IRL videogame characters

Any tips on how to beat this guy? I can't get past the second bird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uiQ3TtZiF0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol he's just an old man just like idk spook him or smth and he'll prob have a heart attack lol

left birb is habin de seizure

Save and quit the game. Make the clock 8 hours forward and he will die of old age

potion of water walking to bypass him

Throw stones at them, they inflict double damage.

Make sure to bring the Raw Meat Strip you got as part of the last quest to bait the birds away, and then go for the kill.

Why do you type like you're on Facebook?

Post more characters.

insult his wife

how the FUCK do I gain access?

Three point-blank Super Shotgun blasts are enough to kill these guys.

>mfw some fucker can just stop time and I can't do shit

I am overleveled, outgear this bitch to the moon and beyond + access to all the P2W shit. How the hell can I not beat her?

Ask them if they are European and they'll start fighting each other.

>user doesn't know how to get him to join the party

Underrated

i cant seem to be able to dodge her attacks. can anyone give me any tips on how to beat?

>enemy joins your party after threating to kill you

WTF How do I keep all of these faggots from going aggro at the same time?!? I can barely handle one.

>her

You have to solve the riddle.

Ok, here's an irl videogame character

She out twinked you

Does anyone know how to beat this asshole?

>her

it's his. He has a dick.

>google search "identify genders for kids"
>a whole bunch of "gender" fluidity books pop up

I don't like this time line, help me out! I WANT OUT!

ultimate casual filter

I can't even make it past regular Pope Benedict let alone Lord form.

I fucking hate this pay-to-win faggot, he keeps spamming his premium emotes

Grind up some estrogen pills and cover your dick in the stuff. She wont be able to resist the taste of an estrogen covered cock, and will suck you off until you cum in her mouth. Then. while she's savoring the sum and estrogen cocktail in her mouth, pin her down and assert your dominance to turn her into one of your followers.

You can just sit back and wait while the air force takes care of him.

She's imposble to parry, I get distracted all the time.

Modded Skyrim

>aaah new ideas scare me!
They have some pretty stupid kids books out there, I used to read to my little brother growing up and some of them were just complete trash. You're life is literally irrelavant and you're upset about it, just like the generations of irrelevant old people that disparaged Power Rangers and shit.

*sizzles you whole*

>finally have him beat
>cutscene where he announces he "resigns" and leaves

I don't know man, the "traps aren't gay" thing really wore me down to the point where I don't even care anymore if it is.

Great water physics.

If you recruit any male party member under the age of 18, that entire class of enemy will agro only them.
So just give him your most defensive gear like chastity belts and have him tank all the hits.

I'm fine until the point where he rips the adds barehanded and consumes their power, and it's all downhill from there
how did you guys get over this phase?

how do I pass his skill check? No matter how high my trumpet mastery is, he keeps saying I'm a worthless no-talent
also he mentioned the "grateful dead", but I didn't see any undead or a lich anywhere around his area

You have to disable his Holy Shield before you can do any real damage to him.

There is an optional bossfight with him in chapter 2 which changes the ending

Samurais looked cool and everything, until you realize they were all around 150cm

What are it's stats, Cred Forums?

looks dangerous, someone could drown in there

Just keep practicing

manlet masterrace

Belfry Gargoyles

I really regret rolling a pacifist character, how do I pass his unnatural charisma check to proceed?

-1 perception, -7 charisma

detect invisibility ~20 yds

My guild and I are having trouble bypassing this guy. Any advice?

+5 confidence, -7 charisma with the Bright Vision perk.
Honestly the charisma debuff is too strong. Just go with normal sunglasses and a beer for a similar effect.

How do I beat this fucker? I keep popping his hat and he murders me when he enrages.

>Stacking tanks in a dps mechanic fight

-blind
+immune to lighting

Ha you poor sap. Pacifists have to gold farm for hours - you can't beat him, you just have to pay to get past

If you don't think your CHA is high enough go grind some more stat points until you're sure you can pass it, if you fail the check you have to pay him 59.99 gold plus whatever DLC he has or else he starts an unwinnable boss fight.

I remember that guy, he's hardcoded and there's an invisible wall there. Had a lot of fun crashing planes into him

Just hand over some money. At this point in the game you should have more than enough.

Get an empty Skyrim box, it doesn't actually need to contain the actual game so it's cheaper to get. With high enough speech you can convince him to let you pass without checking inside the box.
Good luck.

Literally looks like your average girl next door, I don't get it.

Need to select the "proletariat warrior" passive in the communism tree, make sure to max it out, no amount of gear will help you against this boss.

>Jazz Jennings

That faggot does not look anything like that picture.

pay for a server transfer, china is filled with shitters

>when the boss fight is a horde

-5 to all saving throws for getting punched to face

Who's shitty idea was it to make the puppet master so OP?

How many fucking spells does this guy know? Every time I think I've got him in a pattern he throws something else at me.

is this a bug? Surprised vendors even sell grey items but I had to do a double take on that price

>He hasn't even gotten to the sword phase

WOW

What an enchanted world you live in

look at that guy's neck glitching out, quality FROM coding

Ironic Cascade: Enrage(50%)/Confuse(50%) vs. humanoids with Knowledge: Internets xD (1) or greater

Im having real trouble parrying the giraffes neck slicer. Any tips?

Name her and her genre

Phase 1 he has about 7 randomized spells that re-randomize every attempt. If you haven't figured this out you're doomed in P2

He's clearly a mobile poster, user.

You need to finish the India-Pakistan tribe conflict quest so you can bring Pajeet and Muhammed with you in your party.

Looks like blood magic to me.

Check the name of crafter. That player is notorious for making the most of the Idiot Savant perk, he has no idea what's he doing but he keeps getting away with shit.

Use your gun to shoot his head for maximum damage.

fucking credit card kiddies buying flashy cosmetic items

His combat is fucking bullshit tho, you have to one shot him before he pulls his martydom

post the dmc edit

>two-handing a gladius
Fucking hobbits.

>cringe

He's weak to water based attacks

I'm so sick of these bullet sponge bosses

Use Surf, 1HKO.

A+ edit

You can skip his boss fight by setting the date to 02/09/16

F. all he wanted was some loli time on an island

Delete this

>He didn't do the side quest that gives you the cloak of magic resist+5

What part of her looks like a videogame character? It's just an average girl.

These enemies freak me out so much, always popping up in the strangest places. Never know what to expect.

I swear that dude's neck gets longer every time I see this picture...

So phase 1 is easy enough, but his phase two transition when he does the leap spin attack into me always catches my roll.

I know he telegraphs with the "treason" voiceline but the attack is so quick and jarring I can never avoid it.

any tips?

shes from a shitty virtual novel

I can't even get past his 2nd phase and I just found out he has a fucking third form? What the fuck?

fucking hate these guys, that little bastard always gets me

Mc Ride in fifteen years

>offers you levitation and enhanced fireball
>nowthisispodracing.exe
>my alignment drops by 100 pts, can no longer cast healing spells
>Guards attack on sight
What a bunch of bullshit

yes and it deals damage on contact. You have to hit that weak spot on his midriff

Use melee attacks

Oh, wow, what a useful tactic if it weren't for the fact that the fuckers blow you backwards so you can never get close enough for the super shotgun to have any useful effect.

How am I supposed to hit him without blowing myself up?

The gas grenades kill me every time

Akordeon, cursed bard of the underground

This. Ask one of them which key the other one would claim opens the gate, then pick the other key.

they really phoned it in with the optional DLC bosses

If using an emulator just make a custom joypad profile to skip the inverted controls you have to fight him with

Whose idea was it to make a boss that does nothing but run away from you and throw molotovs?

If you have high charisma you can shit-talk him into taking a step forward

I keep getting hip checked followed by constriction.
Should I just bite the bullet and invest points in Animal Handling?

Dylan Roof always gets me when I'm focused on fighting giraffe

>ameritard can't beat a lvl 1 peasant armed with a peashooter
erry tiem

Then just use the rocket launcher, three blasts will do.

me on the far right

he drown or something?

Douchebags!

Can someone help? I can't get past this guy's dialogue, he and my character keep repeating each other's sentences in a questioning manner. It's been going on for 2 hours.

Bro'tein, God Of Gains

F

Its a risky strat, but if you manage to remove his mask the gas will get him too. I know hes a big guy and getting in that close can be very painful, but for you its probably the best tactic.

Hes invincible wtf?

God I wish that were me.

Copy that

How is her phone in the picture?

Squortol, half trainer-half pokémon

>when you walk past the corner without noticing and start hearing a high pitched autistic scream out of nowhere

That guy? In real life?
Just shoot him.

Welcome to the light, brother.

>role play threads

Easy to defeat with a molotov and enough space to run.

take either Torah or the Quran as an off hand weapon, use it each time he starts doing the attack, it stuns him for a short time and interrupts the attack, the timing is tight but it worked for me
gl

How do you beat this guy?
His magic resistance is insanely high and trying to use melee attacks gets me killed.

He drowned in a lake cause apparently he rows to a tiny island in the middle of that to train. He also had a 16 year old girl for an apprentice.

I still can't defeat this using the Metal Gear.

snake dog is a scripted boss fight. You're suppose to lose. He then joins your party later.

>Melee only
>mfw using the dart gun to cripple his legs

try poison, or ranged attacks

Theres is clearly a mod conflict there, you have to uninstall at least one of them, otherwise he is bugged into imortality.

I hate 2 on 1 bosses

hurt his feelings

wait is he really dead or are you rusing me

>Oh, what a fucking surprise, he betrayed me and is now the final boss, who saw that coming except everyone?

>drowned
How do we know the apprentice didn't simply kill the master and make it look like an accident? 16 year old girls can be tricky.

The Virgin Soyboy vs. The Chad Wheyboi

anyone else managed to recruit them all? I admit I used a guide to find that shortest one, he was in a bullshit hidden area

i can beat phase 1 every time, but what in the actual fuck do i do in phase 2 when the fog spawns?

-5 agility because those fuckers would fall off your face the moment you looked even remotely down

I kited him towards a ledge and Fus-Ro-Dah'd him off.

How do I get past this monstrosity?

Nothing pisses me off more than a walkthrough divided in 113 parts

Ahh... the lolimasks. Hardest fight in persona 6. Can't get past them

>uses charm laser to charm your DPS
>uses freeze laser to ice block your tanks
>uses burn laser on the healer EVERY TIME
Fuck this bitch

here's your support

Just use the aqua spell. I need help with this fella though, he keeps parying my attacks with his front wheel and he's resistant to magic.

He's dead.

guys im in the penguin death cavern and super spooked right now

time stop is the only thing that works on that guy

That's the fucking protagonist.

If your shitposting and banter skills aren't high enough, you can beat him by letting your wife give birth to the child of an Eritrean refugee

Yes he died for real they aren't memeing about the loli and island training.
He fell of the kayak and wasn't able to swim back due the currents or something.

Here comes a new challenger

Nigga wat? They just airblast the rockets back your way

That lake has a high number of drowning deaths per year. But it’s dropped to zero since he died. Odds are he’s just at the bottom of the lake keeping the demon sealed away

You now got the "Demonic" attribute, which means that you can now heal yourself with magic damage spells. Also hell creatures will now be neutral to you, it's now much easier to scavenge hell for powerful artifacts.

fuckin hell, the thought of this old man boss swinging that staff at full velocity and straight-up launching the vultures at you has my sides in orbit.

Gabe stop fucking around and make Half Life 3

scatter cigarettes and a couple bottles of vodka on the ground. They'll be distracted and you can pass.

NEVA SHOULDER CUM EAR

F

Gabe Newell has been OP since he respecced

Have your pyblo do a blast back

Next: Scottsdale Rapes

Darks slavs. Prepare to cheeky breeky.

It's Cred Forums m8, no one know who bendis, yes that bendis, the writer, bendis, is

From the first game yeah. But in the second he's a secret fight.

How the fuck did you end up in that map? There's nothing for you there it's just a empty zone the devs probably used for testing.
Well, just get out of there penguins only spawn in groups. As dastardly as they are one penguin won't go after you solo at your size.

Have you tried buying his game?
I heard it's also really good and offer a lot of costumization thanks to the Steam Workshop.
Check out steam for the Special Edition.

Ever see something that is so goofy it makes you laugh, but its scary since its something goofy but dangerous, but then you see how goofy it is and laugh?

Like I keep going between spooked and laughing

also did anyone find the intro to this to be the most hype-producing thing ever? Too bad the rest of the game pales in comparison

I got to the end of the Barbell bastille but failed the strength check and this fucker one shot me

LOL

You have to get the infra-red scope and shoot the parasites inside his body.

To the 8 other guys who stayed with me on this, you are bros for life

>Fighting him without a mount
It's like you want to lose.

Help me

This NPC tells me that he sells potions, but in fact they poison me.

you have to know the chant "le 56%" if your monk character doesn't know it, ur fucked

I fucking did everything to try and fight on even terms but no matter what, the AI is just too in tune with what they're doing. Did the Devs actually give them map cheats or something? I refuse to believe AI or even player characters could coordinate so well...

>He didn't speak to Sminem
LOL you fucking scrubs never learn

horses are an endgame boss, you should not be fighting them unless you are trying to sequence break

That's because you're not strong enough to use his potions properly.

Has anyone made it past the strandbeests on the beach? You can dodge the first few but after a while the wind picks up and all of these fuckers are on your ass.

Spoiler: third is a just a different fucking guy who kills the boss and then wrecks your shit

>his potions were too strong for you

That's because you bought it from a 9gagger. Fucko.

That sounds like a master plan, thanks

Why is everyone who plays as the Italian faction so fucking stupid? I once tried to play as them and it's like whoever tries to join them drops 30 IQ points.

>tfw you get past the fucking penguins but hear "Tekeli-li" in the distance

How I do get out of this situation?

>Objective: Defeat God.

The loot in that area isn't even good

This guy keeps throwing axes at me and the techno music gets louder every time he hits me. How the fuck do you beat him

The shortcut is worth it; just deal with Big Savings once and get it over with.

forget dodge...i would just like to suck her dick and lick her ass.

you have to mimic their actions

Have you not found the spike breaker armour?

>It's made of wood, I'll just light it on fire
>Now it's chasing me while on fire
It actually works, you just have to dodge them until the fire kills them, but it is terrifying.

Goddamn this guy is literally playing a game and kicking my ass at the same time, how tf did you get past?

>Equip greatshield
>Use shield bash

gg no re

Can never get go higher than a B rating for this boss, whats the trick to do it right?

How far down the "Virginity" tree are you? I know it looks extremely weak at the start but the endgame abilities are OP as shit and a great at repelling Thot class enemies.

>lamenting joining the winning side
just embrace it user

The items this guy sells are absolutely horrible, but I heard the side quest he gives you has a legendary in it, can someone confirm?

>optional bosses

FUCK this guy. I try fire magic, he keeps blowing it out.

>actually playing the American class

>mind blast bypasses all your resistances
>has insanely high crit chance too for potential OHKO
fucking bullshit. Wasted all my potions

there is open door at the right

H E L P

>he hasn't gotten to the 2nd door yet

That's some hurtcore shit

Is this what Tower of Latria looks like during the day?

The Legendary Ushanka is alright but the cap it places on the value of the player home is tough to deal with. Only bother for specialized builds.

>phase 3
>he gets a fucking stand that has this attack that has a hitbox that takes up the entire room and one hits you

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THIS GUY

How the fuck do you bypass the beer chug and avoid getting stunned?

How the fuck are you supposed to defeat the Bulldozer of Fallujah? The adds alone could be a bossfight of their own, and the dozer himself is just ridiculous.

how do I stop this gank squad

How do I beat Florida Man? Every time I think I got his Phase 1 down he brings out some random bullshit like bullets flying out of the oven or a vehicle hip checking me to death.
I swear he gets more nude with every respawn too.

yo what the fuck is this shit
fuck

lose everytim

>it's a rhythm game boss

About to fight this thing, anything important i need to know before attempting him?

His fucking power attack is broken. Fuck this game.

Lick the pantyhose

>playing as La creatura

>Scottsdale rapes missing kid
Why would Scottsdale do that?

Your weakness is fire.

You just have to Bee yourself.

Ok why does this guy always pulls out a fucking legendary dragon and when he beats my shit just spams "BUSTA", can you even avoid him?

Should have put some skill points into the cock skill tree.

The water slut was piss easy, but how do I get into fit bitch's panties

it's not working

Dont panic.

Your problem is that you are trying to take on a raid boss alone

Motherfucking SHAPESHIFTERS.

blind areas, user

you have to spam the pray command until you win. it's total bullshit, i have no idea how they expected the player to figure that out

He has a really cool boss room.

He's easy enough, but kind of annoying. Just aim for his legs.

If you can get a grenade through the opening, it's a one-hit kill.

Guys i think i made it to the final boss room
What do i do?

Direct counter right here.

Just realized I can no longer use my sword of purification. Welp time to farm the hell zone

You don't win this one user. It's a scripted loss every time. Basically we have to fucking hope we're strong enough in the sequel to beat this pos

Really easy as Chaotic Satanist.

sauce pls

>that unimpressed black kid in the background

lmao

Did you know he is dead now?

I keep running away to my room, it still works.

kill the birds first

lmao watchu mean bruh

>he doesn't cast manaclash to deal massive damage to him using his total mana pool
>he doesn't then cast hatclash to to annihilate his /fa/ as fuck hat for humiliation infront of everyone

plebeian

>beat big guy first
>phase 2 begins
>midget absorbs his dead friend's power and becomes giant
>still has the same speed as when he is in midget form

what the fuck

Pic related

When you are pinned between try to rub his pussy. Then dodge everything. When shes out os stamina you can inpregnate her and get the token.

you can beat him if you grind a lot of pocket protector accessories before they become unavailable in disk 2

but it's bullshit, you still lose in a cutscene. you get some unique armor as a reward but it's not endgame, just perfect save shit

This fight is bullshit
When you kill one of them the other gets 10x stronger and his HP bar goes up to 100%

Show him his ancestry.com results

Someone post that webm of two nigs chasing and hitting each other with tree trunks
>that charge attack

EL KIRA BLANCO

I'm pretty sure they're some kind of DARPA funded AI test. Their coordination is just that good.

Welcome hero... Finally you have arrived at the Pumpking Gardens... Now, there's one thing I want you to do...

Goddamit

The sonic damage type needs a rework, way too op

I know but he looks like Venom Snake in the pic so I had to post it.

I'm using the merchant build and I'm getting hard walled by Garg Anders Yikernes. Is there anything I can do to him without respecing my character?

kill the midget first, unless you need his soul for your build

He needs to reload after emptying a magazine, which takes quite some time. His shots can also harm the adds, so you'll want to try and place them between yourself and him as much as possible. There's cover all around the arena, but do not linger in one cover too long, as the dozers shots chew through it quite fast.

Just be yourself, it works for me everytime.

>try to wait until he´s out of ammo
>just vomit a new one
Holy fuck.

>CTA
No one can defeat Chicago Kacper. No one.

You have to weaken them at an equal pace and then finish them both off at the same time with an AOE attack. Hopefully you're playing as a pyromancer, otherwise good luck.

I just reached the end of the fast-food sidequest and now I have to pick a side and fight the other.
Which one do I choose Cred Forums?

>Literally in the Touhou M1 Grand Prix
Fucking came out of nowhere.

Defeat metal man first, he drops an op weapon.

He´s slow when is raining.

ronald is a bullet hell boss so side with him unless you are good at touhou

How do you kill this cute little shit? She's too fast!

How the fuck do I beat this guy, he two-shots me even through a full suit of Magicbane armor.

Really needs a quarter to scale.

Choose your team Cred Forums

>get Language skill high enough to speak english correctly
>get Charisma skill just high enough to make friends with almost anyone
>get Gun knowledge skill to 100 with Gunnut perk
>get "Freedom is the future of mankind" perk
with all of that you can befriend him and he'll join your party, mine is mutt-Jewish so he has high merchant skill and always get best deals in shop when using "Jewish tricks" and i can even avoid most fight against high leveled character ( except negroids ) by using his Holocaust victim card against them

Guys this message suddenly appeared when i walked into my home base
Whats gona happen?

upgrade the "Chad" skilltree, min/max to get the "Incel", "Introspective" and "Thot Destroyer" perks if you don't want to get any of the "STD'' status ailments or take on any unwanted companions that drain your gold

she's weak to hugs, head pats, and hand holding. Good luck

good pun, here's a (You) out of appreciation

Hire a level 10 or greater mercenary to intimidate him.

he's a secret party member but the recruit conditions are pretty obscure. you need a tennis ball to start the quest

There's actually a third neutral siding where you fight both. It's hella hard, but the Burget Crown you get has insane stats

if you have max skill in lord of the rings lore you can talk him into killing himself

the woman president who got her computer taken over by a jpg file
youtube.com/watch?v=2uiQ3TtZiF0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm

>reflects all physical attacks and debuffs

How the fuck do I beat this guy with a melee only party?

Damn it I picked up the skill to talk to animals and this mouse keeps wanting more gold coins and says he is going to give me a "Worthwhile" item
I think I fucked up

never played DMC but why change the 'Light Rail Avenger" it already sounds like an anime title

Fuck this guy, the hitbox on his charge is ridiculously huge.

>he doesn't have white sharpness

>cast charm
what now Cred Forums?

One tells the truth and the other steals your shoes

You need to report him to the Cat user, but beware the cat is gona make you do some bullshit quest where you have to gather 6 million catnip plants and burn em inside the dogs house

Fuck, I got stuck. Any know a guide for how to get out of here?

How the FUCK do you resist her Khazar Charm?!

That's a boy you gay retard, not even in the >she way, it legit has XY chromosomes.

Post kino-tier bosses
>First phase you can't even get him out of his chair or fully draw his sword
>"Yare yare, toshi ga toru ja na"
>OST kicks in and he fucking stands up
And it just gets better from there.

How do you sneak past these things?

nice

What the fuck is this shit guys, every time I try to hit him he just disappears and slaps me. His walk animation is the silliest shit though.

I stopped watching Homeland two seasons ago, it was decent entertainment but kept getting dumber and more contrived. Lost all incentive to keep up with the show.

enjoy your ban

Bait her with money.

SOURCE

That just changed her form!

this

You need to read the Catcher in the Rye skill book to defeat him.

Source? All the google links say girl.

throw some food away from the path
a dead rabbit also works

it's a gimmick, you can't start the actual boss fight until you find the sky diamond

you need to disguise yourself as a fan before you start his fight, he takes bonus damage when he's in his autograph mode

>tfw maxed out barp skills

Wow, is that actuall Bendis? it's been a while since i left Cred Forums but i remember being basically real life penguin. Did he get aids or just finally turned things around?

Show him who the goodest boy really is

I was stuck at this boss for a while but then tried something crazy.
Just have to cast blindness on your DPS and tank (not as squishy as they look) before they're charmed. Didn't worked at first but Spirit Sight did the trick.

Oh boy, just you wait until the second version of that fight

.........................................................................is this pic legit?

I'm a bit embarassed to ask, since it's apparently a pretty easy fight, but how did you beat these guys?

Fuck this guy, seriously, phase 1 is manageable but phase 2 when he starts with the 2 revolvers, they coouldn't even design flavortown correctly

Use Paizuri attack

Anyone beat these assholes yet? They're impossible to predict and I can't pick up on any tells.

>fell off
he dove in after his sword

Don't lead her as much.

Is it worth it? Or it's just some shitty randomized loot in there

mommy

>tfw max stre and cha

>Thinks Lennon is hard
Just wait until Trainmaster Ringo, you have no fucking idea.

These are scary, they start screaming "whiter than you, Mohammed" as soon as they see you

Just dress as a Hammerite Novice and sneak past if you can't beat them.

I thought this guy was just a trash mob wtf

>gank squad

More like skank squad wooo

Dude wait till the ganesha phase and all the fucking swords + fire breath

They like to sneak up on you so you should lay down some traps.

Yes

Why'd you post a picture of one of the developers, user?

he almost died of infection

Bait the melee guy with alcohol, he'll commit suicide. Unfortunately that gets Balaclava Pasi to go into ragemode, but he spends all of his bullets in seconds after that, so he'll be easy to get.

ringo was the best boss of the console generation, holy shit what a good fight

HE REFUTES EVERYTHING I SAY HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT HIM

just nuke mexico, it's not worth it

>When he jumps at you and does Perfect Storm in the air, then cancels into Missing Kid if you block and juggles you with Scottsdale Rapes until you die

Fucking unfair piece of shit

HAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHHAAHAHA

welp, time to cancel my Sydney vacation plans

smough won't use the firearm if you stay close, and you can keep him in the middle so that he blocks his teammate bullets

Roll male with high beauty and strength stats then strip naked.

that ability is region locked, developer also said that a unlock is highliy unlikely.

Wtf bros whenever I try to fight her I fail the Charm resist check.

Is there something I can do to get a better saving throw?

5>1>2>4>3
fite me

>Trying to fight Little Mac
You deserved it desu

I have arachnophobia now. Thanks user.

>Anti-Guy.gif

I’m gonna need a sauce on this little slut

This guy just kills me instantly when I land a hit on him, wtf?

Whenever I go for him he just turns on a fucking dime and hits me from the side.

that neck shoestring
always make me think they are trap

spankbang com /14evz/video/ai+uehara+stuck+in+the+wall

You need the paralyze sword to neutralize his crazy movements, he's even harder on phase 2 because he gains a stomp attack witn an AOE effect

that neck shoestring always make me think my pants are tight

how do i break his armor?

Roll a character with the "Gay" trait in order to bypass them all

Dude, he never helps, in fact he doesn't do anything, he occasionally shows up and I think he's finally going to do something but he just stalls and spouts random lines about nothing.
I think the AI doesn't work it's bugged, which sucks because he was great in early game, is anybody else experiencing this issue? Maybe I should ask for a refund?

Pls help with this guy ;_;

Should have kept Perfect Storm on the right hand graphics

If you do a sidequest, you can get a bowl of borscht from their babushka which will distract them for a bit.

why does she always pull that retarded face

Cut content. I hear they're going to add the missing one with a patch.

"somebody post the pic of the disgusting sex doll some user made w/ the one fake titty"

>Dumb slut elfcore isn't a thing yet

How hard do I have to GRIND

You can't kill him until super late game. The only thing you can do is push him out of the window.

>6 sides
You obviously need to hit him with 6 different elements.

fuck I hate bed of chaos

Just make a new save, he can't be beaten he was added to the game as a mistake and he hasn't been patched out yet.

Stay out of the attitude era. Modern era Stone Cold only gives you the stunner if you're a heel.

>this is how trannies think

Spike resistance

too soon

It's easy, all you need is this 5.

Fucking OP bards

STOP

just show him this 5

You need to learn the leopard seal summon, but I think it trivializes the fight too much.

Finally beat this guy. Never want to see explosives ever again.

iron maiden only reflects physical damage use magic or lifetap to offset the return

Can we get some appreciation for the classics?

I mean really, has he ever been topped? Brother Sharp and LRA came close, but still.

LAUGH AND GROW FAT

And now he's writing Action Comics 1000.
Kill me.

WATCH OUT user, HE'S GOT A GUN

The rollerblade buff is too strong, please nerf.

>obscure jewish armor
throw money at him, when he's distracted from picking them up, deliver the killing blow

Is it gay if i think he's cute?

fuck this dude's grab attack, can't dodge or block it

Sauce pls based user

>new ideas are inherently good

I have some new ideas for you, faggot. They all involve having all of your orifices stuffed with white hot iron rods.

only a bit of it

he's writing all of Superman soon after, though

Who was in the wrong here?

You got me user

He keeps killing me in 1 hit and i can't dodge aside because of the tight spot, i can't dodge backwards because his attacks have super long range too, whats should i do?

This guy has no weakspots and his minions are far too many and powerful. How do I get past

Wait, what am I supposed to do again in his quest?

I'm always blown away by this fight

HE has no style. So, just challenge him to a dance off.

You have to take on his tutelage and complete the starting strength quest which only ends when you can squat 405 ass to grass.
I recommend doing gomad.

>common enemy suddenly gets boss form
>is the best bossfight ever made
What the fuck

can this guy even be beaten?
after phase 1 he eats an entire thing of Super Male Vitalityâ„¢ and is basically unstoppable

>ironic sadness on an emoji "aesthetic tshirt"
>bull piercing
>green hair
>elf ears
>whatever the fuck is happening with the eyelashes
is this THE bad taste image?

These dubs should distract him.

recruit The Human Holocaust for this fight, he gets bonus damage and evasion against this type of mob

never knew this guy was korean LOL

Give him a glass of unfiltered water

Nice Cammy skin

Because that's where the dick goes user...

You have to attack from range, if you get too close the "Puff-Puff" debuf ticks up and you get charmed

Just blow him when he tries to blow you.

because virgins thinks it's the face of a woman having sex

>that hair
>those ears

>"Damn kid, couldn't you name yourself after a real event?"

Holy shit, Raimi, what an absolute madman

Any tips for this guy?

how do i recruit him?

KEK

what do?

Looking at this image physically hurts me.

He only attacks when you look at his face. Just walk past him while looking up, you'll know you've past him when the crying fades away.

It was a different time.

Image search just keeps giving me Russian websites, pls sauce

don't drop the soap

How do you avoid his Crystal Prison spell?

dude why do you think you have a penny in your inventory

Quit horsing around and get good

Cormorants need to dry their wings after they swim. If you can knock them into the water it will take out their aerial attacks. They'll switch to underwater surprise attacks; but you should be fine if you can make it to shore.

Now does anyone know how to beat Tookie?

did she get dragged into the street and beat to death by roaches yet?

>Can't be blinded
>Immune to sound based attacks
>Coat gives resistance to fire and ice damage
>High FTH
>Pretty much HAVE to be a magical class because he's just too powerful in close quarters
>Early game miniboss
The fuck?????

It's bugged, you have to get out of the tank and fight on foot

Switch to Roman Greco stance style.
Watch out, he's pretty fast later on

did you do the billy herrington quest line? if yes then you can summon him to this fight, he's a tremendous help

His moveset was too based for this world.
;_;7

BEST BOSS FIGHT EVER

It's timed. Either wait for it to stop or jump on top and run faster than their speed.

He can be beaten normally but it's extremely difficult.
If you complete his sidequest before fighting him you can get a bottle of Super Male Vitality which makes the fight much easier.

>you need magical weapons to hit ghosts

I'm pretty sure this is just the Odin fight from Final Fantasy Legend 2

This can only end poorly.

If you don't have the Gym Boss perk and haven't allied with Billy you're going to have a rough time. Just don't pick the jabroni dialogue choice and come back later.

This is a Light Cleric

Who should I main? What's the current meta?

this fucker just keeps mocking me from his perch
whAT DO I DO how do I get him down so I can use melee attacks

Perfect Storm super was brutal.

>Belle Kirschner
enjoy

I wonder if his kouhai ever continued his legacy.
I swear if I make a video game I'm gonna put this guy in there somewhere.

Choose that slut with the uggs if you're a fan of Charisma builds.

Blue girl for max speed

TrackLad. Speed stat also affects crit rate

No matter what I do my character always remains under 200kg so I can't beat him...

How do I grind enough TV diners?

How the hell do I defeat this guy?
He kills me in 1 hit and the area you have to fight is fucking tiny. I don't survive a second if I step on the lava

Use guns and kite him off the train, or make the train stop so he gets off and then you can pass.

Aerosol can + zippo

He's a supposed-to-lose fight at that point, he doesn't even fight you if you're Law aligned.
Just survive until the third stop and get off, he'll bless your passage and let you go.

>Skipping leg day
>Not even once

Cheers

>blue girl taunts
>"you are too slow!"

need to cut him off from the fountain of saedwalk, the source of all his power

STOP POSTING THIS GIF IT HURTS EVERY TIME.

Has anyone even come close to beating this guy? What the fuck are you supposed to do? Every time you get close to beating him he just uses food items to heal and he never fucking runs out.

>NINJA PRODUCTIONS

dios mio...

>he'll bless your passage
so what the fuck are infernal classes supposed to do mr. smartypants?

They used to be better, but the devs nerfed them hard after everyone complained they were too op.

This is the best tank in the game. If you do not have him in your party you are suffering for no reason.

if you give him the Strange Watch he morphs into hero mode and joins your party

That squash has sultry eyes, avoid its charm attacks, don't take the quest

>Toad Sentinels
Yeah, fuck that shit. I've never beaten them without a summon.

Read the box, get the man some beer of the same type and he won't kill you

>oh shit why didn't I think of using guns
>shoot him
>coat is so thick he's practically a bullet sponge
fuck. looks like is the best bet

>Lel let's make a joke character harder than the final boss!!!
Fuck developers who do this, holy shit.

>never wrestled Billy
>lost to a fucking Italian midget
>his slaves succesfully rebelled without much of effort
Why do people like him again?

>boss is a pair of melee fighters
>incredibly fast
>impossible to predict thanks to their weird moves
>head is only weak point
wtf how is this fair

It's a battle of attrition.
Once he eats enough food items he'll have a heart attack and die.

just bring a consumable thread needle

>Dumb faggots don't know about the secret boss
>wahhhh these normal mobs r 2spooky4me
Christ almighty you guys are pussies, literally git gud.
Seriously though somebody else please find the goddamn entrance to the next floor, I keep respawning in the back and my faith build can't do shit.

what do I do with this guy?
he calls me out as soon as I try to use CASIE

Fuck this OP as shit spammed attack, I can't defeat it not even in mirror match.

How do i stop him from sneaking up on me?

I aggro'd that world boss by mistake once...broke all my fucking armor...

Guys I rolled as a Redguard this playthrough and this guy keeps attacking me on sight. I mean he's the damn tutorial guide so I can't fight him at this level.
What made this playthough different, is my game glitched?

>that RNG bullshit where he summons a fuckheug sandwich on top of you and takes a bite of it
I can dodge the brisket but fuck that pastrami, I swear it has a fullscreen hitbox

I've been in this fight for days, he just keeps eating MORE and MORE.
I'm pretty sure he's not fucking human.

You'll have to use Resist Purify to get through. Or use a Brimstone if you didn't learn it yet.
Otherwise just keep yourself protected with 9th Circle or closest equivalent and tank the holy damage whilst using restoration items, there's not much else you can do.
I think Belphegor shows up to clear the path if you cleared his quest earlier, but you'll probably want to cash his favour later on anyway.