Ywn get paid to play video games

>ywn get paid to play video games

if you live in a first world country of course you get paid to sit on your ass all day

As a network administrator I play PC games on the side with my boss. Pretty comfy as shit.

>you get paid a decent wage to play video games
but
>you can only play mediocre games from genres you hates, and you have to 100% each one
Do you do it?

no

>Do you do it?
Of course I'd do it. Playing the vidya was a life long dream. It never had to be good.

Unless we're talking serious top-tier streamer money which almost nobody gets, making your main hobby your job is a bad idea more often than not.

>ywn get paid to tighten up the graphics on level 3

>ywn be a popular streamer
>ywn get to set your own hours
>ywn get to have fun and make money from it
>ywn have a community of fans
>ywn get donations thrown at you in addition to ad revenue

Its suffering but if I promote my streams for Charity instead without mic/mic on request then maybe. Just maybe I find the courage to use my webcam and just be comfy living my life til the end by suicide when Government finally asks me to kill myself.

>ywn be a super cute girl
>ywn make huge amounts of money playing the video games you enjoy while a bunch of beta orbiters fund your entire life by throwing money at you in the hopes you notice them

THIS

FUCK

At least I don't have to worry about stalkers tracking down where I live and masturbating in my margarine at night or someshit, I'd be cool with the money but I'd fucking hate the fame.

>girls
>enjoying video games

Don't post my Yuno please thank you

this is now a Yuno thread

>ywn be a super cute girl
>ywn get paid to be cute and suck dicks

why live

Afro?

>got 1 viewer during today's stream
I'm basically the hottest twitch girl now

that's a boy though

i work as a QA tester, Its not very glamorous and has lots of OT during Patch release cycles, but its better than manual labor jobs and my co-workers are cool nerdy guys and girls.

>giving a shit about streamers at all
>believing that any work isn't fulfilling
>not working towards a career you would genuinely enjoy
It's like you people WANT to be miserable

Boys don't wear lewd tank tops, pantsu and thigh high socks.

I do

Define mediocre game.

>work is fulfilling

>working towards a career you would genuinely enjoy
Doesn't exist. My life is dull and dead.

>ywn be God-Emperor DrDisrespect

Thank God. I would never want to turn a hobby into a job. That's a surefire way to get absolutely sick of it and begin to loathe something you once enjoyed. Those YouTubers may be all excited and happy on camera but I guarantee you most of them are dead inside by this point along with a good amount of contempt for their audience.