Who else /dustcollecting/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8QCFNAgPDo?t=2m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what brand has a good screen protector ?
glas or plastic?

Amfilm. Its like 8 bucks on amazon

Jokes on you, I love my dust collection.

it is a double pack right? is glas better than normal plastic ones? is the glas thick?

I have glass too. I would put it on before you monkey around with the dock. also, make sure you have some tape to pick dust off the screen for maximum clarity

ok thx

I traded mine for a shit load of weed. Good decision.

Waiting for it to get hacked.
Not gonna buy another game for that.

just sold Zelda actually

Why the fuck would anyone unironically buy this

>beat odyssey in a few day
>sat unused until xc2
>played xc2 for a few hours until i realized the writing wasnt getting better and the battle system is one of the most boring and convoluted in vidya history
>sitting unused until kirby, because atleast you cant fuck up a kirby game

I played Splatoon 2 to death and finished Odyssey, so I'm collecting dust too. I don't regret buying my Switch because I know things I want will be out for it eventually, but I do wish I had more to play on it right now.

My PS4 is collecting a lot of dust, despite my using it every day. Thing is a dust magnet.

>its boring becuase im too stupid to understand it

I use my PS4 constantly and it collects dust. Clean your fucking house.

Collecting just as much dust as my PS4. PC really is the way to go in this multi-platform age.

theres nothing to understand, you spam the same buttons every single battle and wait for the same combos

its loathesome

>played xc2 for a few hours before dropping it
>played a 150 hour game for a few hours before dropping it
Retard

It can’t be helped that you have garbage taste. Sell it.

>wasting 150 hours of your life playing a bad game
lmao nintenbros

is there any way i can clean dust from my PS4 without opening it up? I tried vacuming the vents in it but it didnt really do anything

hold it upsidedown and shake it

How do you own a console and not let it collect dust?

Literally.

If its an online continuous pvp game then why didnt you buy it on PC.

If its a single player exclusive why are you STILL playing it after doing all the content?

My PS4 hasn't been used since I finished bloodborne but I bet your Sonybro ass isn't going to care about that.

>don't touch Switch for a week
>already covered in dust

No matter where I put it it always happens. Why is this piece of shit such a dust magnet?

I've been playing it at least once every other day since christmas
Literally the best console you can have at college

at a clown college maybe

you're not that far off actually

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with its design? I have a basic PS4, not the Pro and its become almost unplayable. It collects dust like CRAZY and my games are starting to lag and stuff. I think the vents were constructured very poorly

I dont like thinking there are Cred Forums users in my state. It makes me uncomfortable that i could see on of you faggots on the street and not know

>Delete downloaded update form Switch the other day
>3.0.2
Bring on the hacks.

Just get tempered glass like phones.

Well if you ever see a gangly kid with cartoonishly broad shoulders that dresses like a failed military coup walking around in your area, say hello.

That proves you don't understand it.

oooooooooooooooo
kys

I live here too

>Been waiting for hollow knight on the switch
>Still hasn't come out

WHAT THE FUCK

Buy Celeste in the meantime. It doesn't have HK's combat or visual flair but the gameplay is really tight and works perfectly for the Switch
>highly challenging but death has no consequence other than restarting the "room"
>perfect for picking up and putting down for any amount of time
>feels good on the joy con buttons

>i still wait for that 2d dragon game which was suposed to come out winter 2017

>greentexting for no reason

>frogposting for no reason

>doesn't want people posting images on an imageboard
>Calls it frogposting

>whining about a very standard alternate use for the greater-than symbol on this website for no reason

Games.

>samefagging

I have a cleaner so none of my stuff collects dust

maybe you should clean your fucking house first.

No interest in Meatboy style games where you have to die until you get all your frame perfect jumps correct.

yea i have it, it comes with 2 and theyre super good quality. Tempered glass is always better than the plastic ones

Stupid frogposter

Should've just waited for emulators. They're already booting commercial games.

What is the best way to combat dust? I Clean my room but I feel like an air filter would really help.

Epic Photoshop dude lmao

>tetris

You traded something you could've owned forever for weed that you probably smoked already

god i fucking hate stoners

That's what druggies do

Don't worry, most of us aren't as dumb as him and smoke it while playing instead

there are hundreds of millions of people who visit this site and youre on the second most popular board on this site
this website isnt some sekret club

obvious you dont get it. battle system is the best thing about the game. the gacha system and the restrictions on party configuration is the shittiest thing.

