Is Pit the strongest Nintendo character of all time?

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Is Pit the strongest Nintendo character of all time?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=098JxlzxTeM
youtube.com/watch?v=5UE_zzMl-Pw
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Nope

Christian Long
Christian Long

No, its Kirby

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Pokemon or Mother has the highest power levels among Nintendo series.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

I wouldn't count on it, Pitty Pat.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Not even close.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

he'd be impossible to beat as a mario/zelda/metroid boss that's for sure, simply too fast and mobile

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

You forget that he's grounded without Palutena's help. Most 3D Marios could certainly beat him if he was a boss.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

That's not Kirby

David Rivera
David Rivera

Kirby says hello.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Infinite hyperbole shitters are the worst.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Defeated Gods and saved entire Realms
not the most powerful

Loving every laugh
Kirby couldn't even catch him to suck him up

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

He literally works for someone in the game he's in. How could he be the strongest of all time?

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

It's unironically Kirby

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Is there a Nintendo power level tier list?

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Hey, I heard you needed a goddess to fly

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

No, but he has the tightest asshole.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

master of all fighting styles, elements and concepts
constantly gaining new powers
killed elder gods and the living incarnations of nightmares and darkness
defeated the strongest warrior in the universe
essentially a living black hole
Is there anyone who can even compete?

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Mega Rayquaza

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Kirby or this fucker at least in 2nd place.

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Kills every boss he comes across from dragons to gods
including Palutena and Hades
He's pretty high up there. Probably if you disregard kirby memers.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Top Tier would be Zelda (Golden Goddesses), Mother (Giygas), Xenoblade, and Pokemon (Creation Trio + Arceus)

Below that would be Kirby and Mario.

Right under that would probably be Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

False
Pit is the strongest
No questions asked

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

t salty pit shitter

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

t. epic kirby memer
I cleared all chapters of KIU on 9.0 and Pit is my main in Smash and I am one of the best players around

Shame you can't say the same lol

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Kirby is just plain stupid. But I think Pit's the strongest out of the characters that aren't meme tier strong.

John Cruz
John Cruz

Mega Fug

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

So he's basically Android 21

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Arceus
Pit's literally a godslayer. Arceus is the last character who would win against him.

John Moore
John Moore

KIverse really isn't that strong. Best feats we've seen onscreen are Palutena lobbing a few relatively small islands at Pit, and Poseidon splitting the ocean. Compared to other Nintendo series where you have outright planet busters, the only thing the universe really has going for it is it's speed.

Mason James
Mason James

He's just a fucking pilot, Dynthos did most of the work. And don't forget the help of Palutena, Viridi and Medusa.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

He still managed to kill Medusa. Potentially without the Three Sacred Treasures.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Pit smacked the shit out of Medusa, Pyrrhon, Hades, and Palutena. He eats gods for breakfast.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Kid Icarus has it's own Death Star

Viridi launches Nukes

Not to mention Pit himself slays Gods like it's no big deal
and aliens

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Why do redditors still think "god" is a proper indication of a character's power and not just a title in the universe?

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Palutena is the Pilot
And even then she only completely controls his flight path when necessary
He's the one that shoots and kills things

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Being this upset that people disagree with you over a stupid power level discussion

David Allen
David Allen

Nukes still aren't comparable at all to things like pic related.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Medusa
Honestly not that impressive. Imagine you swatting a wasp with a laser cannon and the intellect of the god
Hades
The mech did
Pyrrhon
Tied to a computer, remember
Palutena
He didn't smack her, and besides, she's obviously among the weaker of the pantheon
Viridi launches Nukes
So do fucking American presidents
He has some control, either way. You get the point either way, the great sacred treasure is doing most of the work

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

and aliens
And GOD ALIENS

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Well, can you give a proper answer? Being a 'god' is completely meaningless on its own.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Then I guess any old human with no powers can be called God you dumb motherfucker

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

He won't be so tough when his asshole gets ripped open

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

Shulk is also a God Slayer and has the power to rewrite the universe. Same with Nanashi in SMTIV:A

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

I guess any weapon does all the work for any character in any fiction ever then

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

You're missing the point, brainlet. Kid Icarus gods clearly aren't anwhere near the same level as, say, Xenoblade or Zelda deities. The term god is meaningless outside of the universe of a series.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

That's not Shulk.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

But not a hot anime girl (probably)

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

I guess any weapon does all the work for any character in any fiction ever then
Naturally. You don't say a soldier with a grenade launcher is able to blow up tanks all by himself. Shit, you could throw Mario into the Great Sacred Treasure with an instruction manual and he might be able to kill Hades.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

may i ask what zelda deities have even done? cause i'm not too aware of them actually doing anything worth a damn, they've sure done a good job stopping ganondorf all those times-oh wait

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Seems like you're the brainlet if you can't comprehend what "God" means. Sorry little bitch, you lost :)

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

Created Hyrule, left the Triforce behind, then fucked off.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Someone has to teach shitters a lesson. Sorry other countries aren't as brave as us.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Look at these gains.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

They woke up from a long nap, flooded Hyrule, then went back to sleep

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Nope.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

is able to be caught and tamed by a ten year old

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Why would they give a shit about stopping Ganon? Din blatantly bestows her power on him.
Anyway, the Triforce in lore is only a small portion of their power, but still has displayed abilities far beyond anything in KI.

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

If Smash is anything to go by then Bayo, Cloud and ZSS.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Kid Icarus has it's own Death Star
Bowser has a machine capable of destroying the entire universe by induced big crunch
your move

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

That's a SEGA character, you tard.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

ah actual god powers, carry on then.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

but still has displayed abilities far beyond anything in KI.
Like?

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

Kirby punched planets in half

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Dynthos created a copy of outer space just so Pit could have a realistic back-drop to reenact his battle with the Space Kraken.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

she's a sega character in the way that pokemon are gamefreak characters you simp

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Cloud is shit, he got beaten by Link in Death Battle

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

The Golden Goddesses are actual creation deities, Hylia is probably closer to the KI gods, what with throwing Skyloft above the clouds.

Not him, but ALttP and ALBW has it used to reality warp the country back to good shape. Along with all the other powers the different pieces grant, the whole Triforce grants wishes, and it can be inferred it's above things like Majora's Mask, which brought down the moon on Termina by itself.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

there's no telling how big that area of space is though
we do know bowser has the capacity to destroy the universe, and it took every single angel sacrificing themselves to stop it

face it Bowser is way more powerful than you could possibly imagine

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Cloud is SS Tier
Link is Shit Tier
Hmmmmm......

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Except that's different because Nintendo has owned IIRC 1/3rd of Pokemon since it started.
Guess that every single character that's been on a nintendo system is a nintendo character. Doomguy confirmed to be a nintendo character, as are multiple licensed characters.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

How the fuck did Bowser even build that thing in the first place? Is it of his design? Does he have a secret ultra genious scientist laboratory? What the fuck is it made of? What the shit powers it? Why is he so big in Galaxy?

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Kirby has never defeated a big bad without help from Dedede, Meta Knight and/or an ancient all-powerful relic though

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

Looks like Diddy Kong fucking curb stomps Ganondorf than.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Grand Stars

James Reed
James Reed

Bowser is never shown to be particularly unintelligent, I was under the impression that his clown car and all the wacky mechs he's built over the years are his doing. Also, Jr. is canonically a mechanical genius, so he probably helped.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

Bowser has an intergalactic armada and factories capable of creating entire planets
He's a genuine space emperor, but the one thing among all the infinite stars he can't have is Peach, so he hangs out around the mushroom kingdom trying to come up with ways to try and take her away from that fat plumber

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Some faggot clown vehicles isn't even in the same ballpark than a fucking big crunch inducing weapon.

Holy shit.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Go away, faggot.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

and nintendo owns one half of bayonetta. by your logic bayonetta's more nintendo than pokemon is

Samuel King
Samuel King

Just another weakling for Pit to take down and Palutena and Viridi to make fun of :)

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

just because i, or my american script, said you're the strongest, doesn't mean its a fact, Pitty.
sheesh

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

If Smash is anything to go by
Smash is just fucking figurines and non canon

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Hades!

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Pit!

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

That's not how it works. Bayonetta was not a nintendo character. She was made by sega for various platforms. Nintendo only bought the rights for 2 and 3.
Meanwhile Pokemon, while made by GF, was for Nintendo from day one.

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Hades.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Pretty much. The Kongs are seriously OP as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=098JxlzxTeM

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Pit~

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Anyone saying Shulk is a pleb. He was only ever able to use the Monodo because Zanza was possessing him.

Alvis is the real guy to beat in XC, and pretty much any Nintendo protagonist could do it.

David Watson
David Watson

I really like this emote

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Literally gives it. Alvis leaves. And the Klaus that becomes a god is gone. There are no more gods in both Xeno games.

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

He bopped the God of Death, literally what Necrodeus means, when split into 10 weaker copies of himself. With no weapons, copy abilities, or outside help at all.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

That's tame compared to the Monado literally shaping the universe in whatever way the wielder chooses. It's practically a small application of that power.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Gives it up*

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

The Monado is way above the Triforce of course, but the Golden Goddesses themselves are universal as well, according to OoT.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

didnt kirby consume an entire galaxy once?

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

No, user, he is the galaxy.
youtube.com/watch?v=5UE_zzMl-Pw

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

the monodo is unstoppable, you guys!

I love how you cucks forget that Zanza had one as well, LMAO.

It’s not that great of a weapon, really. The game isn’t even all that consistent on what it can and can’t do.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

I've been debating getting Uprising. Is it worth?

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Also, by the way, those of you who are going on about how the Monodo’a Power can wipe out anything that goes against it... Zanza was bragging about doing that the entirety of the final boss fight, and failed because it isn’t actually all that powerful.

You are bragging about a character being an unstoppable god in a game where you kill the unstoppable god. Shulk is generic JRPG protagonist tier. I could buy him losing to the fucking Jigglypuff.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Got it for christmas, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Controls can be frustrating, but they're pretty good if you can get the hang of them.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Very much user. Solo mode is full of great music, wonderful dialogue and characters, and a story that just gets wackier and wackier.

Large variety of weapons to choose from too. You're guaranteed to find something you'll love.

Chock full of content too. Has a bunch of Idols to collect (Smash Bros trophies but they move)

Online is phenomenal too on the chances you can find some people online. I played with some people last night. Unfortunately game is on a handheld and was released years ago so not nearly as many people playing as I would like.

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Post favorite weapons.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit