Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

*shoots leg 8 times with starting pistol then knifes them

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

Buys a Thompson and steals all your kills

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Zombies is the only good thing about cod.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Black Ops 2 was the best zombies. The engine and mechanics felt better then the others. It also had the best weapons.

James Jones
James Jones

You're kidding right? Other than Mob of the Dead and Origins, Black Ops 2 zombies was terrible, with Tranzit as the worst map ever.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Kaboom

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

man splatoon was a good game

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

I thought grief mode was fun.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

I loved Die Rise

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

most underrated wonder weapon

Robert Price
Robert Price

I hated the guns in BO3

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

they were stupidly unbalanced too
that one LMG was better than every other weapon in the box that wasnt capable of doing infinite damage
also the raygun sucks dick and i hate that they killed it

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

The raygun was the best in Black Ops 2

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Pretty much this.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

The raygun started to suck since they buffed Double Tap in BO2.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

Treyarch should have made completely new guns for zombies. The futuristic guns in shadows of evil did not fit the theme.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

I fucking hate Activision, the DLC maps for BO1 and BO3 look awesome but they never go on sale for a decent price and they never will

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

You've got that precisely wrong. Origins was the worst map ever made; all the other maps were fine.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

For all the shit they get, I am really enjoying the WW2 zombies so far.

Treyarch just went too crazy with the storyline and weird monsters and dimensions and shit. Plus the wonder weapons became too much, and fuck gobblegum

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

What the fuck is wrong with you people? The LMGs were the worst guns in the box, every single one of them. The best guns in BO3 were wall guns, because secondary effects exist.

David Martin
David Martin

Why the fuck did they ever go ayylmaos and shit with the story, I just liked it being "nazis conducted experiments and made zombies"

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

They admitted they had no idea where the fuck they were going with the storyline, hence why the conclusion was so shit.

I like how WW2 just focuses on the zombie experiments from nazis, and is also tying it into history and mythology rather than dude dimension traveling aliens lmao

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

wish they'd make an entire game just for zombies with a campaign and everything. They won't though because the current business model for zombies is more profitable. They get you to buy every single map pack just by putting in one zombies map for each pack. Fucking Jews.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Nacht: 7/10
Verruckt: 6/10
Shi no numa: 7/10
Der Reise: 9/10
Kino: 8/10
Ascension: 8/10
Call of the Dead: 7/10
Shangri La: 7/10
Moon: 9/10
Tranzit: 5/10
Farm: 6/10
Town 7/10
Die Rise: 4/10
Mob of the dead: 10/10
Buried: 6/10
Origins: 10/10
Shadows of Evil: 9/10
Der Eisendrache: 7/10
Zetsubou: 9/10
Gorod Krovi: 9/10
Revalations: 6/10

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Der Riese
Not 10
Mob of the dead

Back to plebbit

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Mob
not 10
Kill yourself anytime, my man.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

I don't mind gobble gums and think they're an interesting mechanic but mega gobble gums are cancer.
When everyone just closes the application just so they don't lose perkaholic and shopping free which take away 50% of the fucking game there's a huge problem.

The classic ones are fine, but all gobblegums should be free with a level requirement and some megas should be completely removed from the game or at least the next one.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

I wish BO2 would have gotten Chronicles instead of BO3

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Buried and Nuketown zombies were fun as fuck don’t even lie. I remember when I didn’t have any of the DLCs so I played Town with my friends all day and night. Shit was fun.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

we can all agree this is still the best wonder weapon right? atleast the most aesthetic

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

want to play zombies
30 dollars at least
no thanks, fuck you activision

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

if you didn’t call this the wonderwaffle you didn’t have a childhood

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Best weapon in all of Zombies are the Marshals in ZnS, you don't even need to PaP'd them either.

Noah White
Noah White

Any of the BO3 maps
Higher than a 5, at most
Nah

Samuel White
Samuel White

Literally sex: the weapon.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Kreehalam salat best bow boy

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

any bo3 map
above 7/10

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit