Port or Sequel when

Port or Sequel when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uxnc2eoPjSs
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_PIam_Xvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How would this game work without touchscreen controls?

>Port
Please, enough with this shitty meme.
I bought a Switch for NEW games, holy fuck, the regret is starting to kick in.

Gyro

Sell it then?

I wanna fuck Pit

Couldn't work in a million years kiddo

One joycon to use IR and act like the stylus but pointing
The other to move and shoot

Better.

Reminder than Amazon Pandora not having as many lewds as she should is a crime.

Depends on if it's Sakurai's new project or not I bet.

Good thing a port of KIU isnt the only game on the Switch's fucking library
And you dont even have to buy it if they make it
Wow amazing

Why can't you fuckers get it through your thick skulls? A port of KI:U would not work. Twin stick is not fast or accurate enough to keep up. Gyro is not fast or accurate enough to keep up. I don't know how many times I've said this.
>inb4 splatoon
Splatoon is nowhere near as fast or demanding as KI:U.
>inb4 switch has a touch screen
A touch screen that does not work with a stylus and would have your hand covering the screen.
You can hope for a sequel that has a different play style, but KI:U flat out will not work on the switch.

I skipped out on the Wii U
So the ports only make the Switch that much more desireable to me since I get the best of the Wii U as well as the original Switch games
Also Kid Icarus was a game that was too damn good for the 3DS
The online alone made it worth the 25 year wait

Like a twin stick shooter, aka, like it should have from the beginning

Use the IR pointer you retard

That still makes turning too slow, fucknut.

>Uprising on Switch
>Suddenly it’s actually playable
>All the retards defending ground controlls act like it never happened.

I can’t wait.

It's already playable now you fucking faggot.

>what is adjusting turn sensitivity like the original game did
>what is packaging a working stylus with the game

iPads and tablets don't work with plastic stylus either but they make ones with tips that simulate the feel of human skin and they work perfectly.

Use your brain and you'll find there are numerous options.

Its been playable since first day of release if you don't have malformed defect hands :)

Bluepoint managed to do a complete 180 with the control scheme of Shadow of the Colossus in order to make it more accessible to retards, what's stopping Nintendo for doing a similar thing for a KI:U port?

When will switchtards stop ruining every Kid Icarus Uprising thread.

What's wrong with wanting a sequel or at the very least a port of arguably the best 3DS game ever made on Nintendo'a newest HD hardware?

Derailing every single thread about this game with your weak and flimsy arguments we've completely fucking torn apart time and time again.

But it's not derailing it if it's supposed to be the topic of the thread in tne first place.

Begging for another game are we, Pitty Pat?

What the fuck are you even talking about? People want more KI. What's the big deal? You feeling ok?

Adjusting turn sensitivity still won't help. KI:U with the flicking enables you to turn and stop on a dime. No amount of twin stick control adjustments will compensate for that. You amp up the turn sensitivity, and overshoot your target because there's no way to stop it. The game was designed specifically for that kind of control scheme. They only added KI to it after they realized that Pit is a character who could fit the style.
>what is packaging a working stylus with the game
OK, you still won't be able to see the screen because your hand is covering over it and there will be no docked play.

Sequel with this game bundled in is the correct answer famalam.

>flick stick to turn
>either click stick or flick stick back to neutral position to stop

I'm just throwing out ideas, user.
But I understand your concerns 100%. Was playing some Light VS Dark last night and precise controls are very important.

This is the strongest Nintendo character.
Say something nice to him.

Best track in the game
Too bad Smash gave us the shit music and shit stages

youtu.be/Uxnc2eoPjSs

someone for the love of god tell me what weapons to use
>fall in love with cannonball cannon
>accidentally fuse it
>eventually get my hands on dual 6 stars End-all arm
>pure sex for winged combat, ass cancer for ground on anything 7+ because melee is suicide
>eventually get the cannon back
>imediately rendered useless on next stage because lolnodamage
I need a list of weapons that are NOT god awful before I go mad

What a dork.

I think it's wonderful that Pretty Palutena keeps you in her Guard despite you not being able to fly on your own. And also how she doesn't seem to mind doing 80% of the actual work.

Twin stick
gyro
touchscreen support for portable mode
simple

>posts things that have been repeatedly debunked

He's the only person left in her guard, everyone else got turned to stone.
The centurians are retard mooks, not angels.

End-All Arm is great for Online specifically
I'm a fan of the Burning Palm, best Melee out of all the Palms and comes with natural Burning ability
Kraken Arm is something I've recently fallen in love with and I really like it.

Weapon recommendations all depend on if you're playing the Solo mode or Online.

solo. bludgeoning enemies at close range is extremely risky at higher difficulties so I tend to stay away from melee weapons, but the end-all arm is unfortunately the best weapon I have, and the only real viable option for harder stages

Agreed

I never got good enough to do 9.0 stages. Was there a good place to grind for wepaons?

Start replaying chapters at higher difficulties to gain much stronger weapons from Treasure Chests.
Claws aren't half bad at close range but in all honesty try Clubs if you want to Melee in Solo. If not, stick with Arms, Cannons, Palms, and Blades as well as Orbitars.

There are so many good ones but I think I like chaos vortex the best.
There is no music that comes even remotely close to being shit in this game.

You have to play the chapters on higher difficulties to get better valued weapons
Also keep in mind you have to beat Solo mode in order to unlock all weapons
Online mode also rewards you with strong weapons as prizes for being the top player

You didn't need to use the touchscreen in the 3ds game either you colossal faggot

The dynamic music while flying was superb.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_PIam_Xvo
>2:43
>THAT Chaos Kin is the real deal. After it!

Palms are decent for both air and ground

Great Repear Palm has the best homing capabilities in the game, but is a bit slow and damage is about mid range.
Also makes Pit very slow. But the charged shot has multi-hit.

Kraken Arm served me well in Solo and helped me claim a lot of chapters on 9.0.

First Blade is fantastic if upgraded enough.

thanks anons. if there's anything positive to be said about the end-all arm in solo is that it completely rapes dark pit and I like that