.com/watch?v=SzmLYHsAcZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OGIIo1vPvGc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbDf3BL-IPc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_O'Higgins
youtube.com/watch?v=nNFXizZlrkA
youtube.com/watch?v=zgfDDlcJMtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=irwbj3ZwJjc
youtube.com/watch?v=GAn49d6-Jqo
youtu.be/54au0Ve5I50
youtube.com/watch?v=zxqQGmbAFCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donatello.
You could have gave me ten nanoseconds and the threat of danger would have been just as weak.

Donatello all the way.

The one with the staff! Which turned out to be the one everyone is posting... Donatello.

Raphael is cool but rude

Leonardo, of course. The only one who can go toe-to-toe with the Shredder solo and not immediately get knocked out.

is there even a single vidya where le shiggy Donatello wasn't the best character?

Donatello bros unite

A patrician's choice.

It's Donatello. No one will ever not say Donatello. In the story he makes cool gadgets and in the games he has reach

Mike, def, I just want to chill and eat pizza in his honor

MICHELANGELO IS A PARTY DUDE

He is my second choice but his weapons look like ass in Turtles 2 and he is useless in Turtles 1.

PAAARRRTTTAAAAYYYYYY

bossanova!

chevy nova?

hmm....

EXCELLENT!!

Raphael > Mikey > Donatello > Leo

There's only been a single vidya where has been the best character lmao. Keep doing machines like your idol though faggots, it's the only action you'll ever get.

Donatello's spinning staff attack is far superior to other lame turtles special attacks

His reach in every one of the arcade / NES games made him the best character, the only one I would maybe give you is Radical Rescue because Mike was able to fly like a helicopter

Leonardo

Blue/Billy

Orange one, forgot name.

Not choosing anyone other than tommy oliver is a disgrace

Yeah that's how it is when you're 10 year old. When you reach 14 years of age you realize that there are other factors at play than reach.

I'm not sure if this is an argument against myself though, since it's perfectly normal to not have played TMNT games after 10 years of age and the opposite is the exception.

CHOOSE YOUR TURTLE

the blue one

Choosing Donatello made the game easier if not more fun. I don't know about you but I had a hard time getting to shredder with other turtles in the side scrolled game.

Fuckin love these movies.

>Youre a claustrophobic
>You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.

what the fuck

I'm a Leo guy, my bros like Mike and Donatello so it's cool.

it was a different time

The only games Donatello is the best in is the first NES TMNT game and arguably TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project.
If you choose Donnie in Turtles in Time or Hyperstone, you're retarded.

>Hover bike helmet
What

This movie is so kino. Unironically one of the best comic book adaptation movies ever made.

>we'll never get a good tmnt game with this tone
Whats the point in living?

We will never get a TMNT ANYTHING like this again, this movie only could've been made in that extraordinary era between the late 80's and early 90's.

Raphael obviously because he's the leader.

Leonardo is the leader. Raphael is a cocky little shit.

Raph

>cricket?! Nobody understands cricket!
>aaaahh a fellow chucker, eh?

People really hated this one and it's not really the exact tone you're looking for, but it's not far off and I think it's a better game than people give it credit for. It just has a real problem with input buffering and it needed way more testing. If faggot Microsoft hadn't rushed it out the door for Summer of Arcade bullshit it probably would have been way better than it was.

Also holy shit the soundtrack is unironically great.
>Turtle Power from the first movie as title screen music
>that AWESOME COWABUNGA AWESOMEAWESOME COWABUNGA song

Raphael is the leader now, Leonardo is his bitch.

the reason I bought this in the first place is because some faggot on Cred Forums told me T U R T L E Power was the main menu song
I usually don't get tricked that way but that one time I couldn't resist and regretted it

kino

>Wheres Splinter?
>Ahh the rat so it has a name... it HAD a name.

GROWING UP IN A GLASS BOWL WITH CHAMELEONS LIZARDS AND TADPOLES IT HARDLY ENTERS YOUR MIND THAT THERE'S SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS

this is legit fucking kino look at that Shredder silhouette

Please tell me the black chick isn't some nu-age diversity plant april o'neil.

>RRRGH!! YOU LIE!!
>...Do I?

>WRAAAAAAAAAAA

all the turtles in the first arcade game/NES port are exactly the same except for reach, where Donatello is king and Raph is the worst

It's kind of a terrible game with a legitimately deep combat system. Like, once you get into it it's not that bad, but it performs like shit, the artwork is mediocre at best, and like I said it really did need more time in the oven.

>not being educated by fox and bay about who the true leader of the turtles is

Back in the time when this didnt appear to be Blatant Capitalist pizza marketing.

do you want me to lie?

>Good thing these guys aren't lumberjacks!
>No joke! The only thing safe in the woods would be the trees!

Always Raph, unless it was the NES game where you could cheese the whole time with Donny.

>Ninja kick the damn rabbit!

give me a break

>april o'neil
>o'neil
>black
they're not even trying

Leonardo. Blue and swords, my two favorite things.

Casey jones murdered at least 10 people in this movie including shredder. And as kids we celebrated when he pulled the crusher lever of the garbage truck

Was he secretly the best turtle all along?

i liegitmately believe that the final scene with Splinter in Shredder is one of the finest in all of cinema. not only is it completely unexpected but when you get down to it the real core conflict exists between the loyal rat and the treacherous bastard who killed his beloved master. in the end it shows the turtles have more to learn and that last fight is simply out of their league at the moment. it's a shame the sequels could not compete.

The worst thing is that they replaced Raph's sais with tonfa.

Threadly reminder that this is unironically one of the best TMNT games ever made, whether you like the 2003 series or not. Fuck the console versions.

Oops!

This was back when comic adaptations were actually allowed to kill the bad guys at the end. And boy for a kid's movie having the Shredder get fucking crushed to death in the garbage sure left a lasting impression at least until Secret of the Ooze.

Why does raph have tonfas ? why is there a black "april" ? why does leo only have one katana ? the fuck is that weird ass lance donnie has, where is his bo ? Why are mikie's kneecaps decorated with a smiley faces ?

>Ol shred did a swan dive with a half gainer right into the back of a garbage truck AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

Why did you skip Leo?

You know what's REALLY fucked? Raph's the leader, Leo's the edgy rebel.

IIIIIIIII CHALLENGE.......

Leo was the first one to go down.

Say what again ?

Don't forget the scene where Tatsu nearly murders one of the kids in the foot clan. They added breathing sounds in post to make it seem less violent than it was, because originally it looked like he was straight up dead.

I always wondered just how bad his face looked.

>TMNT tournament fighters is re-made by Arcsys

I'll continue to dream until this dream comes true.

That's the set-up for the new cartoon.

It looks like just a few superficial scars and scratches, when his fucking head should logically be pulp. But man how dumb was it that he survived being fucking crushed as regular Shredder but a pier falling on him as Super Shredder killed him.

FUCK UP MY FRANCHISE SENPAI

the black girl looks like she just really wanted a hot date

It's gonna suck. These designs mixed with
>aiming for a younger audience
have shit written all over it. 2012 series was literally fine, I wish they were just continuing with it.

>Raphael > Mikey > Donatello > Leo
Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah.
Sweetie, your edgelord is the worst.
Everyone else is pretty much the same tier. Except for Leo - Leo may be different depending on a series or game.

Leo

I like how in all the films, they never have any idea what to do with Leo so they always just give him one cool fight at the end and call it a day. Except in 2, where no one gets a cool fight.

What seems to be the problem fellow goyim?

send me into the time warp I dare you

Raphael

This world is too much for me

Stop misrepresenting this new shit series with adequate turtle designs.

I thought it was also due to mutagen overdose.

I do wander. What made someone change TMNT that much? Was it some jew listening to some cheep analytics or something? That picture looks bizarre and disturbing.

When it comes to the Turtles in Time and Hyperstone, the Raph > Mikey > Donnie > Leo tier is 100% accurate.

Can't believe it would be years till I learned SS was Diesel

It worked for Transformers. TF:Animated wasn't bad despite the artstyle, mob Constructicons were hilarious.

I can't wait for this to get critically panned but still air everyday for a year and a half like teen titans go

Super Shredder was so disappointing as as kid, I'm glad at least the games did the concept justice and really made him a SUPER Shredder instead of roid raging Kevin Nash

His entrance is rad as hell.

>I don't know. But I bet he never has to look for a can opener.

as a young kid back then I can't tell you how it felt to go from the bumbling Uncle Phil cartoon Shredder to the movie version with no forewarning

It was 'pizza', no particular branding in the cartoons. That's a huge part of it.

so the sword is ok but nunchucks and sai are not? also why does Ralph is so big? Do they want the sonic boom audience? Goddamn MichaelAngelo is gonna the the lol so random guy, isn't he?
and
>black april
why they can't just let her be someone else, a new girl unrelated to April?

The best TMNT game coming through

>can't have the turtles with the sharp weapons constantly maiming and murdering cause kids
>they fix this briefly by focusing on robots so that kids can enjoy and everyone can fight
>run out of robot excuses and now they have to find more ways to lame out leo and raph while donnie and mikey get more screen time to be kid friendly

Its always weird watching anything with them and only seeing leo and raph kick while donnie and mikey bludgeon people to death.

How about O'Neal? Close enough.

in the 2003 series were the Foot robots or real humans?

Humans iirc. It was a good show, especially Baxter Stockman.

this African American knows whats up

In the original comics, Leo was a bit too good. He was most mentally together and easily the best fighter. He was also kinda ruthless though, outright killing his enemies.

lets not forget they always bring up the rivalry between raph and leo and waste the whole movie on the shitty inner conflict between them until the climax of the movie where they finally make up

>that episode where his limbs are falling off and he tries to rape April

2003 show was the best

>*
What did he mean by this?

he meant to say *dies* but died

Michelangelo was always that guy though. Also you can clearly see he is using nunchucks

but it feels like they are flanderizing that aspect of his excessively, sure he is the immature of the 4 but now he is treated like an actual child

What's the best and/or most fun TMNT game besides Turtles in Time?

