Why is it that girls that are into videogames (that are actually into videogames) are always a combination of ugly...

Why is it that girls that are into videogames (that are actually into videogames) are always a combination of ugly, crazy and/or fat?

Why can't they be chill and cute and have big titties?

deez nuts

You have autism

Because attractive people are not pushed into anti-social hobbies as much as uggos

>girls ever being into videogames
Nice joke OP, at best you get girls(male) and ugly ones at that

The same reason you aren't a cute guy with nice features that a girl would find attractive.

Why is it that boys that are into videogames (that are actually into videogames) are always a combination of ugly, crazy and/or fat?

Because only a socially awkward guy have video games as a serious hobby.

Because the normal/cute ones stay at home and don't present themselves to the world.

I mean do you consider normie games like overwatch as "videogames?" I met this extremely hot girl in my lecture last year who played, but she was a Mercy main

Mercy is cute and the girl is cute, what is the problem exactly?

That playing Mercy means they have no technical skill and are shit at the game.

I also like reading and lifting.

The same reason attractive guys generally don't play games in a serious way, most guys who play vidya are ugly, crazy or fat

I wouldn't know, I never got around to actually buying it.
What waifus require skill and ability?

>I mean do you consider video games like Overwatch "videogames"
wut

was she higher rank than you?

Because, like males before them, actual investment in video games is considered anti-social and weird behavior. The effects from this "girl gaymur" movement will eventually lead to normal female gamers since this shift has only been around for the past 10 years.
If you don't play video games from an early age, you won't be nearly as invested or even able to pick up and play "non-normie" games.

That looks so much better than Bigdad's version. I don't know why anybody defends that shit, looks like a completely different character.

thiccfags are borderline retarded

Google, use it.

You realize this applies to males too right? Video games are for fucking losers.

oh so you don't actually know

Because gamers are sexist.

Because you fell for 3D.