User...

user, get off the PlayStation! Your little brother just got a nintendo game at the store and he needs to use the PlayStation. NOW! No excuses.

user got a hot mom

>Nintendo game
>Playstation

ok Mom if you show me your hairy pussy

But I’m playing online right now

Never happened

>That episode where Hal reveals to his poker buddies that him and Louis have sex 14 times a week

>removes from netflix

Thinking the buddies were talking about times a day and not week.

That moment keeps popping up in my mind a lot from time to time.

Fuck my brother. He won't even let me borrow his controller when I have friends over.

>Implying you're not answering to a 4th degree bait right now

He's right you retard.
You can't play Nintendo on a PlayStation cause Nintendo use inferior cartridge.

You shouldn't live with your parents still, but then again this is Cred Forums

the funny thing about this bait is that mothers waaay back in the day only knew nintendo. never once did they say "playstation", or "xbox". of course fast forward to the mid to late 00s, and it suddenly became "the xbox".

how is it that playstation never became popular enough for normie moms to remember, but both xbox and nintendo did?

>some kid shot his bully
>not american so this becomes a huge national issue
>mom sees it on the news that the shooter (and the kid who got shot) played CS
>anytime a firing sound comes from my computer, even in movies she yells STOP PLAYING THOSE COUNTER STRIKES and etc.
come on mom it's not that difficult

Because playstation is too long of a name to remember.

No one fucking said xbox you tard

implying I wasn't just making an edit I found funny

>No one fucking said xbox you tard
uh, sweetie, a lot of people did. you can even watch episodes of disney teen shows, and they always refer to whatever random game console as the xbox.

I had Playstations my whole childhood

(PS1, PS2)

So when I finally got an Xbox, my mother always referred to it as a Playstation.

I never had the heart to correct her

That might be the case in your household. I don't know where you're from but earth is a pretty big planet. With a lot of places where people live. I don't know anyone who had an xbox till i was 20. Because where i live people don't give a shit about video games.

maybe don't live in romania, poorfag.

Whooosh. Also am I the only one that finds this shitty wojak edit a bit disturbing?

>playing fifa 13 on 360 on world class
>score an amazing goal to win out at the last second of a match
>parents yell "stop playing those violent video games, you're being too loud!"
>meanwhile parents consume more coke, booze, and cigarettes in front of my baby sister

Should have just killed my parents honestly.