What do you think when you see this character?

What do you think when you see this character?

Soulless character that I want to fuck

Bacon strips

I love Junko!

best girl

what? she's full of soul

Betrayal
I liked her while playing the game because she was the only character without shit for brains but that bad end is so much bullshit

Badass outfit.

Investigation

greatest detective in history of fiction

>taking it like a champ.
god I wish that were me.

she doesn't have ultimate luck so alter ego couldn't help her.

Yeah I don't get it either. Pretty sure she died.

FUCK baconfags

No that's wrong!

Mukuro Ikusaba, the 16th student. Hidden somewhere in this school. Watch out for her

This.

DUDE FUCKING DEATH PILLS LMAOOOOO

Fuck her

>*solves your murder mystery*

>baconfuckers so retarded they think september is a day

I dont know if this Chiaki thing is funny or terrible autistic

Boring character appealing to people with shit taste

I want to lick her bacon hands while i am injecting my seed inside her.

Based Chiaki Chad returning to save us from bacon

>naegi-kun

This

Here, final version.

what is even going on in this image

I hate this backstabbing cunt but she's /fa/ as fuck at least

>baconfuckers need 2 tries to get their images straight
lol

I love Junko!

There we go

I love Toko!

I love Junko(Tsumugi)!

wait a second
thats not mugie junko, mugie junko was fatter
why does it have the v3 eyes

Mary Sue

How do you do, Tokoposter?

Hey fatass.

Kind of in a hurry right now, but nice
Tho I never post in DR stuff so you may be refering to someone else

I think after she drops the ITS ALL FICTION bomb she starts using the old Junko sprites with the V3 eyes instead of her Mugie Junko ones, because she's cosplaying the original Junko instead of being Junko the 53rd.

Oh
Gay

She's very plain(sexy)

Toko has more than one fan? Yikes.

I wish she was my wife

Another Dangan Ronpa thread

>he didn't play UDG

Stinky. Go brush your teeth!

No one should play that trash.

>150 cm
>roughly 39kg

Imagine how fun it would be too manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and NYEH her on.

Just play it on easy and skip 99% of it

She has a very nice design and I enjoyed her character in the first game.

She's alright.

I love this Danganronpa threads

Sex.

>I like Danganronpa 1

Makoto really is the luckiest fucker.

>V3 is my favorite
>Kodaka is the best writer ever

daily reminder that Shuichi was a beta male and Kaede was a worthless slut that didn't want to live anymore in real life

Why did Kaede not have any faith in humanity?
Do you believe the theory that the outside world is slightly more twisted than Tsumugi lets on? I'm inclined to think that the world is pretty normal aside from DR but

>Everyone pretended like nothing happened...
>It made me think of how rotten the world is...

These lines coincide with Kaede's audition tape. Were they memories of the ultimate hunt or memories of the real world?

Find out in Ultra Despair Girls 2, staring Himiko and Maki!

God, that would make me fap even more than UDG1

So idiotic that everyone ships Shuichi with that slut. Forget the fact that everyone self-inserts as the beta male lusting after one girl who was ever nice to them, Kaede would've forgot about him if she survived Ch.1.

time to bully

>Himiko and Maki /u/

>Why did they have to ruin her by making her a terrible Mary Sue

Just like everyone else

I want her to leglock my face into her crotch

Would Kyoko be a good mother?

No, but she would be a good father. Makoto would be the mother.

You're absolutely right.

I love Syo!

>Makoto get a fat/muscular father figure
>Kyoko get a chubby yet attractive motherly figure
>Their kids are cosntantly freak out by the photos of their parents when they were young.

This is cute!!! I want to have my very own chubby Mikan to marry too.

Mikan's not chubby, she's just stacked in all the right places
Kaede is chubby

Who is best boy and why is it Hagakure?

I love Mikan no matter how she looks, but if I was dating her I will take her to some buffets until she get the perfect body that I want for her.

Gundham

After watching all 10 seasons of Poirot, I had a dream one night of him solving Danganronpa 1 shortly into the first game.

>Why did Kaede not have any faith in humanity?
They practically tell you straight up that the audition tapes were fake.
>Do you believe the theory that the outside world is slightly more twisted than Tsumugi lets on?
Yes, mostly because of what Kaede says during the prologue.
>Were they memories of the ultimate hunt or memories of the real world?
They imply very strongly that at the beginning of the game those are their real memories. They have their real names (Shuichi is called Shuichi, Kaede is caled Kaede, ect) while in the audition tapes Shuichi used a different name. Also Kaede seems to realize what the Monokubs are right before the flashback light, and she doesn't seem too happy at all about it.

