What are the best games to play with videos/podcasts in the background?

What are the best games to play with videos/podcasts in the background?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DwcpyfAz-KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm always grinding WoW with stuff on my second monitor

I play fighting games online with podcasts on all the time and aslo when ever i need to grind an RPG or such. I listen to Joe Rogan and the fighter and the kid

Aren't fighters on pc dead as fuck tho?

What? I didn’t say PC at all. In fact i don’t even own a PC.

Do you just play the podcasts from your phone then?

Well, yeah. Like a little radio on a desk next to my bed while i play Tekken 7 and such

That sounds really comfy

Anything with lots of grinding/repetitive actions. Oh, and roguelikes/lites.

games where you grind work well. Any game that you dont need the audio for really

Yeah it is i guess. This is my set up.

Got any recommendations?

I like to listen to Weapon Wheel Podcast while I practice combos in fighting games.

It will vary from person to person but for me soul series and monster hunter. Soul series if you are doing a second playthru. I would assume any RTS, or assfaggots will be good if you play that genre. DOAX3 and DOAXVV are also good games if you are doing lewds while playing.

I've been playing MHW and KH1FM while listening to shit, though I do pause whatever I'm listening to during KH1's cutscenes.

I usually just do it in multiplayer games after I'm comfortable with them because it's not like anyone ever talks anyway. Unless I'm actually trying and need to hear audio queues but that's almost never the case.

cues, i meant to type cues and not queues,

Anyone have some podcast to recommend? I've recently have started getting into them while i vidya or doing other task. Mostly enjoy educational ones, but I'm open.

youtu.be/DwcpyfAz-KU

Any games in particular you would recommend?

I'm literally playing Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist that way right now. Gotta say, Zexal has some 11/10 babes.

Other games I do that with are stuff like 100% Orange Juice and WWE 2k18

Ck2

The official podcast

Dark Souls

OSW Review if you like wrasslan
Rider Club Radio if you like toku

I already beat all of the souls games several times.

Fighting games, some mp shooter, anything that isn't too cutscene heavy really. I even resort to LoL some times.

Joe Rogan has some good stuff. Jordan Peterson, Bill Burr, Joey Diaz episodes are some of the best. You might like Hardcore History from Dan Carlin as well.

Too bad you need audio cues in most shooters