Dragon Ball FighterZ

Can we briefly talk about the Shin Kikoho and the ridiculous self damage it does to Tenshinhan? Seriously guys, am I the only one who thinks that 66% of your opponents health, at the prize of 80% of your own unrecoverable health, is way beyond reasonable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPKW8Q1L8N4
twitter.com/dropkickevents/status/965095816992997382
youtube.com/watch?v=muvdYM3Pa_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=q88gBYzDZKU
youtube.com/watch?v=tWlEntf1etQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IT3hmKq67k0
youtu.be/rm7klc8olGg
clips.twitch.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't it cost seven bars as well?

With great power comes great sacrifice. It is the warrior's way.

If you need a character dead and can switch to him from another super you might as well go for it if you already have a life/character advantage. Being able to kill a character you know is a crutch is pretty useful.

i still haven't played the game, but back at BT3 days, everytime someone used kid buu, shin kikoho helped me clean the field, it was unblockable too, idk about this one

I don't see why anyone is complaining about this. It already does more than the typical lvl 3. The extra blasts should only ever be used to close out a game.

Completely worth it when used against Cell

I just exclusively use it (+4 meter version) to finish off my opponents, and it saves my ass plenty of times.

Its 3 bars but you can keep pressing the button to add more hits which cost a bar

But it's one of the best lv. 3s in the game. The scaling is much better than most other supers. In most situations i'll just throw it out at the end of a basic combo and i'll only need one or two blasts to turn it into a finisher.

you use it to win the match
doesn't matter if tien is down to 1 HP when the opponent is completely dead

It is literally the best punish super in the game. Of course its fair in its compromise.

I just don't like that pretty much all of his supers kill him slowly.

How the fuck am I supposed to stop people from autocomboing me on fucking wake-up in this game? What were they thinking?

>blaming the game for being bad

That might seem dumb, stupid or simplistic but really .... just block, there's bnothing else to do on wake up in this game

Don't fucking mash

Block, Repel, use the single-char tag-in if you're down to your last character. Use an EX with invul on wake-up.

It's an offensive game though. If you're spending all your time knocked down and blocking you're already fucking up at a level such that what your opponent is doing shouldn't even be a concern before your own fuck-ups.

They hurt him but at the same time they do incredible damage raw and they're pretty good still if you can combo into them. Some level 3s like candy beam and nappas mouth blast can go from pretty good to really shitty because of scaling

The self damage is not that bad if you just use 3 bars. You shouldn't be using more than that unless you can close out the game with it, or at the very least get a kill.

>Block.
>Wait for that like -12 auto-combo special normal.
>Punish

Underrated

Nigga just block

On whose wakeup? Yours or theirs? Learn the difference between soft and hard knockdown. soft means you can tech form the ground or delay wakeup.

The only way to escape a meaty after hard knockdown on the very first frame is with invincible DP. You can try wakeup reflect if you suspect the opponent will do a meaty late.

DP? This is no street fighter

stop pressing buttons

Whateva nigga. I'm talking about the colloquial term for invincible uppercuts not the actual DP motion.

Both Gohans and SS Vegeta have invincible reversals that mimic DPs, brainlet.

This 100%. There are zero moves with invul frames lads, you heard it here first.

You are the brainlet here. Only brainlets play gohan and ss vegeta

>no u
>this baseless assumption that I use either of these characters
You only prove me right, brainlet.

No, its not. It still has DPs, you stupid asshole.

Damn bro, you wrecked him. I guess you were right about DPs after all.

Don't press buttons when you're blocking. Wait till his string ends and then hit

Man I'm still looking forward to playing Fighter Z at some point but I can't get myself to sit down and learn the game right now. The roster isn't small but it's full of characters I'm not really trying to play.
So then I'm left with the five or six characters I'd like to play but then both Vegetas are off the table cause OU, Teen Gohan is just a worst Ultimate Gohan why bother (note: I would bother if he was mid-high and U. Gohan was like top tier but that doesn't seem the case) so fuck Ultimate out of spite, Black is OU as fuck which kills me cause I was rooting for him from Day One to get in, Cell is OU, and obviously I'm not gonna be the 'maining Naruto in Naruto' guy who slaps a yellow or blue Goku on his team. So then I'm left with Trunks, forcing Black cause he's too sick, and adding either Android 18, Android 21, or Frieza I guess since he's pretty tight.

I'd rather just wait for the DLC to flesh out the roster and shuffle the OU deck. I don't wanna play nothing but Black, Vegeta, Cell/Kid Buu teams all day once I get good.

It's just a gimmick thing anyway

I use Tien as my mid and he's pretty much the lynchpin of my team and I almost never even use that super

Lv 1 does decent damage as a combo ender (with more reasonable life loss), chiaotzu suicide scales amazingly well for when you really need a kill, and his real strength is in his oki anyway, who needs supers when you can end anything in meterless hkd and have every single oki tool you could want

Bullshit I have people jump on me all the time on wakeup and there's nothing I can do except read the jump and attack them in the air and do nothing cause they block.

You should just start trying characters you don't even give a fuck about. You never know, you might like how they play.

>Doing story mode hard
>everything 15 levels my main character then 20+ on the rest
How do I level in story?

The fuck is this post? Stop being a tier whore and play who you want.

I know, right. Jeez. I can understand not wanting to play characters that are used all the time for variety's sake, but come on.

>denuvo

Shit game, call me when it's actually playable.

>vanish is +on block
>most supers are unpunishable without spending meter
>no real defensive options
>game rewards you for playing like complete noob
>anti-airs don't work on anything other than chase, and even then it doesn't work on small characters
>throw mechanic is pure garbage, way too specific in the air and way too generous on the ground
>tap a button or go from holding back to up back for a millisecond during a block string and you're completely vulnerable for no reason
>buffers drop randomly for no apparent reason

it should definitely be recoverable health. if fucking 16's SELF DESTRUCT is blue health then shin kikoho should be fucking recoverable. You're already pumping meter into the shit, fuck off arcsys

>complains about vanish being + on block
>complains about no defensive options

is this pasta

this is pasta

Neo tribeam is easily comboed into or done on reaction. 16's self-destruct is not.

>spend one bar
>get in for free and get out of the corner

Also it doesn't work on wakeup so it's not a defensive option

Say that to my face

so what, tri beam is not a literal instant kill either, level 1 tribeam also does unrecoverable damage to you

>attack or jump during a blockstring and you get hit
Even if this is pasta I've seen this complaint far too many times by legitimate shitters.