Desu I'd kill for a vampire harem and a castle too. Celeste did nothing wrong.

Agree, although I didn't really get why would she kill if she already had money

She says she has a little over 1 million dollars from her winnings. And Monokuma was offering 10 million. I just figured it was that simple.

>They practically tell you straight up that the audition tapes were fake.
When? I don't remember this.

How did Naegi feel when Kirigiri filled his womb with her cum for the first time?

oh well it makes more sense then, I didn't remember Monokuma offered 10 million, I thought it was 1 only, my bad

but yea, she literally did nothing wrong and the edgy guy and the fatfuck was a goodridance. Definitely best girl and the english dub was classy

Also if they used different names in the audition tapes then why would their V3 names be their 'real names'?

Kiri is a shit waifu.

Cunt.
Should've stayed dead.

Generic "shy" girl in the first hour turns into one of the best characters of the history of vidya.

I want to see her cry since she doesn't have a crying sprite.

Tell them Naegi!

You haven't forgotten his sacrifice, right?

he was a cuck for not calling out Junko

Because when they first wake up they know their names even though they haven't been affected by a flashback light yet. The Monokubs even confirm this. So if they DID have different names before V3's events, that wouldn't make any sense. So they gave them memories, but just like, a little bit of them?

In Chapter 6, all the cast reacts enthusiastically when they're revealed to be part of Danganronpa. In the prologue, after Monokid says they look like ultimates they're all hit with a flashback light. And Kaede seems to be not very happy at all when she realizes what the Monokubs are up to.

The epilogue hints that you should replay the prologue, and if you do you can see clear inconsistencies between what happened and what Tsumugi said happened. Plus, the audition tapes were at that weird angle which Tsumugi just said in Chapter 5 was a camera trick. AND the floor during the audition tapes was the exact same as Tsumugi's lab.

Fucking Kodaka setting up the wild ride V4/V2 will be
Actually no, Tsumugi didn't lie, brainlet

I know this is a bait thread so we could have a Danganropa thread, but my first honest to god thought was
"This cold bitch will be the death of me"

>mfw I was almost right.

>Because when they first wake up they know their names even though they haven't been affected by a flashback light yet. The Monokubs even confirm this. So if they DID have different names before V3's events, that wouldn't make any sense. So they gave them memories, but just like, a little bit of them?

That makes sense, but then how come Kaede's words regarding humanity in the audition tape were similar to her words in the prologue?

>In Chapter 6, all the cast reacts enthusiastically when they're revealed to be part of Danganronpa. In the prologue, after Monokid says they look like ultimates they're all hit with a flashback light. And Kaede seems to be not very happy at all when she realizes what the Monokubs are up to.

Isn't it possible that their memories of enthusiastically wanting to be part of Danganronpa were wiped? So her shock could be from the realisation that she and others signed up for a killing game.
And back to the possibility that her memories were of the ultimate hunt. Wouldn't the fictional Kaede still know who Monokuma is? Since her fake memories of the DR1-2 killing games wouldn't have a reason to be wiped, she could still realise she was in a killing game from her fictional memories.

I think the inconsistencies could've just been them arriving to the killing game school shortly before the start of the game to celebrate getting into Danganronpa. Also the floors in the audition tapes are wooden, a lot more reminiscent of the gym flooring. Whereas Tsumugi's lab floor isn't.

>open any DR thread
>it automatically derails into V3

>people want to discuss latest game
WOW!

>latest entry is only a year old
>has a contentious ending that promotes a lot of discussion
>"stop derailing DR threads into DR discussion!"

>That makes sense, but then how come Kaede's words regarding humanity in the audition tape were similar to her words in the prologue?
In the prologue she says "it made me realize how rotten the world is" but in the audition tape she says she has no faith in humanity. I don't think they're that similar but if it was intentional maybe it's a callback.

