How're you enjoying /our girl/ on the switch?

How're you enjoying /our girl/ on the switch?

We're in agreement that short hair is best hair, yes?

>Witch Trials V

Yes, I like short hair more but, from what I played so far, Bayo 1 >>>> Bayo 2
Bayo 2 doesn't have big missions like Bayo 1. A lot of the chapters are just single bosses, no areas to explore or to fight wave of enemies. I miss the gimmicky sections from Bayo 1.
The hang on and space harrier sections.

Agreed, I think bayo 2 starts really strong and then kind of fizzles out. Too many surfing/gimmicky sections. But it's still super strong overall imo. You need to play on hard to match 1's normal

The only legitimately challenging part of the game

I'm a fucking bad and always die multiple times on the bosses at the end of chapters until I figure out how to witches weaves inbetween their attacks, but I fucking love this game. It is really fun and satisfying combat, I love stringing out a full combo in witch time and having these demon limbs pop out of nowhere and fuck shit up. I love the crazy nonsensical world too.

Bayonetta is awesome I wish I had decided to try it sooner. I thought this game was a stripper simulator not a badass soul calibur single player campaign.

Nah, the tag climax challenges on max halos can wreck your shit as well.

>"Oh hey I can take these Fury guys no problem!"
>Maximum bet.
>Fucking Labolas out of nowhere to rape you at the end.

Bayonetta is shit compared to literally every other action game
>MGR
>Devil May Cry 3-4
>Ninja Gaiden

the first game is god awful, unpolished beyond measure, quick time events out of the ass and buttom mashing that makes you fingers hurt, it's everything bad with 2009 videogames and it shows, there's even some enemies that you can't dodge by jumping but have to i-frame with witch time because there's weird shockwaves in the general direction around their arms and weapons, DMC3 was more polished than this crap.

there is an abyss between 1 and 2

>I thought this game was a stripper simulator not a badass soul calibur single player campaign.

Lmao you're not the only one, brother

Yeah dude I finished 2 before playing 1 (I played them on Wii U when they came out), and it's fucking nuts how shit 1 is in comparison. I completely forgot. I feel like I have to force myself to play this one

How come you guys never post cool webms

I'm actually kind of surprised at how easy Bayo 1 is so far, I was expecting Grace and Glory to put me through the ringer and I beat them with not much trouble

>b-but muh Infinite Climax

I am discovering the franchise since no Wii U.
More than halfway through bayo 2, and few chapter in 1.

I really love the 1, it's not that "dated" at all, super fun, and I prefer the way they introduce the story it makes more "sense" and better digested than in 2.

2 seems overall a bit more refined.
I am having a lot of fun.

I think a lot of people did.

I was actually shocked to find a damn good beat-em-up spectacle fighter, and it wasn't just a shitty attempt to hide sexy models, like dead or alive.

Is the story worth it? I skip every single cutscene

Weirder seeming games have almost always turned out great from my experience. It’s best to set aside preconcieved ideas when to comes to vidya.

not really.

Short is best.
However didn't buy the Switch version because it doesn't seem like much of an upgrade from the Wii U version.

They should've buffed kafka

Bayo: short > long
Jeanne: long > short

>Whole thing is her hair unravels and becomes her "clothes" and the demons she summons, long hair makes sense and is thematically appropriate
>Nah, let's give her a pixie cut this time!
No, the short hair was stupid and doesn't work or mesh well with the whole hair-clothes-demons thing. The beehive was perfect, aesthetically and thematically.

no

Does that thing serve any purpose whatsoever? Its poison damage is negligible and I don't think it had much combo potential.

Nope. Some people say it's good for humanoid bosses because of the dot but those people aren't that good at the game

I'm playing Bayonetta right now and it's a strong 9/10 for me even with the QTE insta-death shit.

The fact that people say Bayo 2 is head and shoulders above it kind of frightens me.

You, user, are a man of extremely good tastes.

Am I the only one who hates Bayonetta's design.

i cant play without getting a boner, other that that its great.

Ya know what I love most about Bayonetta?
Her personality.

No, her design is 10/10, you don't have to find it attractive

>playing Bayonetta 1
>found the child.
>motherfucking have to use items after figuring it out.
>Suddenly there are two Bayonettas and they have a dance off.
>Halonetta has an orgasm mid dance move and transforms.
>Jiggle Physics in the TA.
do you want to me to play the game or fap?

Yeah it gets rid of the very obnoxious QTE and is a step up in almost every regard. The only downside for me was that it had a lot of bosses that were "fight this giant enemy while you're in a flying form so you don't have the base moveset" and some movesets from the first game don't return.

K I N O

yes.

I had a Sega dreamcast growing up and my brother and I used to play Soul Calibur for hours on end and I think I beat the campaign with almost every character, and always wished there was more meat to the game.

Then Bayonetta comes along and its like all the great combat and action with actually good levels and bosses to fight. Fuck this game is really good.

A man of culture of elevated tastes.

The frame rate on the switch version is infinitely better, retard.

>DMC4 actually got a special edition

>Bayonetta 3 is a thing

>Itsuno is possibly, probably, maybe doing DMC5

The action game genre might not be thriving but it's definitely been worse.

>The beehive was perfect, aesthetically and thematically

Expect, you know, it looked like shit. Bayonetta looking good also makes aesthetic and thematic sense.

>Bought Bayo 1 on 360
>Bought a Wii-U for Bayo 1 and 2
>Going to buy a switch for Bayo 1, 2 and 3

I'd rip my dick off if this is her hair for 3.

I went to highschool with this girl.

Why do we do this to ourselves, user?

Granted, the Switch actually has games I want to play.

Been playing it for the first time. Got platinum overall on the original, but am struggling to dodge basic bitch enemies on this one for some reason. It feels like the audio cues for enemy attacks were cut down. What am I supposed to do with the enemies that hold shields? They bring my combos to an end.

can i suck your dick?

the easiest mode (automatic) is designed to be played with one hand

I remember playing Bayo 1 on PS3 and not being exactly thrilled about it, mostly because i suck at the game and god do i hate to see a fucking stone at the end of the level. Now i fucking love it. Probably because i happen to play a lot of fighting games in the meanwhile and got gud. besides, nintendo costumes make things way more hot for me

Cant wait for Bayo 3, i hope they add more nintendo stuff.

>inb4 blog posting

MGR is nothing but parry bait though, it teaches you awful habits like waiting for your enemy to attack. Such a passive combat system.

>We're in agreement that short hair is best hair, yes?
No. The beehive meshes a lot better with her outfit.

>I remember playing Bayo 1 on PS3 and not being exactly thrilled about it

Mainly because the PS3 port was shit.

Long hair down to her ass is objectively the pinnacle of beauty

>currently only have enough money to buy Bayonetta 1
>autism is keeping me back from only buying one of them
Fucking hell, I need a job

That too. It always confused me because i enjoyed other Platinum games, i specially loved playing Anarchy Reigns with my bros and using Bayo in it.

This reminds me

>tfw not AR ever
>tfw not even a new Mad World

why live

nice try dmcfag but we still know it's you