Anybody else getting worried? There's no way they'd make us wait until E3, right?

Anybody else getting worried? There's no way they'd make us wait until E3, right?

There are plenty of spring releases without release date, retard. Be patient

We're still missing the release date for the Odyssey update, which is supposed to be coming this month. :thinking:

That's it for first party.

People just want Pokemon Switch news, even logos/names would be something.

They can and will.

That's either during fall or some one leaks it.

LABO was the direct, see you at E3

There's 4 months before E3, now fuck off

Um I just want Animal Crossing Switch.

E3 I know.

(You) keep commenting this on every Direct thread. Are you autistic or retarded?

Do not speak for me, furfag. I couldn't give less of a shit about your furry ass IPs. I would rather they announce a Smash game than Animal Crossing or Pokemon at this point.

The latest that you could expect a Direct now before E3 is between the end of March and the end of April.

Yeah probably.

We know every non-indie game releasing between now and E3:

>Bayo Collection and Payday in Feb
>Kirby and Scribblenauts in March
>Hyrule Warriors and LABO in April
>Dark Souls, Donkey Kong, Street Fighter Collection and Mega Man collection in May
>Mario Tennis after May but before July

There's just indie games to fill in the blanks of the next few months. We know Nintendo don't give us release dates of more than a few months aside from exceptional circumstances like Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon. So I imagine we've heard of everything aside from indie titles and 3rd party ports releasing before E3. At E3 we'll get everything releasing between June and October, and in November we'll get a last Direct with what'll take us through the holidays.

Honestly I'm not as worried as I should be because I'm so glad to see how fast the homebrew scene is progressing for the system.

everyone here wants that, they are just being tsundere.

I don't enjoy skinner boxes.

3 moar days user just wait

>liking pokemon makes you a furfag
you're embarrassing

Nintendo has no April releases listed besides Labo which is coming on 4/20. They're going to announce some games before April starts at the very least.

LABO was the main direct, see you at E3! :)

something something "isn't listed on the direct page" something something

>pokemon
>furry ass IP
Are you a real human being?

There isn't going to be some big reveal when April is a month and a half away. Labo is their heavy hitter for April. At best, we'll see Hyrule Warriors announced for April/May.

Gonna have to wait for e3.

i would like to remind you Yoshi has no release date and its set for Spring

We're getting SOMETHING during one of these months

May?

The way they announced Labo, it's probably the shit they're hoping to carry them to E3

What are the other platforms getting before E3?

games lol

UH DELETE THIS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT NINTENDO??

Where the fuck is Luigi's Balloon World? Set for Feb but there's been no word since the announcement

Which ones? I need titles. Bonus points for exclusives.

Feb 28, probably.

3ds looks soon to be finished.

Portable first party teams will have to make sames for switch eventually.

Bullshit, they always have a direct before E3.

Yoshi direct.

i need more of her
who is she

New fiscal year starts March 1st (could also be April 1st, I forgot), so I think not until after that date.

why are you all so anxious about it? I'm pretty sure you all have a huge backlog of games that you bought but you still didn't play but nevertheless you still want more games, you addicts

Why? Introducing emulation so early into the console's lifespan will negatively affect its sales.

Ruri Saijo

Ninty direct with big releases was set to 2/29/18
Don’t lost hope

Wasn't there an update planned for the 20 something this month? I bet it's right after that.

Why sell individual games that require support if they can sell a dedicated console with just a bunch of games for 300$ and called a day

Pokémon Direct for a new generation was February last time I think

If we don't get one by the anniversary it's safe to say E3 will be the first major one this year with new reveals and all we might get are Nindie, port, or solo game focused ones.

There is no February 29th this year you moron.

That’s when the game it’s going to be released in 6months spam, expect the Pokémon direct in 2019 along with the game on late 2019

projection

what are you even saying rat kid

Cuz thers no FEBRUARY DIRECT retard, I’m a moron for thinking the brainless of Cred Forums will understand the joke I’m back to /r/switch

Wtf it’s a Ratkid you useless spicy cunt

I wouldve bought a vita if i couldve homebrewed it

I don't see how they plan to sell 20m units this year with the known releases/ports. I expect them to have something big.

im telling you to play your backlog you dense cunt

I have a switch so I'm not interested in emulation. I'm more interested in the software side of things but I also like the convenience of saves, cheats, themes, and other convenience features and hopefully will make my own sometime down the line.

They have nothing big that would warrant a Direct bafore E3, another Mini is more likely than a full Direct

Would you have bought games for it?

>They have nothing big that would warrant a Direct bafore E3
how would you know that?

They aren't going to give us a new Direct until Kirby is out by March.

Nu-Nintendo, from now on if you haven't noticed, will make every single new game or port coming to the Switch a huge event. They know they can rack more sales if said game is the most recent, newest, twitter-tagged coming for the switch.

If they already titled all their 2018 games, then consumers are going to count 3-4 games depending on their budget and wait for those titles. But Ninty want's to create this sort of an illusion that Bayontta or Kirby might be the next Switch game for months.

they have never done 2 mini-directs in a row

>muh patterns!
Yeah, and the last mini direct was supposed to be a full one.

i'm not a pattern fag but they have literally never done that before, don't know why they would start now

Switch won't be getting the amount of third party that the 3ds gotten.

Now I know real autism

You're right, it'll get the amount of third party games the DS got.

Nah.

Wii most likely

Nah just better than Wii u.

My ching chog is dung dong

That already happened.

Yeah but nothing above that. Move on please.

Yeah, because companies don't like to make money.

lol no

No point in pointing it out. These people hate the truth and will cling on desperately to any rumor.

And a yiffity yiff-yiff to you, my fellow Pokemon aficionado!

you're pathetic

Its March 3rd or E3, we will know soon enough.

But Im not very hopeful right now.

Oh please no, I like Yoshi but that game looks boring and simple as fuck.

More like companies don't want to port on inferior hardware. Not my words.

Switch is the new n64/GameCube for software library. Just with more first party and Indy games and retro games. That's ok.

Next direct is on 10th of march.

>hardware
You know we've been in diminishing returns for well over a decade, don't you? Why do you think 4k isn't a thing already? Because nobody cares. People are satisfied with 1080p. There's no need to buy anything above that.

>LABO was the direct
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Is resident evil 8 on it? No. Dbz fighters? No. Final Fantasy mainline? No. Sf5? No.

Could expect more Namco Bandai and Konami though.

Anyone expecting lots of third party is fucking delusional.

What platforms is RE 8 on?

Do you know anything about game design? All those games were made ages before the Switch was even a thing. The Switch is a success right now, and it's already getting plenty of third party support and third party games are selling really well there in spite of the naturally lower install base, so they'll keep on coming.

Basically. Third parties are trying their hardest to keep distance from switch, most notably capcom and bamco.

___________________________________LABO was the direct, see you at E3___________________________________________

Sonic forces hit switch, there are no excuses.

I want Shin Megami news.

Sonic forces is not even a proper game.

Yeah and it was shit, the devs said they started porting it so late they weren't even sure they would make it in time. They were close to not showing it at E3.
As for Capcom they're being faggots for some reason, they fucking asked Nintendo to put 4GB or RAM in the Switch and then they barely released anything on it.

Octopath

Yet other devscouldnt even do whatsonic team did, a gamefreak tier studio. As far as switch goes third parties are a joke at best and saying they will support it then announcing a multiplat re release instills no hope for customers.

They were still making edits to the combat system in Jan. It will likely be pushed back to 2019. Its so far from being done.

God, I fucking need that game.

They had a working demo half a year ago, so no.

Games that were already in development before the Switch?
Bamco is making 3 exclusives you pleb

just read what you wrote

It's RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!
Come on, Bamco, all you have to do is make a Type-4-2, it's not that fucking hard.

Yes, with a survey, and now they are overhauling the entire game lmao

The reason Sonic Forces was released was because Sonic Team did something retarded, they focused on the Switch before the fucking dev kits were even released

Why do you think the Switch version runs like ass

last news is that they just started making the gamenow gtfo tripfag

I been playing games before you was born. It's the same fucking thing all over again with GameCube and n64. Just not as bad as Wii u.

Wii is an anomaly, even then PS3 and Xbox 360 got games that never was on it or ported.

Companies more likely to create new content based on their series or side games for it. Not the mainline games that get to be on the Xbox one and ps4. So resident evil revelations sequel or etc.

Sf5 might only get a modified port when it's older.

What the switch has is more and better first party. They wanted to combine both first party portable and console game creating teams on one system.

Only retards think the switch will get third party on the likes of 3ds. And I love the switch.

>2/8 playable characters in the demo
>thinking its even near completion

>Companies more likely to create new content based on their series or side games for it.
Dude that is literally the DS/3DS's situation

They're just refining some thing.

