How epic r u Cred Forums?

how epic r u Cred Forums?

Heh...I can beat the first boss in Dark Souls after only 50 deaths....beat that kid...

>achievements
Stupid console faggot

I finished Nier: Automata and I only fapped, like, 2 times

>Dark Souls Achievements
>Hard

The only thing that could be considered difficult about them is the item gathering such as the rings and weapons in Dark Souls III or doing every augment in DS1, everything else is a "Make Progress in the Game" achievement.

>platinuming das2
must've been horrible, my condolences

Why do we consider achievements as skill? Half the time they're nothing more than force yourself to complete a repetitive task. Should Elite Dangerous award dads because they spend 500 hours drifting through space doing literally nothing?

>everything else is a "Make Progress in the Game" achievement.
That alone makes them hard to get!

Realistically, Souls games are only hard to platinum because of how much grinding you need to do. I got the platinum for DS2 offline and I legit needed to beat the game like 5 times for one spell.

lol and you all reply to my troll thread

of fucking course

ur so fuicking ratarded XDD

no u

The platinum for Demon's Souls was total bullshit. One of the upgrade stones was only dropped by those lizards and it wasn't a guaranteed drop, so if a lizard didn't drop it, you had to wait for your next playthrough. Then there was the whole pure bladestone grind.

>pure bladestorm
damn nigga dont remind me of that shit
I platted demon souls TWICE (US and EU)

this

Try platinum'ing vanquish or dmc4 and then come talk to me

user...

I tried to do that again on my EU copy because I found a pure bladestone within a day on my US copy and thought "Well how hard can it be?". After a week of fisting that skeleton I just said "fuck it" and dropped the game.

Wanna do something actually hard? Try unlocking all the achievements for pic related.

>tfw the only game i have ever come close to getting all cheevos in was an idle game on steam

i shouldnt feel bad about it but i own like 600-700 games

Ironically enough I do have all the trophies for the Soulsborne games. I played cuphead on PC so who cares

>Dark Souls
>Dark Souls II
>Dark Souls III
>Bloodborne
>Nioh + DLC
>Hitman
>Dishonored 2
>several fighting games
You ain't got shit on me, boy.
>Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3

aw fuck is hitman a hard game to platinum?

>tfw when you like a game enough to 100% it but there's dumb ass multiplayer achievements

No, just tedious. Especially the escalation contracts were a pain in the ass.

I just hope they don't add achievements for the new season.

Where's Bloodborne?

That just means you're a faggot

holy fuck, do you realize how much of a faggot you sound like?

Why would he include that? That shit is easy as fuck, i heard you can 100% it in less than 10 hours.

>Playing on Xbone
>hero

More like true villain

>tfw you will never be this hardcore

How do you cope with being a casual Cred Forums?