ITT: Oh yeah, that happened

Anything vidya related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oJtfULZj0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HMN-4dNt37o
youtube.com/watch?v=4xu8t5XWYNM
engadget.com/2016/02/28/sony-stops-shipping-playstation-tv-in-japan/
gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/02/28/playstation-tv-to-be-discontinued-in-japan.aspx
www2.razerzone.com/christine
youtube.com/watch?v=rulElJITIVY
youtu.be/6exdI6wUXYw
youtube.com/watch?v=KdeY1v6jC7Q
criticalhit.net/gaming/how-to-get-netflix-and-more-working-on-the-playstation-tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg
youtube.com/watch?v=71AwyikOEoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn thing would have sold fine if it had Netflix. Why does Sony fail so hard at everything?

They only succeeded because Microsoft failed harder.

I kinda wish I had one.

I got one of those and a memory card for 30 bucks before the prise rose

>OG Vita has a TV out port that was never use
>Sell Vita TV and remove the port from the Vita revision
Such reckless greed.

user...

>Vita had a 3G model
lol

What are you talking about? I use mine all the time.

Shame that thing failed since having a data plan for a mobile gaming device wasn't that bad of an idea before tethering was made common.

I absolutely love mine.

I have Suikoden 1/2, Breath of Fire 3/4, MML 1/2 and Misadventures and a lot of other old great Ps1 games accessible and it weighs like a pound.

>let's take all the good things about pc gaming and throw them away
i will never understand the minds that thought steamboxes would sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oJtfULZj0Y

Is it bad if I unironically think this looks cool?

I was really hoping to see her slapped with that dildo

Meh, bough it for like 50 yupoors, cracked it and had access to every sub 3.60 game.
Fairly worthwhile if you're not looking for portability.

Wii U

literally Gamecube graphics

I bought one a year ago just for P4G and Muramasa Rebirth. Do not regret.

That DIDNT happen though because so(n)yboys are afraid of change. Literally EVERYONE who tried it out said it was perfect but no LE EBIN BOOMERANG XDDD jokes made them change back and incorporate the retarded sixaxis shit.

>tfw got it for like $30
glad 3.60+ is finally getting hacked

it did but it was limited to 720p/1080i then again people still use the original wii for netfilx so IDK

youtube.com/watch?v=HMN-4dNt37o

I actually wanted to see the boomerang controller, it wouldn't have made a big difference to me and it would have been fresh, I fucking hated that the sixaxis ended up being a ps2 controller minus vibration and durability.

On Live.

They never released that

You know I think I'd rather be Anthony Burch than be Dobson

I bought one, though I probably should have waited when it wasn't $100. Oh yeah, that happened.
I think that only works on the Vita itself, not PSTV. You could probably still download it for PSTV but you'll probably get a message prompt that it doesn't support it. I don't think you can find it on the horrendous PS Store PSTV has, even though they have some apps on the store that don't support it. Also some games aren't on the store actually work for PSTV like Silent Hill, you just have to transfer it from your PS3.

HOLE TECHNOLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=4xu8t5XWYNM

This is fake, right?

Saved this on Cred Forums yesterday

Remember when they destroyed this franchise, even though it seemed like things would be ok after C&C3?

It would have sold well if it was an actual Playstation micro console and not a gutted Vita.

ridge racer is my shit but fuck umds

my retard friend bought that case, shame because the original is actually p nice looking

>I got memed into this in 2013 by pajeets on Cred Forums

Never again AMD, never again

Yeah, it's a shame AMD never made anything else after the FX series.

Third revision of the Xbox 360

I have it. It's quiet as fuck and cost me only 100€ a year ago.

Before anyone talks shit, you guys realize this essentially has a built in multitap for PS1 right

I miss them

>monster in COD cuzzie
>meme mask
>xbone
>transformer 360
>that pc case
>that mouse
>matrix wp
>razor keyboard
>dragon bone nift

jesus christ

I was the proud owner of 47 wii minis until nintendo came knocking and banned my club nintendo account.
I got so many free eshop games, it's not even funny.

That's the best Xbox 360 you can get though

Bought one for $99 on amazon bf 2013. Still going strong. Dedicated ninja gaiden ii machine until microshit gets their shit together and ports it to the bone

best 360, brought the failure rate down to 5%

I hate EA so much.

>But Demon Souls

>Dedicated ninja gaiden ii machine until microshit gets their shit together and ports it to the bone

I believe you can play almost every 360 game on Xbox one now.

what's a paladin ?

>tfw you fell for the meme at a young age and stuck with a shitty i3

I will never forfet this thing because of how hard Valve advertised it within the TF2 community. I wanted one so bad.

I unironically really like this thing.

>stealing free stuff

He literally was in the right though.

what game

kirby and the touhou telegram

The 3DS Taiko Drum Master game.

