Why do people say Lost Izalith is bad and needs to be "fixed"? It is cozy and warm

Why do people say Lost Izalith is bad and needs to be "fixed"? It is cozy and warm.

because Op's a fag

>user said, posting the hideous lava bloom

Shitty eye rape with pointless enemies and a bonfire that is almost impossible to find blind

It hurts my eyes and is full of ass.

look at those hilarious PS1 tier textures to the left.
those are copypasted for all of izalith. no other area in the game is this obviously low quality, even unfinished places like the dragon lake thing.

because opinions are subjective

you hate it or you love it but dark souls has impacted gaming in a meaningful and powerful way which is undeniable

also the storytelling is so fucking good, and the world is immersive as fuck

>the storytelling is so fucking good
this meme really needs to stop

>2 SHIT tier bosses(3? Where was ceaseless)
>Mandatory lava damage
>dragon butts
>bullshit covenant gate nobody would've figured out except through pure luck
>bloom out the ass
>titanite demon on the bridge for no fucking reason
>tentacle creatures that don't fit the theme of the area at all
>already mentioned, but bed of chaos is that fucking awful

dont forget that you need to open up the covenant gate at the right time to properly finish an ingame sidequest that spans the whole game and if you dont its fucked.

this game is better than your life

the nip lead dev guy is pretty meticulous

i think solaire dying in izalith is the ending to his quest most people are intended to experience. getting him to gwyn through the back door is probably more easter egg/reward-ish

i actually think its visually cool as fuck, the lava glow is annoying but i love the ancient temples and the roots everywhere

its shit because the actual gameplay sucks, the enemies are a bunch of dragon legs that can only be feasibly be fought by cheesing them from roofs, and the alien things in the acid pools look like pre-alpha bloodborne rejects. also the boss fight is cancer

Looks like dogshit.
Linear.
Shit boss.
Only like 3 enemies—all of which are shit.

Eyesore lava, having to repair your armor all the time, 3rd stray demon and the fucking bed of chaos

I dont know about that. the onion dude quest is also very cryptic with the backtracking required.

and I wouldnt ever use the word meticulous to describe the janky as fuck souls games.

other games did it in a less eye-rapey way.
its essentially based on thailand+lava and dragon assholes.

>it isn't like my animes

You are not meant to save solaire on your first playtrough. Most people don't know you even CAN save him. You have to look up a guide to save him, or play the game multiple times and notice details. Which is not going to happen for an average player.

>bed of chaos

people piece together story bits just from items on bodies and you say that isn't anything but meticulous
>wah why does a game expect me to play it twice to get the good ending REEEE

>woah this lore is so deep it's all told through item descriptions and 90% of it i made up because it doesn't even exist!

thats not meticulous at all lmao. its not even a new storytelling technique, Resident Evil did that in the 90s already.

its not a special concept. you have some post apocalyptic event so you have the protagonist find bits that retell the story of what happened before him. the downside is that it often makes the past sound cooler than what you experience currently, which is absolutely the case in dark souls.