Manhattan Project is the most underrated Turtles game

Truth be told they were doing that in the 2012 series too, personally I prefer the 1990 movie and 2003 series versions where he's mostly just smartass wisecracker but not full retard

The original arcade game was great. Also that one exclusively for the NES was 90% jank but I still loved it for some reason. I think it was the music. Also I was better at the underwater parts than everyone else on the planet, evidently. Was just a babby and I could breeze through those stages like it weren't no thang.

raph, no reason, just find him cool

I think the jumps in sewers were much bigger issue.

ey whatsa matta in here with these lame-o turtles

>Tonfa
What the fuck is this?

I always saw MichaelAngelo as that guy who only jokes a lot or carefree but I never translate wisecrack to immature, not sure who thought of having to change his character

>convert the original arcade game for XBLA
>delist it after a few years because of copyright
UBISHIIIIT YAMEROOOO
That turd-colored cloud has a silver lining though, because a) I already bought it and b) they removed the Turtles in Time remake at the same time.

Donatello!

>PC gaming master r-

>they removed the Turtles in Time remake at the same time.
Cause it was awful

>five minutes into TMNT and chill and she give you this look

I was always a huge fan of Donatello, and I liked Mikey's "goofy" shtick but upon rewatching the 90s cartoon a few years ago, Raphael is easily the funniest of the bunch.

Trash designs

That said, April was black in the original comics, so it isn’t without precedence.

She was NOT Black! She just had frizzy 80s hair.

is that fucking jean ralphio?
dailymotion.com/video/x5jjkwb

Donatello. I love gadgeteer geniuses in general.

I need to watch the old cartoon again. I remember being a lot of fun. I loved how shredder and krang argued like a married couple.

Gadgeteers always have to force their shit onto others.

Ninjas don't need gadgets

it fucking is. this is the voice of leonardo

Leonardo
is right though user we've all knowen our favorite turtles since we were 5

Ninjas are almost defined by their use of gadgets.

Isn't Shredder voiced by Uncle Phil? RIP

Huurr dirr my weapons long

Mikey, my dude.
I want Shredder in a Soul Calibur game

He's even better when je crosses over into othe turtleverses

>Raph and Leo getting along
It's only ever in these rare moments after a tough battle too huh

Growing up in a glass bowl with chameleons lizards and tadpoles It hardly enters your mind that there's something better than this.

This gif makes me happy

Mikey

Is it me or do the other Cartoons give the 90's one a lot of unnecessary shit

Why the fuck is Raph in the middle and like Knuckles

youtube.com/watch?v=z-BxS5jtxuI

youtube.com/watch?v=WmOUDf8ufbQ

I love Raphie

>That one episode where Donnie wanted to upgrade his weapons and splinter automatically says yes because of this point, then gets mad when he just builds a robot to fight gor him
2012 was a blessing

Yeah both the 2003 and 2012 series treat them like a joke, but that's because the series is so deeply ingrained in the public awareness as the only version of the Turtles, and because the show was so overly comedic and insane it doesn't fit with the more serious attempts.

>that kid who was standing on the seat

What the FUCK was his problem?

Raph > Don > Leo > Mikey. Everyone who disagrees has shit taste.

Cool trick: If both players touch the pizza power up nearly at the same time both turtles get their life restored.

They were humans, then Baxter Stockman made more elite ninjas that were robots

Tricraranger DAN
Man ningen

They don't sell pizza in record stores dude

Crossover when

>2012

Toads were in Killer Instinct and Turtles are in Injustice, I feel like we might see it soon

Was this the one that had the arcade game in the extras

>Next Mutation
>Splinter got mad because Donny used a metal staff

Why was that show so bad?

>casey bringing pizza
>donny making pancakes

but why?

How come only the CGI series seemed to like Leo?

You never had pizza and pancakes dude?

>Casey Jones
>Was he secretly the best turtle all along?
Most of the time

Why did the 2012 series ruin these characters
The frogs i mean not the turtles

>TMNT1: Leo does fuck all.
>TMNT2: Leo does fuck all some more.
>TMNT3: Leo does fuck all again.
>TMNT4: Leo's an asshole and exists solely to be an antagonist to Raph.

Do the Bay films treat him any better?

Because they wanna see what april likes better

Leonardo because swords are edgy

Nah

What is the most patrician turtles toy and why is it farmer Michelangelo ?

>soundtrack is unironically great
Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4PC-QHZoE

Movie donatello is definitely my favorite, sarcastic wise ass.

Cartoon wise I always liked mikey as a kid, don't know about nowadays.

>TURTLE COMBAT

this was my first fighting game. got it for SNES as a kid, me and my bro would just spam Donatello's rod spin attack to win cuz we didn't know how to combo.

