Guys how do I get my youtube channel more out there...

Guys how do I get my youtube channel more out there? I make actually good content on youtube and I only get like 80 views and its starting to piss me right off. I am sick of not getting the recognition that I fucking deserve. Some tips would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UO_KIjxyN0
youtube.com/watch?v=dlLlmHZ6bsU
youtube.com/watch?v=ASDoiX45jMk
youtube.com/watch?v=FOh2ziU8Y7A&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=yKROOqI1_SE&
socialblade.com/youtube/user/robhorn100
youtube.com/watch?v=XTSbpSwxM7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have almost 1 million views on my most-viewed video. YouTube changes their algorithms a lot and they are pretty mean. I got views because some guy stole my video and a lot of his viewers found my video and they thought it was a reupload... Idk how to help really, I legit only got views because my video was posted somewhere else from some guy who already had a large audience... post ur chnael

> I make actually good content on youtube
doubt.jpg

Bumping myself because I fucking deserve it. Give me some tips already, fucking hell.

it seems like it might be best to start off focusing on a game that is niche but not too niche then building from there that's what my friend did but it took him a couple years to get to 1K subscribers

Can you promote me mang? Post your channel and I will message you through mine.

>I fucking deserve it
is this b8? you don't deserve shit faggot. nobody gives a shit about the video you've been doing for 3 weeks and think you should be at 1m subs by now

An idea I had was like that Grown Ups 2 podcast.
You'd pick a really bad game, play it for an hour every day for a year, and the viewers could watch as you slowly go mad.

You don't. Unless you've done something outside of YT to get yourself attention or were there from the start you will never be popular.

Then how does anyone get popular on youtube these days? There are still up and coming channels getting subscribers. If you are going to be a faggot, at least be a smart one. Next.

Started at 0 In Aug of last year. At 2200+ subs and ~400k views now.

If you actually have good content, focus next on thumbnails and titles.

You deserve nothing. Reminder that a 20 year old made fun of a corpse and got millions off it.

Vinny does that

Tell me your ways then senpai. Otherwise it just sounds like you are bullshitting. Promote my channel.

redditor tourists fuck off

Post one of your videos and I'll be the judge if they're any good
t. 1500 subs

post links in threads like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9UO_KIjxyN0

Fuck off. Nobody remotely respectful will fuck their audience over by bombarding them with unnecessary advertisements for other shit tier channels

Oh by the way. just as a message from OP. Dont EVER by ads from google adsense. Its the biggest scam that google endorses. They just send a bunch of people from the middle east and give you 'empty' subscribers.

I just told you my ways. Make eye catching thumbnails and interesting titles for your videos.

Why would I promote you? Think about it as a business deal, what do I gain?

If you make a video on a game in a niche community it'll probably do well. Shill it a bit and the algorithms will force it to anyone in the small community because it's something.

Good thumbnails also help. Try making clickbaity thumbnails but don't go too far.

Certified b8.

this is b8 until we see an example video

... So you don't have a popular youtube channel. otherwise you would know that you don't have to tell people in a video that you like a channel... Lying about being famous on youtube? How low could you get senpai

What are the videos?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/

youtube is dead, you have to literally sell your soul to google to make it profitable. You're ganna have to work you ass off 40 hours a week making content everyday to stay relevent. You're better off getting a minimum wage job if you value your time and sanity.

Why promote anyone at all in that case? Why ever help anyone out at all? Someone falls down its not my problem. Quite the twisted mindset you have but I understand.

nah you idiot. It would poison my channel to recommend somebody bad. Which I'm assuming you are until we see this "good content video"

I promote my friends and people who are actively part of the communities I'm in. Not random strangers. I think you might be too young for youtube if you can't understand this. Nobody "deserves" or is entitled to anything in life.

These days anything you do can make you gain or lose a bunch of subscribers.
Lemme see your videos and I might help you out. I don't have a lot of subscribers but it's better than nothing.

Youtube is a dog eat dog world.

Nonsense. This has happened plenty of times, especially the past few months.

Reminder, this is a underage bait until OP posts one of his videos.

Tell me. Do you know how you can promote without saying it in a video? Do you even know that? Answer that.

