What the fuck am I supposed to be doing in this game?

What the fuck am I supposed to be doing in this game?

Its a sandbox. do what you want.

no its not.

you chase the gray armies around until you cant, and then u choose a faction to join and fuck up their enemies. game itself is heavy overrated but the combat is amazing

It is very much so a sandbox. You have no objective besides what you want. Will you suck a faction's cock? Become a merchant? A Bandit who attacks armies and stays neutral? Helps a claimant to a throne? Start your own faction?

That is literally the definition of a sandbox. There is no main story you do whatever the fuck you want to do.

>Cred Forums hypes the game up
>Play it for a bit
>Not even good

found the skyrim soykid

>no its not
stop being contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian, it is a sanbox. you have no objective, no handholding past the first few tutorial missions.

You can have objectives and missions, but those are just sidequests. You can do whatever you want. Become a king, destroy every faction, become the most loyal vassal to a king, become the richest man in Calradia...

Nothing wrong with soy

I guess a better question you can ask is, what are the sorts of things you can do in this game and whether or not there's a main plot. There isn't a main plot, only many sidequests which you can complete. You are essentially crafting your own headcannon story as you do various things in the game. I like the Viking one a bit better because it has a narrative and a few more cool additions, but Warband is essentially a "do-whatever-you-want-whenever-you-want-if-you-can" game. Think about it like it's real life, there isn't really a story behind it all, but you can still do plenty of things that have different kinds of consequences. It's no rpg masterpiece, and as another user already pointed out the combat is one of the only great things about this game. It's pretty much a "fuck around in medieval world" game.

throw awesome feasta with your girl friends ...

i honestly pity you

>Nothing wrong with soy

>You can do whatever you want
nope. you can choose where and when to fight, but fighting is your only option and there is really no sandbox elements. good thing the combats fun

Use cheats to fuck shit up to build an huge ass army to fuck shit up.

Is that pink pony haired twat a boy or a girl?

Both.

You can be a professional tournament competitor, a traveling merchant, or a wandering mercenary just to name a few. Dont blame the game for your own lack of imagination.

I wish faggot purging was legal

>try and hunt bandits
>can't find a single one after traveling the entire map
>just manhunters everywhere

help me

Is that shoe on head and what not? Also who is that one in the middle? Looks like Anita.

She is more intelligent and beautiful than you will ever be.

you can run around to cities, you can run around to cities, or you can run around to cities. dont forget the fighting! that makes it sandbox!

Shoe, Armoured, Lindsay Elis, Hbomberguy, ContraPoints, Dan Olson.

Don't know who the redhead is. And Lindsay was friends before they were famous.

Around Ichamur my dude. They swarm like bees.

Fight land battle, repeat 100 times
Fight sieges, repeat 100 times

Don't they all hate eachother?
Or were they having a debate dinner

who is this qt on the left?

What's the point of kingdom come when this did it like 10 years ago?

this game has dark skinned people so no one made a fuss

Nostalgia Chick, she aborted her baby for pity points and to write a book about the experience

>Don't they all hate eachother?
Contrary to what the internet would have you believe, disagreeing on political points doesn't mean you have to harbor a deep, personal hatred towards the person you disagree with.

>mfw one of the 1% who got the Empress achievement

Every women is a born child killer.

>mfw travel to several villages
>"sorry we don't have any work teehee :D"
>"muh cows"

How do you find interesting jobs?

>implying any of them hold any convictions that won't be dropped when shekels are on the line
They're pretty candid about this

You just defined a sandbox game.

I personally enjoy being a brigand/highwayman.

>Ambushing peasants and merchants traveling with goods
>Razing fiefs, and sometimes smaller cities
>My prisoners become trusted and trained soldiers
>Make good with just one faction (gotta have SOMEWHERE to trade all that loot), and fuck the rest
>Bribe a few generals in enemy factions, to have an occasional get-out-of-jail option
>Never let the party get too large, otherwise you'll go slow enough for a scout-army to catch you, and then the big-boys will catch up and stomp your shit to dust
>Making the occasional jail-break from fortress prisons
>tfw I invented the meme of taking only the butter