What is the best PC version of tetris?

What is the best PC version of tetris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KG0ANGRwSl8
youtube.com/watch?v=UoZFbdjQwuY
tetris.wiki/Tetris_The_Grand_Master
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Block Out

Tetris DS for the Nintendo DS. Then Puyo Puyo Tetris on Switch.

puyo puyo tetris

Tetris Friends

sounds sugoi

Tetris Worlds

Puyo Puyo Tetris releases on Steam in a week or so

Friends or PPT for online
TGM 2 if you are a tryhard
TGM 3 if you are a super tryhard (also for faggots, it has SRS!)
TGM if you suck too much for the other two

TGM3 = Tetris DS > shit > the rest

Nyet 3
youtube.com/watch?v=KG0ANGRwSl8

>TAP not better than TI or considered equal at the very least
What are you, gay?

NullpoMino

Heboris

>puyo puyo tetris
>Available: February 2018
any fucking day now

Feb 27 release date

Tetris DX on a gameboy color emulator.

Varmint's Eittris
>4 people on one keyboard
>chosing the victim for your viruses and general mischiefs

i feel bad for people who never played this beauty

>local arcade got a TGM machine
>can't even make it to level 200
I wanna die

It's a case of "git gud". As for me, I can't reach level 600 consistently because I still suck. Which game though? I could help

Title Screen just shows up as Tetris: The Grandmaster. Level 100 has an aesthetic nature background.

NES tetris
nu-tetris is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UoZFbdjQwuY

Then it's TGM 1.
Easiest of the bunch, lock frames are always the same, 20G speed never gets faster, whatever. Most simple game of the trilogy too.
First thing to notice is the wallkick/rotation system known as Arika Rotation System (ARS for short), this is distinctive due primarly to how the pieces are colored (red I, yellow O, orange L and blue J, green Z and pink S, lastly cyan T). This rotation system is more limited than the usual one you find in games like PPT or Tetris DS, since the wallkicks are more restricted and there are no infinite rotations. You can read more about this on the Wiki page.
There are some things to notice when playing this game, starting with a much needed thing you have to master: DAS charge and IRS. DAS charge is the function that lets you directionate where will a piece go after the last one finished locking by holding either left or right so you don't have to constantly move the stick left or right. It also works when you want to move a piece. IRS (Initial Rotation System) lets you "pre-rotate" a piece after the last one locked in place/you deleted a line. Very useful in the latter sections.
Grading system in this game is very basic, it goes up depending on your score increments (400 for 8, 800 for 7, etcetera), but time also plays a big part on this to achieve Gm. To get Grandmaster rank you must: have at least Rank 1 by level 300, S4 by 500 and finish the game with an S9 under 13:30.
Here is some advice on the gravity
0-100 is pretty basic and straightforward.
200 resets the gravity to 4 (lowest possible) but by the time you reach 220 it starts to get faster.
300 gets to 2G, which means the pieces fall 2 spaces of the grid per frame.
400 reaches 5G
500 and up the way to 999 reaches 20G, commonly referred as infinite gravity, where the pieces fall to the highest space possible on the matrix at max speed, like if they teleported.

Tetris for the CD-I is the best version

>cont.
There are also some codes you can do in the title screen to practice like 20G mode (forces 20G gravity the entire game; down ×8, CBA). If you want to try something new there's also Big Mode (all pieces are double sized; left ×4, right, CBA). If there's something I missed or you didn't understand quite well, check out the wiki here: tetris.wiki/Tetris_The_Grand_Master
Good luck user, and remember to keep stacking!
ABABABABABABABABB

>those bgs

user, wherever are you, good luck with your next TGM playthrough