Post yfw you have never wasted money backing a shitty Kickstarter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOFROnnI72M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember years ago thinking Bloodstained looked pretty cool, boy was I right to not back that garbage.

>mfw I've never donated to streamers or shitty patreons

>thinking about the people who spent hundreds of dollars on a game that turned out to be shit or was a scam

i participated on only one kickstarter, Pillars of Eternity, and i was very satisfied with the product.

didn't kickstarter the second one though, but i'll buy it.

Dodged a bullet there user. Unfortunately I was swayed into backing this piece of vaporware when I was young and easily deceived.

>every backed Kickstarter turned out well

FUCKING DEVILISH

I put $1 in the Little Witch Academia 2 kickstarter. That's about it.

>tfw I backed
>FTL
>Shovel Knight
>Grim Dawn
>Hyper Light Drifter
>Darkest Dungeon
>Divinity: OS1 and 2
>Undertale
Feels good man

>never backed any Kickstarter
>pirated all the ones that turned out great

>Undertale

This is where I might usually shitpost but if it's a title you genuinely like I can't criticize here.

City of titans is coming out any day now, right? RIGHT?

too devilish

I only backed Pillars of Eternity. Game was finished and everything, but it didn't really hook me so... mixed feelings. Still haven't backed anything else and probably never will.

This, cuckstarter backers eternally btfo

>there are people out there who still think star citizen isn't a scam

Is shitting on Bloodstained a meme or something?
I can't see anything wrong with it whenever it's brought up.

I backed Shenmue because I've waited over a decade and I don't want to wait anymore, even if it's shit.

I haven't backed anything since kingdom come, but I still could have done a better job. Overall I don't regret my "investments".

I never did. I was always just too poor or lazy to bother.

>yfw never bought a shitty game in your entire life

Dear sweet lord I hope star citizen fails or better yet, just gets cut off early. I NEED to see that cult of a fandom go into autism overdrive, itd be a thing of unrelenting beauty.

B-But shenmue 3 ..

They advertised it as 2d at first but when footage finally came out it was ugly 3d

>tfw never backed anything, never subbed to any "content creator", never bought any coin, never spent a penny on virtual shit

RIVER CITY RANSOM

THAT'S ALL YOU GET

or shitty streamer/patreon

>I can't see anything wrong with it

Probably because you suck dick for a living.

>mfw a friend of mine donated to the Mighty No. 9 project
>he bought it day one
>hated it

>mfw backed Lamulana 2
>mfw these last few updates are making it look better than the remake

I almost donated to matsunos game until he left and it all went to shit.

I will never back a game, I will never even preorder a game. I've been waiting a year to get the full editions of games with all the patches etc at a lower price and haven't looked back. Hype is anti-consumer cancer.

I backed Yooka-Laylee, but I'll get over it.

the only correct thing to do

>being smug about exercising basic common sense
Do you celebrate looking both ways when crossing the road too?
People who donate to kickstarters are stupid but not being stupid is not an achievment

You are wrong...

> tfw father backed Mighty no. 9
> tried to politely tell him it wasn't going to end well
> he looked so happy I let him find out for himself
> He played it once and then never spoke of it again
Poor soul
good thing it wasn't my money wasted

>a hat in time
Eventually paid off, of course it lagged like shit on my laptop.

>Exogenesis perils of rebirth
Biggest mistake I've ever made. They roped me in with the promise it would be zero escape meets ace attorney. 5 years later and all I've gotten are excuses as to why the game isn't in my hands yet. Everything ranging from severe anxiety and depression, to having to replace their programmer twice. They've made this year the final year to release or their just gonna say fuck everyone and quit.

>tfw every kickstarter I backed was totally worth it

I only almost donated to 1 e-celeb and like 2 months later all forms of communication from him were down. Really dodged a bullet there
Fuck you Cybershell comeback

soy

:)

Stage 1: denial

Literally me, I knew the faggot was going to cut and run but I wanted to believe.
I know you post here you lazy autist.

It's not that hard. You just pick projects that dont scream SCAM or IMMINENT FAILURE and you dont invest more money than you're willing to lose or more than the worth you're getting for it in case it gets finished

I backed Thimbleweed Park and got what I wanted.

Post yfw you don't pay for digital distribution because you refuse to give money to a company and get nothing in return.

I backed one (some kind of Murder Mystery RPG, it sounded like it scratched all my favorite things)

But then the dev up and vanished

It's me, I backed Mighty No 9, never collected my game key for it.

>stupid ass fuckboi meme brand
This is place is normieville

You got more out of it than those who did

I don't even know how to get the key and I backed as well.

Are you me?

>backed MN9
>$250
>never got my shit
ARIGATOU CON MAN

Damn, you're on that stage? How long will it take you to accept the fact that Ive spent at least 30 hours playing every Kickstarter game I've backed?

Do 5€ with a coupon for Scam Citizen count?

I didn't even buy a game in my whole life lmao.

I've kickstarted quite a few board games. At least I know i'll receive the product in question.

I'm happy overall, really, but I'm also regretful because Shovel Knight turned out exactly as good as I hoped and if I knew it was going to I would have loved to donate enough to get my name in the credits or something.

He always was on Twitter yet he's been silent for over a month

Man those teeth are too white. I know white teeth are good and all but there is a certain point where it just doesn't look natural anymore and then it just looks kinda weird. Like they would glow in the dark even like those toys we used to have ages ago.

You're a terrible son, I would've fucked your mother in your room while you slept and then make her take a shit on your bed with you in it

youtube.com/watch?v=rOFROnnI72M

>fucking backed Mighty No 9 and Hat in Time
Kill me

So you got a shit game and a great game. Seems to balance itself out

>Hat in Time took longer to develop than MN9
Yeah. Good for me.

Why everyone is laughing?