You do know that you don't have to use the extra bars right? Farewell Tien does more damage than Shin Kikoho in almost all cases.

first shot does self damage, farewell tien can only be used once. "don't use it" is not a response to this move is shitty for no reason

I'm pretty sure U.Gohan is up there. He's fucking strong with some sweet mobility and mix-ups.

I shouldn't be completely vulnerable just for tapping something while in hitstun.

>it doesn't instantly shift the momentum of the match in my favor for free so it's not a defensive option
KEK

>Gohan
>mix-ups

Like what? Random qcb teleport?

>>
>tap a button or go from holding back to up back for a millisecond during a block string and you're completely vulnerable for no reason

So I'm not the only one.

That works sometimes, but his retreat ki-blast is good, his fast fall is good, and when you unleash potential he gets pretty fucking wild.

That's what I use, anyway.

Here's what you can do after a hard knockdown and your opponent pressures you:

Block
Level 3

That's it. Anything else and you're going to get hit

I know you're shitposting for (You)s but some braindead retards actually think like this.

So explain where I'm wrong.

Upback tech, you fucking scrub.

>attack or jump during a blockstring and you get hit
I'm definitely a shitter, but how do I stop this then? I wait all day for blockstrings to end, and when they do, if I jump or throw a punch, I get punished.

I guess it has to do with plus/minus on block?

the part about throws is the only thing in this post I would tweak in the game

jump j.2S standing low, true blockstrings into fuzzy overhead, fucking minute-long true blockstrings with high-low mixups, ridiculous normal hitboxes for frame trapping... he needs assists to properly mix you up but he's definitely the scariest charater to be against in the corner if he has them

>reflect
>alpha counter tag-in
>DP with a character that has it
Not only are you wrong but it wouldn't be a bad thing if you weren't. Retards need to learn to block and stop smashing their protruding foreheads on their controller all the time like a fucking spastic.

the first two you can't do. most characters don't have a DP

16's self destruct is a meme super with a million years startup that won't ever hit anyone who isn't retarded. Shin Kikoho can be combo'd into, and is really good for closing out a game if you've got the health and meter for it. Tien would be fucking broken with sparking if it left him with blue health.

I've seen a blockstring too where you can use qcbH to keep the opponent locked down as long as you have bars.

He's my favorite for sure.

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=kPKW8Q1L8N4

why can't you do the first two?

And then, guess what, they will chase you. And if you block that, then we loop again.

Reflect is active frame 1, you mongoloid.
The alpha counter tag-in can be done on frame 1 of blockstun, meaning it can get you out of meaty pressure if they don't read it.
Confirmed for subzero IQ.

>50ft ethernet cable just got here

Finally, I'm ready for ranked.

[Spoiler]People are just gonna pull theirs on me anyway.

the galaxy brain tech is to intentionally take hit in the corner after uptech, many safe jump setups can't convert off it and you get away with only 500 or so lost HP

Not that guy, but what you're telling me is that reflect is pretty reliable to get out of pressure?

If you know they're going to meaty you can just mash it so it comes out frame 1 but if they know you're going to be mashing reflect you'll get punished for it.

Reflect is reliable if you know a hit is coming and you're not in block stun, yes. Obviously it can be baited with throw and delayed buttons.
It's kind of wonky against the first hits of block strings if they have forward moving normals like Cell 5LL and 2M, but you should really only try to reflect bigger moves that are used as frame traps and stuff like 6M or specials

And for smaller moves just block or vanish?

Sorry, dudes. Trying to learn the defensive game here cause mine is shit.

>Randomly join a 6 man team ring match where everyone controls one character
>Green Trunks is absolutely slaughtering a team with two Friezas
>Friezas keep tagging each other in since neither of them wants to face him while he refuses to tag out
>Everyone spams "!!!" when Green Trunks finally goes down
>Pink Yamcha on Trunk's team is absolutely useless and goes down to one of the Friezas in under 10 seconds
>Frieza team wins the match by overheading Cell three times in a row

This mode is actually pretty fun. It's kind of a "party mode" sure but still entertaining. How come Cred Forums doesn't talk about it much?

You're right about Cell and moves like that, though. I reflected a Goku black combo and I had to reflect 3 times because his moves just lunged him forward and closed the gap. Crazy.

>How come Cred Forums doesn't talk about it much?
Because it's a party mode.

I love that mode, user. It gets so fucking hype, especially when it's you and 2 pals on one team.

The only time I tried it the lag was out of this world, said 19F but it was clearly much higher and got worse and worse as the match went on, it took us literally 20 minutes to get through a single match

I haven't dared even try it again since then because apparently all six people need perfect internet for it to work

Blocking is the most reliable, I think vanish has something like 3-4F startup before it becomes invu so it needs bigger gaps in pressure to get away

>Stop blocking
>get hit
Wow fucking mind blowing stuff here you absolute morons.

I only got to play it once and really enjoyed it, unfortunately I get "no rooms found" in 4/5 ring matches

I wish you could play it locally or even have one team play one one computer/console

There's some happening in one of the US east coast lobbies right by the entrance. I left so there might be some spots open

Thanks, man. I'll keep that in mind.

That sucks. Really, the only things that are stopping party mode from being considered competitive is that you can't do it offline and that the same characters are allowed in a team.

late to the party, but how balanced is this game compared to other 2D fighters.

The amount of mental gymnastics newbies do to save face in DBFZ is amazing. I had an acquaintance explain to me why he's too smart for fighting games on discord for 30 minutes. He dragon rushed into 2H at least 5 times each game and I tried to tell him to just dash or cover with an assist with no avail.

It's terribly balanced, but ArcSoys will tell you it's balanced. It's not BBCT levels of literal 10:0 matches, but it's probably BBCS1.

It's extra embarrassing to lose in a game specifically made to be accessible to newbies. Instead of thinking "Wow, I'm shit even at an easy game" the cognitive dissonance kicks in and instead they think "Man, I must be too SMART for this game!" instead.

I bet you're a fucking block spammer pussy!

Everyone saying you can DP and reflect on wakeup is lying.

git gud

if you're going to shill at least tell the truth

you even have a 3-frame buffer to do it, just because you're too bad to time it properly doesn't mean it's not a thing

That's how you can stop meaties on wakeup, yes. If they bait those out that is a different story and not what
was talking about

>mash dp
>get hit as if you did nothing

wew

maybe you're doing L version, only M and H DPs have invu
if not you're just timing it wrong

or maybe it doesn't work

I wonder what Mike thinks of DBFZ...
Man, I've been really depressed since he left the scene. I don't think it's related though, but it started around the same time.

I miss him.

>Tier fags
Just enjoy the fucking game and play with who you want. I'm having a blast wrecking people with Yamcha.

>caring about niggers

Vanish lets you in for free. You're not fucking up, the game enables anyone to get in at will.

Every character is viable but there's definitely characters that outclass others in terms of just having all the tools. 16, Cell, Hit, & Black all cover most options and assists let them handle the rest. 18, Adult Gohan, SS Goku, Kid Buu, Trunks, and some others are high tier also and you can definitely do well with Tien, 21, SS Vegeta, Beerus, Fat Buu, Nappa, etc.

I'm noticing that a lot of the best characters in the game have really good reach (Cell's long limbs, 16 being big and having his Rocket Punch/Shoulder charge, Hit having halfscreen advancing normals, Black's H normals, Kid Buu's Ms, Trunks's Hs and Ss, A. Gohan's 5S) and some of the weakest have short range (Krillin & Teen Gohan's stubby as fuck normals). Of course this isn't a hard and fast rule but it's a theme.

Wow I got mad replies. Basically fighting games are just a lot of time and dedication and right now I can't find the drive to put in all the lab hours just to play a bunch of the same matchups. It's not that I'm concerned about tiers maybe I misworded my last post I don't care how good anyone is (with the exception of Teen Gohan cause I wanted him to be not shit not even God tier just good). I just don't want to play overused characters cause I made the mistake of maining Cammy and then when she got super good and I smashed all my friends they all bitched incessantly about her being 'too good'. And regardless of what people will say about fuck their noise do what I want eventually the game becomes stagnant when you're just running games and getting shit on by your "friends". You pick up someone else cause the game isn't rewarding anymore. That's what bums me out, a lot of the guys I would like to play would be that. Or at least I've gathered that pursuing the threads here.

>DBZF threads all the time
>no cool webms
What a fucking waste

Or maybe you are retarded. If this is a netcode issue then there's no way i'm defending that because fuck delay and fuck ArcShills for >durr it's fine for me lol

However, if it's just you making an input error then just practice more in training mode. You get knocked down and the buttons you press are masked by the CPU until the first frame after your character physical gets up off the ground. Since there is an input buffer you can start the 236 motion before you finish the getup animation.

This is literally how computers work. Look up "maskable interrupts" on Google if you don't believe me.

>6 man team match
>weak team with amazing A.Gohan vs strong all around team
>weaklings have to hold out against strong team long enough while conserving meter to feed A.Gohan enough for his lvl 4 install
>A.Gohan uses it along with sparking and wins the match

It's like it was a real episode of DBZ. You guys are missing out if you don't play this mode.

You can do reflect to beat meaties on wakeup.

reflect.

I'll play it when Broly comes out. I don't know if I'm 100% confident in any of my mains solo, but with the super armor monster Broly will likely be I will be in my comfort zone; I'm at my best when I can read bad buttons in neutral with huge armored options. 16 is only part of the way there.

>1. It's not free
>2. You can 2H it on reaction if you're looking for it, you have something like over 30 frames to do it (unless they cancel from a special that gives a true blockstring, not all chars even have this)
>3. If they don't block it, you just threw them back to full screen, lost 1 meter and killed your meter gain for a while for minimal damage
>4. Even if they make you block it you have plenty of options to make it into an RPS situation, backdash gets you out safely against 99% of the players (except against Cell)
It's better for escaping pressure than getting in
t b h

It's good in late-game situations where one bad move can lead to a Vanish punish that ends that character. Assists can also make it a safe approach on block for all characters, and in some situations assists can let you convert off of a raw vanish (Ginyu for example has a few setups like this).

I think Vanish is actually pretty balanced.

Oh ok i thought it was 2 frames of startup but it is actually one. Good to know, thanks.

Vanish is the one with 2f of startup.

I agree, I think people just blow it's strength out of proportions because it works so well against people who don't know how to deal with it (kind of like the post I replied to)

So how consistently are you guys finding matches? When I go to the "casual/ranked" section I end up waiting for like 20 minutes with no results. I have to go looking for those little circle arenas in the lobby to challenge people directly. Is it because I'm too new and they can't find any other new players?

Speaking of which; what are y'all running - I'm using Tien/A16/Virginia myself; im still swapping sometimes between point chars but I quite like Tien's normals and tools.

holy kek

Most of the casuals dropped the game already. It's probably gonna be like other Arcsys games so you'll have to either do ring matches or join a Discord and find people to play with from there.

its just okay, not amazing but not terrible either.

On ps4 im getting constant strings of matches. I thought as soon as i hit pink they would slow down but it's been really consistent even with having a 3 bar minimum and only high completion

>mfw im going to be 3v1 teams ad broly

Its OP as fuck finisher.
You can end matches faster than anyone if you fully commit when you know your opponent will die from it.

I play Hit/16/Tien myself. I think the synergy is really strong there. I like Tien a lot and 16 is a big body grappler with armor which I use in every fighter, but I feel like Hit is there because:
1. He works together with 16 really well
2. He's chock full of tech which as a lab monster I really love finding

I fear that once I start really playing online (I've mostly played Local Vs or Training) Hit will be a weak link unless my execution of his neutral, blockstrings, and combos are immaculate. I will get thrown off if I go for a combo or blockstring or mixup that I've practiced and fuck it up too, and that'll happen less often with 16 & Tien because they're not as technical as Hit.

Stuff like Hit's 214S being special cancellable is being slept on but I don't think I have the execution to UTILIZE it, even if I like him a lot because he's really fun to mess around with. I'm hoping Broly and/or Bardock work well with 16 & Tien right now. Although I'll probably play both regardless even if I stick with Hit.

>game enables scrubs and noobs at every pass and turn

Fuck I hate this industry and what blizzard did to it

t: yellow square

Do you stay at 1 hp or you can kill yourself?

>shin kihoho
>Tenshinhan
kys yourself

Tien is the MVP in that entire fight. Every other fighter has to learn how to be defeated / defeat Cell while Tien just fucks Cell's shit up and stalls until the heroes get their act together and eventually get the job done. That three eyed cowboy always knows when to make an assist.

In order:
>Teen Gohan
>Android 21
>Trunks

It's not the most practical team, but like Teen Gohan too much as a character and Android 21 has a dive attack that brings down enemies for everyone's lvl 3's/supers.

>anchor Broly reverse OCV with Pantera playing in the background

Damn it feels good to be a PC player

the fuck is block spamming supposed to be?

I want to believe. Where does Vegita + Bardock play into this scenario?

try orange

and you should stop shilling

>he can't even get a pink square in a game that enables casuals and noobs at every pass and turn

>waaaah waaaah no defensive options I can't do anything against meaties

I want to be green square
less people will dodge me

It's what Xenobabbies were saying 1st week into the game when they were upset other people weren't "letting them play" by blocking too much.

Because scrubs and noobs can just mash buttons and get in and do damage.

This game has exposed anime players as nuetralless shitters. No gimmicks can save you with the scaling in the game.

I wish i could stop being a pink square.
It takes for ever to get matches because I keep getting dodged

Why don't you beat them with superior neutral, reflecting, antiairing, defense and good combos / mixups then

Aren't most of the top players right now almost entirely anime players? How is it exposing them if they're all the ones at the top?

>he thinks there's neutral in this game

Because the game doesn't let you. Every time you do what you're supposed to do the game rewards the bad play instead.

The top players are NRS and Capcom players. Chris G and SonicFox are undefeated. Sonic is so far above the anime scene he rarely loses a round even when he spams autocombo for Shenron memes.

Or maybe you're the one with the bad play if you can't even beat auto-combo spammers.

Haha w..white square for life!

You sound like 's friend

No, it's designed to reward shitty play.

Im a dark blue square is that good?

>the game is without flaw and every problem is actually the players

How?

Putting it in green text doesnt make that statement wrong

Yes. It means you're the best. You should be playing top players.

>rank up to Supreme Kai
>first match after is against a Frieza Clan rank

poor guy

dumb wojak poster

I always use Saiyan rank despite being orange

I could be here all night explaining it...

>screen is literally full of projectiles taking reactions out of the equasion
>jumping leaves you vulnerable for 4 frames meaning throws will always work because it's too risky to counter throws
>dashing leaves you completely vulnerable
>vanish is plus on block meaning you can continue to mash after making an incorrect guess
>mashing auto-corrects
>level 3s are instant and invulnerable meaning doing them at random is a good idea, and they're nearly impossible to punish

Dumb Arcsys shill

Motherfucker, you write in such a confusing manner.

You can block most level 3s and still have time to dragon rush in how is that unpunishable?

The best players right now in regards to results are SonicFox & Tatsunical who have been winning weeklies all over; Chris G has beaten Tatsunical so he can be mentioned as well. None of them come from anime games although they've played them and SF/Chris G have played hyper tag fighters before.

No footsies like in a slower game =/= no neutral. There's plenty of neutral in this game, mostly in the form of finding safe approaches using assists, feeling each other out with beams or ki blasts, throwing out certain long-range normals (depending on the character) to catch things, etc. The game gives ample resets to neutral between character deaths, Reflects, defensive Vanishes, etc. while also making sure most characters have strong pressure games to offset this. Some characters excel in neutral but not pressure or vice versa (18 isn't God Tier because she has poor neutral but is High Tier because her pressure is insane; if you're correct then 18 would be way more popular since not having neutral wouldn't matter).

Autocombos scale very poorly and are always the same string, so even if they have a built-in mixup like Trunks or Beerus or Bluku they are easy to punish by the 2nd or 3rd time used in a match; you can even jab the overhead in Bluku's string if you block the low.

>screen is literally full of projectiles taking reactions out of the equasion
welcome to tag fighters, slowpoke
>jumping leaves you vulnerable for 4 frames meaning throws will always work because it's too risky to counter throws
dragon rush takes a million years to come out, your fault if you can't react and tech it
>dashing leaves you completely vulnerable
and?
>mashing auto-corrects
which are necessary in some advanced combos to put you at the proper height for things
>level 3s are instant and invulnerable meaning doing them at random is a good idea, and they're nearly impossible to punish
you got caught pressing buttons. also they do 100% blue damage so unless you're using it to kill someone throwing out a random level 3 is a waste and reeks of desperation

>The best players right now in regards to results are SonicFox & Tatsunical who have been winning weeklies all over;

Do you happen to know where I can watch those weeklies?

The only thing i find bullshit about this game is it seems unfriendly to new players.

other tag fighters aren't completely full of projectiles. You can see what's going on. dragon rush isn't that slow. Dashing shouldn't be as vulnerable as it is since all characters have the walk speed of a slug. It rewards mashers. Again. Instead of players who want to improve their position or corner their opponent.

Auto-correcting mashing isn't necessary. Idiot.

Level 3s shouldn't catch a jab from full screen. This all rewards shitty play and thanks for proving my point.

NLBC for SonicFox

>>screen is literally full of projectiles taking reactions out of the equasion
It's hardly anything difficult to follow, since the best projectiles are straight lines along the ground and most smaller ki blasts are easy to avoid, block, or get rid of. Only characters like Frieza and Ginyu have strong zoning games.
>>jumping leaves you vulnerable for 4 frames meaning throws will always work because it's too risky to counter throws
The long-ass startup with the blue ring and distinct rushing animation gives you time to literally just press L to tech it unless it completely takes you off guard which means you got read.
>>dashing leaves you completely vulnerable
Invincible backdashes need only exist in games where unblockable meaties exist, like SFIV. Forward dashing leaves you vulnerable in every fucking fighting game. Super Dashing SHOULD be vulnerable because it gets you in so fast and easily.
>>vanish is plus on block meaning you can continue to mash after making an incorrect guess
It's also wildly easy to react to, and since it costs a bar it's basically a universal EX, and EX moves are often safe.
>>mashing auto-corrects
Makes no difference above a basic level of play in neutral, in advanced combo strings using j.LL is very useful to position specific combos, giving them a legitimate use that isn't scrubby (since it's just LL instead of an LM)
>>level 3s are instant and invulnerable meaning doing them at random is a good idea, and they're nearly impossible to punish
They also cost 3 bars, can't be comboed after, and can be baited. It's not a constant option, nor is it a safe one.

NLBC highlights on TeamWpooky for SonicFox (he also won a TSB on Day 2; TSB is an NYC anime game weekly). Tatsunical has won a weekly whose name I can't remember other than Dropkick [something]; watch his sets with BreakerDave. He also won a recent Wednesday Night Fights.

My secret is that I shouldn't be highposting. My b man.

>try to neutral
>HURR VANISH I'M IN HAVE FUN BLOCKINGHIGHLOWS FOR 30 SECONDS BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

ty

leveluplive and teamsp00ky vods from wednesdays.

There was also a tournament with a bunch of known players from this last weekend
twitter.com/dropkickevents/status/965095816992997382
link is in the replies

If you're in neutral and the other dude raw vanish you can punish that on reaction with 2H or 4/5L in the freeze frame of vanish

2H it retard

Give it a rest John. Even a green square will laugh at these.

youtube.com/watch?v=muvdYM3Pa_Q

i'm literally looking at a video of tatsu losing to brkrdave who is an anime player. I'm seeing all top 8's outside of sonicfox being comprised mostly of anime players. One player doing well doesn't mean they negate the fact that most of the top players are anime players.

>Vanish raw in neutral
>Opponent 2Hs because there's a fucking 30 frame window to react to it; even online it's easy
>If they don't 2H they can reflect it, use a reversal if they have one with invuln like the Gohans or Vegeta, Guard Cancel, etc.
>If you covered your approach with an assist before the Vanish then guess what, you played well and earned that approach especially since you spent a bar on it when most people can get in just by approaching which BUILDS meter

you sound like a salty bitch, lmao

My neutral is literally just pressing H with 16. People who think they can IAD me for free like it's online Guilty Gear or Blazblue get gassed hard

>Caring about how much usage a character gets and what their tiers are
Fucking off yourself, Smash scrub

Why do Vegeta players always mash buttons?

>Picking Broly doesn't turn the game into a 3v1
Missed opportunity

Literally no one else outside the anime community besides SonicFox is playing DBFZ in tournaments yet on the East. Tatsu, Chris G, and Sonic are the only big players that show up and they're dominating. I know Justin is playing online with a troll team, but he has yet to show up in person. You are basically like those people who are happy GG has a top 8 with Americans when only 3 Japanese showed up.

You can backdash, reflect, or 2h if it's not a true blockstring. Also if you get put into blockstun in this game you already lost neutral, hold that.

They just picked him for his assist and don't know how to actually play him because if you're making them actually use him they're already losing anyway

YOU'RE WIDE OPEN

He would either be so good that everyone picks him by default or so shit that picking him is like forfeiting out of the gate. You wouldn't be able to balance that

not my fault the game only has 1 assist per character and vegeta has by far the best one for saibaman shenanigans :(

Assist Character Syndrome. They pick up the character because of a God-Tier assist so when the 2 characters they can actually play die they're left with this character they barely 2 BnBs for. Same thing happened to a bunch of people in Marvel 3 who played characters like Akuma, Dante, and Doom for assists alone and then sucked with them; there were tons of Zero May Cry teams but the only ZMC player that could use Dante was Cloud805, and he was one of only 3 good Dantes in the meta alongside Yipes & KBrad.

>hurr just 2H his neutral

Right like that works. 2H is garbage against anything but chase. And even then small characters somehow completely avoid your anti-air. Also grab isn't as easy to react to as you guys claim. As usual.

>tfw can't us 21 (good) and (evil) palltes
Why, they do the exact same moves so i don't understand

>jumping leaves you vulnerable for 4 frames meaning the grab move with 20 frames of startup always works because it's too risky to mash L to tech it once you see its huge glowing telegraph

This. Even Chris G refuses to learn Vegeta. Top tier Vegetables strategy is to tag him in as a punching bag and run away to recover blue health on your 2 point characters

That's being reserved for Jiren

Good lacks the "Turn you into Sweets" Level 3 and just has the Air Level 3 both in the air and on the ground. I guess that's enough for them to prevent that option.

I play Vegeta unironically because he's my favorite character, and learning cool stuff with him. I like his ki blast barrage better as a tool while playing him than as an assist, Piccolo's assist is my favorite because you can use it as a time bomb and do wild combo/pressure stuff with it

well the blue skinned evil with the cell patches has no excuse then

>isn't as easy to react to as you guys claim. As usual.

Maybe you're just slow in the head

Yeah I also picked Vegeta on like day two before I ever used assists or knew he was going to be top tier, I'm not trying to say NOBODY can play him, just the vast majority, most of them probably also have some combination of Cell, 16, Black, Hit, and Frieza for the rest of their team too

doesnt stop them from talking about smash, you stupid faggot. KILL YOURSELF

>no air level 3 from the ground
this would make for an amazing wakeup reversal option

Given that 16 the number one god tier no make that broken tier character in the game don't even deny it he is true bullshit, all the scrubs crying about Cell and Black don't know shit gets an instakill 100% damage super and still lives with FULL BLUE HEALTH (don't give a fuck how "difficult" it is to land it, he has a ton of easy opportunities), Fucking Tenshinhan should have all Kikoho damage suffered be blue as well.

At the very least, normal Kikoho should leave Blue Health (possibly costing more, making it more tactically sound to use it in a DHC to swap him out immediately and recover), and Shin Kikoho's extra hits after the first should leave Blue Health, while the initial shot of Shin is a permanent loss as a way to reflect the impact and damage scaling.

Amen, PC rules for this fucking game

Things I would tweak:
>SD tracking is ridiculous sometimes, it shouldn't fucking do a 360
>While ground DR is good, I think air DR could use some more range, it can be difficult to catch people who like to upback all day on neutral
>Add a few more frames to vanish startup, it feels too good for escaping corner pressure right now
>Reduce sparking blue regen while in hitstun or something, it just prolongs the inevitable most of the time and makes it annoying to play the last round
>DLC: add more unique / specialist characters, there's not too much variation at the moment if you compare the roster to other Arcsys titles
I think that's it for the most part, I'm happy with the game for the most part, too bad all the FGC guys in my country already went back to GG

tien is the best tho

16's final power lands so often, I'm beginning to think I'm fighting sloths.

Anyone else feel like every characters health should be increased by 50%? Matches feel super short

>tfw this single move made me realize how much shit chaoz character is nowadays and howshit the entire DB series has become
im a chaoz fag now.

nigga wat

The trick to it is that it has a deceptively large amount of active frames, so if they aren't used to seeing it, it's very easy to go "alright I'm in the air, now to land and punish it", and then land right in it instead

If they had more hp. Getting a perfect would be even more humiliating.

Player hp for all characters is super short. Look at this user's webm one ult takes away 80% of someone's hp.

just get your opponent down halfway and throw it out, ez kill.

