steamdb.info/app/377160/graphs/),
youtube.com/watch?v=lMx3XPHg6Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=2dug_GySNKg
youtube.com/watch?v=PyItK3MTwyw
ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Bugs_and_Glitches
afkmods.iguanadons.net/Unofficial Skyrim Patch Version History.html
youtu.be/3LDf0RVSwYc
youtu.be/JuZjwC0nuWo
pcgamer.com/the-weirdest-glitches-and-bugs-weve-seen-in-kingdom-come-deliverance/
psu.com/news/kingdom-come-deliverance-update-1-03-1-04-patch-notes/
techopedia.com/definition/22054/showstopper-bug
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.330923-Game-Breaking-Glitches-in-Skyrim-Whos-responsible
gamewatcher.com/news/2018-13-02-kingdom-come-deliverance-bugs-the-best-glitches-you-can-find
kotaku.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-has-some-problems-1822952773
vg247.com/2018/02/13/kingdom-come-deliverance-gameplay-bugs-fixes-two-weeks/
usgamer.net/articles/kingdom-come-deliverance-mod-fixes-the-games-troublesom-save-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitch streamers

Witcher 3 being a Ubisoft game, people buying it for the hype and not playing it.

ALL TIME PEAK ON XBOX WITH KH:D IS HIGHER THSN THE WITCHER 3 SKYRIM AND FALLOUT 4

How will they recover

hey I played it for 10 minutes, until I got to the fag with dogs.

Releasing when absolutely nothing else is coming out

The PC version being Steam only, as opposed to Witcher 3

nice, witcher 3 always was extremely overrated

no handholding

It's coming out on GoG next week.

Not seeing those GOG numbers.

won't be on gog for another week

Fbcbcchdbccv

>People not playing Witcher 3

So thats the reason the game had gigantic legs after release.

Its simple.
KC:D is fresh. Noone ever made game like it. Like the ARMA is simulator to FPS games, KC:D is a simulator to RPG games. People that made KC:D worked on arma also.

Which makes it pointless to compare numbers between a game that was available for preorder on GOG a year before release with one that's Steam first.

>game needed 3 million copies sold on Steam to break even
>not even half a million copies sold

don't care nigga

Consoles will make up the majority of sales, just like Witcher 3.

what are you talking about nigger? It broke even on second day, devs said themselves.

did TW3 that bad that sony gave refunds?

They said they needed 3 million on Steam alone.

Game is already dead.

read
Game is a huge success financialy and there will be sequel.

Jesus Christ be praised!

What the shill said is impossible. The game had a 5 year development cycle, which means massive costs. Thus the 3 million figure on Steam is normal.

>They said
source

I got bored out of it a few hours in, dunno if what he said is true in general but it's true for me.
Legs don't mean much either considering the hype it got.

I bet you are american.

pcgamesn.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/kingdom-come-deliverance-sales-numbers
>According to Slovakian newspaper Hospodarske Noviny (a rough google translation of the full article is available via that link), Vavra said that the game was set to break even today, as well as passing 500,000 copies sold.

In case you have a problem with reading and understanding, here is the key phrase:

>the game was set to break even today, as well as passing 500,000 copies sold.

tfw too tazy to even consider pirating it. how does it run on an i5 + 970. Is 60fps possible at 1080p?

>Thus the 3 million figure on Steam is normal.
At 60$?
Are you retarded?
FFXV broke even on the first day it was released and it's WAY more expensive than this game.

FFXV sold 5 million copies on the first day though

if you're too lazy to pirate you're not going to want to fuck with tweaks to get it to even run, wait for feb 27+ see how patch is.

Having an actually-good combat system (so not the Witcher)

Appealing to right wing politics actually works. ResetEra on suicide watch.

>trusting Jew devs
are you fucking serious m8?

that has to be console because that looks worse than Skyrim on the 360

The source they provide doesn't say how much they would sell to break even. Vavra hoped to sell a million copies over a few days somehow.

KCD had a 10 million dollar budget. FF was exponentially higher.

FFXV needed to sell 10 million to recoup its development costs.

>KCD had a 10 million dollar budget

You need a source for that. There is no way the game can cost that after 5 years of development.

Skyrim came out before all time high was recorded
Check steamDB, I think the actual all time high is somewhere around 200k
Still, for what's basically an indie game made by some funposting slavs, KCD did pretty well reaching almost half of skyrim's numbers

That information is false, and has been known to be wrong since like mid 2016.

>Comparing a AAA Jap game from a long-standing franchise to the first game made by some random slav studio

Too bad the combat is spoiled because your enemies are either peasants that die or yield in one hit or perfectparrying jedis that sidestep every single attack, never fall for a feint and break all your combos

>Needing to stack 2 platforms vs 1
Sad.

And it also had a much larger budget and took twice as long to make.

It's made in slavland so the costs are lower
Same thing with Witcher 3
If it was made in the United States of Goblino the costs would have been double or triple to pay for the extra hamburgers

>paying full price for a single-player game, which is probably gonna get another 80$ worth of DLC

why do people do this?

>not considering the cost of living in the region the game was made

That's one of reason witcher 3 looked so good for its modest budget. A million dollars goes a lot further in poland and the Czech republic. Where have all these retards come from?

Were is the quests? Witcher 3 is Bioshock Infinite level of complex.

>If it was made in the United States of Goblino the costs would have been double or triple to pay for the extra hamburgers
and it wouldn't have been buggy. you get what you pay for

I don't think exponentially really applies to something that isn't growth comparison. Also it seems that FFXV didn't break even on 5m and is said to need 10m.

I don't think KCD pulls some horrifying numbers on steam. It seems to plateau at about 400k copies sold at max price right now with later big increases being during sales. That's somewhat good for a relatively unknown title with a decently big budget. The game seems to have been for a quite long time in development too. In comparison TW3 has 4.5m copies sold, probably at least half of that in the first week.

>Same thing with Witcher 3

The Witcher 3 budget was 80 million. Those numbers require around 6 million copies sold just to break even.

Didn't The Witcher 3 come out 3 years ago? I don't understand the comparison.

does someone has the picture with todd howard from the video where the guard kicks and charges at you?

witcher 3 is overrated, just like BOTW

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONONO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING BROS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FLOP HOW CAN A RACIST BIGOTED GAME LIKE THIS BE A SUCCESS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN WHY DO WE KEEP LOSING WHY WAS WOLFENSTEIN A FLOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are the devs going to prove they are "cool" the way they act and be generous with the price the way the Witcher devs are? Or are they going to be like Bethesda and sell the game AAA price for 10 years?

ITT:

Bunch of retards comparing the first game by a random new slav studio to sequels from acclaimed franchises

Hahahaha. Everyone look at this retard. He probably thinks Ford's are great quality vehicles too.

>good combat system

Deliverance combat system is so bad it makes The Witcher 3 look competent.

Most of money was spent on the game instead of marketing.

>It seems to plateau at about 400k copies sold at max price right now
Doesn't seem like plateau to me, altough it already passed the inflection point.
steamdb.info/app/379430/graphs/

Yes, to show that the random slav game needs only a fraction of the sales to be profitable when compared to said game.
The retard might be you if you can't get that.

With euro truck simulator it looks like czechs are really into simulators

too hard for you?

>Most of money was spent on the game

So why is the gameplay such shit?

>Fantasy dating sim feat. Fabio

What's there not to like?

>most people haven't even finished the tutorial

>shit gameplay is good because it makes the game harder

Look at actual owner numbers m80, not concurrent players in single player game. One look at steamspy and you already see the growth rate starting to hang near the bottom. Even your CC players chart shows that it peaked yesterday and next hill seems smaller.

It was in czech television that the budget was about 200 millions czech crowns, cca 10m USD including marketing

Because success of the game hurts your feelings.

>and it wouldn't have been buggy.
oh yeah like bethesda right

go play minecraft if you want fun sword fights retard

>comparing an activity that requires high levels of human labor vs. one that has largely been automated away
Just stop posting. Czech programmers are shit compared to American ones, which is why they're paid peanuts.

I bought it to btfo SJWs

>paying 60 dollars to troll the libs epic style
I did that too.

Your just making shit up because your butt hurt. Why are most Americans so pathetic??

That's purely anecdotal and it would be crazy even considering the cost of living and team size. Given the time they worked on the game I would expect it to cost at least 30 million dollars, which would require at least 1 million sales to break even.

>go play another game if you want fun gameplay.

Bethesda's games are pretty pristine compared to KCD. I can't remember a time I played Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim and loaded a cutscene that crashed the game, but that's happened to me continuously in KCD 1.2. When you chase down the quarryman who dropped rocks on people as he drags his bandit buddy out of the mill, I got not one, not two, but 5 glitches where the cutscene wouldn't load after approaching him. When I drank in the bar with the Hussite preacher and went to his home with the wenches, the game stalled twice on the cutscene and crashed. I ended up alt+f4ing both times, and I ended up missing out on the preaching content after sleeping with the wenches because the only way I could progress in the main quest is by turning him down at the bar and skipping the whole thing.

And then there's the random bullshit like not being able to walk up stairs, getting clipped with collision on the doorways, and failing to lockpick a door by getting stuck in a rubberband infinite loop because for some godforsaken reason the dumb worthless Czech programmer decided to keep the collider on the door enabled as you approach it for a B&E.

Like I said, Bethesda games are fucking pristine compared to this shitjob of programming.