Nrs makes janky fighters and rely on casual hype but jesus fuck did they nail the turtles. They look great and 3/4 of them are really fun to play. Raph just sucks though.

Mickey All the way.

As someone who has never actually watched one of the shows or completed one of the games, I know all of their personalities except Donatello, though I do know he's the techie

SNES Tournament Fighters was way too good for what it was.

Wait how did you pull out the pizza box?
This. I just wish they weren't so clunky to switch between

Leonardo.

Fucking Leonardo

Leo
Fight me

Raph

I never said nrs games aren't fun. They are janky though and definitely look weird in motion compared to others. Doesn't mean I won't play a few with some friends and online fags to unwind with some fanservice banter or over the top gore.

This is truth. NRS doesn't make good fighting games. They make good gimmicks. The actual fighting mechanics are basic and boring coupled with jank ass animation. They're models are also shit. They've gotten better but still not great. I'd say to wake me up when they have good fighting mechanics. But, it's been 20 years and they still don't. So I'd just be asleep forever.

Raph cuz he's a dick

Surely Batman wouldn't put a TEENAGER in mortal danger to aid his crusade.

now there's a REAL classic

Why can't Netherrealm Studios into modelling anything, ever?

whats the problem with it

Except it's not. It's truth. They hide their shit gameplay behind gimmicks. That's what they've always done.

go away

>I have to argument and can't disprove him so I'll just call it bait because that somehow makes it not true.
Modern Cred Forums, everybody.

Man, after the 2012 series was actually pretty decent this is a fucking punch in the gut

Michelangelo is a joke character that contributes nothing of value and is normie bait.
Leonardo is a generic good guy and pretty much a Mary Sue. People only know him for 2 things, being the leader and having a rivalry of sorts with Raphael. Does anything else of actual significance come to mind? His lack of any significant flaws actually makes him boring.
Donatello is alright, but hes shoehorned into the nerd tech role. People like him just because they're into that sort of thing themselves. Say nothing about his personality, just the one skill that he has. He has potential, but all he really does is use some tech to advance the plot or be the butt of the joke for being a nerd.
Raphael is the only one that shows any type of character development. His angsty personality is a turn off for some, but hes the only turtle that shows any real level of depth. His hot headedness can cause trouble but at least he has a moral code and ideals that he believes in and is willing to fight for. If Leo makes a bullshit decision, Raph is the only turtle that would protest it.

Every turtle has their gimmick, but of them all, Raphael is the only one who has any characterization beyond that gimmick. Therefore he is the best and most interesting turtle

>and pretty much a mary sue
Except he usually does everything wrong in every series

Are you fucking blind? The shell, body, animations. What's not wrong with it, you giant faggot?

you sound stupid as fuck go away idiot

they look fine dont know what you want to hate so much

I get yelled at, I get scooped on my story, I nearly get fired! All on account of those turtles!

The turtles, Black Manta, Hellboy and Superman are the only characters that look good in that game to me, everyone else has either shit designs, bad models or just fucking terrifying faces

you just said the turtles look bad and nothing in the game looks good what the fuck

I'm not that guy

>gen-z "modern" cartoons
God help you all

Regardless of what you think of James these days, this is by far the most accurate, well-thought out movie critique he's ever done

youtube.com/watch?v=FG1BrjkKSiU

ok my guy

The models look fine. The end of the animation is just bad looking for several reasons. Leo vanishes mid jump, mikey doesn't transition smoothly to his stance, his face isn't as expressive as leos, and leos jump in and out is choppy. Models and animations aren't the same thing but one being bad can affect the other.

The best one is surprisingly enough the dance. Surprisingly smooth by nrs standards and both turtles look good doing it until they have to leave then its choppy again on the way out.

They got off easy, if you ask me.

april final answer

Leonardo is objectively the best

Leonardo has swords because he's too cautious and defensive
Donatello has a stick so he stops over-thinking his fighting. It's a stick, hit him with the stick.
Raph is too aggressive so he gets defensive weapons so he has to hold back (sai have shit range compared to, say, a staff)
Michelangelo lacks focus, so he gets nunchucks which will smack him in the face if he gets too distracted
Venus De Milo was a mistake

Raphael because
>Sai
>Those sick strings in IJ2

Look, I'm not
This is the only reason I don't like that we don't have IDs on this board

>The Virgin Ninja Rap
>The Chad T.U.R.T.L.E Power

youtu.be/t4j9o6324bo

Paфaэль

Don is the objectively right choice.
I hope it is common knowledge that Mikey is the worst turtle.

na man you need to hate it the guy in this thread said so

FPBP
Based Bo Staff
Based Intelligence
Based color

cute turtle feet tho

If you didn't have at least one from the "dangerously constipated turtles trying to drop that first turd" lineup in your collection, I pity your childhood.

The toys were absolutely fucking nuts. Like -- not since the first set of original turtles did the designs make any god damn sense. You had shit like turtles in astronaut suits, turtles with cracked out eyes, early 90s anime turtles, and other fucking abominations where they transformed into bikes and robots. Seriously -- I want to know who the hell got paid to come up with that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzmLYHsAcZQ

I don't remember the episode where Raph burned Atlanta

Favorite Shredder, GO!

GODDAMMIT THOSE SJW BASTARDS POLLUTING EVEN MY TMNT!!! AN BLACK APRIL?? WHAT THE FUCK!!!

movie

Why are their eyes white instead of their mask eyeholes?

It's called a perm, a hairstyle that was quite popular during the 80s

I always thought original april was latina

>O'Neil

Super Shredder played by based Nash

they should make new movies of the other series too. shows back then used to be real great compared to the shit we have airing on television now.

>Irish dad
>Puerto Rican mom

it really isnt that hard, even for you

Someone can be mixed race, or adopt a new name.

The objective truth as I know it is that Eastman considered her mixed race and Laird considered her white, so that's why she's colored inconsistently.

leo because katanas are cool so is blue and he's the leader

I like the green one

As a former Raphfag I gotta tell you that you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGIIo1vPvGc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbDf3BL-IPc

Leonardo. Blue is my favorite color and I like swords.

>all these fags itt that never read the comics
>thinking leonardo is a blue "leader" type
>not knowing he was originally red and the only thing separating him from a villain was splinter's teachings

Everyone knows about the original comics
We just don't care

OK, now who was the beat-em-up king of the 90s?

Konami:
Turtles (89 version)
Turtles in Time
X-Men
Simpsons

Capcom:
Final Fight
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
The Punisher
Alien vs. Predator
The D&D games

Michaelangelo is the best.

It's one of those situations where the source material is overtaken in popularity by everything that stemmed from it. Sort of like og dragon ball or the fallout games. I honestly like both the original and cartoon turtles. Bay can fuck off though.

x-men had beatem ups?

donnie and raph. i can't decide between them, so i'll pick both.
and there's nothing you can do about it!!!!

But the Bay turtles were good, just the whole movie surrounding them were bad

They had like 5 beatem ups and 3 multi character side scrollers. X men was the shit in the 90s and could not be avoided. Not even now.

turtles in time and alien vs. predator (arcade).
best console beat em up and best arcade beat them up

They had a 6-player arcade cabinet and WELCOME TO DIE

6 player co-op with 2 monitors

I only remember 3 x-men games from the 90s. The one with spiderman that was complete bullshit and had the characters trapped in these weird circus-like scenarios, the game where nightcrawler and wolverine were OP as shit and you unlocked magneto like halfway through the game, and the one where every enemy was a sentinal

This and the GameCube one are the two best ones.

Was that the one with Dazzler? What a weird choice for a character. That's literally the only thing she's ever been in... ever. Chosen only because Japs are really weird about quirky female characters.

Red guy

Those two episodes are unironically some of his best. Too bad pedowood kikes had to copyright scam them off the youtubes.

fpbp

I kind of like it...

WHAT

In this case they were right because that's the only Dazzler I liked.

>The models look fine.
I disagree, they look like cosplayers with cardboard shells.

you post this stupid shit every time go away

I'd never seen them in injustice before. You sound like a delusional fanboy with buyer's remorse.

DONNIE BOI

what the fuck is this post

I am surprised how many more things it got right then wrong.

on the fly turtle switching something even platinum got wrong, included red masks as a unlock able, not adding retarded ninjutsu like the 2k12 games and platinum did. It felt like they cared they were just bad devs

WE

I really hope rocksteady makes a batman tmnt game

Donatello had personality too but then the jews made him Generic Tech Guy.

It's lame whenever the turtles all have the same height and build.

OG April was latina, not a kang

COWABUNGA
Michelangelo

The problem glasses is really the biggest offender here.

Venus de Milo

Does Batman ever stop talking about his stupid dead parents?

It really is the glasses that make her look more like an alternate Irma than an alternate April

I think April can be both white and black in different incarnations but this character design doesn't really evoke April, I think.

Those models look like shit, deal with it.

tfw I always thought she was Jubilee and Jubilee was my favorite X-Man so I always picked her

>all these bootybothered Capc*cks desperately attacking NRS just because Capcom made the two worst fighting games of the generation

First Pokken, then Injustice, then DBFZ. Patiently awaiting Thems Fightin Herds blowing SFV the fuck out to complete the humiliation of the FGC's darling.

>Big Apple
>3am

Raphael
because i like power and was a very angry kid when i was younger

>attacking NRS just because
Their models always looked like crap, you sound like rabid mongoloid.

There are a shitload of potatoes in South America, and there have been for a long time.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_O'Higgins

>turtles are now various builds
ok
>april is black
uhhhh ok
>turtles have different weapons
uhhhhhhhhhh ok
>raph is now leader
what the FUCK

It's amazing how may things are wrong in just 1 pic.

you need to look at your game and ask what where they thinking

Childhood is picking Leo or Mikey.
Adulthood is picking Raph or Donnie.

Did you guys all redeem your Pizza Hut coupon?

IT got a lot of things right, but was hampered by development schedules. Wish some anons were able to mod it to make it perfect.

>donnie player not sucking at the game
>knowingly pick the worst turtle even michealangelo is a better pick.
>get mad when you die.
Never change raph fags.

The sewer jumps aren't even hard. You just have to understand how jumping works in the game. You have 3 different jump heights that never change. But then we just start getting into things like half-button presses and that tends to confuse people because half-button press is a shit name for it, yet somehow still apt.

>let Japs write about the TMNT going to Japan
>more racist about themselves than Americans would even dare today

why are Americans such sticks in the mud?

>the turtle with the slowest walk speed gets the pizza before you, the fastest turtle
Gee, I wonder who's the retarded one.

I've beaten this game. People inexplicably think it's good but it's garbage. Good visuals but that's about it. I'd rather play the first TMNT game on NES than this trash any day.

Raphael cause sai are top tier

Why is MvC my game now? How does that make the models in Injustice look any better?
You're a fanboy retard with no capacity for critical thinking.

One of those had a reboot. It was shit.

Picasso, the retarded turtle splinter keeps locked up.

this is some sad shit go away idiot

>knowingly pick the worst turtle
Raph and Donnie are the best ones, scrub.
Donnie's range makes him the safest against anything and completely mitigates his shit speed.
Raph has a tougher time in stages but his highest attack speed stat makes him the best for fighting bosses, especially in Turtles in Time, he cheeses bosses way better than anyone else.

How many of you read IDW TMNT? If you don't, I highly recommend it.

Injustice is a good fighting game with a fantastic roster sans Raiden

Stay mad, faggots

Leo

SCHLICE AND DICE

To be fair the game design / characters were taken from the X-Men cartoon pilot "Pryde of the X-Men"

I run a delivery service, for pain.

Is the Nick reboot worth watching even? 2003 was my favorite Turtles at least before they did that future arc.

All of the turtles are extremely fun to play in Injustice but Raph is the most satisfying mostly because he's D-tier

Oh dear sweet fucking god, I knew it was going to be bad but fuck.

Don, cuz best range attack

>s-stop bullying muh favorite game
Capcom's new models are horrible, I don't get what you're trying to do. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Turtles in Time or fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNFXizZlrkA
Mikelangello is the only true answer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this armpit hair?

Why? Seriously... really

>The Donnie getting cucked by April meme has gotten pushed so far she now literally rides him as her vehicle
Haha oh god.

I used to like Raphael most as a kid because he was my favorite color and grrr me stronk, but as I've gotten older I've appreciated Leonardo more for his leader ship and swords. Plus IIRC he's the "balanced" type in most of the games.

>Do something!

you are trying real hard today aren't you

Hyperstone Heist, you tasteless fuck.

Shaq would like a word with you

I used to like Michaelangelo as a kid but grew to appreciate Raphael as I got older.

Mikey!

Mikey

No hes like Wolverine always talking about his claws

youtube.com/watch?v=zgfDDlcJMtQ
Yes.

Is that supposed to look good? What are you getting at?

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHICH APRIL O'NEILS ARE WHITE

Raph and Mikey are the best. I can't imagine anyone actually liking Leo, he's so bland.

FUCK

Starring Lionel Richie.

I had about 95% of the original toyline as a kid.
Man I was spoiled.

>those weapons
Are chucks not cool anymore? What the fuck do people want out of Mikey, trick weapon grappling hook bullshit over goddamn handheld tornado clubs? Donatello's staff is retarded compared with his OG bo staff and tonfa are at best equal to sai. At least Leo still has swords

Japanese people only speak the truth. That's why Hitler loved them so much.

I like Leo in the 2012 show a lot. The writers took the leadership and responsibility of the character and made it endearing instead of just turning him into an egotistical, dogmatic fucktard.

It's good until they start getting into the shit with April being an ultra psychic powered super ninja.
Series starts to fall apart after the farm arc. Most of the space stuff is pretty cringy.

you are one sad kid

>soyboys cannot grasp that a perm was a fashion statement in the 80s.

TMNT (arcade version), Manhattan Project, TiT (arcade version) and TiT SNES are all better than HH. HH is only better than the first two NES games.
>contrarianism has gone so far that people now pretend the janky wannabe TiT is better

>2003 was my favorite Turtles
Can I ask why? I never saw the appeal in it. Mainly down to the art style and just a generally cringe tone. 87 show had the humor and is a good mindless cartoon to just sort of have on in the background, 2012 has the characters and writing down, at least for that first season. 2003 felt so bland in comparison to me.

That's interesting, haven't watched that one. Yeah my problem with Leo is most the time he is just generic good guy/ suckup. He's like Cyclops.

>janky
>t. hasn't played the game
Hyperstone Heist isn't janky at all.

>white woman
>"I think I'm going to get a perm today."
>"Oh, and an ooga booga face, too!"

Cyclops has said and done nothing wrong.

never 4get

This is new york in the 80s user she could be cuban mixed.

>Manhattan Project better than Hyperstone
look everyone, this guy is still on that 90's Nintendo dick

Which is exactly the point.
Idiots are screaming that she's white just because they want to believe nuApril is the first non-white one ever so they can be madder over it.
Mirage April was originally going to be Asian but was left ethnically ambiguous on purpose and was never actually stated to be white.

>en.m.
stopped reading there.

>he didn't like fighting Dirtbag and Ground Chuck

>implying I didn't
It's a good game but it's not better than Hyperstone.

>All fathers... care for their sons...

r-right?

GOONGALA!

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

d-delet this

>would've been a direct sequel to 1990 ignoring both sequels
>cucked by Nick

GODD FUCKING DMAN MOTHERFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Laird > dog shit > Eastman

Almost everything terrible that has happened to the franchise over the years is a result of Eastman being a hack or Eastman being greedy.

That would have been great except
>ignoring both sequels
Look, yes, 3 is an abortion, I prefer to ignore it myself, but fuck what anyone says, I liked 2.

at least I can die know if anyone ever win's the lotto the fist thing I'd do is either make that film or a proper berserk adaption using traditional 2D instead of this fad of CGI'ing everything

Mikey.
Always been.

woah...
dude...
really makes me think...

Which one has the biggest dick?

Donnie

How come Raph rarely uses his sai like they're meant to be used? At least Leo has the excuse of not wanting to slice people's in half unnecessarily, but sai are primarily meant for disarming. Raph just stabs robots with them.

I mean, it's not as bad as Michelangelo just spinning his nunchucks around.

because they didn't want kids to get the bright idea to use em on each other using imitations

Disarming is bad but stabbing is okay?

The first 2012 crossover wasn't that bad on them, though. They were goofy, but for example, 87 Leo got both teams to do what he said, while 2012 Leo was still struggling.

If kids are playing with toy sais they're probably not sharp, hombre.

I liked early on in 2012 when the 2012 turtles sent one of those alien mutagen worms to the 87 universe without realizing it.

When I was a little kid watching the cartoon I didn't know what sais were and I thought Raph was just using funny lookin forks. Never stabbed anyone with a fork.

Capcom wins because of the D&D games.

Their beat 'em ups were also a hell of a lot less simplistic than Konami's.

Not him but reading the back and forth between you two, you seem kinda slow.

>Collect these other neat, all Ninja accessories...or else!
What did they mean by this?

This is literally the only correct choice. The other members are just worse.

>That club scene
>The music playing
>Stuck in my head forever
ITS MY BODY
ITS MY BODY
DO WHAT I WANT TOO
DO WHAT I WANT TOO

Of course they were. The Konami cartoon beat 'ems up are the easiest and most simplistic of all the output from the major beat 'em up companies.
Not knocking them, they're still fun as fuck. Just saying.

I still sing that song to my wife sometimes.

I liked Krang's robot body because they made a normal sized one and a huge one, and it was always cool to have him fighting the Turtles and then size shift like he could in the 87 cartoon.
They were also some of the most detailed and accurate looking figures in the toy line.
Also, Slash. And Universal Monsters Turtles.

I think that TMNT should go back to its dark roots and go full Berzerk

Mikey, he's so carefree for a reason

Whats the name of the song?

Forgot pic.

Raph , Leo

>the back and forth between you two
The post you replied to was the only one I had posted in that conversation but ok

In Injustice 2, dialogue/banter wise:
Raphael=Leonardo>Michelangelo>Donatello

Gameplay wise:
Donatello>Leonardo>Michelangelo>Raphael

No idea, I just know it from that scene and those are the only words I know from it
MY BODY IT'S MY BODY

Universal Monsters was the best. Those comfy pale green glow in the dark plastic peaches just make those so cool.
Slash toy was also badass. Good taste user.

im so happy i thought nobody liked donatello

It had my favorite art style and I liked the actual action and the characters. I do like the 80s one a lot, I just liked how 2003 focused on having an actual plot and wasn't being super cliche or boring in some way. Until they went to the future and I just stopped giving a shit. #1 way to make me stop liking something is to hamfist in some kind of marysue teenage sidekick who the other main characters hover around like a miniature sun.

Leo can banter?

I know nothing about the turtles but the edgy one with the sais is pretty cool I guess

And then these happened.

I had a few of these, but the smaller ones. Definitely Donnie and Mikey.

Mikey every day

fuck I'm going crazy trying to find the name of that song

MC Hammer - This is What We Do
it took like 2 seconds of googling user, try harder

>tfw the intro was literally the best part of the show
When I was a kid I wanted the rest of the show to look and feel like the intro. The dark gray and blue color palette, dat amazing animation, dat city atmosphere, just everything about it. I remember telling my parents all the time I wish the intro were the entire show, or something to that effect. Like I think I put up with the rest of the show just because the intro was that fucking good. I can't be the only one. There's a reason the first season is still my favorite, it's the only one that was remotely close to what this intro was portraying.
youtube.com/watch?v=irwbj3ZwJjc

I would of hung out there. Arcades and all kinds of hood shit.