>Dobson in things that never happened

The cuck loves fantasizing about being righteous in the most autistic forms ever and then lies to everyone as if it happened

I remember user

Last I checked, Nier is still not backwards compatible.

Well it is a shitty practice to play a demo of a game only by preordering it. If it was a different game where you preorder game X and get a demo of game Y, it would make a little more sense. It also boils down to if it wasn't a free demo but a free OST or keychain, shirt, you can't use that excuse "but it's free"

>not owning a PSTV for your vita games.
How am I supposed to play P4:G if not for this thing.

You don't use an actual Vita. Do you, user-kun?

better question: why do you give a shit about that kusoge

Valve is rich enough to be retarded.

I see an inverse relationship between a developer's financial situation and the quality of their products.

>permanent henkaku
>no need for overpriced memory cards because of USB mass storage
>emulators support four controllers so splitscreen with family and friends
>can play every 3.60 Vita game
I fucking love my PSTV.

>duckduckgo

my nigga

there is a thing called Custom firmware where you can get every game for free you know

>Distant screaming manchild noises

so he's a thief.

no different then taking pins, stickers or whatever else that gamestop gets for free to hand out to customers

I still remember that.

You are cancer

Question, can you still buy playstation tv?

Is Sony still keep producing it?

Why not just play on an actual PS1 at that point? Could also just use a 2 or a 3, they can literally all play those games just as easily and most people who give a shit have at least one of them

They stopped production like forever ago.
Buy one while you still can for the PSX/PSP/Vita library

This is my first time learning about the Wii Mini

Source about stopping production

google it you brainlet

engadget.com/2016/02/28/sony-stops-shipping-playstation-tv-in-japan/
gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/02/28/playstation-tv-to-be-discontinued-in-japan.aspx

>I was the proud owner of 47 wii minis until nintendo came knocking and banned my club nintendo account.
kek I remember that
Thanks for the free Kid Icarus Nintendo

Not to mention that 3.65/3.67 henkaku is going to be a reality soon.

It's probably already done and the dev is just holding out like usual.

Laziness.

I own the original hardware and media for all of those games but I don't care about playing on original media anymore.

I mean these are games I've beat 20+ times over. Much easier if I can just switch to another game without having to pull out my discs and risk scratching them.

>soon
*end of the year at the earliest

Lol your face faggot this plus ps4 it’s the Sony switch with real graphics, playing some mhworld while traveling

Never got it here in the UK.

It just keeps getting better and better.

The design looks really nice. Why can't Sony improve their design with revisions, too?

I own a vita and the remote play ends to be kinda spotty, at least from what I've tried of it.

But PS3 slims look better than the original models and don't turn into ovens

Yo I thought there was a video of this guy too.

I might have to pick one up then. I have a 360 from 2008 that is still running but is having disk tray issues and now it doesn't read disks right away and I'm worried that it's gonna eventually crap on me.

I don't like the matte look of slim. I do like the Superslim okay.
I just want more shiny surfaces, that's all.

That time when two companies decided to make bizarre crossover fighters in the same year. I think Saber from F/SN might have been in both of them somehow.

>They actually added Cabela's games to Xbone's BC list but only four of them

Shiny says: "You're the best!"
;_;

At a certain point it just feels mean

that game was the shit

This could've had the potential to kill roku. But of course Sony squandered it as usual.

Only the vita had support for Netflix not the TV iteration.

Ive got a third party ps3 control thats clearly supposedd to be this design, its pretty comfy

>This was uploaded nearly 7 years ago

Vita TV was cute. I wish the PS4 system menus felt as comfy as the Vita's.

>that case
Is this an elaborate joke?

You gotta admit, those cases look sleek as fuck

It's meant to be more modular, with the main components having their own compartments so when you want to add/remove something you don't have to open everything up.
Razer have had a concept like this for a few years now, except their concept was even more advanced in that it was actually modular; ie you bought the frame and just plugged in little modules which have the GPU/CPU/flash memory whatever inside.
www2.razerzone.com/christine
link related

I bought this thing like, early last year.
I have no idea where it is in the house, because I only played a few PS1 games and Persona 4 Golden on it.

I got one for $30 to play P4 golden. Probably will never touch it again.

HOLE TECHNOLOGY

SIXTY BUCKS?!

>no ace combat 6
>no tales of vesperia
Oh but it's ok because we gave them Lost Odyssey that'll shut them up for a little while right?

Source?

Is netflix banned under sharia law?

