I'm looking to get a 7th generation console either a 360, or a ps3. Which one has better exclusives? Leaning toward 360...

I'm looking to get a 7th generation console either a 360, or a ps3. Which one has better exclusives? Leaning toward 360, since I missed out on a lot of the games for it after my white turd RRed on my 10 years ago, and all the best ps3 games are just ports of ps2 games, and I still have a ps2 that works fine even after I got super stuck on it.

pic related is the game I want to get one of them for.

do you like shmups?

Get a 250gb PS3 slim and hack it faggot

XBox was only good for the first few years, then it turned into crap. With a PS3 + PC you have acess to everything you need

I wanna play crackdown tho. Also lost odyssey

I loved neir automata for it's story. I just want another game that has a story like it.

what would hacking a ps3 do for me? already have a ps2, and my PC emulates 6th gen consoles pretty decently.

I way prefer my ps3 over my 360.

>Leaning toward 360
You're better off getting an xbone. Exclusives like Lost Odyssey, Gears of War, Blue Dragon and 7th gen console exclusives like Red Dead Redemption are playable thanks to backwards compatibility, and run better than they did on 360.
The PS3 doesn't have much worth playing anymore since Uncharted and TLOU got remastered for PS4

He said the main reason he's getting a 7th gen console is for Nier and that isn't on Xbone BC

>pay 60 bucks for a 360 to play all the great 360 games
>pay 500 bucks for an Xbone X (because why even bother with a regular Xbone or S if you're going to buy an Xbone in 2018) to play all those great 360 games and Sunset Overdrive
Hmm.

Hmmmmm.......

PS3 has the superior library, best first party and third party exclusives.
And you can play Nier on the ps3. Just like Drakengard 3, a PS3 exclusives.

The only 360 exclusives worth getting, that I'm remembering, are the early mystwalker games (Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon), Crackdown of course and that's about it to be honest.
There are a lot of good arcade titles to get. The system with the best shmups and some exclusives ports like radiant silvergun or guardian heroes.

But honestly, the software available on the ps3, both physical and digital, place it above the 360.
Ignore Crackdown and Lost Odyssey. They aren't all that great. Not worth losing the chance of getting a ps3

>all those great 360 games and Sunset Overdrive
Don't forget those HUEG games like NGB at 4k. If you're not a poorfag, the choice is obvious.

I prefer my PS3 or my 360, most of the appeal of the 360 was in it's online stuff which is still around but probably won't be for much longer.

>500 smackaroonies for upscaled 4k on a 14 year old 6th gen game

I have an OG xbox, and ninja gaiden black.

>on a 14 year old 6th gen game
One of the best games of all time
Of course, I also bought my bone x for current gen games because it was cheaper than upgrading my PC. Admittedly, I've been playing older gen games on it more than current gen games, but it's still a worthwhile purchase imo

If you want Demon’s Souls go PS3, if not, go Xbox 360

Why getting a one X for backwards compatibility? Just get a standard bone if you missed on xbox hueg and 360 exclusives. Standard bone is enough to experience those games in standard HD.

I'm not saying it's bad because it's old, just that you shouldn't buy a new console for old games.

>I wanna play crackdown tho. Also lost odyssey

both of those are overrated, and not worth the time investment imo. PS3 at least has demons souls and the ratchet and clank games.

I'll get a ps3 later.

I have dark souls, and bloodborne. Not my favorite games imo, and I played the shit out of ratchet and clank. pretty much every game aside from the downloads and all 4 one.

oh, get a 360 then. They are both shit for exclusives

Nier is multiplat.

I personally like my ps3 better than my 360 because the only exclusives I ever used the 360 for was gears of war and halo, and nobody plays them anymore. ps3 has way more single player exclusives, whether they're better or not depends entirely on your taste.

ps3 no question

you can even hack almost all models now with a usb stick and play everything

360 is better
>better controller
>better ui (the guide menu is way better than the laggy xmb)
>better for multiplats
>better exclusives
>has way more digital only games on xbla which will probably get removed soon

Bro, you can get an og xbone for 80-90 bucks

Tales of Vesperia is on Xbox360? Are you getting that if you get a Xbox360?