Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Wii U

Jack White
Jack White

literally Gamecube graphics

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

I bought one a year ago just for P4G and Muramasa Rebirth. Do not regret.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

That DIDNT happen though because so(n)yboys are afraid of change. Literally EVERYONE who tried it out said it was perfect but no LE EBIN BOOMERANG XDDD jokes made them change back and incorporate the retarded sixaxis shit.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

tfw got it for like $30
glad 3.60+ is finally getting hacked

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

it did but it was limited to 720p/1080i then again people still use the original wii for netfilx so IDK

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=HMN-4dNt37o

Jacob King
Jacob King

I actually wanted to see the boomerang controller, it wouldn't have made a big difference to me and it would have been fresh, I fucking hated that the sixaxis ended up being a ps2 controller minus vibration and durability.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

On Live.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

They never released that

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

You know I think I'd rather be Anthony Burch than be Dobson

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

I bought one, though I probably should have waited when it wasn't $100. Oh yeah, that happened.
I think that only works on the Vita itself, not PSTV. You could probably still download it for PSTV but you'll probably get a message prompt that it doesn't support it. I don't think you can find it on the horrendous PS Store PSTV has, even though they have some apps on the store that don't support it. Also some games aren't on the store actually work for PSTV like Silent Hill, you just have to transfer it from your PS3.

Adam King
Adam King

HOLE TECHNOLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=4xu8t5XWYNM

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

This is fake, right?

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Saved this on /g/ yesterday

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit