DOUBLE POINTS

DOUBLE POINTS

*shoots leg 8 times with starting pistol then knifes them

>Buys a Thompson and steals all your kills

Zombies is the only good thing about cod.

Black Ops 2 was the best zombies. The engine and mechanics felt better then the others. It also had the best weapons.

You're kidding right? Other than Mob of the Dead and Origins, Black Ops 2 zombies was terrible, with Tranzit as the worst map ever.

>Kaboom

man splatoon was a good game

I thought grief mode was fun.

I loved Die Rise

most underrated wonder weapon

I hated the guns in BO3

they were stupidly unbalanced too
that one LMG was better than every other weapon in the box that wasnt capable of doing infinite damage
also the raygun sucks dick and i hate that they killed it

The raygun was the best in Black Ops 2

Pretty much this.

The raygun started to suck since they buffed Double Tap in BO2.

Treyarch should have made completely new guns for zombies. The futuristic guns in shadows of evil did not fit the theme.

I fucking hate Activision, the DLC maps for BO1 and BO3 look awesome but they never go on sale for a decent price and they never will

You've got that precisely wrong. Origins was the worst map ever made; all the other maps were fine.

For all the shit they get, I am really enjoying the WW2 zombies so far.

Treyarch just went too crazy with the storyline and weird monsters and dimensions and shit. Plus the wonder weapons became too much, and fuck gobblegum

What the fuck is wrong with you people? The LMGs were the worst guns in the box, every single one of them. The best guns in BO3 were wall guns, because secondary effects exist.

Why the fuck did they ever go ayylmaos and shit with the story, I just liked it being "nazis conducted experiments and made zombies"

They admitted they had no idea where the fuck they were going with the storyline, hence why the conclusion was so shit.

I like how WW2 just focuses on the zombie experiments from nazis, and is also tying it into history and mythology rather than dude dimension traveling aliens lmao

wish they'd make an entire game just for zombies with a campaign and everything. They won't though because the current business model for zombies is more profitable. They get you to buy every single map pack just by putting in one zombies map for each pack. Fucking Jews.

Nacht: 7/10
Verruckt: 6/10
Shi no numa: 7/10
Der Reise: 9/10
Kino: 8/10
Ascension: 8/10
Call of the Dead: 7/10
Shangri La: 7/10
Moon: 9/10
Tranzit: 5/10
Farm: 6/10
Town 7/10
Die Rise: 4/10
Mob of the dead: 10/10
Buried: 6/10
Origins: 10/10
Shadows of Evil: 9/10
Der Eisendrache: 7/10
Zetsubou: 9/10
Gorod Krovi: 9/10
Revalations: 6/10

>Der Riese
>Not 10
>Mob of the dead
>10

Back to plebbit

>Mob
>not 10
Kill yourself anytime, my man.

I don't mind gobble gums and think they're an interesting mechanic but mega gobble gums are cancer.
When everyone just closes the application just so they don't lose perkaholic and shopping free which take away 50% of the fucking game there's a huge problem.

The classic ones are fine, but all gobblegums should be free with a level requirement and some megas should be completely removed from the game or at least the next one.

I wish BO2 would have gotten Chronicles instead of BO3

Buried and Nuketown zombies were fun as fuck don’t even lie. I remember when I didn’t have any of the DLCs so I played Town with my friends all day and night. Shit was fun.

we can all agree this is still the best wonder weapon right? atleast the most aesthetic

>want to play zombies
>30 dollars at least
no thanks, fuck you activision

if you didn’t call this the wonderwaffle you didn’t have a childhood

Best weapon in all of Zombies are the Marshals in ZnS, you don't even need to PaP'd them either.

>Any of the BO3 maps
>Higher than a 5, at most
Nah

Literally sex: the weapon.

Kreehalam salat best bow boy

>any bo3 map
>above 7/10