That was half a year ago, though.

>everything in the demo is everything they had at all

>Only retards think the switch will get third party on the likes of 3ds
Why wouldn't it, the 3DS got shit western support but good Japan support

Fucking Square Enix has the hots for the thing

Because retards think third party support = current gen AAA multiplats and nothing else

There won't be a Resident Evil 2 remake on it. Was 5 and 6 even on a Nintendo system? Maybe a new port of 4. Final Fantatasy 16 won't be on it, since Snes is the last to get new numbered game. Tekken maybe, but modified. Metal Gear no, not even survive. Grand theft Auto? Has that even ever been on Nintendo consoles not counting portables?

Some companies don't want to down port their graphics. Or engine.

You have to look at other franchises then.

AAA is what People want on switch. But aren't ever getting.

>AAA is what People want on switch
I don't. Keep your fucking lootbox fests to yourself

Wii isn't really an anomaly when you think about Nintendo's history. Out of the 7 platforms they've released, 3 of them have succeeded. If Switch continues to sell well, then that will make 4. Which would mean a majority of their consoles did well. It only seems like an anomaly if you've only ever been around when Nintendo was failing.

Then who cares. But that shit sells ps4 and X Borges.

Doesn't matter. It never getting the content of the ps4 and Xborgs. Even many big games never landed on the Wii.

Enjoy what you have.

Didn't Square sa they wanted to get Final Fantasy 15 on Switch? If that were the case then it wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibility. I think at this point anything is possible. Anything except the very obvious scenarios like Bloodborne 2 or some ridiculous prediction like that.

Plenty of companies gave the Wii games because they wanted a piece of that casual pie, even if many were shovelware

Who knows if they'll do the same with the Switch

You wish

It already has been though, and down the road Switch is slated to get Wolfenstein 2, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Dark Souls, and DQ11. We're past the point of what-ifs here.

Cuck

There will probably be one in March or April

No. Only a port of that chibi version. Switch is lower powered compared to the other systems. That's just a matter of facts, it's more powerful than the Xbox 360 was.

It's not only aaa games not being ported but other stuff.

Final Fantasy 15 is a bigger deal worldwide than dragonquest. Porting lesser known or b series Japanese titles plus western Nintendo switch ports like Doom is nothing new. N64 did the same.

Unreal games are easier to port desu. Whereas games that run on certain engines for certain systems no.

2 published by nintendo, 1 timed, wew laddy.

Metroid prime other m
Smash 5 or maybe just a re release of 4
Ridge racer which wont be full exclusive

nice source :)

3ds had lackluster 3rd party support switch will get even less.

...That the Direct that had Labo in it is the only one we're getting until E3?

That wasn't that hard to understand. Are you autistic by any chance?

SEETHING!

>nintendo arent trying to get a new smash out

Kingdom hearts 3 and Final Fantasy remake 7 won't be on it.

Of course, a chance for third parties to drop budgets and try and make something unique and only se is bothering, third parties were a mistake.

Square Enix DID say they're extremely interested in the Switch so it's debatable if ports are possible or not.

But even Bethesda got several games on the system. Bethesda! Capcom and Bamco are just being fucking retarded and losing money as we speak.

Yakuza won't be on it.

Mainly an issue for jap companies considering the switchs trajectory in that region, their loss, but thats a good thing. You can count in everyone but koei tecmo though, sega support is pathetic, square enix support is pathetic, konami support is bad.

But Sega is in full force releasing most of their games on the system, SE is even making exclusive games for it, and Konami is making games at all, what the hell more do you want?

I want the AAA multiplats so I can complain about how they look a little worse than on other consoles!

I would say they would do something for the Switch anniversary, but they'll probably throw up a tweet instead.

he might be retarded but you sound a little scared, my man.

That would suck ass mostly because it means during E3 they'll probably have a ton of focus on LABO and might just not show off a whole lot of games because they'll think LABO will be enough to keep literally everybody busy and entertained even though they market it as mostly being for kids.

Now I'm worried they'll put so much emphasis on it we'll see a decline on other kinda of games on the Switch.

Ok kingdom hearts: side game

Ahahha never FF7. That only gets on sony and pc.

Remakes of ff5 and 6 maybe.

(you)

>something something giant penis demons

why do people like this franchise again?

Because we don't like garbage like cowadooty.

YOSHII

Both Hyrule Warriors and Mario Tennis don't have exact release dates, so we are probably getting a Spring Direct that will contain release dates for both.