Sea of Thieves

did Cred Forums tried the Stress Test? What did you thought of it?
I really like the game so far it reminds me of Wind Waker x Blackwake but with more fun things to do. I liked playing solo and sinking Galleons around the sea, blowing up boats with barrels is so satisfying too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0riwwq1aA
pcgamer.com/sea-of-thieves-beta-datamining-reveals-ship-customization-harpoons-and-a-player-eating-kraken/
reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/7t666p/sea_of_thieves_closed_beta_test_datamined/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zsXoUBn1lEhRFKLH-dqoZ7FoK7ouKFbEEOQOquHtiI8/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>me and my bro just chilling
>faggot ship comes up and tries to wreck us

bit lame

it's called sea of thieves not sea of friends

I kept seeing people complaining about the PVP aspect because they want to play PVE but how about be smarter and hide your boat behind islands or just try to go away from fights? specifically if you're only with your brother you probably have a Sloot which can go away from Galleons very easily

>last 30 mins of the beta
>finds a ship stationed at a city
>steal it, crash it
>camp in the basement to kill the player before he repairs the holes
shipsink.jpg
>10 mins later
>same dude returns to the same island with a new boat
>repeat the entire process
>shipsink2.jpg
>beta ends
It feels good to be an asshole pirate

Sick reference fellow Arcadian! XD

>map not getting bigger for launch
>the broken respawn system is staying atleast for launch

>broken respawn
you mean respawning near where you died? yeah that sucks but camping the shit out of the dude you killed will probably make him rage quit or talk to the mermaid, a guy tried to steal our ship 15 times after we destroyed his so I kept sniping him when he was spawning

>penny arcade
I haven't heard of this shit since the XBLA game also you can't board a galleon in duo so

Is there a a gang/guild/clan system in place? I like the idea of a group of boats just having a party out at sea then murdering anyone that tries to fuck with them.

so far it doesn't seems like it but they're hiding a lot of content from the beta

They spawn on the nearest outpost from what I've seen, so a team with a grudge with nothing to lose just charges at you for your chests. Compound that with 4 people spawning near your ship constantly, its annoying.

Their boat should auto-respawn when it fully sinks, and anyone who dies afterwards gets ported to their boat. Mermen should be for when you jump overboard and your ship leaves you

Not only the nearest outpost it can be a random island too, it happened 3-4 times to me that I spawned on some tiny random islands rather than an outpost (like the huge island with the wreck, or some tiny island with literally nothing on it) At least I spawned next to 2 chests once

Spawning in the water after death/destruction of the ship needs to be changed though since I can see how annoying it can get if you killed someone near an island you're doing a voyage on

You XD it but you immediately knew it was from Penny Arcade. Ironic

It's today's comic retard

>MGS:S is getting more attention than Sea of Thieves
sad days

Fuck if I knew I don't read PA anymore.

>actually going to penny arcade

Nope. Have no friends to play with.

Don't be this naive

>don't speak english
>join a random crew
>they put in the rig until a plug in my mic
>make fun of my shitty accent
>start making ugandan knuckles jokes because of it
>i'm mexican
Legit fun as fuck, i'm considering buying just to improve my english.

>Windows 10
Nah

ok chief

>don't be this naive
>delivery and bounty quests were completely missing along animals
>no way to open the skull doors

ok

>win 10 only
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WANTED TO PLAY THIS SHITTY GAME WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ONLY FOR WIN 10

Just by an Xbox bros.

quick rundown on this game?

i have an Xbox and a ps4, my friends don't

lootboxes

wind waker triforce hunt but online

WINdows 10 Is a MALWArE1!!!!

Already confirmed to not be in the game. There will be paid clothing and other customizable items though.

I like pirate games
I only played with randoms and it was still fun
There's little skill involved
You get gold to get better voyages/missions that give you more gold so that you can buy skins/clothes (besides shotgun/sniper)
No progression
I enjoy the cartoony graphics
Respawn system sucks
Become pirate legend = make your own stories (I hate hearing developers saying that phrase)

Need to see other missions (probably same go get stuff from that island and bring back, or take this stuff and carry it over that other island)
Need to see raids, if it's just killing skeletons and they use the beta ones behaviour its gonna suck
Need to see kraken

Personally I will shell out 10 bucks to play it for a month, and that will probably be it.

>.03 cents have been deposited into your ™ Microsoft_BADASS_account

no matter what you say Win 10 stay the best Windows for compatibility, stick to linux or whatever else you use and suck it up

>no matter what you say Win 10 stay the best Windows for compatibility
your (you) sir

He's not wrong

>No progression
??? you can unlock higher value voyages, buy weapons, cosmetics, equpiments etc. also if you want to see the other missions there you go
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0riwwq1aA

Boring.

>you can unlock higher value voyages, buy weapons, cosmetics, equpiments etc.

>You get gold to get better voyages/missions that give you more gold so that you can buy skins/clothes (besides shotgun/sniper)

My definition of ingame progression is not changing colours. To each his own, but OP asked for personal opinions.

even though the progression seemed minimal there's still 3 kind of "ranks" you can level up with the Gold Hoarder, The Trader and the Bounty Hunter

It seems the developers are intentionally avoiding any grindy progression to avoid GTA Online scenario with high-end properties, weapons and vehicles. So no ship upgrades, stronger weapons or any of that.

why reply to yourself
i OWN win 10 on my laptop
it's SHIT
you can't shut off windows defender
you can't shut off Cortana
you can't shut off Superfetch
you can't shut off the store
you can't shut off the bloatware that hogs a good portion of your memory
you can't stop updates only delay them

>inb4 get more memory LOL XD

That's my understanding and im ok with the game being that way. Which is why I wrote down "no progression". I dont mind casual fun games with friends, but 60 bucks is too much

>you can't shut up things
at least you can play your old games without gay ass workarounds

>XP
is obsolete as fuck
>Vista
incompatible with a lot of shit, is awful
>Windows 7
was ok but Win 10 is better
>Windows 8
it was so terrible M$ killed it
>Windows 10
literally Win 7 x Win 8 with more compatiblity

keep crying and stay a beta just because some OS features annoys your autism it's not like you'll be missed anyway.

I'm still saving my 14-day pass trial just for this game, if like it i'll just buy another month or wait for the game to go on sale.

you can customize your ship in 1.0 though so that's progression

why is win 10 better then 7
it's does not have more compatibility
if i want to play an old game i can just VIRTUAL BOX win 98 like i have been for years

>URR DUR THE PAST IS BETTER IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!! XD

Not in the beta, so I'll believe when I see it.

>virtual box
I don't even need these workaround on win 10 and I /vr/ all the time

nice reply dumb fuck
really made me consider win 10
pic related is you since you only wanna argue with insults like a 10 year old

the NPC was still in the beta but it was telling you to come back later or whatever
pcgamer.com/sea-of-thieves-beta-datamining-reveals-ship-customization-harpoons-and-a-player-eating-kraken/

good for you, i guess we can mark win 10 the brainlet OS for dumbasses like you

>microsoft shilling their malware itt
Nobody is ever going to use windows 10 dumb pajeets, your shitty windows 10 store is going to fail like everything else youve done in the past decade

I don't even need to "argue" with you because I perfectly know the kind of mind you have and people like you can't move the fuck with their whole "Windwow 10 is a bloat/malware!1!!!" like a typical neet without future

you don't need to argue because you can't, because your a brainless fucking mong

Buy a Xbox One X then.

ITT: people are too broke to afford a xbox so they shit on win10
I yet have to see those PS4 cinematic memes on PC, why is MGS:S allowed to get praise but Sea doesn't just because it's Win10?
because you're a degenerate waste who gets offended over an OS lmfao that's pitiful.

>your a brainless fucking mong

i OWN win 10 AND an xbox you dumb fuck learn to read
you argue like a fucking child

>attacking grammer and not the argument
Great going win this round thanks

>I own win10
you don't, microsoft does

solo sloop users spotted

>Windows 10

another win, can only result in "silly pictures"
why is Cred Forums so easy to win against
I got if for free on a laptop that was given to me for free
no money for your masters
i win

literally everyone got Win 10 for free by upgrading from 7 or 8 when it came out dude

only a faggot would derail this gem of game with some windows 10 hate

And i got it after it came out for free "dude" after i got the laptop for free
i
win

I thought people were hating on it because it's a bloatware not because they can't afford it

>oh no someone is beating me in an argument better pretend I'm someone else quick let me change the unicode

What? are you this retarded lmao that's kind of sad

>people can't hate things for different reasons, only the ones that my bosses told my they hate it

ok? as if I give a shit there's a difference between subjective preferences and being dumb

>not even changing the way he responds to people
and that my friends on Cred Forums is how you find a shill, so easy to spot, so easy to beat

Keep trying to defend your shitty bloatware os, that is a downgrade of what was put out a decade before. There’s absolutely no reason to install it unless you enjoy your computer performing worse

It must be hard for you to defend both Microsoft 10 and this game at the same time, what with your less then minimum wage job Microsoft pays you

I play on xbox i don't give a shit about windows 10 I just find pathetic when Cred Forums autists force their bloatware meme, how about go outside and take a deep breath? it's just a fucking os it's not relevant to your lifestyle or preferences, if you hate it but want to experience the game get a xbox.

>not even changing the way he responds to people
as if I was trying to act like someone else are you this fucking dense? get a life you neet

AWW Gonna run away now little baby, so sad that someone hates your masters work?
i was having fun
more fun then i could have on this shit game

>back to only being able to insult
damn broke down this fast did you, maybe you need to go back to training

This is unironically a shill post

keep derailing it Cred Forums cucks doens't have any future

Aww gonna cry now that someone made fun of your masters shitty OS and game
Cry some more for me

Grow the fuck up you're pathetic it's a kids game dude

>WAA WAA HE NO LIKE MY MASTERS GAME *sniff sniff* G.G.Grow up Snigg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHS

>implying I actually give a fuck about some FOTM streamers game
They already blew their load with such an early beta release, nobody is going to give a fuck about it a week after it’s released

that is A LOT of content

you're forcing it so hard you're probably the only one "laughing"
reddit.com/r/Seaofthieves/comments/7t666p/sea_of_thieves_closed_beta_test_datamined/

i don't care if anyone else is "laughing" all i care about is that im having a blast blowing you the fuck ou.......
>links to reddit
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU ARE A GENUINE FUCKING SHILL

>link to reddit
>implying Cred Forums users such as you are smart enough to datamine a game
I could link other news articles but the source itself is better isn't it? you sure are dense and must be fun at parties. Keep neeting we love you like this

HAHAHAHAHA

I just hope you're a bit of self aware or else it'd be even more sad than I thought

>must be fun at parties
>windows 10 excuser turns out to be a redditor
Who could have ever guessed...

must mean alot when you have to SHILL and admit you are shilling on fucking Cred Forums of all places
i guess your shareholders were a bit worred that this ""Gem"" of a game will die off in less then 2 weeks

you're an irrelevant minority that's ok

I like the water but everything else looks like some tumblr shit

>back to only being able to insult
>a genuine shill
>a Reddit user
This was a blast

I don't use reddit I just linked the datamines you retard here's another one from reddit just to annoy your elitism
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zsXoUBn1lEhRFKLH-dqoZ7FoK7ouKFbEEOQOquHtiI8/edit?usp=sharing

>now he is lying to save face
why do you care what people think from Cred Forums
i thought we were a "an irrelevant minority"
HAHAHAHAHA

and just like that
I win
remember this you fucking shills
i don't care if no one else does

You win what? derailing a Cred Forums thread and ruining people funs? wow hey you're a champ, keep it up and show how Cred Forums is to neo Cred Forums users my kekistan friend!

I love you, keep up the good work, fuck these /vg/ fags who are in denial.

Don't worry, ill be back
next thread
and the next one
and the next one
until this """""""gem""""" of a game is dead
in 2 weeks like all the others

>see a parked Sloop at a nearby outpost
>try to steal it
>crash it
>it gets stuck forever
>the pirate begged me to blow it up, while he was watching
Little he knew there's an option to destroy ships manually

nice fanfic liar

Absolutely based

not everyone have to be a derailing asshole you know, after that I felt bad and I gave him a chest