You want to know HOW I know you don't make good content?
This is how
>I make actually good content
Someone who makes even slightly decent content wouldn't think its good. Only someone who makes schlock content would ever think this way.

Hire me to be your manager OP, you'll have 100k subs by the end of the year. I'll work for 3000 dollars a month, but that'll be pocket money by the time I'll finish promoting your channel.

Know what, good luck kid but fuck off.
You had a couple of people willing to help you but you still act as if you're above everyone here.

>i make good content
If it is good I'm interested.
Post some good videos of yours here, if I like them I'll subscribe right away.

this, I thought my most popular video was so bad and botched together, but I had fun editing it, and people actually enjoyed it and gave me praise which was really suprising.

Attaching my brand to a brand I don't like and isn't good won't make mine any stronger. What, do you want links in the comments? Do you want me to make facebook ads for you? Post on forums about your channel? Do your own marketing. I'll give you a shout out for $50 USD per link.

You act so entitled that this his to be a troll. Like said there were multiple people in this thread willing to help.

How to get big on Youtube:

>make meme shit
most viewers are retarded and just need their LUL
>say "like and subscribe"
literally say every time you can "like and subscribe". Without saying it at least twice every video your retarded audience will forget to do so.
>spam your videos
make at least 4 or 5 videos a day. If you don't push content out you won't get any viewers at all

And the most important thing:
it's more likely to win a million dollar than getting enough money to survive through Youtube

well first off you don't deserve anything. That's just a fact. Also getting people to like you and getting your face out there are two entirely different things. Post your channel or a video of yours you particularly like here, though. I'd like to see it

Okay, let me help you blokes out. Next time something similar is posted and you are going to lie about being successful on youtube, remember that you can actually modify 'Related Channels' on your channel page to show other channels.
Now lets get those 'I already knew about that but I forgot' comments.

I can't spam content. I have tried before and I go creatively bankrupt. I don't do minecraft lets plays. I actually type out pages upon pages for my videos. So that is out of the question.

>I make actually good content on youtube
>I am sick of not getting the recognition that I fucking deserve
>doesn't post his channel
Nice try fag.

>You're ganna have to work you ass off 40 hours a week making content everyday to stay relevent
This. And good fucking luck. You can make one video and hit 10K+ if you manage to get it out at the right time, but if you don't post a follow up soon after then you're dead again. If you're not constantly pushing out popular content then you have no hope.

Here's my channel. I do video game reviews. I'm really happy with my content and I know that I'll never be popular, but I really don't care anymore; I just like doing reviews. If you're interested, here you go. If not, that's cool too.
youtube.com/watch?v=dlLlmHZ6bsU

if you spam videos people will unsubscribe

>helping some faggot on Cred Forums promote his shitty gay youtube channel

lol you newfags are such fucking cancer.

Still wouldn't explain why won't you share any of your shit content here. Would you add a channel suggestion for a dildo review youtube page?
Or is that exactly what your channel is about?

FUUUUUCK ya got me. Dildo Review Channel here goddamnit.
I am confirmed for huge colossal cosmic massive fag.

>say "like and subscribe"
I fucking hate this shit but supposedly it's true. I just briefly mention it at the end without putting any major emphasis on it. It's the only way I can keep my morality and sanity intact.

>28756▶
> (OP)
Also lets be honest, why the fuck would I share my channel on here? What would that get me but countless dislikes? Come on guys, use your brains. Only here for the advice of the lowest/

You never answered WHY anyone should do that. Why would I poison my brand by using that to recommend shitty videos?

You're the one that wont post his good content. Because you know in your heart it'd get ripped to shreds here because guess what, it's not good.

You win man, you got me to waste my time replying.

Rate my channel.

I'm from s4s but I left after it was ruined by the other boards
youtube.com/watch?v=ASDoiX45jMk

Because otherwise we have no way to tell you how to improve

Holy shit is that a million minutes watched?!?!
I got the same amount from making a Daddy o Five video in the past and and that content killed me and it sucked to make.
So no wonder you are so bitter towards me, you hate the content you make.