>Isn't it possible that their memories of enthusiastically wanting to be part of Danganronpa were wiped? So her shock could be from the realisation that she and others signed up for a killing game.
That may be so, but in the prologue Kaede reacts with horror when she starts to realize what the Monokubs are. And in Chapter 6 it doesn't show her reacting that way in the slightest, which makes Chapter 6 a bit unreliable. And this is ignoring the fact that Kaede and the others were confirmed to be kidnapped off the streets. If they WERE signed up then why did Team Danganronpa abducts willing people off the streets?
>Wouldn't the fictional Kaede still know who Monokuma is?
No, because they didn't program her with that info on purpose. That's why when the Monokubs appear to the freshly flashback-lighted Kaede, she doesn't recognize them and they say it's a success.
>Since her fake memories of the DR1-2 killing games wouldn't have a reason to be wiped, she could still realise she was in a killing game from her fictional memories.
They only bring up the Hope's Peak stuff in Chapter 5, and Tsumugi directly says that was a mistake and she shouldn't have done that. It was one of the ways they were able to poke holes in the killing game's logic.

>I think the inconsistencies could've just been them arriving to the killing game school shortly before the start of the game to celebrate getting into Danganronpa.
Except for the fact that EVERYONE says they were kidnapped, were terrified and shoved into lockers. When did anyone in the prologue even seem remotely happy? So what, they celebrated so hard they passed out?

How does it feel being the gayest person on Cred Forums? I know there was a lot of competition but still, you managed to come out on top!

>Naegi-kun

I'm usually a "flat wonder of the world" guy but god did her tits turn me on

recommend me some ps4 games with lolis like OP's pic please.

>Also the floors in the audition tapes are wooden, a lot more reminiscent of the gym flooring. Whereas Tsumugi's lab floor isn't.
Also this isn't true. While most of Tsumugi's lab does not have wooden floors, one place does. The actual stage, where she would be doing the filming.

Boring predictable waifubait. Here's the red version.

can someone cut for me the big image with the "tricked"? it's pretty cool desu

>I don't think they're that similar but if it was intentional maybe it's a callback.
Fair enough. Supposedly the original wording simply said "I have a problem with trusting other people", so way to go NISA for making matters confusing.
>And this is ignoring the fact that Kaede and the others were confirmed to be kidnapped off the streets. If they WERE signed up then why did Team Danganronpa abducts willing people off the streets?
Goes back to what I said about the possibility that the memories of being kidnapped were of their memory-depraved fictional selves being taken by the ultimate hunt.
>That's why when the Monokubs appear to the freshly flashback-lighted Kaede, she doesn't recognize them and they say it's a success.
Same as what I mentioned above, their screwup could be them retaining part of their memories of the Ultimate Hunt and by proxy a world where Monokuma has been a symbol of disaster. Whereas the intended effect from the Monokubs would be for them to have a completely fresh start where they didn't remember the ultimate hunt nor the monobears.
>They only bring up the Hope's Peak stuff in Chapter 5, and Tsumugi directly says that was a mistake and she shouldn't have done that. It was one of the ways they were able to poke holes in the killing game's logic.
True, but as I mentioned above, they could've briefly had memories of Hope's Peak in the prologue due to the monokubs' fuckup.

>Except for the fact that EVERYONE says they were kidnapped, were terrified and shoved into lockers. When did anyone in the prologue even seem remotely happy? So what, they celebrated so hard they passed out?
I might be remembering things wrong, but I'm referring to the part in chapter 6 when it flashes back to the prologue where several characters says something along the lines of "HELL YEAH WE MADE IT INTO DANGANRONPA", I believe that takes place shortly before the 'start' of V3, as opposed to being an unreliable narrator situation.

Oh, didn't notice that. My bad.

that this shit game gets so many fucking threads jesus christ play a real VN for fucks sake

It's a good game bro

>I might be remembering things wrong, but I'm referring to the part in chapter 6 when it flashes back to the prologue where several characters says something along the lines of "HELL YEAH WE MADE IT INTO DANGANRONPA", I believe that takes place shortly before the 'start' of V3, as opposed to being an unreliable narrator situation.
While I would be inclined to agree with you normally, the game further calls this into question in the epilogue when Shuichi directly calls out the event and says he can't believe they'd ever sign up for the game. Which is further helped along by the prologue confirming that Tsumugi is an unreliable narrator.
>Goes back to what I said about the possibility that the memories of being kidnapped were of their memory-depraved fictional selves being taken by the ultimate hunt.
I don't agree to this, only because when the Monokubs realize that everyone hasn't been given their memories yet, they say that "according to the backstory there's this Ultimate Hunt..." which implies they know nothing about it.
>Same as what I mentioned above, their screwup could be them retaining part of their memories of the Ultimate Hunt and by proxy a world where Monokuma has been a symbol of disaster. Whereas the intended effect from the Monokubs would be for them to have a completely fresh start where they didn't remember the ultimate hunt nor the monobears.
...Except the Monokubs all yell at Monophanie in the prologue because she didn't give them any memories at all with the flashback light. And seriously, that makes no sense. Why would they give them partial memories of their fictional selves, just to come along and give them the rest later? They mention in the prologue that them waking up without their ultimate talents was not part of the plan after all. Basically why would they make them remember Hope's Peak, remove those memories, then return them? Why would they ever use a partial flashback light and not just do the whole thing?

Bacon hands

BUILT FOR SEX

Didn't cut it, I had the original

>Which is further helped along by the prologue confirming that Tsumugi is an unreliable narrator.
Isn't that kinda begging the question seeing as how Tsumugi would only be an unreliable narrator if what she said about the prologue was false?
>I don't agree to this, only because when the Monokubs realize that everyone hasn't been given their memories yet, they say that "according to the backstory there's this Ultimate Hunt..." which implies they know nothing about it.
Well the memory of the Ultimate Hunt specifically was locked away, since it was meant to be revealed to them with their first flashback light. It's quite possible that the kidnapping itself was remembered without the actual concept of the ultimate hunt being remembered.
>Why would they ever use a partial flashback light and not just do the whole thing?
Because in the 'canon' of their fictional selves, they removed their own memories to forget about being ultimates, those fictional selves would still realistically know about hope's peak before getting a full reset from the monokubs. Ergo the default earliest state of their fictional selves that would be kidnapped would be the students that wiped their own memories.

That's why the monokubs fucked up, to get the killing game to happen they would have to at least give their memories of being ultimates back, which they forgot to do.

I will say though you're making a very compelling argument, I don't know what to believe anymore, user.

About her incompetent father, of course!

And the fact that Saionji needs to be bullied even more, as a result. Because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I want to lick her feet and asshole.

shit character that ruined the first game

Ew

>UDG2 is about Maki and Himiko going on a quest to find Kiibo's remains and reassemble him
Would you play it, anons?

Where's the pink version?

DR1 remake with Consents and Swords when?

What color will the 2smart4u partner waifu be in DR4?

what would DR1 scrum debates be like?

>IP 65
>post number 5
>500x500
>5.png
>168kb
close but no cigar

christ

There was nobody who could remotely control our hero Juzo.
J U Z O B O Y S

She's boring.

Well we've had purple, red, and green.
So blue or yellow.

Penis shaped hair

My wife Chiaki can't be this cute!

God dammit I hate you so much, how do I unsee this shit?

>Kirigiri-san

Does your favorite character have cute fanart?

>not making the cute fanart yourself

I can't draw cute girls.

She is not one of the best characters in vidya.

The day where in the Danganronpa 3 Future side anime where people thought Kirigiri died when she didn't.

>not literally doing it for her

Reliable ally.

Is David Suchet the best Poirot there is?

I've tried and failed. Again and again.

Would Chiaki get along with Chiaki?
Would they be friends?

Do you think she'd be happy is she heard you say that?

Chiaki AI is more of a PC gamer and real life Chiaki is a consoleshitter and a PSPslut. I dont think they will get along.

>tfw when I want to draw a scene with two Chiakis (one from DR2 and the other from DR3) playing vidya and milking user's dick.

Could someone post the picture of Himiko and Shuichi where Shuichi has wolf ears and a tail and is kneeling in front of Himiko?

She wouldn't, I've loved her for years but god I still can't draw her.

>Case 3 is a double murder
>Case 4 is a triple murder
>Case 5 is a quadruple murder

Thanks, user.

There's too many dindu murderers. I want more scumbags. This is why Case 3 is always the best case.

why arent you

Miu was a scumbag victim.

COMA

I have to finish a cg set first...

>the headcanon.png
ftfy

My headcanon is everyone is just flashlighted the victims and the executions while the people who "died" are escorted off stage!

What about her stinky sister?

>Case 5 ends with one student killing the rest of the survivors and committing suicide

I just want a murderer to go "Listen, it was fun hanging out with you guys, but I really didn't want to live here for the rest of my life and I don't know how to get around a demonic teddy bear who controls every aspect of my life."

That's what Gundam did.

Celes was "yeah, I wanted out from Day One. I have shit I wanna do"