>Literally EVERYONE who tried it out said it was perfect
looks uncomfortable as fuck, I don't really care about meems
granted, I never tried it myself

Pretty common for big companies to hire young negro men for community outreach.
>walking down aisles of walmart on black friday around 2011/2012
>2 fresh lookin niggers holla at me
>ask me how much I pay for internet, start going into speech about switching to comcast
>tell them I'm still in high school
>aight aight
>do same routine on next pasty white kid

Pretty good to use when you hack it.
There's a problem when using the DS4 controller, specifically lag. So for most rhythm games, try to use a DS3.

Did it have 3x the processing power?

The real problem is that the Vita TV can't even run all the Vita games that don't require the Vita-only gimmicks like touching or whatever. That's fucking retarded, and I honestly don't see how it couldn't run them when this shit is just a repacked Vita meant for home use.

still want

You are like tiny baby, watch this

it was great, the only problem was that barely anyone bought it

>tfw im using one right now
it does what I want it to do.

What ps 1 games support it that ate available in the psn store?

Would it be worth getting that for 7th gen games? Shit what games does 360 even have that you can't play elsewhere?

What do you play split screen?
Does adrenaline emulate psone games with multiplayer option? Or what am i miissing?

Explain.

>Put down $5 to pre-order game
>Get demo
>Come back later and cancel the pre-order
Wow that was so hard for a grown ass man in his thirties to do when I was able to do that as a fucking teenager not even at the legal drinking age. Just as an aside I actually cancelled my pre-order to pre-order the gamestop exclusive bundle for Tri, the demo did a good job selling the game for me.

Not enough disdain to be Maika

You could guess the product code for Wii Minis when Club Nintendo was a thing, and people redeemed a bunch of fake Wii Minis to get a lot of free stuff

It was p pointless tho, anything you could just pirate whatever you wanted from the eShop rewards, and they canceled any physical items.

Wasn't Kirino literally best girl?

>and they canceled any physical items
A friend of mine got those animal crossing cards using the trick.

>tfw I still own mine
The thing is surprisingly pretty shit, all the emulators have a fucking irritating input lag

It stops being funny at a point but Randy is a huge cunt so I don't feel bad for him.

meant the gold/platinum or whatever rewards

This, I absolutely loved the feeling of this controller.

Jesus fucking christ. This can't be real. This has to be some sort of joke from a richfag.

got one for 200 bucks, it was a good deal

fucking h ellllll i forgot about this

I found this under my desk today whilst cleaning. It was all dusty and smelly.

Why didn't you buy a PSTV? When on sale, they were as cheap as $20. That's $20 access to the Vita library. You can't get a better deal than that.

Do people not get this? It's a racing controller and it looks like a good one at that.

>access to the Vita library

If only it was about the gimmicks, Sony couldn't be bothered to keep the compatibility updated across regions. One of the Nep games would work flawlessly on the Vita TV in one region but would be refused in other regions. Not sure if the region of the cartridge or the Vita TV mattered, but it was a fucking mess for a lot of games back then.

Dude what

>missing out on Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice Delta, the best version of Persona 4, and the best version of Muramasa

I have the Char PSP that was released as a limited edition with Ghiren's Greed. I'll have to dig it up and take a pic.

is that guy playing league of legends with a steering wheel?

I have this. I haven't used it in years, but it was pretty good for its intended purpose, the only real annoyance was the flipped positions of the D-Pad and right stick.

You kidding me? I got the special Lego Movie bundle that the controller and a memory card for like $28 and it's one of the best deals i've ever had the luck of getting

nigger what

Tfw had both

I will NEVER forget.

Yeah that's almost as bad as buying Intel and being afraid of Windows updating

Only the handheld had a Netflix app. The PSTV only had Crunchyroll

the lack of surface on the triangle and circle buttons would bother me

Even when wired? I have a DS3 but its seen some shit.

here's your controller bro

Anyone have the photo of a bootleg operation with dozens of those 5 cd-r drive systems everywhere?

I can ERP and stimulate my cock at the same time.

Is there anything better than obscure ports?

I have an N gage that I won in a contest in a box around here somewhere. It came with Tony Hawk and I didnt get anything else.

The way that this is edited reminds me of those "MLG parody" videos that Cred Forums used to make in the early 2010's.

youtube.com/watch?v=rulElJITIVY

How did this was even remotely playable?
Why was blizzard so autistic even back in the days?

Wired reduces it to some extent, but DS3 has less lag than the DS4 wireless.
If it's hacked and you're using the USB port for storage, that's when problems arise.

That wa sgood trough
Nothing comes to the closest level of ''Happened'' than Battle Trozei
Was that game even Good, i liked Trozei on the DS

>mfw bought one just for Persona 4 Golden and it was completly worth it

That nigga gonna get dusty.

My sister did the same thing recently, because she liked Persona 5.

>Double wide
>Full length
>Graphics cards

Wut

I had an opportunity to buy one of these for 20 dollars and every day I regret that I didn't

>not wanting BBC in your PC

>non-specific action figure
This guy should have gotten his own game

It was kind of playable. I had Red Alert for PS1 and it worked. The biggest issue is the resolution compared to what you could get on an average PC at the time meant you could hardly see anything on your screen in terms of your base, units etc

Probably the best way to play HL2 without all the bullshit of dealing with Steam.

if you still own the 360 disk version,
you put in the disk, then have to download the entire game from microsoft, only using the disk itself as a key to play the game
as far as save files, you can save to the Cloud, or you can fuck right off

I wouldn't truly call that backwards compatible.

>tfw instant switch from charged plasma pistol to battle rifle headshot

why

Is it just me, or does the RTS genre feel the most incompatible with consoles? I've played quite a few RTS games, like Dawn of War, Empire at War, and Supreme Commander, feel like a mouse and keyboard is almost essential for RTS games.

>this ad today would just be about how much crypto can be mined per day with it

Steering wheel is a precision tool for professionals.

youtu.be/6exdI6wUXYw

>Cred Forums will never be able to handle having this BIG of case

Pretty much. Halo Wars managed to be playable, and was sorta fun, but it was incredibly simplistic compared to just about any real RTS game.

Some games, like Pikmin, manage to incorporate some RTS-style gameplay in a way that works on a console.

>is it just me
what the fuck? no, it's not just you. The controls I think were largely solved on the Xbox 360. EA actually did a great job making C&C 3 work. From what I remember, Universe at War was also pretty good.

The issue though is that consoles can never handle the number of units. C&C on the 360 in 2007 had a hard cap of 50 units which fucked up balance in MP, and limited you in single player. it was also limited to 4 players and on the smaller maps for skirmish/MP.

I don't get the purpose of this PCI-e card. What's with the capacitors? Is this some kind of glorifed terminator something.

>Is it just me, or does the RTS genre feel the most incompatible with consoles?
not only feels, but is the most incompatible because it was created on purposely only for PC gaming, whitout minding a possible console release, but unlike FPS it can't be adapted properly to gamepad unless it's specifically made for console like Halo Wars

it's like a Breadmaker and Darth Vader had a love child

>This isn't even my final form

I have one of those hacked and played a couple games including P4G on it, pretty comfy.

how do you not kill yourself while after 5 minute while managing units whitout a mouse?

Who the hell buys this shit?

me on the right

is this a sound card?

Oh god, what the fuck was that brick looking one? Some kid at school had one.

Oh fuck, I bought this for 10 bucks or something since every mention of it back in the day was usually followed with praise on how great it is. I was just utterly confused how anyone could like this insufferable abomination.
Then played the real version sometime later and holy fuck, it's not just "a bit better", it's almost a completely different and actually good game.
The PS2 Version is console restrictions the video game. Hope the people who thought this is a good idea burn in hell.

digimon branded tamagotchi

people too lazy to use a screwdriver

It wasn't until I hacked my wiiu that I realized it had a decent library.
Big handheld GameCube is a huge bonus too.
I really thought it was shit until I pirated and started playing the exclusives

Looks like a space ship

The other console ports are far superior.

Even the PS3 version.

I disagree, it's actually remarkable how much of the game survived the transition. The controls are fucked and there are more loading screens but nearly all of the gameplay mechanics are still there. It's way better than, say, either incarnation of Invisible War.

DI GI MON
DIGITAL MONSTERS
du nu nu nu DUN DUN

Fuck you I love my PSTV

Son Im 38 I wwebsite as on the internet when you were a sperm in your daddys balls and before it was the internet

it was only 5,000usd

Unrelated to anything ITT but I just had the best fap of 2018
Gonna be hard to top this one
Carry on

>delayed it to September again
They're so clueless with this shit and they know it.

is that robot a lawbreakers character?

>3 (three) blu-ray readers

I remember getting the PS2 version years ago because I liked collecting PS2 games, but I also got the PC version of Deus Ex 1 in late 2011 specifically because Cred Forums was going on about Deus Ex so much at the time, and I didn't trust my laptop to run Human Revolution.

On the 360 it really wasn't that bad because you could either select all units on screen or group units and select by groups bound to buttons on the pad. It's inferior but definitely playable.

The PS1 was definitely rough, but I played it as a kid and it didnt bother me. I also had RA1 and C&C 1 on my PC. I would just play the PS1 when my dad was on the PC. I also had C&C 1 on the Sega Saturn

>480p medium graphics at sub 30 fps
Nah I'll deal with any ammoint of bullshittery to avoid that.

That's your midlaner for your promos

I honestly feel sorry for these people. They based their lifestyle on a fad, thinking it wouldn't go away, because it was the only place that could accept them. But like all fads, they die. Now there's no SJWs there to defend them anymore.

>no creatura
el trabajo del goblino...

Their kickstarter was funded purely by the average consumer's inability to read what you're buying.

To be fair, even though I don't care about MLP myself, I thought that the MLP fad wouldn't go away because of how much Cred Forums was spammed with ponies back in the early 2010's.

sub30fps doesn't do it justice. The average is closer to 20 and it dips below 10. It's like playing a N64 game.

What the hell is that thing in the top right? An upside down mouse?

>Weird promotional campaign involving ~2000 of these made
>For an american baseball team that is only connected to nintendo through sponsorship
>Found one in thrift store I work at without knowing it existed, in normal white DS box
>Took it because needed DS with not-fucked buttons, thought it was just a sticker
>Found out what it was later
>Completely bamboozled because I live in a south-west town in fucking ENGLAND
The bag it was in had stuff clearly owned by a pensioner. I still don't understand.

yes

you had the charging port on the bottom

baseball isn't even a real sport

Nobody even fucking plays baseball in England
I just don't understand

True, most mechanics are still there, it's just the tiny segmented levels and the constant loading that killed it for me. Where you could snipe a bastard in the PC version half across liberty island there's now a giant wall and an L shaped corridor between individual maps.

DX:IW is it's a somewhat different story I'd say. That one was built from the ground up to be disappointing. But then, assuming the PC version of DX1 did not exist, only the PS2, IW probably would've been considered great.

So is that a PAL DS, or is an NTSC one that somehow got to where we live (I'm in England as well)?

I still have mine and it's comfy af

It turns out ignoring them and having competent moderation actually works, who would've thought Shame we can't do it again for Cred Forumsposters.

What's going on in that iPad image? And the phone case in the bottom right?

KEK

I bet the guy who designed the UMD thought it was a really good idea

It feels like the whole Internet is shitting itself over politics these days, so there's way more political shitposters than there were MLP shitposters. There's also the whole "SJWs are going full retard, so it's OK for us to go full retard as well" attitude that I see on Cred Forums these days.

Remember when Cred Forums was a big Gabe Newell worship cult?

Bamboozled means cheated, did you think it meant confused, or is the thing not functional for some reason?

Whoa, that looks cool. Why wasn't this big?

>his rig doesn't sound like am idling diesel truck

>NOTHING PERSONNEL, KID

no internet access or gamecube ports

>doesn't actually have wii modded

and mine is collecting dust because wii emulation is far superior on PC. wii u is modded waiting for CEMU to get gud. probably never since its not open-sourced

of course it did.

I hear it also only played persona 4

I've always been really curious about the Q. I dunno why. I really wanna know what the startup menu for the console looks like or if there's any difference.

Charging the pencil
The casewart looks retarded.

I remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdeY1v6jC7Q

I got the Orange Box in summer 2009, so I was a bit of a Valve fanboy myself back in the early 2010's. These days I'm just disappointed that they're not making games any more.

Far as I can tell from searching, there's no region locking for the DS line until DSi software and later.

Well technically yeah I have been cheated, I didn't want something that feels too rare to use instead of keeping/selling as collectable.
I guess I shouldn't care since it's used and has no box, but still.

It's the same. It has a separate mode for the DVD player which is why it has separate outputs. Also no progressive scan for DVD movies.

They didn't change it because the ps1, ps2, ps3, and ps4 controllers are the fucking best of their generation.

lmao what are kickstarter rewards

Would fuck the shit out of desu

>they targeted gamers. Gamers.

Also the OSD for the DVD player is just like any old set top DVD player.

Because it was mini.

god i wanna fuck Trish so bad

IT doesnt work on pstv, you download it and it says it needs to be booted on a vita

>not whitelisting every game
come on user this is common knowledge
criticalhit.net/gaming/how-to-get-netflix-and-more-working-on-the-playstation-tv/

Remember when Megaman Legends 3 was cancelled, and everyone on Cred Forums hated Capcom for cancelling it, and sided with Inafune?

It also didnt come out until 2013. Why would anyone want a Wii in 2013?

It's League of Legends, you dunce..

Even with how bad that guy is, hating on razer and madcatz mouse make you far more autistic.

really good 360 mine has been working great since 2012. RGHed it so it runs xbox fatty games through an external as well. great all in one console especially if you are too lazy to keep a xbox fatty plugged in at all times.

At this point in the wii's life, you could just pirate the demo lmao

Capcom was in the wrong, but all the support went straight to Inafune's head

An old game works on new hardware. BC

Cred Forums still worships valve

Cred Forums still worships capcom and buys all the on disc DLC

she's a 6/10 at best dude, wtf

yeah i watch rebeltaxi too

What horrible luck for Sega to start branching out Yakuza with the fucking Wii U, if only they waited

>requiem for a dream.jpg

what the fuck are these?

What the look am I fucking at?

Euclideon Unlimited Detail

Behold the future of video games on mobile phones.

Honestly I'd like that only for the stability feet and ability to hang my headset on the console out of the way. I was thinking "why is this bad?". Then I saw the claymore, grenade, and magazine.

>all probably YLOD by now

If you look really carefully, I still have my PS-Vita-TV hooked up (pic just taken today by chance) under the big main screen and between the keyboard.

I hate small screens (if you couldn't tell) and hand-helds, so I mainly got it to play Ys 8 on a big screen (this was before the PS4 ver of Ys 8 came out [got that now too though]).

Did Rorschach design those buttons? Who's goig to remember which button is the twin cutlasses button, or the scarab beetle button, or the two dog noses sniffing each other button, or the glaive from Krull button?

I'm sure this show caused so many fetishes

I've seen this a lot and people complain about it. What game is this?

>insert joke about 'black' being redundant.

That card's entire puprose was to reduce power "ripple" of your PC for the actual sound card to be as clear as possible. Problem is that if your PC was so shit you could hear the power ripple in your sound, you had bigger problems. Remember kids, unless you already own a pcie sound card, it's always best to get an external USB based sound card.

Handhelds have never held to broadcasting standards.

>Suckerpunch: Extended Cut
Literally what the fuck is your problem, you tasteless cunt?

>image
is this game any good, or is it just a meme?

What was it?

3D stylus

It was the fucking launcher that really fucking ruined it. Thankfully not a problem with the later revisions.

>that mouse
You literally have to try to be that retarded.

Ace Combat 6
Lost Oddessey
Halo 3/ODST
Ninja Gaiden 2
Chromehounds
Ridge Racer 6

It has a literal loli sex bot you can route, do you still need to ask?

this is the embodiment of /jp/

That mouse is the most comfortable mouse I've ever used and nothing has ever come close.

viva pinata

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MISTER KRABS?

Remember when Cred Forums sent Nintendo a thank you card

I had the Pikachu one, but it was transparent purple

It doesnt work anymore ):

I had command and conquer on N64 too and it felt totally playable to me and I had a blast. I didn't know any other version of c&c at the time though

> not just playing P4 normal on PS2
Sure the bonus content was nice but why buy a system for one game?
PS2 has the best library to boot

How apt of you, I used to be a hardcore /jp/sie until moot declared it his favorite board at one point and normiefied it.

Idiots didn't understand that are $99 box couldn't actually play Skyrim

Not him but the only game I want on Vita is P4 Golden, I have P4 on PS2 and am going to start it Friday, but I heard Golden is now canon so I thought I would need to play it. Doesnt help all the other games on Vita have ports on systems I already own making it almost useless to me. Should I get a Vita or TV just for Golden?

He deserves it, but still.

>tfw got a bunch of different logi models that had the same body on ebay and they all sucked for gaming regardless of polling rate

kinda sucked

i see that thrustmaster user

cute girl
i'm envious of all your screens

forgo i got the pic related, too

was pretty good, but the hype from the quake community was way overblown in terms of tracking

>They're so clueless with this shit and they know it

No, but there are no many games which actually use the online functions of the Switch, at least for multiplaying, so user don't have much of an incentive to pay for the online. They probably are waiting to have more games.

>ps1, ps2
okay
>ps3
>sixaxis
>ps4
now I know you're fucking with me

Was this some kind of stand alone thing? I only recognize it because this was attached to the Guitar Hero drum kit

>tfw you have one solely for tales of vesperia

Got one for 30 bucks. I have no regrets.

how was it different? I can't figure out from the packaging

Second controller is a pack-in with Scene-It
No clue on first one though

if steve jobs could see what apple has done after he died he would probably die anyway

>Chromehounds
>without online
Why teach him about what he has missed?

I started PC gaming with flight sims. That particular model in pic, I firstly got for Elite Dangerous though, but use it in other WW2 flight sim games as well (wish GTA 5 would support it as well...).

It turned into revelations user.

>I almost went to this.

Personally when I finish P3Fes on PS2 I'm going to get 4 and just youtube watch all the content in golden, if i care.

In finishing up The Answer right now so I can move to P4 so I might do that.

What DD is that?

Someone do a DOOD MOOM of this cover please

nice brappers

I have one and dont regret it

Oh god I remember this catastrophe. Jesus Nintendo how do you fuck up a joystick

>less then 5 players

it was pretty good, and better than the stick for ants they added later.

Bomberman Party Edition and Crash Bash (from the Japanese store) from the top of my head.

this shit was free on plus the other day i believe.

Just one of their regular models, named "Yukino".

Why is this game so despised? I know nothing about it other than that it is hemorrhaging players every day.

Ah, nice. I have Beatrice from Umineko and Nero Saber, along with a bunch of BJDs.

>framed anime pic
lol

I have a PAL version of Pokemon X that disagrees

Pardon my autism
But that WOODEN desk makes me uncomfortable
A-Atleast you clean it once in a while r-right?

This isn't an "oh yea" moment tho, you faggots make daily threads about a stale joke.

I bought one refurbished for 80 bucks like 4 years ago just to play ace combat 6, it still works perfectly, doesn't need an adapter to plug my headphones right into it's anus and it doesn't make noise, then again i don't play from the disc so maybe that's why.

Does it run almost 20% slower than the NTSC version with black borders?

Steam Link. I used it maybe once before I realized I would never have a need for it, as playing on my PC is far more comfortable and a better experience than couch sitting. The only thing it's good for is streaming over ethernet, but if that's the case your tv would probably be close enough to just use an HDMI or something like that, so it's pretty much pointless.

Used to want one of those so bad

It doesn't run at all because it's region locked I forgot Dubai was PAL

Went Full SJW, forgot that SJWs don't play video games.

The faces on these things are creepy as fuck.

I want one so bad

w-what do you even use these things for

You can tell MS had so much faith in the HD-DVD format, that they sold it as an add-on for the 360 instead of building the shit right in.

*stares at you at 12am*
guess I'm not sleeping then...

The Slim? Sure. The Super-Slim? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wouldn't have made any sense. The whole point was to be first to market with the 360. PS3 and the HD-DVD addon were a year later, and they were already trying to cut costs by selling the 360 SKU without a HDD.

It wasn't that long ago when Cred Forums was good...
Do you remember?

oh yeah that happened =/= bad

>Dragon Ball Fighter 2
I don't get why they called it that if they never released a first Dragon Ball Fighter

HD DVD launched a year after 360.

>Literally EVERYONE who tried it out said it was perfect
Prove it

it was at least better than the show it was based on

Im considering getting on of these. i could find one for like 50 buck, play persona, and then get rid of it.

You get used to them. I felt the same way until I moved in with a GF that was into them, and they eventually grew on me enough that I ended up with several of my own.

Nothing really, they're just like a big fancy action figure. Mine are actually boxed up at the moment, I haven't had them out on permanent display since I broke up with the aforementioned GF a few years back. They're fun to do photoshoots with if you're a /p/ sort.

I still kinda like BJDs, but mostly moved on to life sized TPE/Silicone dolls.

I made sure it was in the picture

I mean I kinda do. I'm not a neat freak, but it should be pretty obvious from the pic I don't let things get too messy. There aren't any piss bottle around are there? Or slav smoke butts all over the desk?

this game reminded me of why i hate the n64 controller.
>hey do you want rumble or being able to save your progress?
and people wonder why 3rd parties stayed the fuck away from that console.

But why?

To be fair nitroblasterz isn't that bad, it feels like a shitty arcana heart and has best gakkou gurashi girl as a playable character, they missed out on having the megucas in it though, would have sold a shit ton more because all the guest characters are literal who's from unknown franchises.

"young age" when steam machines launched after the ps4, gtfo underage fag

>redditanic
>good
Gross l bet you think that GooberGold was good too

This thread turned slowly into something creepy I don't want to be associated with anymore

use dpad while moving/aiming without having to take your thumb off

Do you know where you are? 2/10's get stalked by the niggas populating this board.

>late adopters will completely miss out on online MP and proceed to call the games shit due to this

Do you really wanna know?

>I still kinda like BJDs, but mostly moved on to life sized TPE/Silicone dolls.

I'm afraid those are beyond even my power level.

Dont worry user, I think they're kinda cute

>Breaching Claymore
>For in case a fucking SWAT team breaks into your house

Simple but solid game. Put a lot of time into it. It was pretty good fun. Prefer Colosseum as a spin-off, though.

>not loving the chaos as the ship sank
>muh reddit
Faggit

>he's not ready for ANYTHING

>pic related

I still have it in my basement somewhere

>normie gets triggered by """creepy""" things

Jokes on the slimfags and non-3G model fags, the 3G modem can be swapped out to a MicroSD adapter.

that's made for handicapped people

>Giganigga, his girth, and his thots
>Thinnigga and his nothin personnel kid platoon

I had a strange format motherboard in open fucking air for 3 years. You'd be surprised how well it does. Except...

>It will warp
>You will live in permanent fear of tripping over onto it, throwing water on it, leprechauns spitting on it.
>Thermal paste is sticky, it isn't glue, make sure any cooling units or fans can be positioned without straining to free themselves from the CPU itself.
>A PC can run for about 8 seconds before the TJMAX kicks in
>TJMAX is your friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg

What, people with arthritis solely in their right thumb?

>"My whole thing is, you're not going to stop booby beach volleyball games from happening. You're not going to change Japan."
What in God's holy name is he blathering about?

I put my dick in females(males), but not little plastic figures I took photos with

He's being racist while trying to be as inclusive as possible
Basically, he's a moron

still mad i missed this by less than a minute when it was 20 bucks

Or people with just one arm, some time ago an user post photos of that thing because nobody believed him.

THE LEGEND ITSELF

They actually used to own a large share in the team, and you could order shit at safeco field on your ds at one point. Nips love baseball and fuck me I want this now.

>What was it?
It is a Novint Falcon. I nearly bought one when J&R was still around.

Eh they also thought two mouse buttons was too many for most of the years he was alive so it's a coin flip.

I understand wanting to make a rechargeable mouse and all, but why in the holy mother of fuck would you put the charger port on the bottom so you can't use it while charging? Why not put it, oh, I don't know, WHERE THE WIRE ON A WIRED MOUSE ATTACHES TO THE FUCKING THING?

Trying to build a business on the tip jar model was a bad idea. At least we can use it to shutdown autismos on the internet that still advocate such stupidity.

Steambox served its purpose of keeping Microsoft honest about not shutting out third party stores and services on Windows 10. Not that the Apple envy has abated.

The Phantom Lapboard did hit the market and was supposedly a neat piece of kit if you could find one.

The story was dopey, but the traditional RTS/moba hybrid gameplay didn't get the credit it deserved.

I agree with the macbook one, literally never used the usb port on my surface or laptop before that. Also forgot to include the stupid iphone X notch
The port is not aesthetic enough, gotta hide it (apple logic not mine)

This was such a good time. I got 4 sets of posters, bags and other stuff.

One user reverse-engineered whatever system Nintendo used to produce serial numbers and pumped them out by the thousands here. What a great time.

We've had adapters that go into the vita game slot for a while now

But is it good? I need something other than madden.

>females(males)

youtube.com/watch?v=71AwyikOEoI

I think for me that was when i knew Cred Forums was officially dead.

>Framed picture of anime girl
Wow

Bccb may be bigger, but Xffx is twice the mvp he'll ever be.

that's awesome

I thought it was called Fighter 7

Looking back, i'd take it over modern Cred Forums 10/10 times.

I actually really liked this. I preferred it on N64 over PC, because it put everyone at a more even level.
There was a limit to how fast you could do things, which I liked.
Also there was a badass coop map that wasn't on the PC version, but I guess you could have downloaded it.

H-how is the feel

Daily reminder that just like the "atrocious" racist apartheid ruled South Africa did, the SJW consider japanese people honorary whites

>Gabe tries making smalltalk
>"So where you guys from?"
>"Uh, Cred Forums"
>"No I meant where are you from"

this video is somehow both enjoyable and cringy at the same time.

I got the Forza Horizon 2 bundle last year for $100 from a friend who got it as a gift from his brother in law. That thing is actually pretty great. I know its design was supposed to be aping the Xbone's, but the 360 pulls it off better

Not buying the cosmos o.o you can make into a cat house an pc in one

Kind of a mixture

wheres that from? I always see m*mb*t posting those guys

They had the most random characters for that. How the fuck did Chitoge from Nisekoi get in there? The series could get into Mario Maker yet couldn't even muster a third season for the anime?

S I X T Y
B U C K S ?

Does it count if it's happening in the future?

>Trish could be lurking this thread right now

Pretty much like any onahole.

To really get an experience as with a real girl, it is more than just how the vagina feels, but also the weight and size of her entire body feels against/on you. So life sized dolls are much better if you want close to real life.

thx doc

Microsoft can design nice looking hardware yet suck at making games for it.

Thanks Doc

>but is having disk tray issues
Same with mine from ~2010. Most of the time I press the button, it just doesn't open. I really should replace it, but I don't think I use my 360 enough to justify it.
At the same time, I've got a huge stack of games that just become glorified paperweights if my 360 does die.

Thats the dev fault they are the one who flag the game to run on the vita tv

DUDE

the cybiko - what a fucking classic, I totally forgot about this.

You can modify it to make it play all vita games you twats, even gravity rush boots but obviously you can't play properly because you need the touchscreen.

the R2-D2 sounds got old really fast in this

it's great though it has a yuge harddrive you will basically never fill

to be fair i think that 'case' is more of a test workbench for easy swapping

i dont think it was advertised as a normie pc case

Hell of a lot less convenient and way less reliable considering how many pile of shit SD2Vita adapters there are.

I use both but I keep my Vita games on the internal psvsd; I use SD2Vita for PSP games and emulators so I can swap it out without a problem.

I have this shit. My exgf was obsessed with Star Wars and pushed me into selling my 360 and buying it. Dumb bitch made out like she was gonna pay the difference and then played dumb after I bought it, too.