Please, do you have the webm where a beaten Frieza fucking wake-up supers an incoming Chiaotzu out of sheer spite before losing? I need it

You ever play people that use strong characters and do optimized combos without dropping them? 2 combos per character and the game's over

Makes me wonder if I even want to reach that level of play

Could've just extended the combo after haikyuken and won right there.

why is team volleyball so much fun to lab?
youtube.com/watch?v=q88gBYzDZKU
youtube.com/watch?v=tWlEntf1etQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IT3hmKq67k0

Fighting 16 makes me wanna die. Feels like his only downside is having mediocre projectiles, but he can score a knockdown from anywhere and has incredible normals that can just get you from much farther than you'd expect.

Its so dumb that this is true.

How hard is it to be a if statement on the buttons.

He and Cell are the only two characters that I feel confident in predicting are gonna get nerfed

BASED

>I don't want to play this character because they're good!
retard

And skilled players know how to swap out safely and defend from forced switches, these games can last a really long time in actuality.

I just realized there's literally no point to this discussion until a major happens because that's still true of anime players. A lot of the non-NY best haven't really been out either.

It's kind of pointless we see what a major top 8 looks like.

>(don't give a fuck how "difficult" it is to land it, he has a ton of easy opportunities)
You'd have to be retarded to get hit by 16's self destruct super. 16 is ridiculously good, but he only has that super as a reference, it has no practical use whatsoever. It's not at all comparable to Tien's super.

You have to remember that blue health management is a big part of the game, matches can already take quite a while if both players are effectively swapping their characters

I just don't like it when the only group of people I like and play with won't play me because my character is good or played a lot nigga.

>Raw Level 5 super with Sparking on
>Literally all of the damage dealt is blue and thus recoverable by benching that character or popping Sparking
That's a heavily isolated case, user, and also uses a lot of resources. In most cases 80% is very hard to do with one character, and anything over 70% requires a LOT of resources (3 bars + 1 assist + carries to corner early in combo is the absolute minimum I've needed to crack 7500+ and that's with 16 off of 5M into 2 Z Changes).

>nujak
Look at dis dood.

Every fighting game is unfriendly to new players. Every single one. Veterans will already know the tricks of the trade regardless of what fighter they come from.

Pre-jump frames will get you hit every time

JUST BLOCK AND PUNISH NIGGA

The worst part is that the edit actually looks a lot like Tien.

REMINDER that based 17 was going to BTFO Goku and he got super scared

Yeah, I know. I'm not very good yet. I'm in that phase where I'm picking up combos in training mode and getting used to actually doing them in real fights, so I forget and drop shit all the time. Still, I love being a sneaky shit.
no sorry.

Tell me how to be good with Tien. Everyone else is straight foward, but I can't even figure out combos with the guy that isn't pretty much universal for everyone

Reminder to keep characterfaggotry on Cred Forums. You guys ruined /dbs/ with rampant character worship.

>(don't give a fuck how "difficult" it is to land it, he has a ton of easy opportunities)
Only rage shitters are easily hit by the suicide attack. youtu.be/rm7klc8olGg

>Rank match
>He wins
>He slams rematch instantly
>I win
>He flees to the lobby with his tail inbetween his legs

WHAT'S THE MATTER, COWARD!? AFRAID I'LL WIN AGAIN?

Sounds like your friends are scrubs if they can't take their losses

>Blue Goku can take you from 100% to 15% for free if he has meter
So is he the definitive unga anchor? Even Tien's Neo Tribeam can't do that and he has to sacrifice all his life for it.

Using a team of gohan ssj2, gotenks, and trunks.

>try to enter lobby
>"can't join lobby it's full"
>5/6
I wish i could ever join one.

>19f delay
Yeah, I'd drop out too.

No rooms found.

Beerus is all you need.

>tfw I'm so bad at fighting 16 I can even get zoned out by his projectiles
Fuck this gay robot.

>play ranked
>guy keeps rematching me
>win 10 times in a row
>guy finally quits and sends me a private message
>calls me a no lifer and that he has to much pussy to worry about getting good in the game

SEETHING

Damn Beerus looks like that???

Ok lets go point for point
>others tag fighters...
Marvel? That game literally has so much shit going on pros cant see everything, this game is extremely tame in comparison, most chars cant put 2 projectile at once on the screen, most projectiles are high risk, linear amd totally visible beams, and most others are small, do shit damage and are generally super dashable, many GG characters can put more shit on the screen than most full teams on dbfz, lime venom or dizzy

>dragon rush isnt that slow
I agree, its slower than other games grabs but that doesnt mean its reactable it just means its punishable, also it scales like a motherfucker and since it puts you on the top of the screen and uses your super dash, it doesnt rewards you as much as it risks, also your previous point on jumps having 4 frames of startup is true, but they are still throw invul so that is flat out wrong.
Also, they loose to mashing/sticking out buttons, so why you complain that mashing is so good while complaining that a mechanic that looses to it is also good?

>dashing shouldnt...
What do you propose? Making dashes have super armor? You can cancel a dash into a block at anytime, maybe learn how to approach in an anime game (aka the neutral you are so convinced it doesnt exsist) before complaining, and be gratefull blocking after dashes doednt cost you resources like in GG or BB, or that they dont require complicated exploits like in marvel, dashes here are as good as they have ever been in an anime/tag team game.

>auto correcting mashing isnt necessary

But why do you have so many problems with people mashing autocombos? Most of them are either punishable on block, have a gap you can interrupt or flat out suck, you can neutral jump them and punish most of them if you know they are mashing them on neutral, or throw proyectiles at them, them autocorrecting only gives a little more combo possibility that characters like trunks need for advanced combos, its a plus unless you suck.

I found it, this is for you

>Character based around orb summoning
>Orbs do shit damage
>Orbs are beaten by beams
>Orbs are beaten by Dragon Rush
>The only move you have where you can summon a bunch of orbs at once takes five millions years to activate

Beerus is fucking terrible

How do I use 18's quarter circle square grab move? it has no range or forward momentum

the particles in the beam looks like bits of chaotzu flying off lmao

>I have people jump on me all the time
Do you mean they're doing overheads? Then just neutral block. All you can do is block, deflect, and attack at an opening. You can also waste meter on a vanish if you're desperate.
It's all just practice honestly, figuring out peoples patterns, and how to react.
Of course, if you're opponent is a tier-list fag, and has SSJ Vegeta and a beam assist character like Rose, then it's way more fucking annoying, but there's still ways to get out of it.

I'm not the best person to ask because I'm quite the novice myself. I'm good enough to make people ragequit in the lower levels but that is far as I go right now.
from my experience he is very unga and that weird delayed foot thing he does in his autocombo throws me off.
>lose first match
>win second rematch because I am used to the guy's playstyle
>other guy loses his shit, seemingly drops any form of knowledge on how to play and is reduced to button mashing
>finish him off faster than last time
this game really does make me feel like I'm a DB character sometimes.
never gets old

You use it in pressure when you've put the fear of god in someone so they're afraid to do anything but block

That's pretty much it unless you get the hardest of reads

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can't combo after the universal overhead, right? It's just there to sneak in tiny bits of damage to close a round, or make people paranoid enough to block high so you can get in a low and start a combo right?

>Know full well how SSB Goku's autocombo works, with that third hit being an overhead
>Have it drilled into memory that it's going to happen
>Still fuck up on blocking it sometimes because I'm an idiot
Nothing makes me feel dumber than getting hit by that overhead. They fully deserve the win every time I fall for it.

you can combo after overhead if you use sparking thought,so it is a option.

Use assists with your overhead. Combos started with an overhead have a lot of scaling on them but it's something

you can combo with an assist

You can convert off of it 2 ways:
1. Use an assist as you do it, which can make it less risky in a blockstring but also let you juggle afterwards (or continue a standing combo if you used 16 or Yamcha's assists).
2. In Sparking you can airdash-cancel the UOH on block or hit; you can cancel it on hit and do another fast air normal before landing and continuing the combo.

Lvl 3 arent instant, all have a couple frames of startup before the flash and after they have at least one, sure it will catch anything if you are in their face, but midscreen and further theyll give enough time to vanish cancel anything you are doing (all normals and movement options are vanish cancelable at any point).

Also they are all punishable, at least with either a super dash, raw vanish+assists for a combo, ki blasts into vanish (this works full screen) or another level 3

Problem is if the enemy is blocking and I do a single light punch it knocks 18 backwards and unable to grab

Level 3s are also some of the most obviously unsafe-on-block moves in a game where a lot of stuff is either plus or minus-but-safe.

I'll never stop reposting this.

Here's his main bnb and the only one you really need to know, even though it's just a slightly different version of the universal route

2M 5M jc L M 2H SD L M 2H jc L M 2H 236M

This is meterless, does 4k damage (without sparking and started off a raw 2M, so obviously more or less accordingly), and ends in hard knockdown so you can then either end it with your great supers (including chiaotzu, which is the best scaling super in the game and always adds a minimum of 2160 more damage) or start doing oki with his dozen oki options

As far as I can tell you need assist extensions if you want to do any fancy loop stuff, but Tien's crazy oki game is his main strength anyway

kek

2M 5M jc L M 2H SD L M 2H jc L M L 2H 236M does more damage.

On top of all said, some chars can set up ways to combo out of them, like beerus with ball setups or gotenks with ghost super setups

Also i think all chars can combo them if they hit really meatie but that doesnt seem practical/doable in a real match

Depends on the spacing, but yeah you may have to dash up first

It's probably the slowest command grab in the game anyway so the dashin barely even adds anything to how long it takes to come out

At most I only mix it in once in a while to put fear in people that I'm having trouble opening up, but you can accomplish the same thing with DR anyway, its only real advantage over DR is that the M version gets HKD

Meant 2M 5M jc L M 2H SD L M L 2H jc L M 2H 236M

If you can combo into Volleyball Fist on the ground and pop them up from the spike with an assist, then do j.M2H as you fall and continue the combo as usual, it does even better damage (5k meterless if from 5M). It's not hard to learn as long as you have an assist good for that kind of extension.

Oh and of course you can't tech it like a DR so I guess it has that over it too

It's still so slow that it's hard to actually land though, but at least the startup animation is a bit more subtle than DR, for the non-H versions anyway

When you say pop them up from the spike, you mean after the spike and before/as they land, right? I think I get what you mean, gonna have to try that, I assume Vegeta assist will work for it

>three 2Hs in a single combo
You can do that?

Tien can, his 2H moves him higher in the air

Only the first one does the little zoomin launch effect and the subsequent ones can be jc'd like any other normal, it's just that most other characters can't jc a 2H and get high enough to continue their combo like this

It's actually required for the j236M to combo too

how do i unlock this scene?

Yes, and Vegeta will definitely work because of how active it is. I do it with 16's assist and I have to call him right before the spike lands for it to work, but your timing should be much easier.

You only get the Smash that you chase after from the first one, but the others still connect. They knock them up a smaller distance, which you can catch with a jump cancel into a j.L, and then the second is caught because Tien hops upwards during the startup of j.236M

Have Yamcha defeat Nappa with a 5H (not sure if it can be in a string or has to be raw, but it does have to be the killing blow) on the rocky wastes stage

It only works because his 236M pops him up before he spikes after the 2H.

i'm really bad at remembering to use my assists, its a pretty big problem

You can combo into Dramatic Finishes sometimes.

When this happens, change your name. Works for me

2 things:
How the FUCK do you get out of a blockstring when the other player knows what they're doing?

And why the fuck do matches keep randomly dropping.

>Beerus with ball setups
I can hardly find time to lay my balls let alone lay them with such accuracy that I can 6M someone near them. I want to see someone really good with Beerus go to town with him. He's either got really cool hidden depth or he's just a gimped Frieza.

reflect, or frame 1 invincibles if you have them

Guard cancel, reflect, even vanish sometimes, use the iframes on lvl 3, use a DP if you have one, pay attention to his tendency of for super dashes mid blockstring and punish it with 2H

All I got

Thanks. Do A16/Hit/Freiza have any invincible reversals, or should I stick to reflect?

You have to figure out how your opponent likes to do their blockstrings and where they leave the gaps, this game doesn't have that many defense options so there's no one easy solution

When you put them in the corner end your block strings with 5H into cr.S or any other ball.

That will put a ball right in front of the opponent while pushing you back, locking them down. (unless they super dash)

You can also block string 5H into your light dunking special and if they block that you can instant air dash to try another overhead.

16 has armor on his 5H, but I don't think it's frame one, still really good tho
Hit has that fucking counter
Frieza I would stick to blocking, but if you see the opening for it he also has that meterless teleport attack, 22S that can crossup and starts a combo

Frieza can do a wakeup super by holding R2 while in a hard knockdown. Otherwise you don't have many options with that team besides reflect or a raw Level 3. Maybe if there's a gap in the pressure big enough you could use Hit's 5S counter or a 16 5H/2H to rip through a frame trap since it has armor, but that could be risky.

I always forget that teleport attack with Frieza. Didn't seem all that useful when I was messing with the character but I guess it is a good meterless vanish, unless it's slow and I don't realize it.

Guard Cancel Z-Change. More viable when you're in the corner, it's more likely they'll be able to catch your incoming character as they Super Dash in when you're in the open. Ideally, perform the Guard Cancel as you block a special or a Heavy/Ki attack after the opponent has already done their Ki/Heavy attacks in their blockstring (otherwise they'll just hit your next guy with whatever is coming next in their blockstring).

Or the Guard Cancel when down to one character which gives you a much more reliable and safe Vanish Counter.

Its like a shitty version of Cell's speed, you know.

Got any tips for his oki game?

It feels the same as everyone else

ChrisG totally fucking stopped people from raw vanishing this weekend on the DragonBrawl thing. I think in 6 months people won't let that shit fly either, everyone will react to it

It's like anyone else's except you have all the tools you could want, so just mix it up a lot

You have an overhead special that HKDs, a divekick version of this special, a fast low, a slow low with armor to bait jabs, a pretty good command grab, telekinesis which is an amazing meaty, and really good normals

Tien is one of the most straightforward and simple characters, but he definitely requires you to have a good ground game.

Personally, I prefer him as a point character, because with assists, you can combo after volleyball fist and end up dealing 5k damage with a single assist and no meter. 5M 2M 5S (or 5MMS) into 236L and so on. Then you use a juggle to let you connect a j.M2H after volleyball's last hit and then into air combo bit (or you can do the full combo he posted if you don't have assists to use). Don't bother using meter. Why? Because you'll have a hard knockdown where you can just time 236S (call Chiaotzu) to cover ANY tech option. The opponent will be forced to block, and if airborne, drop to the ground. This gives you an opportunity to do a quick high low mixup (using your other assist, you can easily convert from 6M or a instant overhead j.P). Then you repeat until dead, using meter to kill.

In neutral, you'll just be moving around trying to hit with a IAD j.H or a 5M for bigger damage. Volleyball is also a great slide for whiff punishing. The 5M 2M 5S string I mentioned is 0 on block, so you can auto pilot that safely. The hard part will be getting in for your relatively short range normals to hit.

I cant do assist combos no matter what i try

I do that but with Yamcha. It was fun at the start before the Dragon Ball casuals dropped since you knew it pissed them off. Makes it even better knowing Yamcha does the least damage in the game to win with him.

Take note of how much startup your assist has. If it comes out fast, you can just press your own attack button and assist at the same time. If your assist takes awhile to hit, you will have to press the assist slightly before your own attack. So if you have vegeta's assist you can press j.H+Assist from a soft knockdown juggle and the opponent will catch the Vegeta ki blasts.

He can use that teleport mid combo with some assists to combo that double destructo disk twice and deal 5 billion damage.

wish I knew how to link twitch clips to show

Sure, anyone should already be able to 2H react to a Raw Vanish as long as they're on the ground.
But a Vanish can be preceded by whatever projectile to stun the opponent and stall any reaction. Using generic Ki blasts is rather effective against opponents who like to Super Dash, they expect they can just ignore it and dash through them at the opponent while "busy" with throwing fireballs, but then they get kicked in the back of the head.

Just hit enter after tv like this

clips.twitch.tv
/FineLitigiousPineappleYee

I guess the link also can apply to

What would you do if any of them were added to FighterZ?

>Barely win
>They leave

But why, WHY THOUGH, LET ME LEARN, I DON'T MIND LOSING

>ranked
>get stomped in first match
>win the second match convincingly
>stomp them in the third match

I CONTINUE TO IMPROVE

clips.twitch.tv
/AdventurousRelatedLettuceRedCoat

toriyama san we need a goku that transforms into a bald supersayian called SS ocho cinco dale edition

Do any of them even have a sizable set of unique moves?

My sides have been sent to another dimension.

What the fuck are you supposed to do after you successfully block a couple hits? When I try to punish at the end of my opponent's blocked combo he has enough time to block before my light attack comes out. They can also just jump away before you can react to punish.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Learn what's actually unsafe

If they play it safe and don't allow any gaps you can jab out of, reflect

Need to give us more details. Are you in the corner? Do you have room to dash? What character are you using? Also, you need to recognize when they're doing something unsafe, do you know how to see that and react in time? We need details to help you, man.

You can equip various to them since they're avatars in Heroes, in fact that V-Jump scan from the previous post showed Beat using the Ultimate Dragon Fist.

If SSB Note was added I'd spam their customer support telling them to fix her fucking hair.

Immediately put Note in my team

Give me a grown up Sword-wielding Gotenks or Viola.

That's Dimps fault, not ASW.

I'd enjoy it because I don't really care much about the lore, only cool characters. Another Frieza type would be fun. Good thing we're getting Cooler at some point, but because he's going to be a big boy I doubt he'll play anything like his brother.

Let's say I'm mid screen and successfully blocked a string of light and mediums until he stops. Then I try to punish but he blocks before my attack even comes out.

I usually play 16/adult Gohan/Vegeta

Dyspo would be a great addition to FighterZ.

>thread has gone on for almost 6 hours
this wasn't brief at all you fucking liar

I'd prefer Toppo, but both would be better than Jiren

Do they explain in the show why he looks just like Beerus?

This is just wrong though. I can't remember the exact numbers but it matches Piccolo's and Gokus only when you do it twice.

>the ol' razzle dazzle

probably the same race, but I'm only guessing

this picture gets better every time you look at it

>blazblue is better
What did he mean by this?

>not using Lvl 3 plus one extra bar in order to secure the kill
Worth it to use to annoying Cell, KBuu and We Wuz Goku players

Just a coincidence.
Beerus/Champa are Sphinx Cats.
Dyspo is a rabbit.
There are a shitload of purple creatures in Dragon Ball.

If you KNOW they're going to block, then follow it up with a dragon rush since they probably aren't pushing a button to punish. Also wait, you're having trouble punishing with any of those characters? They got good buttons. I believe 16's 2M is pretty good at punishing blockstrings.

It appears he died already and the person who took the screenshot has 1M left.
I wonder if cell was KO'd then the madman continues to neo-beam his ass several-times-over.

Mike Ross is whiter than your punk bitch ass