Why was there never any games of this, besides the N64 one?

Why was there never any games of this, besides the N64 one?

Recommend Mech games

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_video_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_video_games

>he didn't "play" Girlfriend Of Steel

Armored Core, for anything older ask /vr/. I'm not shitposting against you to go away, they will generally give you better advice and alot of mech games of worth were in the "retro" era.
Grab the SRW gb-ds games if you like super robot. Steam has a few mech games but they are light fare. Armored Core in the PS2 era are the golden go to games.

Yeah I try to start mech threads but Cred Forums doesn't seem to like them any more

evangelion battle orchestra

Its not we don't like them, its just devs don't want to produce ones worth liking nowadays. The ones that are recent that people like are spiritual sequels to old megadrive games and stuff.
The guys who made FTL are making a mech strat game next (I think). Look into it. I don't know what type of mech games you like (real/super) or what genres so I don't know if you'll like it.
You could look into trying to get Virtual On working in MAME but unless you've got a nice controller setup to mimic the unique control options I wouldn't bother.

>besides the N64 one
You're retarded

mech games are garbage

>garbage
You're retarded

Gundam Breaker 3

The older MechWarriors obviously. You can dl Mercenaries for free afaik.
Front Mission is also really fun.

Front Mission 4 and Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner

I fucking love Crowe and the Brasta.

Asuka > Rei

It doesn't really lend itself well to a game really. Every fight would be completely different and all the important stuff you'd have zero control over.

What would you even imagine you'd do in an Eva game?

Probably what you do in all of the Eva games that exist, you fucking goof.

Play a piano homoerotically

I would have liked am RPG with lots of filler and fighting elements that mostly followed the story, Somethnig akin to Cardcaptors on the PS1, Legacy of Goku,

If Asuka was better than Rei, they wouldn't have made Asuka 2.0 would they? Asuka 2.0 was such a desperate attempt to make Asuka anywhere near as strong or relevant as Rei that they schoolkids wound up completely shaving off all her flaws and insecurities, and making her a complete Mary Sue.

And of course, Asukafags gobbled it up, because that was the Asuka they wanted all along.

They didn't want the real Asuka, with her flaws, her anger and her issues, they just wanted a genetic tsundere action girl, since that's the kinds of girl society tells them to like.

How disgusting

What movie?

evas are not mechs fool

Yes they are

why is there not a game adaptation of the shining? or mulholland drive? because they don't fucking need one you peat-gavel

Why not just use the Eva setting and lore?
>Original MC and cast

>Set in different Geofront, still JP.

>Different Eva units but with same general method and mechanics.

>Generic and boss Angels

>Game is split between ARPG combat and walking around the city/geofront/apartment

>Can date other pilots/max social stats

>Side quests (watermelon gardening, Eva training, etc)

Why doesn't this exist?
(been playing P3 a lot recently..)

Something similar does exist, just without the strange points you list. Not sure I get the point of making an Eva game with none of the same characters, none of the same locations, none of the same angels, none of the same Evas. Especially when you mention watermelon gardening when that was Kaji's thing.

Either way.

>we will never get an ideon game where everyone in the universe is shitting themselves about the giant death god killing everything in order to absorb their souls

Mehc thread turns into an EVA thread

>the autistic Norwegian Reifag again
How quaint

Context?

Some kind of disaster was going on so Asuka got out of the shower and went out on the balcony to look at it. She didn't realize anyone else was home.

What exists that’s similar to this?

Shinji > All

press X to cum on your friend

I have no idea.

This reminds me of the Eureka 7 PSP game that IIRC was pretty alright but had an entirely new canon with new characters. It played like Ace Combat.

I have mixed feelings about the SRW games. Like, especially concerning what they do with Evangelion, it feels too much like a "fix-fic".

Do they fug?

Yes.

X

>Ritsuko in the background
>Just watching these two dykes huge while she eats

Asuka's a tramp!
I've played her story some 3-4 times and I still don't know how to get her good ending.

>Rei hugs back
>Misato just stands there like a pissant

this is obscene

I think Kaji hugged back at least once, too.

Honestly after seeing every Eva thread turn to absolute dogshit thanks to Asukafags and Reifags fighting, (especially that one really toxic Reifag) this picture just makes me really happy.

>When a mild preference over cartoon women and an autistic need to defend my preferences to anonymous fucktards leads me to transcend the fanbases godawful dialectic and realize that Anno was more right than I ever thought possible

I hope Anno destroys the entire series and corrupts all the characters in 4.0. Its what the fanbase deserves desu. He needs to get on with his life and make a new IP or more live action shit.

I think Asuka knows who the best girl truly is. Time to go hug Rei some more.

Anno intended for evangelion to destroy the otaku culture that we see today. Not hard to see how far he got

Its worse than that.

In these fucking theads, there's people that honestly take the "best girl" shit seriously. In a fucking character study that shit is going to be subjective as fuck. The show is about broken people learning that they have problems and that they can take actions to help themselves live without falling into despaire.

The Fanbase is just crabs in a bucket that have projected themselves onto their characters and fight over who's girl/disorders are worse. Its the definition of toxic.

The only option is accelerationist wiafu shitposting. To larp as one or the other of these fucking Reifags and Asukafags to the extent that it radicalises each side and destroys the fandom from within.

Humorous enough to get me interested in trying desu.

X-COM, aside from the fact that you aren't only defending your own base, it's basically Eva without the mechs.

What game is that

This Pretty easy to get a handle on using the guide, and there's a translation in the works.

Eva doesn't translate well into vidya.
At most we have those relationship simulators

Devil Survivor 2.

There was a PSP fighter

had unused designs, some of the Angels, and Gunbuster as fighters

there is also the SRW games and that shows Shinji if he had a spine and people he could talk to

Not really, no amount of unironic post-ironic shitposting will stop battle-hardened waifufags after 20 years of this shit. The best thing you can do is just ignore it and contribute quality content of your own or participate in Eva threads outside of Cred Forums like this one

>Shinji if he had a spine and people he could talk to
But that drastically goes against the point of the show

Isn't this applicable to the entire cast of the rebuilds in general?

What's wrong, user? Don't like fix-fics? It's when someone writes a fanfic of a certain series they like, only they try to "fix" everything they felt was wrong with it.

Yes but that guy is one of those especially toxic waifufags that frequents Eva threads just to blame the Waifu B for all the problems

Of course it is, but delusional Reifags (or any fags) of that variety have turned the show into its only little brand of identity politics.

Seriously, don't think about this shit too hard, those people are doomed to never grow as people.

Seriously. Anno could do a whole thematically Freudian show on his own fanbase.

Social Darwinist Reifags. Just say that 10x fast.

Get 'em Shinji! Yeah!

>But that drastically goes against the point of the show

what point?

That shinji has very little social skills. The isolation and fucked up interpersonal relationships are the meat of the series

That game is garbage. This is not, however.