We had LAN Party over the weekend, haven't seen the sun for two days. It was EPIC!

We had LAN Party over the weekend, haven't seen the sun for two days. It was EPIC!

Have you ever been to a LAN, Cred Forums? What did you play?

High school teacher was addicted to starcraft so we'd always play on Fridays. was fun.

>lan parties in 2018
But why

>epic

Last time I had anything like a lan party it was in the computer class in 2009 and no one was giving a fuck any more because no grades to be had only exams were on the mind so we just played Unreal Tournament on the PCs.

last lan party we had was for civ v and after I rushed one guy and took his capitol, he got up in a huff and tripped on the power cord to the router disconnecting everyone

You fags need to do some pushups.

>grown men LAN party
shit was fun in childhood, but there is a time in ones life where he must accept that he isnt a child anymore.

>kfc
Disgusting

>middle finger guy
edgy

>kfc
>laptops
>that shithead on the mac
>EVE
>those fucking walls

jesus christo

>that guy who brings a mac

>It was EPIC!
Kill yourself nigger.

epic for the win my dude!

What's wrong with kfc you fucking dipshit?

ignore op, general lan party thread
i really want to play csgo lans at my uni, but everybody who plays pc games here is a lol obsessed korean

>no weed
guys wtf

nothing if you're a nignog

popeyes is better

ITT: contrarians

>hurr only niggers like fried chicken
Must be nice being this much insecure

KFC is incredibly bland. The chicken is overly greasy and soggy. The biscuits are dry. The coleslaw always seems to be out of date and tastes incredibly generic. And the mashed potatoes are so dry and tough in texture I wonder if they actually use potatoes and not styrofoam.
I suppose if you dump gravy on everything then it becomes passable.

Thats nice, now fuck off back to redit

this

hurr what is sarcasm

Summer of 09, my grandfather had a stroke so my father was staying with him to take care of him. Had 3 buddies over for 2 weeks straight just playing any games that sounded fun.

In retrospect though I was an awful little shit. While my dad was going through some shit taking care of his parents the first thing that came to my mind was invite buddies over and party.

Is that you Neil
Where's that fucking ATP income statement

Macs do everything better than a Windows based PC except games. Other than that
>mac

>eating super greasy fried chicken at the battlestations
>one guy bringing a fucking MAC
>too many laptops, only a few guys brought actual desktops

This is like a low quality LAN party.

Posting in a reddit thread
>Telling someone else to fuck off to reddit

Sad

Does playing goldeneye 64 in 4 counts as Lan?

Popeyes is the nog's favorite
The Colonel's is the white man's.

It does not but it is still a good experience either way.

>these walls
what kind of a fucking building is this? a shed factory or something?

^

Went to a friend's halo 3 lan party in like '08.

Was a pretty good time, but probably not something I'd do as an adult.

Where else would one do so?

I've never LAN'd on PC, fuck hauling my rig about to play games for a few hours.

We regularly hold sessions at my place with ps4 though. We'll get 4 friends together to play Fortnite and it's super fun. Usually have a huge advantage in squads, being that we can see all screens and pinpoint where Charlie is.

>except games

tell me the purpose of a LAN?

I wish it were still filesharing. Now everyone has great internet. Everyone streams.
Member DC++? I member.

I moved away from my hometown and it's hard to get enough people for sth like that where I am living now. but we used to do a lot of lan partys in my hometown. lots of nice memories, I always used a laundry basket to transport everything. We mostly played CS, Flatout 2, Dota and Stronghold Crusader, but also many, many other games, it was always different. I miss it. It's been a few years, there was only one other lan after I moved, I had to transport my PC with a belt over my shoulder in a train^^

Because actually getting together to play games with people can be fun. Multiplayer games are more fun when ping isn't a factor.

It was so comfy setting everything up having a good time, sharing A LOT of stuff, since back the internet speed was complete shit in my small town (like 120kb/s)

It is fun to bring the PC to friends and chill out a weekend. But it is annoying dragging my whole rig with me. Really makes me wish i had a good laptop

Is that a starobrno glass

>>>reddit

To get together with friends whilst playing. Sitting on your lonesome playing games at 4 AM isn't much fun, but with a few good friends it can be a real laugh. Plus you can get drunk and stoned with friends irl, defeating the loneliness

KFC is decent here in EU

OpenTTD

sounds nice, senpai. I've wanted to organize a diablo2 lan party forever, but my friends are pieces of shit who always have rl issues get in the way of demon slaying

because there will always be that one guy with a higher ping than the rest of the crew

>human companionship when holographic waifus are a mere 30 years away

>Moving your PC tower around.
No, I'd rather not fucking bend my CPU pins because I drove over a fucking pothole, thanks.

I'm not allowed to pick boudicca and enter war with no intent of conquest anymore or all my friends turn on me.
I've played venice exclusively since they enacted that rule.

>Stellaris
I don't think even a LAN party could make that shit fun

>that guy that sticks up a middle finger when you're taking pictures
knew a guy like this

I'm jealous

>While my dad was going through some shit taking care of his parents the first thing that came to my mind was invite buddies over and party.
Yes. Also the fact that you didn't give a shit about your grandfather.

Last lan party I went to was in 1998, when I was in highschool.

I literally just ate popeyes for lunch. $5 meals are kino.

estimated power levels

ITT: I hate when people have friends and have fun with them

Did you just watch nanatsu?

haha this fag got so fucking cucked