That one game you played all the time back in the day that was actually pretty shit

>that one game you played all the time back in the day that was actually pretty shit
what's her name Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltd3Ap3QWUU
youtube.com/watch?v=SkpP3YTNA-g
youtube.com/watch?v=MO30O_f1nzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never played Maplestory but that mushroom a cute

Golden Sun

>game is about levelling up your character as fast as possible
>release 2x exp
>ask forum if 2x exp is pay to win
>"no its not pay to win"
>why not?
>"because you don't win anything"
>ask them if hacking is bad
>"yes"
>why?
>"because they're cheating"

I was red pilled on the stupidity of conformists when I was 12

Maple Story wasn't terrible.

It's shit now though desu

This MMO called Fiesta. I went back to it for nostalgia, and...don't, boys. Let your good memories stay memories.

MapleStory. 7-8 years. It wasnt terrible until Big Bang/Chaos update

2D sprite graphics MMO Tibia, I'd waste countless hours on it after school every day but it was actually shit looking back.

Waiting for the fucking client to let me join my server was the worst part.

Combat Arms. Terrible P2W Counter-Strike ripoff, but many of my friends at school played it.

>pre-bb Maplestory
>shit

bosses were pure gear checks until root abyss, now you at least need some skill to take them down

Anything by Artix.

Played pic related since cbt, i wish that i stopped playing after it went f2p. the erp was good tho.

English illiterate 12yo me was absolutely devastated when it went p2p "from nowhere". In hindsight it was for the better since I got into some great mmo's after that

recently tried to visit my characters on global reboot

still the same desu. empty bosses and pqs

worms 4 mayhem
I try to play it nowadays and I just feel that worms wasn't made for 3D tbqh

>implying MS was shit before 4th job

Adventure Quest. I still log on every year or so to see how much my house is worth, before remembering why I stopped playing.

is the game dead now? haven't played since 2008 probably

Still the only final fantasy game I've played.

it got revived on steam and boy it's not good

Grand chase

I miss wakfu.
Quit after the duping scandal.
To bad they havent done shit with the stuff that made the game unique in the first place.
Only real men played as sac even if it was the 2nd worst class in the game at that time.

What private server are we on now then, fellas?

Bera is pretty alive, though they might be bots or something

reboot is okay but towns that I've been and pqs are empty since they're probably doing end game content

overwatch

it was always garbage
many of the changes were big improvements but everything got locked behind an absolutely massive paywall and nexon america made it worse by refusing to port some korean changes that made it easier

Looking back, FlyFF fucking sucked dick. But it still has a special place in my heart.

none. Don't bother going back to relive past nostalgia. Trust me, it's not worth it.

Also, this game was fucking great. Too bad the job level grind killed it for me 50+

>end game content
You mean botting and grinding for mesos for eternity.

Wonderking will never come back

who /kerningpq/ here w/track

it was Maplestory for me, too

AND WHERE IS MY PINK BRIEFCASE?

>I'M SO FAR AWAAAAAAYY!

I played a few days ago user, and they butchered the pvp system to bring back conquering islands... The game deserved better devs desu

>Fiesta
Speak of the devil. I was thinking about that game earlier today.

I haven't gone back to check if Flyff was shit, but I have good memories of it because someone gave me all their gold and the highest level hover board right when I started playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltd3Ap3QWUU

>tfw you can no longer find a charming MMO to fill the void left by all your childhood favorites

Ragnarok Online private servers

Bad connections and hacked up game experience.

Tho there was one called WolfRO, shit was fucking cash

Towns will always be empty now that leveling is sane. There's nothing to keep people playing as lowbie characters, remaking etc. The game felt alive before because there was a large population of players that would always be low level.

>7-8 years ago wasn't bad
first of all fuck off underage. Second of all kill yourself for that awful taste

>tfw you spent more time casting High Cleric buffs in town than you did actually playing the game

ITS SUPERSONIC

youtube.com/watch?v=SkpP3YTNA-g

>Mfw to poor to afford Counter strike
>Mfw playing poor man's counter strike aka Combat arms

Runescape. By god I've entered multiple recent threads just asking what people enjoyed about it. Controlling your character was fucking ass.

This but I always knew it wasn't very good. Just enjoyed it for what it was.

I played the 3ds game for 4 hours and then I realized it was pretty shit playing maplestory alone.

>vid
Sounds like soundtemp. Fuck I love me korean mmo osts.

try ff13

>Mfw going sword and straight up murdering the team
The hacking was a massive problem though

When I was 13 I use to scam other kids on maple story. My favorite was promising noobs a "super meso" for their gear or items.

then all the kids at school started cheating. Then I realized the game was a shitty waste of time

Do goverments and actually maintaining the ecosystem still dont do jack shit besides give some useless bonuses?

I dont understand. I didnt say 7-8 years ago, i ment I played it for 7-8 years. I literally started the game right after beta was done patch 0.17 or some shit. fuck off "underage". If you like anything past big bang/new maplestory you are the underaged here.

anyone else play wizard 101

I can't be the only one Cred Forums
Neocash ruined the whole fucking thing and I'm still mad to this day

after big bang it was fun but nexon ran it into the ground so fucking hard where even part quests are empty, nobody plays this game anymore and it makes me sad

>this is still the only spyro game i've ever played
>i still kinda enjoy it

Recently downloaded the Nexon launcher and the nearly 11gb Maplestory so I could check out my old chars. The game crashed every time I tried to open it, then once I finally got in, all my chars names were replaced with numbers.
Fuck that shit. I'm sticking to my private server.

GunZ and Maplestory.

I would say tibia but back then Tibia was actually really good.
It got ruined when they started appealing the casual and cashcow playerbase.

>played maple story for years
>you are the underage
you are permanently underage for playing an mmo for that long. It means your brain is equivalent to a childs. No one plays an MMO for years has an IQ above 90

youtube.com/watch?v=MO30O_f1nzU

Hey, I remember you. I was in Sad Panda's as well.

Most korean MMOs. Flyff, LaTale (that soundtrack, though), Trickster, etc.

>Sounds like soundtemp
Yeah those guys along with S.F.A. do a shit ton of ost for korean mmo's. I know I've listened to a lot of there tracks from Grand Chase and a shit load of Granado Espada's soundtrack.

Only played as far as Egyptian level as Balance mage before my free membership worn out.It was Quite a fun game, though if I retry it I will probably get stuck again. If they didn't change it.

Any Pokemon game before like Gen 5.

I tried learning K style
hurted my hand a few times