Be user

>be user
>too scared to have a social life in high school
>too scared to have a real relationship during adolescence
>just play Persona 5 instead
Is this why the game is so popular?

Close but no cigar.

The reason why the game is popular is in your picture though. If you look closely to the right side you can see Haru

because mainline SMT is too hard for normies and waifufags have an excuse when people call them out for playing a glorified dating sim

For some people, probably.

No, it's because of Anne

haru is fucking retarded
worst character overall, let alone worst girl. fucking absolute nothing character that does nothing but say retarded garbage.

It's mostly waifus. My favorite thing just is the mix between mundane life like going to school, part time jobs, and shit like that with an RPG about fighting monsters. Its the same thing I like about Catherine for that matter, spending half the game fucking around in a bar and the other trying to survive horrible magic sex nightmares. That kind of contrast between mundane and fantastic is really fun and immersive for me. I wish more games did this.

I enjoyed the game a lot and I didn’t even like any of the girls all that much. I like Persona for the designs, music, reality blending with supernatural occult shit and themes.

You can only keep playing Persona 5 for so long...

Just like any other game?

Nah, I really like the daily life management aspect of the games. I'm also a big fan of the settings. I really wish more games incorporated these things, but sadly Persona is the only franchise that even really attempts to scratch the itch.

she wasn't bad, she was just introduced way too late in the story for her to have any kind of development

Maximum is twice, like Persona 3 and 4. Why would go so far as 10 times?

Because you're a faggot.

Yes. Also there's so many adult waifus because they know at least half of their core audience is appropriate age for those now.

That makes her bad.

Whos the cutie on the left

she's family

She's Cuckjiro's wife's daughter

>her character had no development
That's exactly why she's shit

Forced damage because turn based is not gameplay is garbage, genuinely the worst kind of gameplay to ever exist.

Oh thats Haru. I just saw a large forehead. Don't know how that didn't tip me off.

why would you, a ocidental, relate to a fucking japanese school life? i mean they have classes on saturday.

I've owned this since it came out....maybe I should play it?

You think people play SMT, find it too hard and then look at Persona as the same thing but easier even though it's tonally and mechanically nothing alike?

i don't play smt because i can't fucking see my character, it sucks

these games let you be Chad

So I guess chess is not a game because you can't press a button to make your pawn dodge the incoming bishop attack ?

SMT's press turn places an emphasis on increasing the chance of the opponent missing since his side loses turns from a whiffed attack.