I like how they managed to get each turtle to have distinct facial features in the 90' movie.

you'll also notice Raph has the most scars on his shell, I don't believe it was done before the movie

Anons
How is the Injustice 2 Port on PC? Steam reviews don't look like they know how to PC. Is it horribly optimized or what? I remember MK:X being bad at first til they finally updated it.

Mikey

>Raph is now the leader
But Rebel Raph is the reason why is Raph appealing in the first place
Also replacing sais with tonfas are inexcusable since you can get away with more violent stuff on kids television today

and i tought ninja turtles in space future was stupid
What happened to the 3d cartoon? wasnt it a sucess?

1 > 3 > 2

Yes. It was pretty well received by both old and new fans.
And then Nick kinda just let it die off with all sorts of hanging threads that will never be answered and then pooped this abomination out.

The party dude

1 > Turtles Forever > 2007 > 2 > 3 > Bay 2 > Bay 1

my only problem with that game was slow movement and the camera

Should I try this game again?
It's actually still in my steam library uninstalled

dummo

common
3 had a shit story but atleast they had the balls to use the ninja wepons during the fights and not fucking yo yos

>posts an April from different material
And?

youtube.com/watch?v=GAn49d6-Jqo

thats not april though, that is a generic woman from the 80s

but i completly understand why you would think its her

Yeah user you should. If the multiplayer works still even better. There is an Arcade mode that 4 ppl can locally play on it too. I had fun on it with friends.

>The rapper dude from You're the Worst is voicing Mikey
I'm ok with this actually.

Based fpbp. Plus he gets to do some sweet interspecies sex with april

Leo because I always liked swords since I was a kid

Oops, mistook her for Judith Hoag from the 1990 movie, who also had a perm.
But Google just reminded me that Hoag was uglier than that.

Why are you morons so obsessed with pointing out that perms were popular in the 80s over and over while completely ignoring Mirage April's mongoloid face, which is the bigger issue?

I mean, I kinda like how Don is just flying in the air while sitting because he has a hover vehicle attached to his shoulders and he gives no fucks. It's still pants on head retarded

christ the art for the old games were fuckin rad for real

botox was a 80s thing too

How did we go from that... to this?

Raph = Mikey > Donny > Faggot

guess what you cant unsee now

These Turtles are known for having the weirdest toppings on their pizzas.

youtu.be/54au0Ve5I50

I wonder if someone did try to eat these pizzas.

Eat a dick you fucking queer

>cosmetic botox FDA approved in 89
Sorry user but 80s April wasn't botoxed.

89 is still 80s

When Donnie is skating he spins and you can see a human hand

You can see the actor's eyes?

That's a mouth.

They're both pretty good. Genesis art is by Tom Dubois.

>got any cigarettes?
>regular or menthol?
From that moment I knew Sam Rockwell was a fucking cool ass dude.

Actually, Dronatello doesn't look that bad, he is pretty smug.

its not a helmet, its literally his shell

how did platinum fuck up a sure fire hit, everyone was asking for a dmc style turtle game for years

That makes it even more radical.

I wanted to really like it too. At least happy I got it on steam before it disappeared.

Always Leo.

Runs like crap. SFV ran well when I played it last year and Tekken 7 has always run well on my 750ti. I had to turn Injustice down to 720p and all lowest to get stable performance. It runs at that point, but still.

>get the chance to make a TMNT game
>make it single player
Its like they didn't even wanted to try

>Raph front and center like he's the main character
>Donatello looks like a legitimate fucking retard
>black April
>tonfas
>no Nunchucks
I mean, the whole thing is a fucking mess but damn.

Leonardo is the best turtle, fight me nerds

Lot of people are reporting on that too. I have a Laptop with a 980m to post up fighting games wherever with friends (usually their houses)
I guess I'll wait til Fall.

He's the leader, I can't.

You can tell when someone is a virgin by if they like Donnie the best and not the Chad Raph.

My man Donnie

BIG

it has online multiplayer, and it shows they focused on that seeing as how they made it so convoluted to switch turtles, even red fly who made the shitty out of the shadows game let you switch turtles in multiplayer

OK it's Donatello. That was easy.

>Liking Donatello over any other turtle
Top kek, what a bunch of fags
youtube.com/watch?v=zxqQGmbAFCI

loss?

You aint' gonna like this, but one of the creators sold his shares of the TMNT property cause he didn't like how the movie came out -- AND the comedy that was instilled into the franchise for the sake of building memories
>they wanted POC april for a long ass time

I can't believe I'm asking but based on fucking what?

same, I really want them to get a second chance now that they see no one wants a mad world sequel with the tmnt with goofy anime moves, heck one of the biggest complaints about the new cartoon is the same issue tmnt fans had with the platinum game, the turtles do not have super powers

Leonardo because I always liked his swords.