>Ports ports ports ports ports ports ports ports
>Mario Odyssey
>Remakes remakes remakes remakes remakes remakes remakes remakes remakes
>"Original" shovelware trash

Same here. Also when all housecleaning denpends on you and you can't realy anymore on your mummy, it's quite difficult to let your things collect dust. Unless you're a filthy slob, of course.

Portability :)

Jew fucks won't release VC.

>tfw friend is giving me his switch with Mario kart for $200

Should I do it bros?

me, i just went back to csgo until dark souls and more shit drops.

Is Cred Forums really still the second most popular board here or did Cred Forums take first place and push Cred Forums to second place?

Dragon Marked for Death?

indie games are unironically the saving grace for the switch

$200 and a decent party game? If it's in good condition yes.

It comes with 2 extra joycons too. But I don't know if I should. I don't really like Nintendo games and I'd rather wait for the switch mimi

If you don't like Nintendo games the Switch is still worth a look only because this time third-party developers and publishers are actually looking at it seriously.

Cred Forums is first, Cred Forums is second Cred Forums is third
Cred Forums is still 80% reddit ever since the 2016 election, and this place is pretty garbage anyways
the only good boards are (most of) the quiet ones

They might be looking at it but I haven't seen them actually support it.

i hope you didnt actually mean mini
the joycons are already fucking tiny they could not make it any smaller
also even though thats a good deal, if youre not interested in the games you shouldnt buy any console

>Cred Forums is still 80% reddit

The whole site is 80% reddit

Why wouldn't I buy the console

True. Then there's the fact that they'll mostly be multiplats so if you want something more powerful you'd be better off with a PS4 or PC if you've got money to blow

like you, reddit spacer?

0.3mm

>I don't really like Nintendo games

If it wasn't from DQ Builders it would be collecting dust

But that's not 3rd party

This right here. There is hardly any game that I want to play. It was the worst gaming decision I have ever made. I wish I could buy a Nintendo Switch but I refuse to join their side. They can rot in hell with trheir stupid overpriced piece of shit hardware.

I can't understand how low the attention span of people here must be.
I have 300 hours on Zelda, more than 100 on splatoon and I still have to finish Odyssey, while I have 40 hours or so on arms and mk8.
Along with that, 25 hours on shovel knight and I'm now playing DOOM and Enter the Gungeon.
I can't believe you guys already finished like 6 games and stopped playing them altogether.
Do you guys really beat the last boss and pass to the next game, never to replay it?

I'm not even that great at games but I clear many of Celeste's rooms in one or two tries. Once you're familiar with the mechanics, you'll start instantly seeing the optimal route through each screen, which is the hard part. The actual inputs themselves are rarely very technically challenging to pull off.

>2018
>being this much of a consolewarrior

>I can't understand how low the attention span of people here must be.
>Plays 7 games at once

An air filter can help, yes. But apart from that and regular dusting, there's nothing to can do. It's a universal challenge. It's partially why our skin has evolved to work in the way it does

>tfw a rich stoner and i can buy both

>Cred Forums not even in the top 3 in this list.
I call bullshit because Cred Forums threads move to page 10 really fast - no replies in 5 minutes usually means your thread i s in the verge of deletion, while here a thread can go 20-30 minutes without a post and still be bumpable.

Or this might be because/b/tards don't know how to use catalogs and create threads on a whim far faster than anyone else - more OPs per capita I suppose.

How is the console overpriced? Keep in mind, each one comes with two controllers $30-40 each with full motion sensitivity, haptic feedback, an NFC reader, an IR camera, god-tier analog sticks, and decent battery life. I'll grant you that the dock is stupidly overpriced though.

>Cred Forums not even in the top of the 3 in this list*

Oh, and the console itself is built like a fucking rock and is nearly indestructible once you put a tempered glass screen protector on it
youtu.be/y8QCFNAgPDo?t=2m2s

Mines collecting dust cause I broke the controllers. Gutted

i only see two games there

I'm not defending the Switch but there's five actual games on that list. The rest really is just shovelware to pad the listing.

lol just from this little anecdote I now know this user is obese.

all that dust is because you have so much extra skin area. your wiping yourself off your switch everytime.