>fetch quest simulator

Basically Morrowind 2.0 and Cred Forums hates it to be turbo contrarians

L M A O you soyboys are so predictable

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/379430
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and Cred Forums hates it
Wrong, go back resetfag

What are you talking about? Real Cred Forums loves it and is too busy playing to comment. The people hating on it are the same who can't git gud at souls.

we just hate Cred Forumsfags here

Morrowind is considered one of the best RPGs ever made though

>game is totally glitchy and broken
>still love it
How did they do it?

This game isn't even Cred Forums in the slightest though. I know the usual crowd is crying 'SJWs BTFO!' but the game properly shows how the society isn't good for certain people and accurately depicts the struggle.

S E E T H I N G

no we don't. At least half of Cred Forums are poltards.

lel i had the same bug, never tried alchemy again

fuck off, Cred Forums

yeah and Cred Forums has never been good

I think it's because they tried really hard to make something memorable.
If a developer is doing another rote FPS or the fourth game in a popular space RPG series then bugs are less forgivable than if the developer is trying to do something new (or, in some cases, old in its complexity).

I was angry after beating this game because it blue-balled more than any weg ever has

I loved this game. I hope they optimize it and fix most of the bugs (they probably won't), maybe then I'll do another playthrough as a thief or something. Combat is shit but after some leveling (training with that knight dude in Rattay is free) you can just spam attack and win the game.

Gothic and Morrowinds illegitimate son, it might be a retarded bastard, but its our retarded bastard

no we love Cred Forums

OH NO NO NO

kek i encountered the same bug, does it only exists in this shed or in every alchemy lab?

it's almost 96k now

steamcharts.com/app/379430

Unstoppable.

100k tonight

No u
Go back to tumblr or neogaf soy

Without offense, why do you care?

>we
hey reddit

because while it's correct to say a video game is better without glitches, most people hold a personal opinion contrary to the fact simply because glitches are wholly entertaining and unexpected

It reached 96k during sunday, today it get's 80k tops.

Hopefully you're right

Wtf how could you have possibly misconstrued my post to think it was Cred Forums? Do you seriously think this game is bigoted or something? Please explain yourself instead of falling back on your boogeyman because you detected critical thinking.

I still remember when Neogaf died half of you fuckers invaded our board.

We don't blame you, mods are shit

that's the thing isn't it? they don't care.

this fucking door bug :D

I love the game but this bug happens to me far too often, which infuriates me

Anyone has that pasta which was spammed about the game before release?

never happened to me once. have you tried reinstalling windows?

Took a page from based Todd's book

In ultraquist Bohemia you are supposed to leave via window.

It isn't as buggy as people say, the bug I encounter the most often is the one where peoples textures get wonky. Occaisonal dialogue and movement bugs but I might be lucky because nothing has been game breaking so far.

Also people say its optimized but I play it on all ultra except shadows and water and I get a solid 40 fps @ 1080p with a 300 dollar computer. (i5, 1050ti, 8gb ram). I don't mind 40-60 for single player games that aren't shooters, and it's worth it for the visuals in this game. I just don't have an SSD so load times can be a bit annoying, and texture pop in can be wonky occasionally.

Remember when falseflags were believable

meant to say poorly optimized

I was going to make some sort of drug joke but this thread is a joke itself

why the self-hatred?