They can't keep getting away with it.

>Backtracking this hard

Great thread.
However.

>citing steam stats when there are also console figures to take account of

you're too late. the game is a success.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I spent weeks shilling this game
How the fuck did this soyboy make it into the based team?

>one person on this game's dev team doesn't have my opinions reeeeee
When will this meme end?

>WTF WHY ISN'T EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET A BASED PEDE LIKE ME, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

The SJWs are retarded... and us too? B-but we're against them... This doesn't make any sense...

>mock SJWs for being a cult and attacking anyone with different views
>unironically do the same
How can you tell me with a straight face that both extremes aren't massively retarded?

it's the subtle redpill, just according to keikaku

You know most people in the world don't actually care about this shit right?

who are you quoting

>Get tired of autistic Cred Forumsfags shitting up the discussion around the game with there politics

FUCKING FENCE SITTER REEEEEEEEE HOW COULD IT GO SO WRONG BROS?

S-shut up, fencesitting radical centrist cuck that is actually secretly a SJW

>REEEEEEEE I WISH Cred Forums WOULD STOP SHITTING UP Cred Forums
>Cred Forums proceeds to talk about Cred Forums

Never. Thanks to social media it is possible and encouraged to know everything about everyone involved in the production of anything. In the future you will see news op-eds discussing the boycott of a film because the set designer expressed casual homophobia on Twitter. Back when you didn't know everyone's most mundane thoughts it was much easier to assume they were decent people. Now that everyone's deeply different beliefs have been laid bare we are becoming more polarized every day.

Until we walk away from social media as a culture and recognize that it is poisoning our discourse, it will never change.

Cred Forums has been BTFO and people are celebrating for a while, it's understandable.
But yeah, mods should delete this thread too, desu.

This is a bait thread. Do not respond to bait please.

Do you really think that Cred Forums actually shits up Cred Forums?

>He thinks Cred Forums and Cred Forums are two entirely different entities
>what is a shared userbase
>what is falseflagging for (you)
oh man

People in IT and gamedevs are inherently progressive. Conservatives are, well, conservative in their approach to technologies. Computers are for working, not for games you degenerates!

>Cred Forums can't stop talking about Cred Forums
No wonder why Cred Forums is the worst board.

>/theirgame/ is a massive success
>Cred Forums BTFO
Hmm

Both of you managed to make retarded "muh boogeyman" posts while simultaneously completely missing the point of the post you're replying to. Impressive.

oh the irony

NOOOO!! WE NEED BASED DANIEL TO SEE THIS SOYKEK AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE TEAM

Do it

>Developers think they're retarded faggots and the right's equivalent of SJWs and say as much online
>T-totally /our guys/
lmao

>fencesitting

How you doing, Dawkins?

>Developers
>plural

yes. look at this other user admit to being a crossboarding scum:

Correct.

>soykek
>remove him from the team
What if he is the based Daniel himself?

Hello first result google images.
Wrong.

Where does this fencesitting/centrist meme come from?
Do people really think that the only possible political opinion you can have is far right and far left? Do people not know about different political parties having a mix of different political opinions?

He's right though, this guy talking about "niggers and trannies" sounds fucking dumb as shit.

Wolfenstein and KC:D are two entirely different types of games, one is a story shooter the other is an open world RPG, one is set in an alternate fantasy future of america, the other is a super realistic historical game.

Fuck, TW3 was hugely successful and it had black people and transgenders and gays in it occasionally, FFS major parts of the game that are shoved in your face time and time again can be interpreted as fucking holocaust metaphors. "muh evil racist humans, muh opressed minority elves"

Anyway my point is, open world RPGs sell much better than mediocre linear story shooters. If Wolfenstein had made you play as a nazi killing jews or something super redpilled then it would have still fucking had shit sales compared to KC:D.

Cred Forumstards are faggots and just like SJWs. They think that if you aren't an extremist like them and are sick of seeing retarded politics discussions, you must be a scum with no opinion of your own.
It's embarrassing.

I literally am a filthy crossboarder but I'm not a Cred Forums memester. Too much conspiracy shit for me desu~.

>this guy talking about "niggers and trannies" sounds fucking dumb as shit
Sounds like the average Cred Forums poster to me.

Just like he said, then.

Primitive tribalism and need to belong somewhere. You're either with "us" or you're "them". Tertium non datur. Right or left. Black or white. Cred Forums or SJW. Choose your side nao!