>> I do video game reviews. I'm really happy with my content and I know that I'll never be popular, but I really don't care anymore; I just like doing reviews

checking you out unironically for this. That just proves that you're not doing it for money or relevancy, and that you only care about making good content. A couple of minutes in, and enjoying it so far

Honestly you deserve more views user. I've seen a lot of shit channels with subs in the 10ks and that's where you should be. You just need a few hit videos, good luck

Thats pretty good, nice editing and timing. Have a sub, keep it up. I was surpsied you only had 359 subs, but youtube is fucked and wants to kill small channels.

With that atitude you'll for sure get only dislikes.
Whenever I shared my stuff here I got mostly decent critique and a couple of subscribers.
Act humble and show some will to learn and people will behave accordingly.
Be an entitled fuck who thinks he produces gold that is so precious he won't risk sharing on an anonymous board and well, people will react accordingly.

you're adorable

BLRRRPPPPHHHHH

Don't bother, you won't do it anyway.
Faggots can't even be bothered to make real thumbnails.

Hey man. Massive faggot OP here. Good job on the video I must admit. i had a similar dragon ball fighter z video but it wasn't a review. It was talking about whether the game was casual or not. Keep it up.

You're the one complaining about getting 80 views. If you get some much youtube pussy then why are you on here shilling for help?

wow, one viral video in the past 5 years accounting for 90% of your views? Good stuff my man, are you gonna be on the h3h3 podcast soon?

Damn, can you really get $1k+ from just 12k subs? Is that within a month or a different date range?
I have around 600 subs and the most I've made is about $100 in a year because I had a video that quickly took off.

Maybe I don't know what I am asking. People recommend that I make a million videos a day and I tried that and it worked, but it crushes the soul. Clearly I am just bitter and fucked to begin with. Sorry for all the hate out there anons. I do appreciate the help, I am just steamed.
Nothing worse than putting tons of hours into something that you think is good and nobody gives two shits.
Maybe my content is just a pile of dogshit.

what do you have to lose? In your own words your channel is already pretty dead. Also nice assumption that we're all a bunch of faggots who will mindlessly hate on you just because you had the nerve to expose yourself. Other user posted his DBZF review here and I actually like it, and I'm considering subbing. If you have good content people will act accordingly

You guys are babies.

10 years lol

Why did you remove your estimated revenue

I've passed the threshold for hate now, user. I don't think I would actually get anything good out of posting my channel.

I'm not monetized, I don't do it for the money man.

>HEY GUISE CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL XD

fucking faggots

'I skip out on free money because I am just that cool'
Wow we have a guy lying about a youtube channel in here. Who would have thunk.

Friendly reminder to report youtube threads.

I'm not lying.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that. "A couple of minutes in" is honestly a goal of mine. I'm fucking sick and tired of people who feel the need to start with a 30second intro followed by a 2min rant on why you should like and subscribe. Fuck you, I'm here for the video you fucking tard. I want to be the change that I want to see.

My hit video was a combo guide on the Dragon Ball FighterZ beta. I got around 300+ subs just from that. Of course, I had to work extra on my day job the week that the game came out so I couldn't do anything to follow it up. That's honestly when I gave up on being successful; shit happens.

It's cool man; the general masses don't care much for individual quality. Channels that constantly put out content will typically outperform others. It is what it is.

In the interest in shilling others, this guy is the gold standard in video game reviews. He's who I aspire to. Fucking love this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=FOh2ziU8Y7A&t=1s

But then Youtube gets all the money
Could monetize and donate it, or use it to improve your equipment

He's not lying. He uploads music, probably.

Can't monetize music that's not your own.

Woah, an actual real comment.

Yeah, well don't do it every day, you said earlier I must hate making my content, but that sounds like real projecting. I'd sit back and think about why you're doing youtube, is it for the $$? You can make more doing shopify drop shipping than yt ever could.