Vavra said that in television

>not eating grass and burning money to trigger the libs

t. Beta Cuck Soyboy

What success? it still hasn't broken even and sales have slowed to a crawl.

See and also pic related. There's a reason why the USA braindrains all the good programmers of worth. The sad side effect is that it leaves behind shitty ones in their home countries, who pretend to be able to program a game.

Enjoy the 40 FPS on a modern ($800+) rig though, I guess.

>Bethesda's games are pretty pristine compared to KCD

They're unplayable without their modding community releasing fix patches, that's how pristine they are. Budget of 100 million and you eat their shit right up

>They're unplayable without their modding community releasing fix patches
You're mixing up stability and shit design. I'm not going to defend Bethesda's shitty design choices or lack of content.

Stop conflating them like a retard.

>There's a reason why the USA braindrains all the good programmers of worth
And what good AAA games have USA released recently?

>praising jewish games

Hello resetera SJW

mhm new vegas was fully playable at launch too, americans are so good at what they do.

Holy fuck you are stupid.

Why the fuck are you playing AAA games? Jesus christ this board is lost.

It was in profit after 2 days

But you are just baiting for reaponses

This doesn't include the gog sales/player count. Lot of people bought it there for no drm

You couldnt name anything could you

>Look at actual owner numbers m80, not concurrent players in single player game
I think you should do that or do I need to screencap it and post it here?

>Even your CC players chart shows that it peaked yesterday and next hill seems smaller.
Cuz it was during a weekend, you dildo. Today's peak is the largest working day peak so far, which clearly manifests that the quality of the game played more important part than marketing or hype.

because authentic eurojank beats westernized sjwfied bullshit

why Witcher 1 is superior to 3

Two boogeymans for the price of one. Neat.

Their mix of German and Slav blood is a prime recipe for high-functioning autism

>mhm new vegas was fully playable at launch too
I don't recall it consistently crashing on a cutscene when I played it at launch, so yes, NV was actually playable.

I won't know the Hussite preaching storyline because KCD's programmers are garbage.

If you want to be paid $90k you need to provide skills/products that allow your employer to profit off that, despite paying a high expense. It's simple math. Besides the Swiss, European programmers are pretty much worthless. Anyone with a brain leaves for the USA to work.

Are you blind? I posted one. I don't know why you'd want AAA trash in the first place considering 50% of their budgets are advertising, which speaks nothing of the quality of the product, and more importantly to this conversation, stability of the programming.

Eurojank is a term. Learn it, use it. It's caused by incompetent programmers and sometimes designers.

>And what good AAA games have USA released recently?

What Remains of Edith Finch was pretty good for a walking simulator.

Witcher was always "sjw" at core, just not in the American way.

Forgot to quote endless butthurt from simple truthtelling, how quaint

>I think you should do that or do I need to screencap it and post it here?
Here you go m8. Look how the slope is angled and day to day deltas.
>weekend
Wagecucks everyone. Anyway even wagecucks during working days have enough time to put a few hours in and get the peak going.

>Witcher is now SJW according to Cred Forums

So you've only played 5% of the game. Your loss really.

>Before the SJW craze, this was okay with Cred Forums

What happened?

>consistently crashing
I havent crashed once in Kingdom come either, is this really your argument?

it might be made by one drop kike but the game its self is pretty historically accurate

God damn I forgot how trash Witcher 3's UI was.

>Witcher 3 came out nearly 3 years ago

The game is pretty boring and the main quest is really not worth the 30 hours it takes to be completed.

The gameplay is pretty bad too.

(not to imply that KFC isn't complete garbage)

Kind of hard to deny after CDPR praised Horizon Zero Dawn

alright, that's your opinion. Unpopular as it is

don't forget the book that promotes communism from the bookstore in novigrad
probably just one of the writers though man overall the game is pretty anti-sjw culture

Forgot that liking a game with brown people makes you into an shithead online activist.

Yes, because crashes suck absolute dick in this particular game. I repeated the same fucking time attack quest, going down from the top of the cathedral scaffolding to a horse to racing out and catching up with a brigand who was killing and burying someone. That takes about 4 minutes, plus loading time.

Crashing on that 5 times made me reconsider how much I liked the game. It has shit programming, there's no way around it. Even Bethesda handles the chaos of an open world RPG better, and that's fucking saying a lot. The only time the past 3 Elder Scrolls games have ever crashed on me was when I loaded mods out of order.

>So you've only played 5% of the game
I was about to look for a Baron that had seen Ciri, not sure how far into the game that is but the gameplay loop just wasn't doing it for me.
I'm happy the game did well since it's a very well produced story-focused game but that sort of thing isn't my cup of tea.

>anyone with a brain moves to America

Hah. I got some news for you but I'm worried it will shatter your world view and you will kill yourself or go shoot up a school, like the pathetic American you are.

Regardless, GOG was 50% of TW3 at launch.

TW3 sold more on PC than both consoles.

>all those buttmad faggots who got triggered by people saying christian stuff as greetings

Even Witcher fans agree that the combat mechanics aren't good. And that the main villain in TW3 is terrible.

>The gameplay is pretty bad too.
That's an opinion alright... a garbage one at that but hey it's an opinion you're (sadly) free to have.

>That gameplay
You can cheese any game if you wanna be a faggot about it

Not an argument. Unless you want to keep posting your butthurt, dispel this graph Europeans are the peasants of programming. Even Russians do a better and more effective job.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1488589236639.webm/

Silly obsessed shitposter still posting pre-patch webms.

You've missed out on a lot. Still, your loss for being impatient.

youre clearly new then

>no stamina drain

how?

Meanwhile, Steamspy, a site which actually tracks owners and sales says it's barely passed 300K

Stop falling for jewish tricks dumb goy.

The combat isn't good, but still enjoyable. The villain is dumb, but the rest keeps you engaged. Grow out of your shitposting phase already.

Consoles count too buddy, especially since for consoles it's probably giving shipment numbers.

Witcher 3 really is an awful game in every way.

I dont give two shits how many times you crashed, fact of the matter is bethesda games are buggy pieces of shit despite their enormous budgets.

No you are a retard. That's why I'm just slinging insults at you. I would just be explaining math to a chimp. It's a waste of time. So I'll just keep attacking your American ego and farming (you)'s

You're aware they count console sales in that 500k number aswell, yes?

It's not an opinion.

>Here you go m8.
Good, you can see I was correct it's already beyond inflection but it's not "plateau".

>Anyway even wagecucks during working days have enough time to put a few hours in and get the peak going.
I don't think you understand what I meant. Take a look at your average game that's propelled by marketing (steamdb.info/app/377160/graphs/), you can see the number of players starts to drop after 2nd working day and the weekend barely surpasses it.

Oh no, the game maked only 2m dollars last day with 10m budget

yep, TW3 was considered major dissapointment at launch and sony was giving refunds to every purchase

>The combat isn't good, but still enjoyable. The villain is dumb, but the rest keeps you engaged. Grow out of your shitposting phase already.

It has its moments but what really kills the game for me was the pacing, takes way too long for the Ciri plot to go anywhere.

Some individual subquests are good, but the overall game is pretty underwhelming.

>(sadly)
yeah how dare someone have an opinion, especially if it's different from someone else's

>It's not an opinion.
Sorry buddy, it is.

>You've missed out on a lot. Still, your loss for being impatient.
I don't really think I missed out on much, I can't play a game that long only for the story. I mean it is a book adaptation so it's not like I can't get this story anywhere else.

You can literally customize any part of the Witcher 3 Ui though.

It's just a terrible and clunky combat system. Just because garbage like KC:D is even worse that doesn't make it good.

I like both games and don't have a strong opinion on either one, how does that make you feel?

Not an argument. I gave 2 specific examples of how KCD's quest programming is shit. You repeat "Bethesda games are buggy" over and over without citing a single example.

Fallout NV, Oblivion, Skyrim, whatever you name, it has fewer showstopper bugs than KCD. KCD is a flaming pile of garbage in that department and the entire programming team should be laid off. No use of defensive programming, no unit tests, it seriously looks like they sprinted toward the release milestone without giving a single fuck about what they're charging $60 for.

I wouldn't care if the rest of the game (story, setting, graphics, combat system, etc.) didn't have promise. That's why I specifically say to fire the shit programming team. Maybe they could hire Americans (or British) to do the job right with a sprawling messy open world RPG. God fucking knows Czechs, Canadians, Germans, and the French can't do it.

Shipped is not sales, retailers will be as stuck with unsold stacks of this shit as they were with Battleborn.

>gameplay is only combat
Ignoring the underage retard mentality, the combat system is simple and fairly easy. you just have to train your skills because it’s fucking rpg and retarded can’t go two seconds without be god master slav fuck immediately.

I haven't been on Cred Forums in like a year though.

>Not knowing the definition of opinion
>2018
>Having shitty opinions
>2018

wish more people knew this. all of fucking Final Fantasy 15's release month was this garbage as dimwit journalists reported shipped==sales numbers like the goddamn worthless heretics they are

It means you should play a good game for once, or kys you're self.

you have to watch for sword health, your twitch virtual friend is obviously too stupid to realize this

Look up 2017 sales numbers. It beat out a huge amount of games in sales 2 years after release. Returns included.

I'm sorry but the biggest american company known for making open world videogames are also infamous for making buggy piece of shit games. So maybe cut it down on the jingoism.

In a way it gave me the same feelings as the books where the side stories and more minor happenings are better than the main plot.

NOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IM IN CHARGE HERE

Not an argument.

>I'm sorry but the biggest american company known for making open world videogames are also infamous
so it should be trivial to provide an example huh

KCD's is actually pretty good once you get used to it. The lock-on system sucks but the rest is fun. It's just really badly explained in the game, both in terms of the mechanics of how it actually works and how much stats actually matter even when the game makes it seem like it's all skill.

I'm usually not a fan of complex fighting systems in RPGs and I've never really played anything similar, and I was extremely frustrated by it at first, but now I've come to enjoy it a lot. Once you git gud you can tear through dudes like it's Skyrim but actually feel like you're fighting and not just spamming left click.

Oh its an argument, it's just that you dont like reality.

>selling almost 40,000 copies a day
How could this happen bros.....how....in a time when it was going to be #HerTurn, common sense gun control was finally going to be achieved, free education and free healthcare....how did it all go so wrong???

What's a good game then?
Please show me the way, enlightened user.

>>gameplay is only combat

The clunky horse riding and following red trials is even worse though.

Only cost 5 million to develop. I doubt the marketing budget was all that huge. Considering it's been out for a week and sold a little over 500,000 copies it's doing pretty well.

Do the math yourself.

Handful of idiots paid 20-40k USD yearly for developing the game (art, coding, etc).
Bunch of 5-10k USD development computers for each person.
Some 50k a year development office.

AAA games spend millions on advertising and buying engine rights as well as paying for usage rights of songs and art.

I would absolutely love to play Kingdom Come Deliverance but I adamantly refuse to do so out of principle until it's on the Switch.

The Switch has spoiled me. Never again will I return to the old ways of gaming.

It's so comfy.

>In a way it gave me the same feelings as the books where the side stories and more minor happenings are better than the main plot.

Yeah. I rather liked the monster hunting quests, those had nice pacing and were fun.

Which reminds me that I really need Monster Hunter World on PC.

Inflection changed some time ago already, it's plateauing pretty hard, it has already had most of its full price copies bought.
>Take a look at your average game that's propelled by marketing (steamdb.info/app/377160/graphs/),
A weekend away the game will lose a lot of concurrent players because it's a single player game and a good portion of players will already be done with it.

Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=lMx3XPHg6Nw

They are so common they are damn near features in beth games.

>The lock-on system sucks

You might as well end the post there.

>What's a good game then?

If you need to ask it means you have much to learn.

Arguments need proof. You just repeat the same old stereotype over and over.

Bethesda is a giant fuck-up of a company in many ways, like being on the frontline of DLC with horse armor (just like scumbag Paradox in Sweden) and constantly diluting down the content of their game. Yet in terms of programming an open world RPG they do a fine job for how messy of a job it is.

Warhorse in contrast has a lot of good qualities about it, but they have a shit programming team in many areas. Quest trees, collision physics, clipping, and hanging states are all god awful and should have pushed back release date by at least 1-2 months. But they didn't.

The only jingo retard here is you.

>Only cost 5 million to develop

The shills are getting crazier as time passes.

stop calling it KC:D
I can't not see the
>:D

It's SJW according to leftypol posters who never played the game and are taking things out of context. TW3 has a mix of political leanings, non of which are far left.

>Arguments need proof
Ask and you shall receive
youtube.com/watch?v=2dug_GySNKg
youtube.com/watch?v=PyItK3MTwyw

Superior american programmers was it

>stop buying this game
>we were meant to laugh at Cred Forums
>its not fair

>explore some 15th century castles
Literally nothing like that in the game, which is pretty disappointing.

>so it should be trivial to provide an example huh
ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Bugs_and_Glitches

>department and the entire programming team
It's more of an cryengine thing. It had to be nearly rewritten to fit an open-world game into it.

>like they sprinted toward the release
This is correct.

>TYT
>Nambla
>Clinton
>Soviet
>Antifa

That's some decent false-flag shitposting.

Retarded amerimutt takes costs out of his ass and presents them as facts. Hilarious.

I still remember the Kickstarter where they promised M&B-style battles.

I am not from America. I am just being realistic.

What a cheap copout to try and mask your shit taste.

>reported everywhere that the budget was only $5 million
>thats not true because I say so
SEETHING

What is the point in all of these bait shill threads?

After playing it for 2 hours you know that the game

>looks like ass
>still has shit ton of bugs
>an abymassal combat system
>is a waste of your money

The game might be good in 2 years if say put a lot of work into it, but then again not everybody cares about medival games.

>it's plateauing pretty hard
>33k today vs. 35k yesterday
No, user. That's not "plateauing pretty hard".

>A weekend away the game will lose a lot of concurrent players because it's a single player game and a good portion of players will already be done with it.
That's a speculation, but even if correct it doesn't undermine mine statement in any way.

>doesn't recognize the game

What a fag.

>0:30 cart bug
Possibly a showstopper, too bad it cut off. If the horse can make it to the end of the path to trigger the cutscene, it's actually fine.

>0:50 mammoth floats into sky
Trivial

>1:10 soldiers floating up
Same thing, trivial

>1:26 Kid seated irregularly near table
Trivial

>1:36 repeat mammoth
Trivial

>2:00 fucked up tail
More trivial shit, are you seriously wasting my time with this video?

>2:15 player's horse floating in sky
Quite serious

>2:51 dragon animation frozen
Still functions, assuming the hitboxes are retained. Considering it hit the ground, the colliders seem intact

>3:00 corpse following
Not actually sure what's going on here since he didn't attack it, so much like the first example I can't determine whether this is a showstopper or not.

I'm going to spell this out plainly and cleanly for you in non-programmer language. There are serious bugs and non-serious bugs. A cutscene consistently hanging up and failing to load, causing the player to Alt+F4 out and lose all progress up to that point, is a showstopper. It prevents the player from doing something, due to unknown behavior. Then there are non-serious bugs, which seem to be 95%+ of the videos you linked me to, where models aren't animating or replaceable mook mobs are floating up places they shouldn't be. Or worse with the horse in sky issue, the player is specifically glitching the game by doing specific actions to break it.

This is not comparable to being straight up unable to walk up a set of stairs you need to climb to accept the main quest from Radzig. It's a fucking stair collider, that is impeding the game. It's sloppy and unacceptable, especially at $60. You do not release a game with showstopper bugs, no matter what fucking schedule you're on, and KCD's shit programming is a black stain on Warhorse's reputation.

>not a single source to back up his insane claim

The developers live in a shithole third world country, with the money they raised from actually developed countries on KS, it would be plenty to fund the game for years.

>its fucking rpg and retarded cant go
Did you fail English class Pablo?

>set of stairs you need to climb to accept the main quest from Radzig.
I completed the game with 0 problems, you are cherrypicking and dismissing the evidence presented as "trivial"

All this from one of the biggest devs in gaming

>ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Bugs_and_Glitches
>read the first entry
>it's someone staying in Helgen training some stats up to maximum
No offense but I'm not going to spend reading an article padded out with abuses/glitches and not true bugs. I haven't complained about the ability for the player to become a war god by training for 2-3 hours on the Captain in KCD because it's not a bug. If the player chooses to ruin his or her own experience like that, fine, whatever.

Bugs that crash the game or otherwise impede the player from completing essential actions to win are far more serious.

>hurr search internet hard
Wheres your source faggot?
>On 22 January 2014, Warhorse Studios launched a crowdfunding campaign via Kickstarter with the goal of generating ten percent of the US$5,000,000 budget

Come on, Bethesda games are just as fucked if not more.
Did you forget about game breaking bugs on consoles that took weeks to fix?
Or take a look at this:
afkmods.iguanadons.net/Unofficial Skyrim Patch Version History.html
This is the unofficial bugfix patch for Skyrim. And even with it the game is far from being bug free and you still need more player made fixes to make the game stable.

KCD is a low budget slavshit game compared to this well known franchise by a well known and experienced developer with unlimited budget.

>No, user. That's not "plateauing pretty hard".
Ye okay just skip the previous day too and interpolate off even a smaller number of points. Either way it has already gained most of its non-sale owners.

This game was barely marketed at all. I didn't even know what it was until a day after it's release. It baffles me how it got this many sales

>cant get up the stairs
Yeah being stuck on them for 30 seconds really ruined the game for me

>No offense but I'm not going to spend reading an article padded out with abuses/glitches and not true bugs.
>Frozen Stance of Death
>More like a curse then a Glitch. On xbox definetly:Going about your normal bussiness stealing questing whatever your character may freeze. For example i was fast traveling then i notice my character would not move and was stuck in 3rd person could only jump and swing weapons use magic but could now walk or even turn.The only thing that seems to spin is the camera. Reloading the cache or fast traveling did not help or restarting the game or console,being killed or being sent to prison has not helped resolve the issue. Worse is it seems to affect all saves there is a rumour of faulty discs. So watch out it may happen to you aswell!!!
>There is a chance that re-starting the console will help.
Sounds pretty bad to me.

>I completed the game with 0 problems
So did I with Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion. On launch day with no patches for the last two.

KCD is still a shitpile in the programming department even at v1.2.

youtu.be/3LDf0RVSwYc

youtu.be/JuZjwC0nuWo

pcgamer.com/the-weirdest-glitches-and-bugs-weve-seen-in-kingdom-come-deliverance/ (half are animation glitches but there are important ones like physics, stealth and dialogue loops)

psu.com/news/kingdom-come-deliverance-update-1-03-1-04-patch-notes/

and this is the shit they're fixing, I would love to read more about "additional quest bugs fixed' considering I'm approximately halfway through the game and had to reload the game 9-10 times due to broken quest behavior.

I'm so sorry that happened to you user... must have been a traumatic experience

>Either way it has already gained most of its non-sale owners.
If we assume it's following the curve without taking a second breath, but then again it doesn't make me incorrect. You are just moving goalposts.

Yes, that is serious. If you want to go through those and post actual bugs be my guest, but I'm not going to read a padded article much like I don't want to go on Cred Forums and look for the 1 single good post out of 1000

>try to loot weapons from Swordsmith
>weapons despawn as soon as he leaves the shop
>angery.jpeg
>follow Swordsmith to bed
>pick the keys to his trunk from his pocket
>steal all of his clothes and armor from the trunk
>next day
>walk back into store decked out in his armor
>he greets me standing there in his pajamas

>you are cherrypicking and dismissing the evidence presented as "trivial"
techopedia.com/definition/22054/showstopper-bug

>get randomly stuck on doors and stairway
not even Elex was this bad

>being this much of a brainlet

It can take second breath if there are sales, but from the beginning I was talking about full price copies. What's even the point of interpolation if you're gonna assume things will have random spikes as if someone was hitting the measurement equipment with his dick.
>You are just moving goalposts.
How can I be moving goalposts if the entire autism is just you setting harsher requirements on the ill defined plateau.

the devs saw a niche and cathered to it

This. I'm 20 hours in and I've had to reload once due to a bug, besides getting stuck on the stairs for a minute thats all the glitches I've come across, havent even seen any visual bugs. The loading times seem to be exaggerated as well. The only real problem is the framerate drops

so skyrim is worse than elex?

>no u brainlet not me

>Bethesda games are not really buggy
>Yes they are
>No they are not, post examples
>"posts examples"
>Yeah ain't gonna read that shit, post the important ones
>"posts game-breaking one"
>Hey, i'm a cool guy, whatever be my guests. Let me bring up random cesspool of a board for no reason

Yes
Both Skyrim and the shitpile known as Kingdom Come Deliverance are worse than Elex

>be Cred Forums
>shill game nonstop like silly goys
>devs are actually good guys radical centrists
>the glorious cause of radical centrism advances even further

thanks naziboos

People got sick of the Jews shoving blacks down our throats.

t. Elex dev

Says someone who doesn't know the difference between a bug and a glitch and posts glitch articles.

Pro fucking tip: if we're talking about a game crashing, especially one that doesn't have free manual saving, and you're bringing up some worthless replaceable mammoth flying into the sky, I'm indeed going to laugh at you like you're retarded

Nazis are radical centrists
its called third position for a reason

>devs are actually centrists
Dont project your limp wristed fence sitting on to the devs pls

you're trying to argue with shills
what do you expect?

this, just stop answering them

>30 hours in
>zero crashes
Pls tell me more about how unplayable the game you've never played is

Nazis are twister centrist, right on social left on economy except after they stabbed their left people they went pretty centrist on economy too.

Radical centrist is the perfect middle.

>game you've never played
Stupid fucking nigger, read the goddamn quote tree. Someone of your IQ level doesn't belong on an imageboard

> What's even the point of interpolation
You started with interpolations, I'm just saying that interpolations in such matters are not always correct.

>just you setting harsher requirements on the ill defined plateau.
Since when is "plateau" 10% difference of the absolute value?

I see the Kingdom Come fanbase on Cred Forums has fully matured into BOTW and Witcher 3 levels of delusion

BotW was a good game however.

hitler was still economically leftist
strasser was just a retard who wanted to have guilds (basically syndicated anarchism) and nationalism at the same time
hitlers corporatism, individualism in consonance with the collective was way more practical and it actually worked
i actually think hitlers economic vision is genius
a shame nobody will dare try it today because of the negative associations

>an even shittier version of the mess known as Skyrim
>good game

The left-wing divide is mostly nonsense.

do you hate every game that isnt your game Elex dev?

Breath of the Wild has way better gameplay than Skyrim.

You are such a fucking loser autist
>inb4 nod an argumend
Yeah, make sure to tally mark that chalkboard, faggot.

>I'm just saying that interpolations in such matters are not always correct.
And it could be incorrect the other way too and see mass refunds. Not likely to happen though.
>Since when is "plateau" 10% difference of the absolute value?
There are plenty of max value problems that take 10% difference from peak as some kind of enough state. Rise time in control theory in particular is fine with 10%. It's not like there is some max value anyway. The graphs in general are logarithmic-looking when you take out spikes. Owners after a while are generally ever growing, just more and more slowly.

>haven't even said Elex was a good game
>shill instantly thinks i was praising it
you don't get stuck in doors in Elex
that makes it a better than Kingdom Come : BASED VAVRA edition my retarded friend

i remember the dlcs more than the actual game itself. HoS is better than the core game

Why is Elex so heavily shilled in this board?

Having to "restart console" sounds pretty bad to me, user.

Also straight from reddit:
>I’m in the middle of the Companions quest of retrieving all the wuuthrad fragments from the silver hand. So after I finish the quest and get the fragments, I got to exit the dungeon back to Skyrim, Then after the loading screen, the switch says that a error has occurred, and i don’t know why, my last save that wasn’t in the dungeon was 5 hours away. I reloaded and started my switch and game several times, and I don’t know what to do.
Just put "skyrim game-breaking bugs" in google and you'll find a lot of them.

damn it really is a ubisoft game

okay, it only cost 18 million to develop

we all want it back, deep down

>okay, it only cost 18 million to develop

Sounds a bit more realistic but I am still not seeing any source.

The lightning wasn't even close to hitting it

Well, thank you, motherfucker
Now i can’t unsee it too

Based mods actually deleted the metacritic thread. Literally /ourguys/.

>shooting down your shitty animation glitch videos is "autism" now
Literally nigger culture.

The lighting has a gigantic hit box.

>The Switch
let me know when Warhorse is competent enough to fit a game like KCD or Skyrim onto the Switch. I'd love to see which corners they cut

Not even the same user retard.

>And it could be incorrect the other way too and see mass refunds.
It couldn't, due to argument I posted and you conceded by silence.

Sorry user, but two consequtive days with ~10% rise in absolute value is not flat.

>escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.330923-Game-Breaking-Glitches-in-Skyrim-Whos-responsible
>One of the bigger glitches is when a person walks into a building and their character gets stuck. Even reloading will not help. When this happens, you're just stuck and the only way to actually play the game is the start start a brand new game.

If the console versions are selling as well as PC then it will have sold over a million so it's not far-fetched at all

boy do i love screenshots taken out of context

>defending a stranger's post
>and a video you didn't watch
I was half joking about the nigger culture comment, but it sadly seems I was more right than I thought.

works on my PC

Don't respond to TheBull94.

We can go at this all day

gamewatcher.com/news/2018-13-02-kingdom-come-deliverance-bugs-the-best-glitches-you-can-find

kotaku.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-has-some-problems-1822952773

vg247.com/2018/02/13/kingdom-come-deliverance-gameplay-bugs-fixes-two-weeks/

usgamer.net/articles/kingdom-come-deliverance-mod-fixes-the-games-troublesom-save-system

And that's for a week-old game. Give it a few years and you'll see the exact same length forum posts for KCD, if not longer. And unlike Skyrim's bugs, which are a simple F5 save away, the Savior Schnapps system in KCD makes it uniquely vulnerable to bullshit bugs. Sadly it's one of the few things (besides the combat system) keeping filthy casuals out, but it's unacceptable with the amount of bugs and showstoppers the game has. A buggy open world is more tolerable when you spam F5 and recover 5 minutes of lost crash time or have multiple save backups from before the anomaly.

By the way you owe me 10,000 groschen for having to link to goddamn Kotaku. Such dishonorable conduct is not permitted by the laws of the land

jesus fucking christ

>We can go at this all day
Yes we can, that's the fucking point. Bugs are staple of the genre.

At the very least one expects Warhorse to fix their shit on their own, instead of delegating it to the modding community.

>close out thread to play more
>get stuck in a doorway
>crash

couldn't be more poetic for this pile of shit thread full of shills

neat, I only lost an entire half hour due to this one

Thanks Warhorse, truly worth $60 just kidding I pirated this, best decision I made all month

get gud, kid

I did watch it, moron. I wasn't "defending" anybody, just pointing out how retarded and pathetically autistic you are lmao.

>t. Living in an actual shithole

>make a dumb white nationalist game
>literal retards can play it and understand it
>95,863 players

Versus

>make modern Shakespearean classic
>best developed character from any work of fiction
>only highly intelligent, motivated players can fully appreciate the depth of its systems, complexity of its narrative, and sting of its political/social commentary
>95,862 players

HURR DURR MORE BRAINLETS READ HARRY POTTER THAN INTELLECTUALS READ NIETZSCHE.

I suppose the silver lining is that it allowed me to choose to duel Wolfin. Too bad after I killed him his entire camp chimped out at me, so I had to win a 1 v 10 fight

lrn2greentext faggot

Friendly reminder the dude who wrote the witcher series is a huge feminist

FFXV was in development for like 15 years. (And was still shitty.)