Centrist are all social lefties so they might as well just call themselves liberals.
>extremist
>muh buzzwords

Yes. Every board comes to Cred Forums to shitpost.

t. extremist

Based magapede detected
Shadilay, my brethren

t. conformist

Most "centrists" I've seen around here shit more on Cred Forums than SJWs, as if they were the evil band and the left was only slightly flawed

I'm 100% certain that this game doesn't actually work, and opening it brings you to Cred Forums to make a thread to talk about your shitty ideologies, might explain why you see maybe one thread about actual gameplay a day if you're lucky.

Cred Forums is a million times more frequent on Cred Forums than SJWs.

Actual SJWs don't browse Cred Forums

unironic Cred Forums posters are dumb.

When you say stuff like "niggers and trannies" everyone realizes you're actually just a bigot/racist who shouldn't be taken seriously. If you wanted to make a point you should say that you appreciate how KC:D doesn't force diversity for the sake of diversity or shove in hamfisted identity politics for the sake of virtue signalling.

It's refreshing to have a game that's just a game and not about political messsaging.

More like Cred Forums is the only one that shows up to shit on muh soyboy kek fucking lefties amirite

/vg/ exists. People are also busy playing it.

>everything is Cred Forums and you need to point it out

This

I do. It can provide you with a good material.

>Most "centrists" I've seen around here shit more on Cred Forums than SJWs
Gee isn't that weird it's almost like there's an assload of cross-pollination between Cred Forums and Cred Forums due to Cred Forums users being infinitely more likely to post on other Cred Forums boards than your average SJW who would have to actively go out of their way to visit us.

For an open world game that could potentially have mod support? no thanks I've seen what happened to Bethesda games, I've seen enough horsecocks and cowtitted orcs for one lifetime.

Not Vavra, kill yourself OP.

>crossboarding meme
>anons are only allow to browse one board

>gender: some chaos symbol
Everytime, lmao.

>a responsible, successful game developer doesn't act like modern teenagers on internet
woooooow

You're actively making his point for him

WHY WONT DANIEL FIRE THEM? THEY'RE POLLUTING OUR BASED GAME

Would you false flaggots stop posting this same fucking thread every waking hour of the day?

This. It's some irrelevant scripter queerfag and resetera niggers pretend it's Vavra.

yeah, the jewish one is on the nazi larper side

Everyone in RPG Codex has that gender symbol. It's a thing made to troll the millions of Cred Forumstards that hang out there.

lol no that's only on Cred Forums because there's a lot more people from Cred Forums here than leftists.

Reddit is basically the polar opposite, there's more centrists but also way more leftists and way less conservatives so you generally piss off the commies and often also the few hard conservatives.

There's a difference between the commenting population and the lurkers though, most commenters have fringe views but most lurkers are moderates/centrists so sometimes you'll get highly upvoted despite pissing off conservatives and leftists.

Can you guys not just fuck off to Cred Forums?

>trying to shame people into buying your us x them mentality
You Cred Forumsfags are even worse cancer than SJWs. Sage.

They can code or something. Slavs are pragmatic and care more about skills than political opinions. Unless you're a commie, then you better have a lot of valuable skills.

Don't bother, you'll be drowned out by screeching retards.

Literally admitted to have jews on staff....it was tainted from the start.

I don't know not false flagging every hour sounds like Cred Forums to me.

The icon is a joke, imagine being so desperate to invalidate someones opinion.

>It's another episode of Cred Forums making fun of Cred Forums
What the fuck, bros? I thought we were based? Are we being raided by Neogaf, Resetera, Tumblr, Reddit and Shareblue?

kill yourself soyboy

I have a Jewish second great grandmother does that make me Jewish?

>implying jews are bad
Smart hardworking people. Why the hate?

>implying anybody browses this wretched neofag board
Cred Forums has better vidya discussions.

THIS THREAD IS TRIGGERING ME
SOMEONE START SPAMMING IT WITH HOLOCAUST DENIAL AND NIGGER HATE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I don't have this set

Because
>muh white master race
>jews are sub humans
>even though they tricked whites and secretly rule the world!!!
It's doublethink at its finest.

>When you say stuff like "niggers and trannies" everyone realizes you're actually just a bigot/racist who shouldn't be taken seriously.
Time for your gas appointment, transnigger.

(you) tried

But nobody is attacking him, it's falseflaging resetfags

Nothing can classify as "sub human" when there is no "humanity" to start.

>all this tangible salt for Cred Forums itt

Did a Cred Forumsack bully you as a child or something?

Nothing wrong with jews, we don't need to kill all jews just the communist ones.

t. based non-Cred Forumsack just wondering

I feel kinda sad for people who have to find an "enemy" to blame for everything bad in their life. Maybe we shouldn't laugh at people like that and try to help them find some meaning in their lives?

uh oh kids come look, user said something edgy and offensive on Cred Forums! oooh wow, and he even made another threat he'll never follow through on!

Woweee user sure is working hard today isn't he? Let's give him a GOLD star. Good job user!

Worse. They ruined this board.

Cred Forums will always live rent free in your leftypol head. stay mad your board owner is literally a dick sucking tranny.

This thread is stupid. You're all stupid.

Daniel isn't going to backtrack on his views right!?!

he's still /ourguy/ RIGHT?

GUYS? DID HE JUST USE US TO SELL HIS GAME!?

>leftypol
Speaking of living in someone's head rent free :^)

The absolute irony

>extremists realising they are a fucking laughing stock
Golden thread

Good. Fuck pandering western trash and the retards that gobble it up. You deserve all your loot boxes and microtransactions.

>developer tell people to stop being culture war memeing autist
>proceeds to have an autistic breakdown.

>backtrack on his views
His views were the same from the start. You just projected your own feelings on him and saw what you wanted to see.

holy shit
Cred Forumstards confirmed for no self-awareness

Irony is not coincidence.

>you're actually just a bigot/racist
Jesus fucking christ this was never a safe space for you niggerfaggot, go back

Oh thank god!
I dont think i could bare it if they backtracked and added niggers to this game uwu

have you seen subnautica threads

>all this salt over Cred Forums

RENT FREE

Cred Forums doesn't have threads about you guys or even mention you to the same extent that your board does to Cred Forums.We truly live in your mind 24/7 rent free.

>game franchise takes place in multiple time period featuring different cultures
>REEE's externally when they go to ancient eygpt

but it is for you?
Why do you need a safespace?

>Cred Forums is literally as bad as a forum
woah

>unironically believe ancient Egyptians were black

>It's a nazi shooter with space robots, ffs.
Literally everything wrong with Wolfenstein and its fanbase. The whole game is like a virtual theme park for manchildren and other deranged people, similar to capeshit. Fuck that.

>We

>Jan “Smejki” Smejkal was born in Prague, in Czech Republic. He had close contact to Daniel Vávra from the beginning at Warhorse Studios and joined the team as a Designer very early. Before the launch of the Kickstarter campaign.
Do you have any additional questions regarding him and/or his work? Just ask here!

>10) Which class, gender, or type do you usually pick?
When a certain group of people finally make the gamedev companies offer a playable old black-maori confined-to-wheelchair, left-eye-missing gender fluid omnisexual, I’m definitely picking that one… as a warrior, of course. Until then I will continue trying to mimic myself and play as a mage if need be.

>12) How do you relax after a hard day at work?
That’s an oxymoron! When the day is really hard I catapult myself head first into bed. On a normal day I run about 10km, watch a show/movie, play a game (Witcher 3 currently, Torment is next), play with my dog Ralph or just simply spend some nice time with my wonderful wife.

forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/warhorse-studios-weekly-torch/29593/62

>Wuz

Nice job, you said something offensive on Cred Forums, you're so badass!

Normal people don't hate black people for being black or trannies for being trannies, what they don't like is when the left shoves their pro tranny pro black social agenda into everything. Most people are going to be turned off by a game that's all "fuck the niggers and trannies and fags lmao gas the kikes race war now" as they are by the usual leftist trash.

so shut the fuck up, nobody is "triggered" we just find your constant virtue signalling annoying.

"oh look at me guys I'm such #BASED btfoing dirty TRIGGERED snowflakes on Cred Forums by saying OFFENSIVE language, aren't i such a good rebell right wing??

Based!

He doesnt. He is telling you to stop bitching and behaving like some offended retard. Do you have a vagina or what?

OwO what is this

>while posting soylant-nu-game-characters

but he said to him "go back" to secure his safespace

SEE! SEE! I TOLD YOU! STUPID DRUMPFKINS!

>leftypol
>constant threads about Cred Forums people complaining about Cred Forums, crying about Cred Forums infestation
>next to no leftypol threads on Cred Forums
Like I said, rent free.

Not an argument.

>even based anti-sjw is tired of people crying
Lmao what a disgrace

>Not an argument.
wasn't one. just telling you you are embarrassing

The irony that people are mentioning and you're too stupid to realize is that you're the one bringing up leftypol because they live in your head rent free.

Cred Forums doesn't have threads about (((leftypol))) or Cred Forums or any other board, they just post about conspiracy theories.

Americans are taught to think in black and white.

Not to secure a safe space. If you don't like colorful words than leave that is the exact fucking point. Anything and everything gets discussed on the chan. If you think telling offended people to leave here makes it a safe space you are autism incarnated

I can't imagine ever being this oblivious

>has to mention leftypol all the time to defend himself
oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

who gives a shit about what the retards on rpgcodex think?

>I loved the first one (wolfenstein)
>calls The New Order the first wolfenstein

You are a fucking mongoloid. Rent free is a constant obsession where you constantly mention and bitch about something. Not simply bringing it up. Cred Forums lives rent free in your mind for this reason. You guys cry about Cred Forums endlessly while barely anyone acknowledges your tranny board.

ON SUICIDE WATCH

>saying something you don't like
>GO BACK TO REDIT/NEOGAF
this is not your safespace but you want it to be.

>>next to no leftypol threads on Cred Forums

yeah all you have to do is post an opinion that's against the grain and everyone tells you to go back to leftypol. the worst part about Cred Forums is that everyone is peer-pressured into following the status quo of the board. thats what happens when you get a massive influx if impressionable beta children who come here because its the deepweb hacker site.

>that fucking image
this nigga been watching too many MGS2 analysis videos.

>calling something a conspiracy theory makes it wrong
Your response: well I know better than you know that you think the Jews this the Jews that...

Except posting amerimutt images gets you an immediate ban. So there are certainly some subjects that are off the table here.

...do you think lefties give a rat's ass that someone is trans and/or gay?

"We" aren't one person. You have no idea how "constantly" I bring up anything. People are making fun of OP because he's an obvious Cred Forumstard and that's why Cred Forums was brought up.
It's no different from you bringing up leftypol. The irony continues.

Nope. People just call you a retard. Hardly anyone mentions your site or makes threads about it.

Interesting, the only reason KC:D actually exists in the state that it does is because publishers were doubling down on the mobile craze.

If an actual publisher had taken the game then it would have undoubtedly been cut down in scale, casualized and made more palatable similar to other games like skyrim.

Cause I can tell someone needs to be really new here to be bothered by offensive words.
Yes I should totally appropriate my language to appease newfag redditors, fuck off

>where you constantly mention and bitch about something.
literally every thread with shit like the OP is people like you cry about sjw ruining everything. RENT
FREE

>Anything and everything gets discussed on the chan.

unless its not Cred Forums approved then your discussion gets buried in shitposts by vigilante discord groups. don't try to act like that doesn't happen.

It's the developer of the game

Posting anime girls laughing just locked you in babby.
You are obviously the one wanting a safe space here

Why does the word nigger rile you up so much?

Czechoslovakia still had communism during the Wolfenstein era. No games, only gulag.

Talk shit about Cred Forums all you want but they're far better than SJWs, at least they're completely honest about their hate and ideals, unlike SJWs who claim the moral highground by claiming to fight for tolerance, respect and equality and yet spread hate everywhere they go, forcing people to follow their political agenda or otherwise they're fascist pigs, hypocritically becoming the fascists they claim to despise

Say whatever the fuck you want dumb shit, just don't think you're "le based" because you said the word nigger.

Saying offensive shit on Cred Forums is the alt right equivalent of virtue signalling. If you're not offensive and racist you're a fucking redditor so better signal to everyone I'm a good little goy who hates the niggers and the jews!

After reading this a few times, I'm actually unsure as to where this guy is leaning. Damage control for the failed politics behind New Colossus or something similar? t. brainlet

Except there are multiple threads on Cred Forums and countless posts crying about Cred Forums. The fact that you also accuse everyone of being Cred Forums. Like I said rent free every day.

>We aren't one person but you on the other hand are all the same.

Nice try, Cred Forums

except that's just wrong. if you express any political opinion that could be construed as liberal you can be damn sure someone is going to tell you to go back to leftypol or some other shit. you guys act like this place isn't a hugbox of a safe space when in actuality its the BIGGEST hugbox for people who fell for the alt-right white genocide hitler was right the holocaust didn't happen but it should have meme.

Maybe because you don't leave Cred Forums?

Fuck 'em both. The complete opposite of one retarded extreme doesn't make this extreme right.

>muh anime
anime website you safespace searching fag

dev shits on sjws getting triggered about dumb shit
>sjws want him fired because they got triggered
dev shits on autistic fedoratipping retards for being triggered about dumb shit
>retarded autistic fedoratippers want him fired
feels good not being a pussified 12 year old faglord in a echo chamber not being able to form opinions,
You are all the exact same cancer as sjws

The classic
>our brand of extremism is better than their brand of extremism!

next you'll call people who don't fall into your camp centrists

>Muh horseshoe theory

Nice try but nobody gives a fuck, If you new here and don't like the language or culture, you can leave instead of trying to change the place

So, everyone in Cred Forums is one person, got it.

Then leftypol aren't all the same either? Decide yourself.

Anyone with a brain stopped using social media outside of private use ages ago

>if you're not with us you're against us

Nah. They're equally annoying and unwelcome.

>in response
You guys purposefully go to KCD threads and bring up political discussion, get a response then bitch aout Cred Forums. You are simply getting a response, that is not the same as living rent free in someone's head. You tell people to go back to Cred Forums whenever someone says nigger for fucks sake.

t. someone who can't handle being told he's wrong
Your response: Well Cred Forums is one person that behaves like this and behaves like that...

>You tell people to go back to Cred Forums whenever someone says nigger for fucks sake.
literally never happened

My point is there isn't any bad words here, completely ladyboys like Can pretend this website is Tumblr for boys but just because you feel like your colored boyfriend is threatened by opinions on here doesn't mean you can pull some reverse safe space bullshit. This is our corner of the internet. Filters don't belong here in general
Trying to act contrarian all the time is a mistake.

You're no better than resetera right now

Okay, leftypol isn't a single person.

>Cred Forums told me to stop using facebook and I did because I wanted to fit in

social media is only bad if you spend all your time on it and care about getting likes, normal people just use it to network and keep in touch.

>there are no such thing as trends
lmao. Cred Forums for the past few months has been exactly like this.

Yes it is. Use the archive. More people are crying of racism now whenever somebody says nigger.

>all tgese implications
You seem upset about anime? Maybe searc hfor another safspace

it's not alt-right virtue signalling, Cred Forums was started by lefty hipsters being ironically racist

Can't call me a favor while posting anime. You are a woman with a peepee. I also be heavy winds knock you over baby

Will you explain this psyop? It seems like you want people to be offended by it for some reason but it actually just unites people in sharing how disgusting race mixing is. Also why are you such pieces of shit? What happened?

When did I say I was trying to change you? I'm just calling you a fag because you're acting like one.

>This is our corner of the internet. Filters don't belong here in general
and yet the users of this site actively try to filter out opinions they don't agree with.
>Trying to act contrarian all the time is a mistake.
acting contrarian all the time is LITERALLY what Cred Forums has done since the beginning.

How about you tell me all your triggers so we can go down the path of healing?

That is one hot mama wojak. I approve.

Barely anyone mentions leftypol explictly, most of the time you are simply told to go back. Unlike your board people aren't banned for dissenting opinions. In fact the more dissenting an opinion is, the more attention you get.

>green text
There are no negatives in abandoning social media but you're obsessed with what motives someone to do it.

>unironically believes Egypt was devoid of black people despite being next door to them.

>if you are not with me then you are my enemy

Holy shit you fucking autistic fucks need to stop already, you talk more about the politics than the game itself. Just creste fucking /vpol/

>screaming about genociding anyone darker toned than fucking Dracula is well brill
>pointing out that yanks are not and will never be white is the worst thing anyone's ever said
Keep it consistent, pal.

I like both pol and tumblr, they make me feel less autistic. Who cares about racial purity in ancient Bohemia when the concept of races hadn't existed yet.

They had lots of black slaves
Do you have any other points other than safe space and shitty feminine Japanese cartoons?

I'm starting to believe your 12

>There are no negatives in abandoning social media

being that much more difficult for your friends to get a hold of and being less informed about whats going on in your friends' lives is definitely a negative.

>new 56% looking mutt at work
>tries talking to me about subnautica
Naw fuck off Cred Forums is right about that one.

>ironically
nigge hate threads have been a staple on Cred Forums since forever
>Cred Forums
>leftist
nope, libertarian. that's why ron paul was supported the most on here

I wish this cuck board was based like based alpha chan's vee with based Mark mod man based# who would ironically ban you numale cucks for being cucked contrarians.

>doesn't know the difference between Egypt and Nubia

Use email.

>It's another thread about politics leftists made on a board about video games
Why do you do this?

>When did I say I was trying to change you?
The original post I replied to said exactly that.
>Don't use these no no words but try your hardest to not offend anyone

>Unlike your board people aren't banned for dissenting opinions
OH NO NO NO NO

Where did all these fucking lefty soyboys come into Cred Forums?
I swear it's gotten a lot worse in the last 2 months. I'd barely ever see anyone side with commies, but here we are with people saying the Cred Forums boogeymen saying all they do is post hate but then turns right around and acts the same.

Like Christ, don't you losers have a gf watch get fucked by Tyrone?

>browse Cred Forums too much
>have Cred Forums mindset when not online
>see anyone who isn't blond and white as a 56%
>they talk about a fairly popular and well received game that just so happens to have a le brown man protagonists
>Cred Forums WAS RIIIIIGHT!!!!

this is what brainwashing looks like.

Or meet them in real life. Why should you care about people you don't have time to hang out with?

Pathetic but not surprising in the least

name one (one) time I told you to change what you were doing.

I never did, I was and still am making fun of you for being an edgy fag on Cred Forums and thinking that it somehow makes you better than anyone else.

facebook lost 10% of it's users in 2017, mostly under 25, it's becoming a website for old people

YOU'RE A FUCKING BROWN MALE

whats the difference other than the fact that you've made contacting you THAT much more tedious? do you think you're 'off-the-grid' because you use gmail for keeping in touch instead of facebook?

>meet them in real life
This works too.

>literally one example
Go make a communist thread and see if you'll get banned. People kept making communist generals for months that were btfo when people kept shitting on Marx's failed theories.

Just saying you're proving him right.

Nothing wrong with Overwatch, Marvel and Rick and Morty.

fake

It's one example of you being wrong. Someone is being banned for their dissenting opinion.

>Why should you care about people you don't have time to hang out with?

is this how you justify shutting yourself off from the rest of the

>SJWs pretending to be pol
How retarded do you have to be to fight pol spam with more pol spam.

>over 25
>old people
O-okay.

Nope
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159593532/#159593532

I like to think I'm "more" off the grid because I never used social media or owned a sell phone.

You gave one example. I made a thread on leftypol twice about Marxism being an absolute falure and was banned within minutes.
Face it, Cred Forums seldom bans for dissenting opinions.

Look 2 months ago this sort of shit would've just been laughed off and that's it.
Now it's a political discussion on a video game board because autists scream "muh boogeymen" because apparently pol just browses here to find these threads and type things the lefties don't believe in.
Who gives a shit if a Dev is a beta, it's not really reflected in the game. Get over it. It's not a fucking pol psyop because someone thinks he should get fired like holy shit

the ban is fake

>sell phone
Fuck me.

>fencesitting
LEL

btw what is this bullshit safespace forum?
where cucks post heinous shit like this?

leftypol being worse does not negate the fact you get banned on Cred Forums for having dissenting opinions, brainlet

>ADF and Che Guevara in one pic
>Let's just put Jews there for no reason, because we hate them on Cred Forums

learn2meme

Solid advice though.

that's not a dissenting opinion that's just a low quality bait thread

The thread has a "deleted" mark next to it. It's proven. At best, the mods just deleted the thread to try to shut down a dissenting opinion. Sorry, Cred Forumstard, your board is trash.

>get banned on Cred Forums for having dissenting opinions
do you?

never got banned from pol and i posted all kinds of troll shit there

I made a post calling North Korea a shithole and I was immediately banned. They're pathetic

True dat.

>can't form rational counter-argument
>instead put negative label on someone and claim they are part of a hated group they actually have no affiliation with

human politics lmao

Pretty sure that their point was exactly that: making a good game trumps ideological soapboxing.
RPG Codex, it's a really fun place, and definitely not safe.

>plebbitor outs himself

See:

Oh ya Im sure that's why pal

False flagging, the thread.

or humans could stop being so arrogant and accept that their beliefs might not be the only correct way to go about life

Trump won, Black Panther is a ethno-nationalist movie, and Kingdom Come was a sucess.
No matter how loud you cry, or how hard you kick, or how much you post your 'maga wojaks', you will NEVER be able to refute that.

you're allowed to use words that appear on reddit you know

?

I don't use Reddit, and searching soyboy on Reddit doesn't prove much of that either

Pic related, it's you.

>anyone who isn't blond and white as a 56%
More like a vaugely brown obese tub of lard with the IQ of a potato who has to be given step by step instructions on how to do the most simple tasks

i>f you are not my ally, then you are hostile

Cred Forums is a Meme and Shitposting forum
Activism is not welcome here

He's right. You're the one turning a video game into a political movement because you have no life outside the internet.

This

Both ADF and Che Guevara follows a jewish-created ideology.

