Tell me how Microsoft will inevitably fuck this up

Tell me how Microsoft will inevitably fuck this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofempires.com/news/age-empires-definitive-edition-achievement-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they've already fucked it up by making it windows 10 exclusive

>windows store only
>cant play offline
>cheat codes are DLC
>removes WOLOLO

Microsoft ruins everything.

>>cheat codes are DLC
you kidding me right?

>Remove wololo

>cant play offline

FUCK OFF
THIS HAS TO BE BULLSHIT
IT HAS TO BE
I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MENTIONED ANYWHERE
DON'T FUCKING DO THIS

FPBP

I look forward to the Steam, non-W10 exclusive release in 6 months when this flops completely.

Now that I can play the original AoE in high resolutions in Linux, I couldn't care less how Microshit fucks this up.

Didn't need to be mentioned, that's standard for all W10 store purchases.

sounds like something microsoft would do
horribly managed company

>removes WOLOLO

>Didn't need to be mentioned, that's standard for all W10 store purchases.

>implying anyone on Cred Forums uses the Windows 10 store and is therefore familiar with it

This is a true and important fact.

Which is exactly why this will be on Steam eventually. It's not going to sell like this. MS keeps making this same mistake over and over. All but Forza and Gears of War have ended up on Steam and not W10 exclusive after a while because no one is buying from their terrible store.

Make it so we have only a "unit building" that produces archer, infanty, calvary, just three of those units. No upgrades outside of "boost atack/defense" changing appearance because only one unit type. One siege weapon: battering ram. No water maps (Because naval warfare wasn't engaging to players). No unique units because we don't want one civilization to be "better" historically offending players.

Oh and no campaign. online matches only, AI is generally a clusterfuck.
But you can buy boosts for your "home base" to give you edges in the next match!

My dad is second in command to bill gates, request what you want in aoe1 remaster and i will deliver.

Isn't it being done by Relic?

Won't happen with this, but unironically I guarantee their plans for Age of Empires 4 are a loot box oriented take on the card system from 3, like Halo Wars 2.

Who the fuck cares? Did you underage fucks really think any AoE was gonna be good again?
Don't tell me you cucks actually bought AoE2 HD

The ideal future is one where they fix the fucking store, not one where you fund Dota 2 tournaments with AoE games.

ageofempires.com/news/age-empires-definitive-edition-achievement-list/

Fucking Hell.
MAKE AXEMEN GET 'CHEEVO POINTS

Wow, what a fucking achievement!

no the ideal future is where microsoft doesn't leverage their desktop operating system to extract rent from software sales

>it's fine if Steam does it

Yay another achievement name veni vidi vici, just like Civ 5, Rome total war (2 times) and total war attila

>Valve's desktop operating system

yep, because they don't own the platform
microsoft should have been demolished by anti-trust in the '90s, but the u.s. government is garbage

fuck 3's entire card system. dumb fucking shit that encouraged spamming a civ in single player to unlock all the cards for online play. The shipment system wasnt bad, but having it be an element from outside the game itself was stupid and homogenized every fucking deck into the same bullshit. make the cards like relics or something that have to be discovered and used in the game. I'm too big an AoE fangay to get excited by 4, since its too obvious all the bullshit thats going to get crammed into the game to appeal to whales. Either that or we go CIV 6 and get IPAD AoE art (and the transactions)

>buying 5000 year old game
there are HD patches to the first one you need nothing else

>you need nothing else
How about a playerbase?

>muh w10 store
Stay mad steamcucks.

>AoE4 multiplayer
>join competitive 1v1 match
>start with 4 villagers and a town center
>send all the villagers to gather food and shit
>click on town center to spawn more villagers.
>see a dollar bill symbol on the bottom right corner, hover mouse over it. "Click here to get faster spawns!"
>click the icon, in game store pop up. "Buy 2x spawn rate for 20 minutes for only 3.99$!"
>close the window decide to play normally since I know money doesn't make up for skill or lack there of.
>10 minutes go buy, manage to make a small army of long bowmen and some pussy light cavalry
>all of the sudden the enemy player arrives with a 100 elephants equipped with flame cannons. (A unit you can't even get through normal game play) Realize I'm playing against a whale.
>get rekt.

it's being done by the devs who released aoe2 hd.