>look at this nep!

faggot

Yes

Anyone else thought this was fat Goofy from the thumbnail

I thought she was the fat cunt with glasses from memewatch

WoW is such an ugly load of shit looking mess

>taking a picture of your screen

woah bugs... lay off the carrots

Theres nothing wrong with saying toon. Its like autists don't know where the word toon came from and why it spread to other mmos.

Hmm?

Where my dofus bros at

still my favorite outfit in the game,shame that i dont play it anymore

aqua why are you such a massive faggot.

>shame that i dont play it anymore
Nobody does

Why is she so smug?

i dont doubt it

My dude with the true aesthetic.

>tfw you're the only person who likes female elezen

It's a good cape/headgear combo

I like giraffes. Just not as much as I like cats.

comfy

sluts need to die

You are not alone, I really miss Heavensward.

you're a catgirl you have no room to speak

>Cred Forums players are literally nothing but little girls, elves, and angst rogues

Why am I not surprised?

please stop posting cats

>playing mmos in 2k18

>t. special snowflake midlander

no midlanders,lizards or lalafell either

there's no other option considering LITERALLY every other race has fucked idle and run animations

Fuck you rogues ar the patrician class

You mean, like everyone who isn't a chinese slave or a fujoshit?

bullshit catslut

mad

shame that this game is dead had the best housing and transmog system

Not enough plate ITT

>"say no to prostitutes"
>says the race that invaded Ala Mhigo because they can't resist the urge to rape other races, especially proud stronk women
I guess it isn't prostitution if it is just rape.

Usually a bit less shiny but i'm at a medal ceremony for some RPPvP events

>in game
>take out phone
>take picture of screen
>post in thread on mobile

nice post

Rude. Everyone in FF is polysexual

>he fell for pso is a mmo meme
wow 4 player instances with the occasional 12 sure puts the massive in mmo

Fuck forgot pic

Lizards, male landers, femelezens are all good. Lala's animations are fine too considering their size.
No running animation is absolutely bad, and you spend most of your time with either your weapon in your hands or mounted on your giant chicken anyway.

I got used to the male elezen animations.

>mhiggers
>proud strong women
they're all horrible people and brainlets

Imagine being this autistic.

gaem?

BUT THERE ARE ENOUGH FUCKING BUTT CAPES. GOD DAMN THEY RUINED SO MANY HW ARMOR SETS WITH THAT SHIT.

Meme Desu

imagine being this homosexual

Buttcapes are great.

slut

FFXIV
left is me, right is gf

MHW is an mmo right?

What game is this from? I want to make my own cute semen demons.

They are very proud of their horrible and brainlet-like culture, and all female highlander NPCs are pretty /fit/.

toon fat

Isn't this that dead f2p fps?

>gf
>Not Mother
Pleb

some dead chink shit

keep defending your shitty vernacular

This guy plus it's pay2win to hell and back

Delete catgirls

>tfw she says she wishes there was an in-game emote to pick you up
>tfw she says she it would be cute to give you a piggyback ride

>prntscreen
>sharex
>alttab

nice boy

Last MMO I played was in 2015.

Look at the bright side: SB armor sets can't be ruined by buttcapes because they all suck compared to HW.

The one with the glasses.

The purest.

faggot

BDO?

>dad walks in

>Dad walks out

It got picked up by Hardsuit Labs just a couple weeks ago and is getting a lot of attention, it's really nice. The AR receiver's recoil is a little busted and range problems exist but it's good to see the game is being cared for, especially since it's so unique with the aesthetic and action

Blacklight Retribution for anyone that's asking.

yes

You can princess carry and kiss each other in revelation online

>no ragnarok
Is the game dying bros?

>Asks
>"You doing the raid tonight?"

Oh hey I see you idling all the time thunder thighs

fug, you win

>On November 20, 2017 Hardsuit Labs and Perfect World Entertainment Inc. today announced that the publisher rights for the PC game Blacklight: Retribution have reverted back to the developer Hardsuit Labs, new servers have been confirmed to be coming soon and transfer of player accounts from Arc to Steam is also imminent.
>As of January 25, 2018 The new game servers, player transfers, and additional content has been made available in-game.
Oh wow, that's recent. I just assumed they abandoned the game. I might start playing it again. The aesthetic was really good.