It's got to be a hobby, I started it just as something productive to do. Focus maybe on content that you want to make. Maybe video game guides, or like secret easter egg vids. Let's plays are soul crushing. It sounds like one or two of your vids got real popular and account for most of the traffic. That's pretty normal but you can't let it affect the stuff you actually want to do.

next time you know what not to say. Also as you know, dislikes are also positive engagement in the eyes of YT

I remember there being a guy on here who promoted his channel here too. Just wanted general advice and the like. Channel name is Clemps, I think. I subbed to him cause his shit was good and now hes doing pretty well for himself these days.

I definitely have the most subs of anyone on Cred Forums except pewdiepie.

For you guys I suggest jumping on whatever is trending and always following whatever is hot and posting videos on current topics

>'I skip out on free money because I am just that cool'
>supporting jewish google even more

Finding your own sponsors takes more effort, but the $$ is much better and you cut out the middle man.

You upload MUSIC that isn't yours
?! Goddamn I could throw together some 'Top Sexy Anime Clips', but I actually have self respect bro.

Thanks dude. Same to you; I do hope that you manage to go far. It all really depends on what you want though. If you want to be successful then sell your soul, either by becoming a retarded clown or by becoming a constant machine. But if you want to make good content then simply stay true to yourself. You might never become popular but at least you'll be proud of what you make.

If you want a ton of viewers then you need to play the algorithm game. Matpat is an excellent example of playing the algorithm, he makes content that hits perfectly with the under 18 demographic which is HUGE on YouTube, and because of this his videos get the maximum amount of exposure possible and gets a gorillion views on every video he shits out. His content isn't good at all but he plays that game so well that he will be riding on YouTube cash for the rest of his life.

If you want to be successful and make money off of youtube then you need to make the content YouTube wants, not the content you want. Or you can pull a PewDiePie, hit that algorithm and rake in millions of dollars then pull a 180 and become an enemy to it that's too large to truly take down.

I don't upload music, they are my videos, I just post videos for fun, they all suck in my opinion but people like them anwyays so i do it

Here's my channelyoutube.com/watch?v=ASDoiX45jMk

Cred Forums and /s4s/ helped me make this video

I never made any videos ever until last month, then I tried my hand at it. Its pretty fun but i'm still really shit at remembering everything o keep it consistent like noise levels and aspect ratios. Its also 100% unoriginal shit but its what the community fo the game asked for!

Check it out if you want, or dont:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKROOqI1_SE&

I already gave you an example, I actually liked the dbzf review (like, pressed the like button on it, not just liked it from an opinion side) and I'm considering checking out other videos. So what you acted a bit like an entitled, bitter autist. I'm pretty sure people here on this thread are chill enough to forgive you if you show some humility. We aren't beasts. Tell ya what, if you're really worried your vids will be spammed with dislikes (you shouldn't though, that kind of stuff shouldn't affect you since, y'know, dislikes don't mean shit to youtube and channel growth anyways) put every video on your channel to private except one that you would like to show us. Wait for a few days, and then unlist all those videos. People in this thread won't start a vendetta, and they'll probably forget about your channel completely in less than a day. And the people who liked your promo vid will stick around. Everyone has to deal with trolls, and the sooner you embrace negativity the sooner you'll know how to handle it.

Thank you man. Honestly thats the help that I needed. You have earned a sub.

>that guy with 5000 videos on his channel and less than a hundred subs

Why does he keep doing it?

odly enough, the dbz power charts was recommended to me today haha. Small world. I like the content.

I too don't run ads, though I'm only at 350k views so I don't have much to tempt me

for the meme

ahh so you do like my content

it's funny cause i don't even like my own content but other people do, i'd feel bad about monetizing my videos desu

youtube recommendations are weird and random the only sure way is to jump on trendds or get lucky.

the fuck is this mental shit?

found op
socialblade.com/youtube/user/robhorn100

video games

youtube.com/watch?v=XTSbpSwxM7k

OH NO NO NO NO

I think Ethiopian children make more than that per year, with less effort.

You don't remember that meme? It started last year on here basically

>ywn get big because you refuse to step up on the meme game and only make jokes when you feel like it
>too many niche games (indies, vns, amateur blood bowl of all things)
>stagnating on both subs and views

still I feel pretty good and possibly better than the autistic OP, thank you for motivating me

doubt
Actually, I have the most subs of anyone on Cred Forums