There is always a more correct way. Unless you think nothing is true.

Then you can fuck off back there then, can't you?

This.

Dios mio...

But user, remember the scientology, anonymous were the activists back then.

except for the part where humans have different desires and don't all achieve happiness from the same things. youre just at typical arrogant human who doesn't realize that his ideas of "correct" are based on a (mostly) subjective belief system about what is important.

only a [...] deals in absolutes

All those words probably appeared on reddit too, so you can leave as well

>posting 9gag memes

And Cred Forums was worse for it.
Underage kiddies who think they're part of some internet movement have always been the bane of this place, whether they were WEE R LEEJUN or these redditfugees who swarmed here like fucking locusts in a field a couple of years ago.

>you're just a typical arrogant human
Aliens please leave the thread.

>he posts for the millionth time...

You're telling me memes can end up anywhere?

But it's not even edgy, it's normal Cred Forums lingo

>Cred Forums meme'd the president into existence
I want to leave this timeline.

And that was cancer too.

>Why does it look so familiar
That lambda gave it a whole new meaning.

thiskillsthecrap.webm

POST NUJAKS OR WUJAKS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

>Cred Forums banishes dragon-threads
>little soon after bunch of political shills rise from the abyss and drown everything in normalfag-tier shit
Dragonfall tried to warn us, Cred Forums, but you wouldn't listen. The degeneracy of dragonposting was a necessary evil to keep the moralists chained in their own dimensions.

Does the truth hurt? Stop giving me reasons to post it.

>crap
It's an upside down b!

That's Cred Forums though.

>28 results found

putting all beliefs in the same sack and then forcing people to accept the idea that all beliefs are equally valid without room for discussion or expanding your views is also pretty arrogant

people evolve, many hold views that may or may not be harmful to society, or views that may not bring them any happiness to themselves, the very fact that people think differently means conflict is unavoidable, and there's nothing wrong with that, in fact discussing them is necessary for progress

You only have yourself to blame.

How did you make that backwards d?

You're very friendly.

exactly, you're virtue signalling.

"Look at me I'm just like you guys hahahahah"

It's like saying "WUBALUBBADUBDUB" on fucking reddit.

>backwards D
You mean vagina?

iirc moot wasn't a fan of Cred Forums

That's not all I can do. I can also turn d upside down!

BUT I BOUGHT THIS GAME THINKING THEY'RE BASED ALT-RIGHT WTF REFUNDING RIGHT NOW!!!!

You wouldn't dare!

He should have kept Cred Forums deleted. I miss that faggot.

>KCD launch week
>Witcher 3 GOTY version goes on sale for half the price tag
neck yourself why even bother lol

"""q""" I just did!

>Peer pressure
>On an anonymous fish hashing bran counting board

Ok I can tell you don't browse Cred Forums regularly

Apparently not holding insane political opinions online is called fencesitting

SHARE MY STANCE GODDAMNIT

the line of thinking of Cred Forums is "if you're not with us, you're against us"

Do you know the definition of insanity?

That applies to all extremist groups.

The right and left are so divided in the US, I don't see why they don't just try to divide the states up and still be united militarily but do everything else their own ways.

is wolfenstein sjw because you fight for freedom or shoot nazis or what? is there some lesbians in there or something because i only played an hour or so because it sucked, so idk.

Say something nice to the thread.

Didn't pol flood other boards that time? (exactly what's happening now - no point in giving them their safespace)

leftypol and Reddit masquerading as pol

lmao do you fucking faggots unironically believe your opinions on politics matter?

Cred Forums is an anonymous image board with anonymous posters. By that merit it can't really have a "with us or against us" mentality because there is no us. You will be called names.

we'll consider it, vladimir

You need to look up the definition of virtue signaling.
You don't get any moral bonus points for saying offensive words, and you also don't further your social status on an anonymous fish gutting board

I'd like us to all be friends.

You fight for communism in the latest Wolfenstein.

>greentext is quotes

>There are a million undiscovered genders!
>White people need to atone for shit they had no part in personally.
>Racism is bad, unless it's against white folks. Then it's not actually racism.
>Muh racially pure aryan ethnostate.
>Whites are the best! Even though the jews secretly control the world.
>All this stuff you read about in the papers didn't actually happen based on this flimsy evidence I pulled straight out of my own ass.
>Medicine and science? Jewish tricks to extort funds from naive fools. *smokes blunt*
>Can't stop thinking about niggers, jews and spics all day. Grr.
Don't know about the definition of insanity, but I've seen the symptoms.

do it, the first two posts of the thread have already derailed by BBC subscribers

Cred Forums doesn't like Cred Forums because it's filled with goblins seeking refuge from other boards. I've seen how America looks like today, so I know what's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

Giving more power back to the states and away from the federal government would do it. People pretty much sort themselves by political affiliation already.

where the why pepo at?

This, almost every time. The same 4 or 5 images and talking points.

soyboys in disguise.

this, these faggots are just trying to increase the hostility towards Cred Forums or anyone who shares their beliefs and they bring up politics first every fucking time

>tricked by the Russians into shilling for free
>trricked by Warhorse into buying their game while the devs mention what obnoxious idiots you are

How can we fix the mental illness that is the alt-right?

You are the syrian refugees of Cred Forums
Fuck off, dindus

Shhhh, they don't know that that is one way we can tell they're coming directly from leddit

That sounds really nice.

>He calls me a soyboy.

>I send him straight to the hospital.

>implying people who use Cred Forums have facebooks
>implying it wasn't discovered that some rich russian didn't also spend money to shill against trump also

Link? id like to tell him he just lost his company a sale maybe that will get him fired.

What's the problem here, OP? Regular sane people aren't interested in shitty identity politics either way.

Maybe he just wanted to make a historical game, and not become a beacon for people shouting about "MUH NIGGERS AND TRANNIES"?

yes, just be a good consumer drone and keep consuming, don't forget to buy the latest Black Panther and the Avengers toys!

You're a faggot and everyone laughs at you.

um.. sweetie, get with the times.....
Bad/mlpol/ is a subreddit

Because whining about it on Cred Forums solves so much

A long time ago, some fucker on an Amiga BBS once told me: "never join an online community that will give you a name. It's gay as shit, trust me."

He was so fucking wise.

You have to use your enemy's tactics against them.

why do you do this?

yes, don't discuss current cultural trends and your views and potential solutions on them, just shout your mouth and consume

accurate

Cred Forums

u r dumb lol

You're acting like there's a war to be fought. That implies two sides are engaging in conflict.
No one is engaging with Cred Forums. This place is full of angry nerds that cry and scream and shitpost and literally do nothing else.
You or your "people" contribute nothing of value, and instead shit up this board because even Cred Forums probably told you to fuck off.

>tfw loved Amiga as a kid
>as an adult, looking into it see the community was all fucking diaper furries

Yeah, it was weird, huh. I don't remember anyone being like that at the time, but the early days of the Internet were weird. Only social outcasts and deviants used it.

there were signs

>defending wolfensoy
unforgivable

>fucking boomers are coming here to jump on the shitpost bandwagon now
the election was the worst thing to happen to this website

Admittedly it wouldn't take many people to spam like this, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised there are enough people that are this pozzed and would organize to spam Cred Forums.

>someone who reddit spaces this much
>hurting anyone
Top kek

>being a fence sitting weakling

Even the other team is better. Centrist faggots are just blank state humans.

But he's right. It was a mediocre rehash of The New Order with terrible marketing. The common person doesn't even give a shit about the developer's political affiliation with a product: that's a job for the circlejerk of virtue signaling design team devs to argue over with people like us.

I agree with everything he said.

Because primarily 3rd worlders and niggers are ass fetishists. On top of that, asses are used heavily in fap bait threads unrelated to videogames. This board would be better without any asses posted.

Faggot

>being mental weakling, just consuming shit and going with flow for maximum boring comfort

Ummm, very high IQ. I like the way you think.

where is the lie?

I'm glad Cred Forums is finally losing.

What do you mean? They have never won.

this.
with /ourgal/ hilldawg in the white house we're unstoppable!

>Getting someone fired because you don't agree with their political beliefs
Hmm... Its almost like that horseshoe theory shit might have some truth to it.

Whatever you say user

Is this one of the devs or something?

>Warhorse Studios [DEVELOPER]
Ya think?

Does leftypol even exist? I haven't been in pol since forever but I doubt that such a minority would survive there, much less continue to stay.

leftypol is on 8 chan, I think.

Didn't see that part desu. My bad.

>fencesitting
First read that as facesitting. Mildly disappointed.

Those who fight monsters have to be wary of becoming monsters themselves. It doesn't help anyone if you just create a new breed of Zealot to replace another.

Seems like an accurate summary of the new wolfenstein. I don't see the problem.

>It's okay when they fire /ourguys/
>It's not okay to reciprocate
Really makes me think. Here's a comic that will also make you think

For those who need to shut down the horseshoe strawman in one reply.