What game let's me go REAL FAST

What game let's me go REAL FAST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQo2CEpAN5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bing bing wah

*mauls a child*

What games can I super-jump?

he dindu nuffin, he a gud dog, he waz seein a trainer turning his life around.

what a dumb fucking dog and dumb people to go with it

Don't care
Hate animals and children
Kid gets killed by dog
Dog gets out down
2 birds with one stone

That can't be good for its joints

*put

LOCK ME UP

ITS JUST ONE THOSE DAYS

the average Cred Forums soyboy

How am I a soyboy for not liking animals and children

F-Zero GX

Most animals are built like springs.

For having zero empathy and being fundamentally less than human.

it’s makes you faggot trying to get attention.

because it's always low test soygoys who don't tolerate children or dogs

Do you have the one with the pitbull jumping up the wall?

Stellaris, Mass Effect, other games with FTL.

>believing the fabricated narrative that pits are dangerous

Insulting my testosterone levels
Oh wow I am so injured

Agree with this

That piece of shit kid probably fucking violated the NAP so it's alright.

and then they went home to bite their owners face off.

>The max reverse speed of the truck is 12.3 undecillion miles per hour
>After reaching that speed the truck exists in every location in the universe at once, thus turning all checkpoints green and winning the game

polyball

well good thing about you not liking children is you won't be able to spread your shitty genes, kike :^)

>t. Muhammad
alternativelt

>numale cat owner who doesn't get along with his wife's son

yes it’s all a fabrication

this but unironically

I'm black and single
Have no interest in roast beef

pit bulls make up 6% of dog population yet commit 68% percent of dog related attacks.
hmmmmmm

> all dogs are bad becuz pitbulls

lmao

What happened here?

She violated the NAP.

video

All of you who legitimately defend pitbulls or are baiting are fucking retarded.

I fucking hate all dogs. cats are shit too. I also hate all people in public places.

>pitbull

and he reads hxh, you must feel so intelligent and above everyone else

Nobody said that. Just pitbulls are bad

QUICK
WHICH DOGS ARE THE BEST AND WHY IS IT FUCKING SCHNAUZERS?
PEAK PERFORMANCE

Kangals are true peak performance

my whippet was the sweetest dog i've ever met

But is it really because of the breed, so like genes? Isn't it more about the faggots wannabe tough who get pitpulls who look tough and raise them like killermachines?

BIIIG MUHFUCKIN' RIIIGS

>Isn't it more about the faggots wannabe tough who get pitpulls who look tough and raise them like killermachines?
That's the reason their genes make them violent in the first place.

Maybe if you were such a shut-in kid you'd have experiences of being chased down 3 streets on bike by a loose pit bull growing up like literally every normal person did.

>Not Skyward Bound
>Not Air Bud

SMASHED

Why do dogs go though evolution-like body changes in the matter of a hundred years, but it took humans millions?

English Springer with long legs is the best

Because nobody knows what a soyboy is anymore. We need another term because they've already destroyed cuck numale and soyboy.

they reach sexual maturity a lot faster, and selective breeding pushed them in directions a lot quicker.

Never once said that
Just stated my opinion on brats and beasts

They are aggressive dogs. All dogs are. It's just that pits will do more damage compared to a labrador if it decides to act upon instinct.

That's what bread them into violent niggerdogs in the first place.

Because they are bred to look a certain way, dumbass.

they have deformed skulls and are prone to brain trauma, swollen brain means angery dog
and other breeds can be plenty aggressive but theyre generally not bred to be as strong as pitbulls
like pissed off chihuahua = small bruise, pissed off pitbull = 4 dead, 2 in critical condition

posting my schnauzer

Gravity Rush 1 and 2
Titanfall 1 and 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Spiderman 2

We'd "evolve" too if we intentionally inbred for a hundred years. Dog's don't give a shit and hump anything.

Can we take a moment to appreciate weeb-dogs?

