OH NONONONONO

OH NONONONONO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

who knew a realistic medieval setting RPG without magic or dragons or anything like that would turn out to not appeal to that many people.
the popularity on steam is just hype apparently

DELETE THIS

It will drop further once more reviews are posted.

>ps4 version

or, you know, because runs like ass

It's a fundamentally mediocre game in every aspect except visuals. Hell, even its subject matter is really dry and appeals to very few.

There's a reason why hard historically focused titles are rare.

I mean, politics aside, it's a deeply fucking flawed game. Is anyone really arguing that?

Stop trying to run it on your toaster.

Fucking putinbots.

It's fucking shit. It takes forever to get going and when it finally does it's just a shit Oblivion clone. Way too many fucking cutscenes.

No one gives a fuck about Bohemian history, just let us fuck around in a Medieval setting.

Its a PC game. Ported to consoles. I bought it on Steam. Downloading as we speak. Can't wait.

>REVIEW SCORES DON'T MATTER
>NO WAIT YES THEY DO YES THEY DO REEEEEEE
Make up your mind, mongoloid.
By the way, you used "OH NONONO" wrong. Either shitpost correctly or don't shitpost at all, sweetiepie. (:

post more of that girl

>it's just a shit Oblivion clone
I thought people were joking about this until I actually experienced it myself. Goddamn, what were they thinking? People tolerate the shit in Elder Scrolls games because you get to do wacky shit in a fantasy setting.

Oh yea, nudity, swearing and throwing poop at a house. How dry.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GAME!!!

shoo shoo

can this be happening?
no it cannot

>suddenly bugs are a bad thing
didn't stop Fallout or Skyrim or literally any other game ever from getting high scores

> PS4
> Platform with the largest amount of non-whites.
Pottery.

>consoles

OHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU GOT FUCKED WHOS LAUGHING NOW? HA HA HA

I know this is obnoxious, but did you actually play it? The writing is more alike to Red Dead Redemption or Knights Tale where the character focus is fairly laid back and lively. The subject matter is just a fit for the scenario and adding a level of historical accuracy humanizes everyone.