Have you spent money on Overwatch lootboxes? If so, how much?

Have you spent money on Overwatch lootboxes? If so, how much?

$600. It was due to alcoholism and I don't play or spend money on stupid shit after rehab. Don't drink and vidya, kids

Nope.
Almost did but decided not to because I think paying money for skins you can't enjoy is pointless

About $40 and stopped after that. I will not spend on one video game more than $80.

more underboob

0$.
it's really easy to just grind out loot boxes, level 800 here
also that image is top tier

When will she show her nipples?

Since release?

Around £120. tbf, ow is the most time I've invested in a game for 10 years +. Only surpassed recently by deliverance.

OW first 6 months of release was awesome. After that, the fan/player base fell to shit.

None, why would I pay for a CHANCE at a cosmetic item I want that is diluted with absolute shit?

When people stop giving her enough attention. I actually wish people would all come together, pretend to lose interest in her, knowing that that would probably result in her showing more than she does.

Perfection

Spent 20 bucks once, bought the compendium for ti4, and the rest of the money was used to bet/short/long on csgo skins, which got boring after a while and limited gains bc not enough capital to make the market swing in my favor

my estro boys I'll be off puking my guts and gauging my eyes out. see you in an hour

0$
i play paladins

What's sad is that there are much hotter women at cons that go completely unnoticed. I'm not talking about large cons either, went to a small 2k con a few weeks ago and saw some fine T&A.

Oh shit just realized the thread was about OW only lmao I'm retarded, god damn why did my parents pro-create, glad I got a vasectomy

With the sheer number of thirsty NEETs giving her $150 autism bucks a month for higher res photos, probably never.

>Neets
>Giving money at all

like $20 total was for some d.va and mercy skins I wanted and just didn't have the time to play the game and grind them out. On both I got it around box 2/10 and the rest is always garbage i dont want. i swear blizzard tracks your character playtimes and gives you the opposite shit on purpose to get you to buy more

>fake boobs
>bald
>ugly face
why is jessica nigri popular again?

>he doesn't have a monthly tugboat

Yeah I guess, but marketing yourself is 90% of the job, I used to work retail and the number of bitches that would come by that made me question why I never heard of /seen them was enormous. But I'm glad some don't care for being famous, if I ever have the chance to get one as a gf, I'd rather have her not be known everywhere

>the don't play much anymore
>but I want to spend money to get the pharah skin right now

Fuck she looks so damn good in that

>fake boobs
A point which no one cares about
>bald
>not wanting to have her suck your dick while you rub her head like a crystal ball and chanting "crystal eye, crystal eye"
>ugly face
Remember, on your first date with a woman always take her to the pool/beach, none of them look naturally like they do with makeup.

Why would you spend money on skins in a first person game, you don't even see your own character model

I probably spent over £100 during the first year, but since then I've hardly spent a penny.

Cons man. I'm a average looking dude and end up slaying it. Just learn how to talk to women, not the younglings that run around screaming about Idolmaster or whatever the seasonal shit is.

It's a shame how fucking popular someone like her can be and how people keep ignoring the fact that she is fucking BALD. I can get over the fake tits and I'm fine with it if they look any decent, but she is FUCKING BALD... That and the fact that her face is fugly