>F2P Chinese MMO
Playing that just for princess carrying sounds like a bad idea.

>nobody plays dofus
Feels bad man

there's a link to the discord on the BLR reddit plus a bunch of details on balance changes, the devs talk pretty often which is great

btw the ingame stats says they nerfed the revolver damage down to 97, but it's still 125 and deletes all but max armor builds with a single headshot under 30m, don't tell

wait is this for mac

n-nani

what's the difference for dofus and wakfu?
I'm bored enough to maybe give it a go

I'm not sure. Google showed some alternatives to check out

I guess I'm a bit hard to miss! Although I actually do play the game too, like now.

Wakfu is free so it has the biggest advantage with just that.
I never liked it that much because I've played Dofus for too long but I would give it a shot if you've never played either.

Why so big? is that your fetish?

This thread needs more faggots

The *mates and the shifta drinks are oddly calorific so they take their toll on bad tanks who dislike practice. Yes.

Das cute

I really wish I could find a less shit clothing options.

have you even tried?

Waiting for Dozekar to pop currently.

Yes. All of them are shit.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm reinstalling it right now.

>Yes
you're lying but given how you look like your run of the mill hot topic shopping edgelord i guess you might be telling the truth

One thing I'll miss when I stop playing FFXIV is the range of character animations. WoW had some, and there's probably some Korean MMOs that have more, but I don't think any other mainstream MMO is going to really expand on it.

Alternatively if you're playing on steam you can just f12, alt tab, open the screenshot folder, and drag it to your post

I tried to find decent armor options. I found pretty good options, but the fucking arms. God damn finding decent arm armor is impossible, especially ones that are the same color when I dye them. They usually end up too solid of a red compared to the rest of the armor.

I think it's safe to say you're not the one with the penis in that relationship.

cute!

If they ditch the cancerous rental system I might be slightly interested in trying it again.

Yeah, FFXIV occupies a really unique niche where it has the some of the customization and dress-up options that are absent in western MMO's and bloated in korean-grinding MMOs but has decent MMO mechanics that aren't locked behind endless grinding and P2W items, and it has an active playerbase too.

>Not saying Toon
Explain

There's nothing wrong with having a strong, tall roegadyn gf, anonymous.

You can just buy the items permanently. I remember doing pretty well with the default items though.

>tfw don't even remember how to play or customize stuff but apparently have a permanent 2x GP duplicator to use and a bunch of prime and unobtainable items from pre-patch
At least I have a cool helmet now. I should use the duplicator, right?

Cute.

normally yes but not when you like to pretend you're a little femboy faggot

y is this guy so angry

I'm not a femboy, just a regular guy. Stop assuming everyone is a transgender roleplayer, dude.

From what I remember buying weapons was ridiculously expensive though and required insane amounts of grinding unless you were willing to drop cash for them.

Can I post my Sea of Thieves avi? They let us pick our base pirate last session and its persistent so there's not nearly as many fat black womyn sailing around

Please kill me

You earn about 300 GP a match.
Your average item costs about 150 GP to rent for a day.
A permed receiver(some of the most expensive items to perm) costs around 16k.

However, this means you can usually buy a full kit for around 2k-3k and make profit after that. If you only want to use items you've permed, that's up to you, but it's very limiting.

You can play with an entirely new kit every day just because renting stuff costs almost nothing.

The new AR recoil is really low atm, try it out in the range, but it did suffer a damage nerf. BAR is moved up to 200dmg in case you wanna rock that with incen ammo for oneshotting people too

DID SUMBODY SAY TOOOON?

>sort of want to try playing again
>know i'll get bored almost instantly and then regret it

Dofus/Wakfu are one of my favorite MMOs, just a shame that theyre dead.

Looks like a tranny

Don't fall for it unless you have friends or a static to do most of the content with. You'll just catch up to a relevant ilevel quickly. I quit in october and came back. It's meh

*dyke

leveling an lightforged draenei right now
I'd post a picture if it wasn't a female

I'd smush her puss.

That fuck with his bowlcut is going to cry.

this counts as an mmo right

Lalafells are truly the patrician's choice of cute races.

faggotfell

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world.

they look like crap and the lalafell playerbase makes them worse

Nah, they're cute without being sexual like catgirls are. I think most of the people who hate them are the people who want cute characters they can jack off too or think lalafell players are pedophiles desu.