>humans
>live for 90 years
>fully mature in like 20
>dogs
>die in like 10 years depending on race
>mature in a couple of years

Nice schnauzer, lad.
Jelly.

Saw one of these while delivering packages in New Mexico of all places, I wonder if they imported.

Years upon years of using them as attacks and them breeding more of them into that life. They're a lost cause, like Pugs, but people are fucking idiots who keep breeding them.

No one ever says that, retard. People just say pits are bad.

Half-life 2

No, it's genetics. Don't let some retarded pit lover try to tell you otherwise. Plenty of pitts are raised well and just maul a baby randomly one day.

Compared to humans, they breed faster and become sexually active faster. Getting dogs neutered is usually saving their lives and stopping them from creating more unwanted dogs.

Warframe - Volt prime

Was it the American BLACKED version?

Shibe are probable the dumbest breed. They are stupid as hell. Just like their owners with their fucking protecc and attacc meme

you sound like a sociopath. I called the FBI

Nah, they are a smart and independently-minded breed. You are the dumbass getting your opinion from memes.

Not him but dogs and children are just fucking annoying to me. I don't hate kids, though.

EYE: Divine Cybermancy
Titanfall 1 and 2
Quake 3
Armored Core: For Answer

Nah the typical mocha color.

You should at least have sex with the little girl first.

You can't ignore a tight little cunny.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable. He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

no they are retarded

Akitas are a lot bigger in person, they're good dogs though

Labs. I love labs.

>I don't hate kids, though.
Yeah I bet you love to take care of your wife's son Jamaliniquolio.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

> this is what happens when Americans import a breed

Huskies r the best. Real goof balls

There is no dog better at stealing sandwiches than a lab.

is it so hard to just stick with faggot? why do we need all these synonyms
somewhere in space aliens are breeding preteen humans to resemble their young so they can coddle them as pets

It took americans less than 20 years to go from white to amerimutts.

Humans change much faster actually.

Inbreeding.

Labs are S-Tier

Are staffords allright Cred Forums?

Name ONE vidya dog who could beat Holly in a fight.

F-Zero GX and Redout are two games where I frequently go "Okay, this is too FUCKING FAST" and I smash into a wall or fly off the stage.

The way the games themselves reinforce the sense of speed in the music, effects, and controls also helps.

Any games with this feeling?

SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING

I like Viking Corgis (Swedish Vallhund)

Smt chaos routes.

best breed

Why are dogs always so angery?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQo2CEpAN5o

Cockers are cute.
CUTE!

There's nothing really fundamentally different between different breeds of dog besides skeletal size and orientation, which is mostly due to inbreeding common chromosomal or endocrine disorders, similar to dwarfism or gigantism or down's syndrome in humans. Unlike humans, who put on roughly 15x their growth after exiting the womb, wolves and their dog relatives can put on up to 100x their body weight outside of the womb, meaning their own hormonal balance is more influential to their growth than a human, where the parent's hormones have much longer to affect during the gestation period. The end result is there is greater potential variation in size given sustained selective breeding to maximize or minimize the production of certain hormones in the animal. The actual genetic divergence is minimal.

A man of taste.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Volt Speed + Max Run Speed Loki + Tailwind Zephyr + Nova is some absurd shit. You can't even turn without smashing into walls.

>Not speccing into Sense

Missed opportunity tbqh

Hate to break it to you but that's a sign of typical autism rather then the maturity, manhood or even edgy sociopathy you probably have in mind.

is he trying to bury it?

Catfags please

>Can we take a moment to...
reddit can post their shit whenever they like as long is cute pupper now?

It gets fat, ugly, and black?

Used to have an American Bull Dog that was abused by an owner who was using him to train puppies to attack. I used to get in his face all the time as a little kid and he'd snap to back me away and also ate a number of cats but he was always good to me and slept with me every night. Just thinking now that if it had been the wrong dog at that size and I was messing with him like I did with my dog then I'd probably be dead or missing half of my face.
He was a good dog aside from eating cats.

Nothing wrong with eating outdoor cats user. They are an invasive species.