Almost 4 weeks since release

>almost 4 weeks since release
>STILL NO FIGHTERZ CRACK
How are piratepoorfaggots handling this?

You tell me

i manage, i got monhun so it's okay but yeah i'm waiting on that stupid crack

completely worth the buy

>Waiting for the switch release
Cut my life into pieces

I pity the person that’d play this game for the story anyway

Great. That's less time for procrastinating.

I'll wait for the imminent Z edition or whatever they choose to call it with all the dlc because we all know fighting games sell like ass

>pirating a fighting game
I mean, if you only want to play Story Mode, Arcade Mode and Training Mode forever, that's fine and all, but why?

>crack
Why would you want to play fighting games by yourself?

Hell, they haven't even bothered to crack the DLC characters for Marvel infinite. The scene doesn't give a fuck about fighting games.

Couch vs, I guess.

>poorfags will be 1 month+ behind on the meta

Why bother?

You are aware that you can play pirated games online, right?

oh no! I'll have to wait a couple more weeks...man I wish I had some europoors to buy the game.

Have fun begging russian discords for a steamfix match instead of just using the built in instant matchmaking.

>Pirating a fighting game
The story mode is absolute shit and the game is incredibly online focused why would anyone bother cracking it?

I unironically love moostasche Vegeta.

how about touching your fucking backlog

by not giving a shit about generic weeb games

>it's a fighting game witha shit story, why would it get cracked?
Well you can play it offline, and fighting games get cracked and have their online functionality turned on all the time.

>4 weeks
wow, alread? didnt even bother me yet

Playing on FightCade, my man.

Is that Vegeta LGBT+?

No it's Vegeta GT

Zodiac Age got cracked and uses the same version of Denuvo that FighterZ has. Maybe it will get cracked soon.

>Capcom shills, desperate for a new strategy to stop DBFZ's success, try to harm Arcsys sales by propagating cracks of the game

>little do they know that nobody with a working brain would want to play a modern fighter offline only.

Well, I'll rather just wait 6 months to get the next version for discount and all the current DLC.

I just spent my tax refund on it. I was banking on pirating it, but I caved in. I don't even like fighting gamese except killer instinct, I just like dragon ball z.

Not all. Dbfz and nrs games have set records lately while capcom struggled.

Its the longevity of a fighter that matters most. The same goes for any online focused game really.

>Played the game for 4 hours
>Got bored of it and uninstalled it
>Back to tekken 7
>tfw mad that I can't refund it anymore
What a fucking waste

What records has it specifically set?

It was that bad ?

You shouldn't have played it for 4 hours then, you fucking dumb ass.

I thought for sure it was the fastest selling fighter on steam or at least there was headlines everywhere for that

Mkx was the fastest selling fighter of all time thus far though besides smash which probably doesn't count. Only sf2 and tekken 3 are ahead in raw numbers though which isn't surprising considering they've had a massive head start and one was a trendsetter and the other released at the "peak" of the genre.

>play a $60 game for 4 hours

>want to return it

>implies you know how PC return policies work

>fighting game

>four hours

You didn't do too well in school, huh?

MK is spectacle shit for edgy Amerimutts, they haven't made a balanced game since MK3.

>playing fighting games online with korean ritalin addicts instead of at home with a friend or family

>Still no Goku Verde or Goku Morado
Come the fuck on Toei give me the rainbow

>I thought for sure it was the fastest selling fighter on steam or at least there was headlines everywhere for that
"fastest selling" does not mean "best selling".