What's the dumbest vidya-related thing you did while drinking?

>drunk last night
>subscribed to 6 MONTHS of World of Warcraft

Fuck. I really didn't want to do that. I just wanted to play the game a bit more but I guess I just spent almost 80 bucks for 6 months

I've never drank before.

wow op you sure are a real party animal

>get drunk
>do better in vidya

Alcohol tastes like piss water. I don't even feel that great when drinking

this, people drink it not because it's good but to fit in

I'm sure people exist that fall into this category but I only drank alone as it actually made my depressed ass happy so it has little to do with "fitting" in and I suspect your general statement isn't that factual. Maybe when looking at teenagers but not sure about the general population of adults.

I came home really drunk from a party and played Skyrim.

I drink it to get drunk, as does everyone else. How is this a hard concept?

How do you know the taste of piss water? Do you drink it regularly?

>get drunk
>puke

I drank too much on my college days, I can't drink without puking I think I broke something inside of me.

90 percent of the time I drink alone

It's just fun to me and my Russian Finnish genes

actually i drink it to get drunk but alright

Who the fuck drinks for any other reason besides to get drunk? Jim Beam vanilla/apple mixed with your favorite soda is actually really good, though.

not drinking related but one time i hit a dab and started having a panic attack so i played smash 4 with my friends and i swear i saw my friends move in the future
tl;dr pro smash players should smoke dabs

>I-I don't like it, so everyone else must only be pretending!
I hate the taste of bananas. That doesn't mean I'm retarded enough to think everyone else only pretends to like them. I just know that people have different tastes.
Also, you might have only tried shitty American beer and not real European beer.

t. Alcoholets

This is what friendless virgins actually believe.

Why do you want to get drunk?

>get drunk
>start concentrating better

because you have a good time lmao
have you ever drank retard?

Whenever I drink too hard I get fucking lost in open world games, but I sometimes impulsively buy games while drunk.

>buy Deus Ex HR because it just launched
>whoops there’s a bug and it won’t load
>whoops Overwatch is getting DDOS’d or something
>fuck you i’m gonna play Madden
>buy madden, takes a million years to install
>wake up the next morning
>”oh I guess I have madden now”
>take the packers to the fucking super bowl

Why do people ride rollercoasters?

You disgust me.

this

Who do I fit in with when drinking alone?

Years ago on a new years eve I completely wasted myself on a mix of alcoholic drinks. My friends told me that after we came back home from a nightclub I did a disc swap trick on the Playstation using a toothpick so we can play Battle City on the NES emulator.

I was amazed of myself didn't remember this at all.

It's a good feeling? You're a bit more loose and you enjoy simpler things. As long as you aren't in a shit mood beforehand and take proper measures to avoid a hangover, it's an easy fun amplifier

Don't forget to pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth!