If there was ONE game you could remake on the level of Shadow Of The Colossus and Resident Evil REmake what would you...

If there was ONE game you could remake on the level of Shadow Of The Colossus and Resident Evil REmake what would you choose?

REmake revised much of the story, items, enemies, etc; Black Mesa Source is a lot like it.
SoTC PS4 is just a remake.
They are incomparable.

Metroid prime trilogy

Well the SotC and REmake are polar opposite quality so that's a pretty confusing question.

KOTOR II

MGS1

REmake is on a whole new level compared to SOTC PS4, but to answer your question, Drakengard. Remaking critically acclaimed games is a waste of time

MediEvil

Pic related.
Fix the janky AI and make the movement more like DR2, make the graphics excellent and change nothing else.

Runner-up: The Darkness

RE3 and CV,screw 2

>remaking RE4
>without Mikami involved anymore

You've already seen Cred Forums's thoughts on the SotC remake. What makes you think the reaction to RE4 being remade will be? Not to mention the fact that Capcom tries to port this game on any console that can handle it already. It must be some kind of spite thing against Mikami for them to keep porting it everywhere.

This would sell

PC is getting the RE4 HD Project.

Legend of Dragoon. Easy answer

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

This

A RE4make is a terrible idea, because they would without a doubt add moving while aiming; and then it's basically a different game.

What I mean is both are great example of how to reboot/remake an older game

Not in terms of features, just the amount of effort

Why would you choose RE4 when the HD fan project exists? They're doing a better job than Capcom would.

dark messiah of might and magic. Best first person stab-em-up ever created.

This was the first thing that came to mind, but I wouldn't want them to risk it.
Changing anything about Aether or Phendrana or Skytown might risk ruining the atmosphere that the games are known for.
All I'd want changed is the Chozo Ghosts from MP1 and making the artifact hunts from all 3 games optional.
The hunt in 3 was pointless anyway and just had a cool atmospheric ship to explore that ended in showing you what you already figured out on your own anyway.

Well I would most want this for Halo 3 since I miss playing the multiplayer. I would want it in 60fps and with extra multiplayer maps in addition to the rest. Would be great if you can find custom games in lobbies and dedicated servers that fix much of the lag would be great. Definitely needs the improved forge from later games. Last I would hope it would stick around for a long time to come as far as popularity goes.

If not Halo 3 I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of Killzone 2 for the same reasons as Halo 3. Its multiplayer is fun and underrated. I'd want it to ditch the progression system and just concentrate on making it the amazing class based shooter it is and leave it open for all to enjoy. Of course also 60fps and on good servers that don't lag. Some added maps would be great to. Unlike Halo KZ2 has bots so you can at least somewhat enjoy the multiplayer a bit more once it dies completely coming next month.

Terranigma.

this would effectively ruin everything that made DR1 good.