>I think most of the people who hate them are the people who want cute characters they can jack off too or think lalafell players are pedophiles desu

in my instance it's because they people who play the small races in mmo's are the absolute worst people to be around, if they aren't constantly trying to get everyones attention or butt into everyones conversation then they're trying to climb to the top of the degenerate latter, not to mention that they all have intense persecution complexes and anytime anyone says anything bad about lalafell they automatically assume it's a cat or a lizard talking about them

I hate lalas because most lala NPCs are backstabbing greedy cunts and most lala players are meme-spouting faglords (like chat macro spammers and "lala pride" bullshit).

99% of the playerbase plays either cat or lizard dude its a safe bet that thats who is going to be complaining about lalas

This. Lalafell in sexy clothes just looks bad but if you put them in cute clothes they are pure kino.

in what way are catgirls sexual?

Switch MMO when?

this is an extremely cute character

game?

As much as I love my switch, don't count on it

DQX WHEN?

>99%
thats bullshit and you know lalafell cats and lizards are the 3 most popular races in the game and even then it doesn't excuse how shit all 3 act

wait til the fall faggot

Out of all races to emulate a MAGA cocksucker, NE is probably the least fitting

it literally goes Humans > Cats/Lizards > Lalas > everything else though you chimp

>ywn give this qt patootie a hug

where did that 99% of the playerbase are cats and lizards come from then you large faggot

The three most popular are cat, lizard and human.

that doesn't answer what game it is

the non gil seller playerbase my dude

First time with rogue, seems pretty legit

it's monster hunter you faggot

Official census shows that lalas are far more popular than lizards in all datacenters. Lizards are only above giraffes and roes.

>roe and elves destroyed

don't fucking talk to me like that anymore

fuck you,you weak bitch

is this you trying to bully me? you wanna fuck or something?

fuck off you horse cock smoking faggot

10 or so year old character

Sword and Spirit

lotr?

maybe

>if they aren't constantly trying to get everyones attention or butt into everyones conversation then they're trying to climb to the top of the degenerate latter, not to mention that they all have intense persecution complexes and anytime anyone says anything bad about lalafell they automatically assume it's a cat or a lizard talking about them
I have literally never met anyone like this. I think you're spending too much time in the /vg/ general, where almost everyone is an ERPer, or just talking out of your ass. Every lalafell I've met in FFXIV just plays the game normally. I only met one that was overly talkative and it's because they're were goofing off in chat with their friend.

That's not the official census.

i dont hang around /vg/ people but thanks for assuming

The official census includes the hordes of bot hyurs.

I know that Cred Forums is autism central but who the fuck plays FFXIV so much with such shitty people that they actually feel the need to argue like this about in game species?

The is the amount of players that have the Yol mount.

>MMO character
I'm gonna start up TERA for the first time, I haven't seen what any of the races are or classes.
Wish me luck.

small races are the same in every mmo look how awful elin are in tera

Lookin' gr8 m8

>3m male hyur
Ok.

You can exclude the whole hyur population if you want to, XIVcensus excludes the whole leveling population anyway.
The only "reliable" census was that one made by 2ch raidfags because they use more criteria, but they never check races.

Is that player housing?

>lets count trial accounts that wont have the ability to play as au'ra and bot accounts

epic dude

Latest actual MMO. I quite like how she turned out. Fuck this game though.

Fucking hell me and a mate playing LOTRO years and years ago back when it was monthly sub, soon after the Moria expansion iirc, was great fun
>meet two other people playing instruments together
>form a band
>start going to towns and playing instruments in popular spots like on top of the stables in Bree
>getting audiences of people watching and dancing

Sadly don't stay in touch my him any more though we don't live far and I spoke to him recently.

Was great fun, I'm getting painful nostalgia thinking back to it now.

A shame Sega sucks at balance.

Monsta hunta world

vocaroo.com/i/s05t1rkkr6IK

Here's one I used to play a lot in game using an abc player, I'm getting sad now.

>every texture is a different resolution

Both of those races are ugly and have awful proportions.

average erpslut post right here

Yeah, it's a 32-bit DX9 game.

Male Elezen in some gear in high teir though and the females have some of the best faces.

Fucking hell is that really Star Trek Online? I don't remember it looking that good.

I played a few years ago when there was a 1000x XP weekend and I got to high level really fast, sort of killed the fun actually.

The space combat was fun, ground was boring.

A hecking lot of people play FFXIV: but Cred Forums told me it was a dead game!

>flat
Gross.

Cred Forums Also told me that nobody play Roe but here you are.

to be fair though all games to Cred Forums is dead

Yes

Looks good

thanks user
>tfw its just a boosted character because my friends wanted me on alliance

>tfw your favorite race is least played
Best feel.

Nothing wrong with elezen.

Not him but yes, they added aquariums that you can put some of your fish in.

"Every MMO that isn't as popular as WoW is dead!"
This shit gave us nothing but years of WoW-killers and shovelware MMOs designed to last for year or so. I wish this stupid meme just died already.

it's DDO
been playing on and off since beta and created that char couple weeks after the demon sands adventure pack

>Want to play FFXIV
>Everyone is a disgusting tranny AuRa or at slut
>Want to play WoW
>Almost zero character customization but night eleves are pinnacle of waifus
>Both are dogshit with walking abortions of RP communities and no pvp.

Every female Elezen I've known has had weird disgusting fetishes, has completely sullied my view of what should have otherwise been maidens.

Do you have to do anything for those new hime cuts? Or are they added to the character menu from the start? (For FF14)

>Both of those races are ugly and have awful proportions.
roehoes a perfection

Yes, its unlocked by default. No grindy adventures involved.

cute potato

Me on the right, friend on the left.

Which of you has the dick?

obviously the one on the left, so why even ask?

What MMO should I play? In the mood for something like BnS, Tera, DFO, GW2, BDO, just action-based stuff with good combat, but I haven't played in a while and don't know what's good or active anymore.
Engi in GW2 was the most satisfying for me, but don't want to spend money for Heart of Thrones.

> all them sissy looking midgets

Your left or ours.

Same guy. I didn't even realize GW2 has another expansion. Is it any good?

They're all shit once you realize you'll die alone and scared

Is this futa nightmare ever going to end?

It's pretty good. The new stuff has me logging back in daily.

My issue with it is it feels spread thin. It tries to go everywhere.

Is there an English patch for DDO?

ah, why not

Don't pay attention to what goes on in that general, most elezen are fine.

>18 dollar dress
hehehe

What is the best mmo to get into right now?

Alright. Might check it out once I get through some of my backlog a bit and can justify spending more money on vidya.

Oh. Okay.

Love Western MCH mogs, shame there aren't that many guns too match

Who deviant Roe here?

nice honk

Looks like kingdom hearts Pete

Why is your hand so goddamn big?

In XIV? They're almost as bad as Roe when it comes to either having dicks or having disgusting fetishes. I don't even play on a RP server, it just seems like they want to use either of those things to define their personalities.

That's every female character. Avoid anyone who plays females.

A combination of miqo'te proportions and perspective, I guess.

It's more, I'm Canadian. It's the only thing I've ever bought on there too.

honk honk

I can't think of any good guns that work with it outside of the Revolver of the Wanderer. I tried the Hand Mortar but that shit is tiny and dyes aren't very friendly with it.
The Mendacity gun came pretty close but not quite, such a perfect length for a hand cannon but the design was too weird.
Squeenix hates cowboys.

>Is there an English patch for DDO?
nigga what, there's like le batong and nazi clients
but im pretty sure we're talking about different games

Why do all of the XIV attention whores play as black characters?

Dragon's Dogma Online?

Yes, there is an english patch. Just keep in mind the game runs like shit and not everything is translated.

dungeons and dragons online?

That would be D&DO

Fuck me that might be the best set i've seen in GW2

>futa nightmare
It's the world we all deserved.

Is that game worth going back into? Trying to get ascended weapons/armor burnt me out real hard

It's a gem shop outfit

good looking roe. what glamour is that

I need to change out her gloves, but trying to decide if I want to grind for the real Makai ones, or just settle for the tarnished ones from the Gold Saucer

I play Femlander, but every vendor NPC in my house, and all of my retainers, are Giraffe women.
As is my one alt.

so, which of you has the dick?

>Inquisitor's Pick
>Ala Mhigan Tower Shield
>Eastern Journey Circlet
>High Mythrite Cuirass of Fending
>Heavy Darksteel Gauntlets
>True Gryffin Breeches of Fending
>Doman Steel Greaves of Fending

why would you want it to end?

Path of Fire is a really good expansion, and ascended gear isn't even a requirement for lategame content, except high tier fractals.

Thanks

Haven't played XIV in a few months. Might go back some time soonish.
And now I won't be playing on a toaster.

Get the Fists of the motherfucking Sephirot. On every MNK. On every glam.

Why are 90% of you using female characters?

fat potato

I play BRD. Definitely gonna be getting those fists though for when I finally want to play something that isn't BRD or FSH

Any based Fiesta Online anons here?

Because I like cute girls and they get more custom outfits.

Because most MMO's don't let you romance a waifu.
Ergo it's easier to just make your own.

Fashion.

I have 2 characters, a male and a female, just for the outfit options. Unsurprisingly, the female options tend to look a lot better.

Except for my Paladin Hyur. He's a regular old grizzled man, and looks so good.

>wanting more men
this fucking FAGGOT

my night elf priest with nude and alt clothing mod
(darknest site)

alt character

She needs to be GREENED.

my 7 pso2 chars

ban everyone who plays a gnome/tarutaru/lalafell/elin desu

Because girls are cute, dude

why do FFXIV retards ruin everything

>wanting more women
No user, you are the faggot

If you're still here, does picking a faction matter or is it like wow where you can't talk to or party with the other one. Which one has more people or are they both the same?

face it, your pedo mmo is shit

>Elin

Says the guy with the ugly ass pedo child lol

dont ever consider erp fags to be actual people

>calls other mmo pedo mmo shit
>while playing as lala
I'm not even him, the only reason I don't play tera is because the characters look fucking disgusting, but it's not worse than ff14 and its community

I was enjoying the Terra at first, until I came back and for some reason my character's hairstyle had been completely changed from what I selected. Still have no fucking clue what happened, but no way in hell was I paying cash to fantasia back to how she should look

Not the user, but I don't understand why people call lala pedoshit they are litterally garden gnomes.

XIV is just a ridiculously grindy dress up game

they're the closest people can get to playing as a child in 14.

you wouldn't believe the number of people who secretly have jungle fever

welfare gear

Unlike FFXIV, Tera mainly panders to the pedos in order to keep the game barely alive.

Tera died the moment it locked classes behind female races starting with the pedo reapers.

>secretly

They fell for (((it))). You can tell it's working.

Because ravaging a female character is a lot less appealing when they're all packing heat.

>mabinogi
>2018
Tried to get back into it, but the powercreep is real and my char is fucking useless.

Heya Asterix.

>projecting

It's not original by any means, but NGE 001 set is the best.

hi ;)

who

You can be a Dunmer in XIV?

oh

lmao

back to soc with you

>fanta to cute lala
>fun for a couple days
>gets boring fast

how do you do it?

just be a slut, and spend all your time sitting around with others in Limsa. It's what 90% of my friends do, and they seem to be having a blast

This is me

filthy n'wah

This isn't exactly true, most people still playing Tera are genuinely playing for the combat. The game has been through some hard times and the meta has been absolutely fucked by the new classes but the core combat still feels amazing and no other mmo has even come close to replicating it. Personally i could care less about the character i'm playing, being able to play as an elin in a cute outfit is more of a bonus than the reason i play. FFXIV players are 1000 times more mentally ill and degenerate than the average tera player ever was.

As for the race/gender locked classes i never really understood why people hated it that much. the classes aren't good enough worth maining anyway only brainlets main anything other than the original 8 classes in Tera and you can make those whatever race/gender you want.

I wish they'd fix the weird 8 directional movement thing that the game has going on, it's my one major autistic gripe that keeps me from really investing a lot of time into it.

>FFXIV players are 1000 times more mentally ill and degenerate than the average tera player ever was
i refuse to believe this after the time i spent on tera and i dont even play xiv

It's easy

>be a slutty lala and sit in other men's laps in limsa in order to have a fun time

me on the right

Yeah, I don't understand it either. I just take my cat over to a fishing hole when I get bored. It's nice and relaxing, especially with macros to make it one button presses.

Yeah

I've played both, XIV moreso and user couldn't have hit the nail more on the head.

Your opinion doesn't justify Tera's shitty decisions. Don't get me wrong, Tera's gameplay is fun, but thats really all it has going for and that's sad for MMO standards.

I'm actually a female giraffe now but I haven't taken any screenshots of her yet. I'll probably change back in a couple months.

>know of at least 4 e-friends from my FC/FL who brose Cred Forums
>afraid to post my character in here because they might find out about me

If you're from Odin you know who you are!

Most characters look the same, I'm sure you are no different spatial snowflake.

stay elf

>"it's easy"
>posts cute pictures

o-oh

What should I play instead if I don't want to spend the dollarydoos for XIV?

>how do you do it?

Being retarded and having shit taste.

I used to play female characters in MMOs because I enjoyed the attention/ERP, but as I grow older I feel more and more disconnected from the people who play MMOs, so I just play male characters now.

>implying you've lost the thirst for that sweet release from man and man, coordinated cross-country jerking off

Nowadays everyone wants to be alone/solo/kirito with no sense of community. Also often bringing up their real life problems into the game.

I will for awhile, just wanted something different. They have a pretty shitty spring animation though

Keep trying any you will get it.
Pretty much this too.

It's dangerous to post a pic of yourself on the internet, Cred Forums out of all the places.

>man and man, coordinated cross-country jerking off
I laughed.
That too. Might just be that the kind of people who play MMOs these days are either disgusting full on no brakes degenerates or normalfags.

Are you on Chaos? Did you run Weeping City a few hours ago by any chance?

each race in xiv has two subspecies, you can be a wood elf or dark elf

Nah, Midgardsormr. Haven't been on all day.

probably people who have been playing online games for 15+ years are finally breaking down

that's not me of course

Where my fellow /memelords/ at?

so is every "post your main" thread just a ffxiv thread now?

Pretty much. What else is there to do in this game?

if there were other good mmos then it wouldnt have to be.

It wouldn't be if you fags stopped posting your character/all your alts multiple times.
If ff14 is so good how come is one of the last populated mmos? I'm legitimately sick of people shilling this game (for freeā„¢) claiming there are millions of active players per server
While here you can see how dead it actually is luckybancho.ldblog.jp/archives/51455720.html
There should be a new census by march, and the population should go up with eureka, hopefully it will be good enough to give me a reason to play it again.

It's the most popular mmo, can't be helped.

i play elf too, i tried playing cat for a while but i really didn't like it they just look really dopey to me, that is a nice elf though

people lie about how many people play this all the time hell even wow does it's nothing new

>
>people lie about how many people play this all the time hell even wow does it's nothing new
Yeah, it seems to be more of a genre thing instead of a game specific issue.

I used to fap to this qts pictures and webms all the time before vindictusg died, good times.

I thought you said post what your mmo characters look like not what you do OP

holy shit those bump maps look fucking good.

last post before thread dies i guess

all heterosexual and based

the rest of you shouldn't post anymore, literal tranny/emasculated filth

I don't have the full set I want but heres some of it

is this game really still going

its phone now

If you're referring to Adventure Quest this is a newer game by the same people but its 3d and an MMO

Yeah I mean the 3D MMO, I played a bit on its Steam release and wasn't sure how anyone would still play it after 3 weeks
Wew I really thought it was already a phone game

Is that what the new models look like? Can we get a better front view for research purposes.

nice

I feel a bit bad for not playing in a while but I just got burnt out.

Is there still a way to get the mods going or are they permanently fixed? I suddenly feel fapping to a nude dancing vella.

The game is kinda dead

It's a nice game to play from time to time, I take long pauses then come back after a few months

Nice tits m8

I don't know exactly why, and I do know where it came from, but the term "toon" fucking fills me with rage. There's something so revolting about it.

Is Elsword good or is it P2W? I'm looking for something action-y to sink time into.

I wish they would unfuck PSO2 already

I don't see what's so bad about toons

That game deserves to die off.

bones

What game is this?

>muuuuh west
youtube.com/watch?v=d1MWxSUO4ts

What makes you say that, user?

guild wars 2

No. I played the thing for two years. It's nothing but a Japanese Second Life at its core.

funny how actual lolicons feel disgusted over elins

Oh shit really? I always thought Guild Wars 2 looked like shit. You learn something new everyday.

thanks for covering your elin down syndrome face, makes it easier to masturbate

Where's my playable Drakel? I thought the stretch goal reached them