Why is it that girls that are into videogames (that are actually into...

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

Why is it that girls that are into videogames (that are actually into videogames) are always a combination of ugly, crazy and/or fat?

Why can't they be chill and cute and have big titties?

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

deez nuts

Angel King
Angel King

You have autism

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Because attractive people are not pushed into anti-social hobbies as much as uggos

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

girls ever being into videogames
Nice joke OP, at best you get girls(male) and ugly ones at that

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

The same reason you aren't a cute guy with nice features that a girl would find attractive.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Why is it that boys that are into videogames (that are actually into videogames) are always a combination of ugly, crazy and/or fat?

Michael King
Michael King

Because only a socially awkward guy have video games as a serious hobby.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Because the normal/cute ones stay at home and don't present themselves to the world.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

I mean do you consider normie games like overwatch as "videogames?" I met this extremely hot girl in my lecture last year who played, but she was a Mercy main

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Mercy is cute and the girl is cute, what is the problem exactly?

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

That playing Mercy means they have no technical skill and are shit at the game.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

I also like reading and lifting.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

The same reason attractive guys generally don't play games in a serious way, most guys who play vidya are ugly, crazy or fat

William Reed
William Reed

I wouldn't know, I never got around to actually buying it.
What waifus require skill and ability?

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

I mean do you consider video games like Overwatch "videogames"
wut

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

was she higher rank than you?

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Because, like males before them, actual investment in video games is considered anti-social and weird behavior. The effects from this "girl gaymur" movement will eventually lead to normal female gamers since this shift has only been around for the past 10 years.
If you don't play video games from an early age, you won't be nearly as invested or even able to pick up and play "non-normie" games.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

That looks so much better than Bigdad's version. I don't know why anybody defends that shit, looks like a completely different character.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

thiccfags are borderline retarded

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Google, use it.

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

You realize this applies to males too right? Video games are for fucking losers.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

oh so you don't actually know

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Because gamers are sexist.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Because you fell for 3D.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit